Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlene of Bolton  (Read 4797 times)

Gordo987

Saw Charlene a few weeks ago, but have only just been able to post a FR.

Place: Bolton (more like Worsley really)

Meeting type: Incall at her place

Duration: 1 hour

Fee: £90.00

Charlene's place is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and access is from the rear  :cool: I don't think she does A by the way, but I didn't ask as its not my pleasure.

Charlene is a cute, small-ish blonde MILF with big, firm tits and a lovely arse. She has a nice face too!

She started off a bit to quick for my taste, but once I had slowed her down a bit, the session went well. She's fit, slim and tight, but she's the 'active' type, and trends to talk too much for my personal taste. Basically, I enjoyed a nice firm massage (she knows what she's doing) followed by OWO and reverse OWO, then sex in dogie and mish. I elected to cum on her arse. Nice.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Rochdull lad

Good report, Gordo.  I've seen Charlene a number of times over the years; and I've always found her dead reliable in terms of the quality of service she offers, either in GFE or PSE.  Every time I've visited, I've always had a thoroughly enthusiastic service.

You're right about her talking though; she could talk for England! :rolleyes:  Thank goodness for BJs!

Gordo987

Agreed. I would see more of her, but she won't do CIM  :(

Ludwig

I saw Charlene maybe 7-8 months ago, and can vouch for the above. I think I read somewhere else that she's now 50. I'd suggest that that's certainly a possibility, but whether she's 45 or 50, she has the figure of a woman 10 years younger...

A very professional, skilled & attentive (if talkative) WG - lots of snogging, RO, OWO & enthusiastic shagging...so much so that I extended my hour's booking for an extra half hour, during which Charlene took it as a personal challenge to get a 3rd pop out of me (she succeeded  :cool:)

If you're partial to a slim & experienced MILF, she's a good VFM punt  ( £90 p/h; £130 for the 90 minutes )...

Offline mikebath

Great Report, been looking at her for a while! Body looks tight as a drum!

Online threechilliman

I'll be posting a detailed review this weekend. Looks gorgeous, right age for me as well, absolutely love a mature stunner. Watch this space....

tcm