Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frankie formerly known as ruby  (Read 1562 times)

4 review(s) for Frankie@EliteNE (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline chinatoon

http:// External Link/Members Only or http:// External Link/Members Only

Well this lady has been on my list for a while now. Used to be Called ruby at the same agency.

Usual problems with this agency in that they were slightly disorganised and took an extra call for them to send me the address. Resulting in me only just making it on time.

Other than that this was a great punt. French kissing, owo sweet tasting pussy and a very cute girl. The pics show her exactly if you remember her old adultwork page for ruby then they were even more representative. She also had a good personality and a great attitude. Has a little bit of acne but this sort of adds to the teen look lol.

I will certainly be back.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 09:33:09 pm by chinatoon »

Offline toon972

Put her in my hotlist,if she does cim for me will be perfect.

Toshiba

What area was it? Parking? Discreet? Clean?

Cheers

Offline chinatoon

Her place was ok. Bit cold even though heating was blasting but she soon warmed me up. It was in bensham, felt safe enough, it was clean and tidy.

She offered me a shower before and after which I declined coz I had just showered and was running a bit over time after and didn't want to impose.

Toshiba

Her place was ok. Bit cold even though heating was blasting but she soon warmed me up. It was in bensham, felt safe enough, it was clean and tidy.

She offered me a shower before and after which I declined coz I had just showered and was running a bit over time after and didn't want to impose.

Thanks call me picky but all these details help when punting

Good review

Offline Third Man

i posted a while back about her, i saw her twice and was going to review next time i saw her, but i have been out of the area since so not been back yet. Totally agree, she was a great punt and i do hope to see her again.