Author Topic: Chacha Ree - FBSM - Selly Oak  (Read 3339 times)


25 review(s) for Chacha ree (14 positive, 6 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline KarmaPolice

External Link/Members Only

In-call: £80 for 60 mins, body to body massage and handjob

Communication
Initial phone call, followed by text to confirm address. Speaks pretty good English, certainly better than my Thai. She asked if I wanted "body to body with happy ending?" and I agreed.

Location
A typical narrow student house in the middle of student ville. Easy parking as the students are away (Xmas holidays)

Her
Chacha (seems to be pronounced Sasha, though I'm not sure I ever got it right) is in that indeterminate stage of life. Could be anywhere from early 30's to mid 40's - as per other guesses on this site. Great body, smallish but nice tits, great back (sorry, I love a nice back). About 5ft tall. Wearing a very slutty dress on my arrival, she dispensed of that almost immediately.

The meet
Shown into the front room of the house where there was a very low bed, covered in towels. Nice smell of scented candles. Told me to undress completely and lie of the bed, whilst she went to put the money away. There was a big mirror directly in front of me, so I could admire her whilst she worked.

Started out with a conventional Thai massage, with the exception we were both naked, and she was using oil. Didn't hurt as much as some Thai massages I've had. She talked a little about Thailand (and Brexit!) for a while, then just got on with the massage.

Next, out with a shitload of warm oil (unscented, for those who need discretion) and she starts smearing herself all over my legs, arse and back. Personal highlight was every time her little tits dropped over my shoulders. Also enjoyed the way she ground her pussy over my legs.

Got me to roll over, so I'm face up now. More of the same, though there were a couple of weird moments. Once I moved involuntarily - and got told off! She is very direct. I can see she's been referred to as "kooky" before on this site, I can confirm I think so to. She then told me that I could touch her - so I did - and was initially apparently too gentle, then too rough. I thought I was pretty moderate both times but felt like I was sitting an exam I hadn't studied for.

Eventually she climbs off and slathers more oil on my chest, stomach and then grabs my dick, which responds nicely. This part is fairly efficient, rather than sensual, but as a naked woman is using both hands to crank away at my oiled cock, I cease worrying and decide to go with it.

Job done, she insists on cleaning up the mess, then hands me a towel and provides a pair of sandals (!), then leads me through her living room and (really fucking cold) kitchen to the bathroom, which like most student houses is downstairs at the back of the house. There's a big array of soaps etc, and I'm able to get all the oil off.

At the end, I'm encouraged to just text if I'd like to see her again.

Conclusion
This was my first FBSM so I don't have any comparison. I suspect there's usually a degree of efficiency about them. However, I had a good massage from a sexy woman, and despite a couple of odd moments, left feeling pretty good.

I think I'll go back, if only to see if she gets less or more sane...

Thoughts welcome!

Offline bonham

There reveaws on here she does blow jobs and sex or she used to. just search selly oak

Offline KarmaPolice

Yep, I knew that, but didn't ask this time round. Wasn't offered either.

Offline The Owl

There reveaws on here she does blow jobs and sex or she used to. just search selly oak

The claims I've read about her offering more than a B2B massage and HE seem a bit suspect. Good luck if you take the plunge to find out.

Offline seandana

I can confirm that Chacha does do a pretty Mean BJ and does offer Full Service, you might not get offered it on your first visit but if you are a regular or just a second timer there is a good chance she will offer, or just ask her, I'm sure if the rent is due she will gladly oblige. I have seen her quite a few times and 1/ she has always offered FS and 2/ she gives a really good service

Online Jasonk71

Texted her a few days ago. Asked what was on offer. Sex & owo were both on offer. Even for a first time visit. Wanted £20 for each of those services