Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Decadentlydee - Canary Wharf - great DT  (Read 1837 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Shades

External Link/Members Only

Was browsing looking for someone to fill in some quiet time at work, and spotted Dee was working around Canary Wharf. I remembered the previous reviews were mixed and especially the last few conversations about the drug habit and the impact that was having, but figured she was close and it was worth taking the risk.

Gave her a ring and got through first time and quickly arranged a meeting very easily for a short time later.

She texted me the post code quite quickly, and I made by way to the agreed location still wary about previous reviews.
Sent her another text just before I arrived asking for the exact location, and got a text back with details and an indication that the door bell was broken so she would come down and meet me.
I waited a few minutes and then she arrived and we went up in the lift together.  So far, so good....

We discussed prices and agreed 70 for 30 minutes.

I then asked to take a shower and she got me a clean towel. The room was clean and modern although a bit cold as she had left the window open.
Post shower I waited for her to return for a few minutes, and then there was a bit of discussion before we got down to action.

She had taken off most of her clothes but still had a corset type thing on. She is still skinny, but not druggie skinny (if that is a term). She had not shaved her pussy for a few days, but I was not there for that end so was not to bothered by that.

I am fairly well endowed and a slightly awkward shape so I have only had a few ladies able to get right down to the base. Dee quickly found an angle that worked for her and was down to the base quite regularly while I gave her a bit of light fingering.

This was starting to feel pretty good, which is unusual for me as I generally prefer penetration to DT.
Before I blew my load, I flipped her onto her back and hung her head off the bed, and got into place and eased my dick back down her throat again. This way it went down more easily and felt great. I did a bit of soft face fucking and then she managed to keep going with regular pauses for breath.

It was great feeling my dick half way down her throat, and the looking down and seeing it as well 😄

I could not take much more of this and made a deposit while half way down her throat, which she took without flinching.

We cleaned up. I grabbed a quick shower, and we had a quick chat about a book she was reading, and I made my way with a smile on my face.

Would I return. Based on the service I got, I definately would. Only time will tell if this was a one-off...

Offline East London boy

Thanks mate glad she’s sorted herself out cos she sucks a fam good dick and the rim job very deep 👍