Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine is like LadyMarmaladeParties?  (Read 1285 times)

chelsea73

hi everyone,

I would like to go to HOD1 but I wondered if I have to choice one girl for 1 hour or as LMP , you can fuck differents girls during the hour..

Moreover, I 'd like to test Parissa but  I read a lot of reviews about her and I hesitate because there are a lot of negative punts. So do you think I should choose scarlet instead.

thanks for your help

Curious6705

hi everyone,

I would like to go to HOD1 but I wondered if I have to choice one girl for 1 hour or as LMP , you can fuck differents girls during the hour..

Moreover, I 'd like to test Parissa but  I read a lot of reviews about her and I hesitate because there are a lot of negative punts. So do you think I should choose scarlet instead.

thanks for your help

No, it's not like LMP, it's a brothel, not a party. You have a 1-2-1 session with a WG in a private room.

I suppose there's nothing to stop you booking say 2 different girls, in 2 separate sessions of a half hour each, at £70 each session.

chelsea73

ok thanks for your answer.

euh.. I am a newbie, what do you mean by 1-2-1 session?
and concerning scarlet or parissa, what do you think? do they provide A level in HOD?

thanks mate

vorian

and concerning scarlet or parissa, what do you think? do they provide A level in HOD?

thanks mate

1-2-1 session is one punter and one WG in a session. For most punters this is a standard session. Duo,threesome or FFM/MFF are some descriptions for one punter and two WG at the same time in a session.

Group/Party/Gangbang would be some description of multiple punters and multiple WG in the same session at the same time. Group events can be very varied and different for each session. Hope that helps.  :thumbsup:

chelsea73

Curious6705

thanks mate

1-2-1 means you and one girl. You could also ask for two girls at the same time. If it's on offer it's usually double the price.

AIUI each girl decides what range of services they will provide. You should be able to discover this by reading the HOD website, or by calling the number provided on the website and asking the maid.

New2this27

if you look at the OP's other post you'll see he's keen to ask lots of leading questions about services and girls all the time acting very naively - yet as  a newbie planning A levels and two girls. Given what's he posted you'd expect him to know what a one to one is vs a party like LMP. He knows. just seems like our OP is digging around for info thats easily available. be aware.