OP, glad you had a nice time with Olivia.
I have seen her a couple more times since my review. She says she has a maid to field phone calls as she’s not the most confident with her English which I concur with.
Second visit seemed a bit rushed but this may be as I tend to see her around 6pm when she’s probably thinking of going home. She also refused reverse oral on her on that occasion.
On the last occasion I decided to take charge of things by asking to massage Olivia which was quite pleasant, running my hands all over her body and then going down on her which she was quite happy to allow.
My first visit to Olivia was quite something as she was so attentive, but I do feel that subsequent visits have not reached that same standard. I will probably continue to see Olivia as she’s conveniently located for me, but not as regularly as I anticipated after my initial session with her.
Hi all. After the previous good reviews especially from Sparta i have decided to try Olivia. My first post so go easy on me! Just back after my appointment with "Olivia".
I did contact the same number shown on gumtree and the wix website. Girl on the phone seemed to have a good command of English language. Agreed on 30 minutes b2b so no problems there. When confirming this morning I was sent a link with prices. Only difference was that it wasn't Olivia massage but Eva massage. Thought nothing of it until I tried and replied asking if it was Olivia or Eva to meet me for the appointment. The answer was Eva.
I have decided to go ahead and see this girl anyway.seems like she works at the same address.
I was met with a smile by a short brunette approx 5.4.
Not a stunner for sure but not disappointing either. Possible size 8 with great natural tits. Agreed on time and got naked for the massage.
Started on back for about 10 minutes and then moved to b2b with good contact. Nice feeling with her tits sliding up and down from ass to neck. Whilst receiving the massage I've asked her where she was from- she confirmed Poland and how long she has been doing this to what she answered 4 years in canary wharf and central London before romford. So some of you might have already see her before.
Also asked about Olivia and she said she's only working sometimes at weekends.
Anyway time to move to front. She continued with the b2b which felt great. I was already hard by that time. Grabbed hold of her ass and noticed a few nice tattoos one on the side right leg and another underboobs not yet finished as she said smiling while litterally throwing her breast right in my face to show me. At that point I've grabbed both boobs and sucked them for a while while she grabbed my cock and started wanking me slowly with good technique. Asked her to give me a tit job to finish to which she obliged with a smile.
All in all a positive one. Just wanted to make you aware of the fact that Olivia is not there often so best to ask if you want to see her.
I am planning to pay another visit when she's there.