Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherie amour – Baker street – your gf for the day  (Read 3855 times)

56 review(s) for x Cherie Amour x (47 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

clotted

External Link/Members Only

I met Cherie Amour months ago – 30 mins for 100 quid

Comms, good enough easily done by text.
Location, 5 minutes from baker street station
Girl, incredibly attractive for me. I would nonetheless start a campaign to remove that crappy nose piercings that too many young girls these days seem to like. Small, petite, ass to die for..tits are fake no matter what she said to me. If they're not fake she was blessed with the most fake-looking boobs on the planet  :sarcastic:
Service, great, just very pleasing and natural all over. I think she was engaged and as if she wanted to stay with as much as I wanted to stay with her. I reckon it’s one of the most important things for me. Of course all is play, but nonetheless..
We had sex with condom, I wanted to start like this and then oral that lasted for ages and came on her tits afterwards.
She made me feel as with my gf when young and damn it feels good to go back to a time when you could do just about anything with your life, seldom I would want to see a SP again but this is the case.

Offline jichael mackson

Still insistent on wearing the clunky nose piercing  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 08:30:36 pm by jichael mackson »

Offline king tarzan

Brilliant touting...
10/10 for un la convincou..

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dfg

Brilliant touting...

I disagree. He’s put forward the positives and negatives as he sees it, and it doesn’t read (to me anyway) as if it’s been written by a woman.

Offline last_days_of_logan

I disagree. He’s put forward the positives and negatives as he sees it, and it doesn’t read (to me anyway) as if it’s been written by a woman.

i'm sceptical....looking at the timings of her reviews, after she gets a non positive she gets a flurry of reviews from low post count / review members out of nowhere. and they ALL seem to highlight and address the negative point of contention from the non positive review

was like that girl the other day...mercedes rose i think? had 1 or 2 reviews and the last one was mooooonths ago, the second she got a negative about bad behaviour she was straight on here doing damage control and called back the punter in question. the punter then asked to change his review from negative to neutral ...and on the same day a low post count fella gave her a positive review addressing the negative

i dont know man....the timings of these reviews and their touty / rosey / fluffy tone will always tend to have me suspicious

Offline bonapati

Brilliant touting...
KT I hear you.. but hear me out.

my gut feel is. It could be ”touting” but I don’t think so.

The OP registered last month wrote 2 reviews within minutes of each other. Both reviews have similar writing styles and length of literature. Both SPs have similar services (located in northern line) so I’d say that’s the OPs taste?
He admitted to see one of the SPs months ago and the other weeks ago - could he be a long time leech who has come to his senses by contributing but no more than we already know about the SPs?

The SP in question is not overpriced but only just for her location, nor do I think she will have dusty phone unless she is desperate to up her earnings to cover Xmas holidays, she is in good shape although the nose ring is an issue for some ;) besides the neutral or negative review she in the past weeks were not as damaging as some we’ve read.

Button line - if he (or she) was touting her its a very bad attempt as I couldn’t spot any selling points in his review. Sounds the OP was writing a quick review on his phone (in the front room with his mrs on the other sofa?) ;)

Time will tell let’s OP he stays and continues to contribute!

Offline user1437

If anything, I've seen her twice and she's pretty close to my top punt I've ever had. Does her job, amazing OWO, definitely one to check

clotted

KT I hear you.. but hear me out.

my gut feel is. It could be ”touting” but I don’t think so.

The OP registered last month wrote 2 reviews within minutes of each other. Both reviews have similar writing styles and length of literature. Both SPs have similar services (located in northern line) so I’d say that’s the OPs taste?
He admitted to see one of the SPs months ago and the other weeks ago - could he be a long time leech who has come to his senses by contributing but no more than we already know about the SPs?

The SP in question is not overpriced but only just for her location, nor do I think she will have dusty phone unless she is desperate to up her earnings to cover Xmas holidays, she is in good shape although the nose ring is an issue for some ;) besides the neutral or negative review she in the past weeks were not as damaging as some we’ve read.

Button line - if he (or she) was touting her its a very bad attempt as I couldn’t spot any selling points in his review. Sounds the OP was writing a quick review on his phone (in the front room with his mrs on the other sofa?) ;)

Time will tell let’s OP he stays and continues to contribute!
Most of this is close to the truth.
I do copy/paste reviews.
Used to read here, then decided to register but couldn't post anyway, then went to vacation and now it seems there is no block anymore.
Will post reviews for the other few girls I seen in 2018 within a couple of days.

clotted

Brilliant touting...
My friend, you're indeed free to believe what you prefer, I thought I highlighted the negatives properly but that's up to you to judge how genuine this or any other review is.
I care enough to post a review, I couldn't possibly care enough to make anybody happy.

Offline kaj314

My friend, you're indeed free to believe what you prefer, I thought I highlighted the negatives properly but that's up to you to judge how genuine this or any other review is.
I care enough to post a review, I couldn't possibly care enough to make anybody happy.

Well put

Offline bonapati

Stick around...

Offline last_days_of_logan

you winning me over.... not quite but you do sound sincere. your timing was just unfortunate as she recently got a neg / neutral...then a quick counter of 2 or 3 positives. i suspected that she asks people to review her

Offline king tarzan

you winning me over.... not quite but you do sound sincere. your timing was just unfortunate as she recently got a neg / neutral...then a quick counter of 2 or 3 positives. i suspected that she asks people to review her

Who knows for real?
Even debates still over those pair of lovelies 😋😋😋👅👅👅

Offline Stanford97

Even debates still over those pair of lovelies
Can a boob job be done without scars? I specifically went over them looking for scars and found none.

Offline king tarzan

Can a boob job be done without scars? I specifically went over them looking for scars and found none.

same here.. well examined with my hawk eyes.. and found no scars at all..

Offline Stanford97

same here.. well examined with my hawk eyes.. and found no scars at all..
There’s a photo of her on some threads where she looks about eighteen. Same size tits there.

Offline salome

A former g/f of mine went to Argentina for a boob job. Went in through the areola where the scarring will be much less obvious. Perhaps you were looking in the wrong place.

Offline king tarzan

A former g/f of mine went to Argentina for a boob job. Went in through the areola where the scarring will be much less obvious. Perhaps you were looking in the wrong place.

examined by my hawk eyes.. absolutely pristine  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Stanford97

I hadn’t heard of this. I didn’t plan on visiting again but I’ll try to squeeze in a half hour session next month.

Offline Stanford97

examined by my hawk eyes.. absolutely pristine  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Do you dismiss this possibility?

Offline king tarzan

Do you dismiss this possibility?

did not see not scarring AT ALL on that region...

Offline Muzmuz

Most of the Thai brasses I’ve seen with boob jobs have no visible scars on their breasts. This is because the incision scars are in their armpits. Maybe Cherie has had the same procedure?

Offline king tarzan

Most of the Thai brasses I’ve seen with boob jobs have no visible scars on their breasts. This is because the incision scars are in their armpits. Maybe Cherie has had the same procedure?

all clear to... the arm pits... her upper body footballs region and nearby surroundings was extremely well examined by my hawk eyes..
i asked.. she proudly held them squeezing them and saying with a big proud smile .... REAL!!!!

clotted

couldn't see scars myself, although didn't do the full inspection some have suggested    ;)
She may have been blessed with the most fake-looking boobs around