Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela Divine - London - Cromwell Road / Earls Court.  (Read 1943 times)

16 review(s) for Angela Devine (10 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline RobinBrod

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a Plan B. Angela had been on my HL for some time and when I was let down I decided to go for her.

Comms. Easy to arrange by text and then I booked on AW. Arrived slightly early and had coffee in a Starbucks, texted to say I could wait or was she ready. She texted back to say come ahead. Rang at the front door for flat number, and was immediately let in and into the flat.

The Cost. I paid £350 for 90 minutes, with an extra £50 for anal. In retrospect I think that's a bit too much.

The Flat. Recognizable from other reports, so she's been there for some time. OK bathroom etc. The mirrors are just too far from the bed to be worthwhile!

The Girl. A petite little thing! I would guess a size 8/ 10 with B size boobs, but nice curves to her hips. Speaks excellent English, with a trace of an accent - she's Swedish. Nice dress and good set of underwear.

The Action. I took a bottle of Prosecco and we drank most of it over the 90 minutes. She soon stripped off her dress and perched on my knees, straddling them and I could examine most of her body. Flawless and nice little boobs. Hand on her arse was groping it and enjoying the sensations. A rapid shower, then onto the bed, and she went for OWO, not bad, and I went for RO. On with the bag and CG, followed by mish and doggie, and the latter for anal. Tight getting in and an excellent squeeze once there. It didn't take long to come. A rest, more drink, and then round 2 which was pretty much a repeat of round 1.

Conclusion. I have to say I was slightly unenthused by this meeting. I just didn't  find a meeting of minds at all. She's perfectly pleasant and provides a perfectly good service, but it was all a bit mechanical. I wouldn't want to return. I've punted girls who are not as attractive, but have given so much more, so I'm afraid this is a neutral. I think the first I've ever given.

Offline bestbefore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Cost. I paid £350 for 90 minutes, with an extra £50 for anal. In retrospect I think that's a bit too much.

I would have thought it was a bit too much in advance! A real shame that you spent £400 for an average/neutral experience. There are so many excellent girls out there for less than half that sum. If you are going to spend big bucks, you really should expect to get a fantastic five star service.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 02:17:46 pm by bestbefore »

Offline king tarzan

Saw her years ago..
Since then her prices have become OUTRAGEOUS
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Hobbit

I would have thought it was a bit too much in advance! A real shame that you spent £400 for an average/neutral experience. There are so many excellent girls out there for less than half that sum. If you are going to spend big bucks, you really should expect to get a fantastic five star service.

Not always true but probably on this occasion very true. I hear all the time people saying "here are so many excellent girls out there for less than half that sum", but no one ever backs up that statement with examples.  Can you back it up?

Offline bestbefore

Not always true but probably on this occasion very true. I hear all the time people saying "here are so many excellent girls out there for less than half that sum", but no one ever backs up that statement with examples.  Can you back it up?
Of course this statement can be backed up, there are excellent and reliable reviews every day on here of girls who are in the £100-£140 range. Many of us don’t have cash to burn.

Online Hobbit

Of course this statement can be backed up, there are excellent and reliable reviews every day on here of girls who are in the £100-£140 range. Many of us don’t have cash to burn.

Ok. Like who?  Give me an example? I don’t know anyone in that range in London that provides a great service. I think you’re talking bollocks.

Offline bestbefore

Ok. Like who?  Give me an example? I don’t know anyone in that range in London that provides a great service. I think you’re talking bollocks.
OK, if that’s your view then fine. I don’t want to get into a slanging match and any punter can pay what they can afford. I have never paid more than £120 and, thanks to the reviews on here which I rely on, have generally always had great punts.