Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Experiment: Meal Ticket Whores  (Read 4324 times)

Offline Donbe

So I'm a creature of habit and like a few regulars. But I've found many become "clingy" as in they know they are onto a good thing.

I've tried different exit routes and have varying results as they find excuses to message you, offer you good rates etc..

So I decided I'd admit false EAS for reaction. Blocked instantly.  :yahoo:

imtheman

Offline Lalalaveets

Banned reason: OTT abuse to fellow punters.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fabaceous

It’s when you ask an SP for Extra Arse Stimulation. They don’t like it.

Offline User176

What’s EAS?

Emotional Attachment Syndrome.

It's when a fluffy gets convinced that he's in love with an SP and forgets that their relationship is a business arrangement and nothing more.

Offline Ilikemuff

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline peter purves

Been fortunate to never have this!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hobbit

So I'm a creature of habit and like a few regulars. But I've found many become "clingy" as in they know they are onto a good thing.

I've tried different exit routes and have varying results as they find excuses to message you, offer you good rates etc..

So I decided I'd admit false EAS for reaction. Blocked instantly.  :yahoo:

Either you're an extremely attractive man with a 9-inch cock or these girls know you have loads of money because, in my experience, hookers do not contact punters unless the punter initiates contact. I have never seen this.

Offline wristjob

If the rates are good what's the problem? Anyway the solution is really easy - remove old sim from punting phone, install new sim. Not the worst idea to replace the sim when it needs topping up.

Online webpunter

Quality  :lol:
They don't like luvved up punters either

Online webpunter

On a very odd occasion i get a "how are you" text
They are tryin to drum up business / dusty mobile etc
Doesn't bother me - punting phone etc

I replied to one who was quite fit & asked her to remind me what the pricing was
Her reply was same price £x but 75 mins instead of an hour
I duly rocked round to see her & she was on top form

Could be an issue if you are stupid enuf not to have a punting mobile

Either you're an extremely attractive man with a 9-inch cock or these girls know you have loads of money because, in my experience, hookers do not contact punters unless the punter initiates contact. I have never seen this.

Online webpunter

However if you have some regs then not so easy to communicate

Not the worst idea to replace the sim when it needs topping up.

Offline datwabbit

I've had one chase me but she was a desperate, awful sp so couldn't get work. Telling her I had ESA would have made it worse. I block her.

The op appears to have been blocked rather than block her.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 12:27:48 pm by datwabbit »

Offline User176

It wouldn't be entirely out of place for an SP to ask "How are you?" to a long-term, habitual regular who has stopped for some reason, but I do think it's bad form. Some punters don't have punting phones.

Offline Blazed

I have a couple of regulars who message me pretty frequently and out of the blue to arrange meets.

I don't mind this at all as I have my phone locked down and do not have a girlfriend/wife.

I'm also not that attractive, hung like a donkey, or rich (unfortunately).

I think they just prefer to see people who they know will turn up on time, pay the money, and not make them do things that they don't want to. Also helps if they actually enjoy your company a bit...

Online Waterhouse

I have a couple of regulars who message me pretty frequently and out of the blue to arrange meets.

I don't mind this at all as I have my phone locked down and do not have a girlfriend/wife.

I think they just prefer to see people who they know will turn up on time, pay the money, and not make them do things that they don't want to. Also helps if they actually enjoy your company a bit...
:thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

I had one SP constantly coming round to mine demanding to be let in.  It's better now that we're divorced.

Online webpunter

Quote of the month
If not quote of the year
Not much 
:lol:
:thumbsup:

I had one SP constantly coming round to mine demanding to be let in.  It's better now that we're divorced.

Online webpunter

Reminds me of a WhatsA joke sent round

"the OH keeps staring through the window - if the snow gets any heavier i'm gonna have to consider letting her in"

Offline bobby1973

:thumbsup:+1

i did eas a sp years ago she gave up work and we were together for 5 years

i'm starting to thing 1 of my regs has got it now
as she asked me what i was doing one saturday evening
i said nothing as i'm skint
so came round to mine and spent the night foc  :thumbsup:

only thing was it was very hard to get rid of her in the morning :thumbsdown:

eas does happen both ways

Offline Winker121

Nice one!

Stevensmiles

Not sure if I call it EAS.

I’ve made friends with some SP over the years of punting.

Still keep in touch with a Braziian girl I have known for nearly 8 years.
A mistress I know too. We do lunch occasionally  :D

If I like someone and we become friends then that’s just life as far as I’m concerned.
I’m not looking for love, romance or a soul buddy.

Offline smiths

Whereas I have had some WGs cold contact me out of the blue which always ensures I never punt with them again, IF a punter has agreed such contact with a WG then that's up to them of course. I have a punting phone but the WG wont know that. Its always for me to initiate contact as I see it.

Rome66

Whereas I have had some WGs cold contact me out of the blue which always ensures I never punt with them again, IF a punter has agreed such contact with a WG then that's up to them of course. I have a punting phone but the WG wont know that. Its always for me to initiate contact as I see it.

The SP WILL have a business phone and unless an absolute newbie will expect the customer will also be using a business/punting phone. I appreciate the "happy xmas"  texts or times of holiday, "I am back "  type of info. Sound business practice in my opinion. .

Happy New Year, in advance, to all btw  :hi:

Online JonasG

They do text you randomly to say they back in the local area etc.

Had that a few times.

Online JonasG

It's very poor form.

They can't just assume people aren't using their main phone.

Offline Hobbit

They do text you randomly to say they back in the local area etc.

Had that a few times.

That I believe, but guys saying girls have texted them with no agenda apart from the welfare of the other party, hmmm, one-word springs to mind...BOLLOCKS!  :hi:

Rome66

That I believe, but guys saying girls have texted them with no agenda apart from the welfare of the other party, hmmm, one-word springs to mind...BOLLOCKS!  :hi:

Accepted.  Obviously they text for one reason only. ..business. Any publicity is good publicity. Am happy to know who is available rather than trawling through the ads. I know who I like and I know who I dont. If some dweeb is sitting  alongside  his betrothed and suddenly regrets using his one and only phone, it's a hard lesson learned.

Offline Hobbit

Accepted.  Obviously they text for one reason only. ..business. Any publicity is good publicity. Am happy to know who is available rather than trawling through the ads. I know who I like and I know who I dont. If some dweeb is sitting  alongside  his betrothed and suddenly regrets using his one and only phone, it's a hard lesson learned.

I agree with that. It's nice to receive a text from them to say they are working and available again but that is the only reason they would contact you, to make money, nothing else.

And like you said, if one is married then a punting mobile is essential.  :scare:

Offline lewisjones23

how does a brass get clingy?

book them, shag them then leave

no need to get involved, exchange personal details or any other shite

Online webpunter

Only about 10 other reasons to have a punting mobile.  Irrespective of being married OH etc

And like you said, if one is married then a punting mobile is essential.  :scare:

Online Waterhouse

Only assuming your Missus doesn't know about your clandestine liaisons.  Some folks here punt with their other half's knowledge and permission.

Personally I don't, however my 'burner' was retired last year, and the SP I see regularly can text me whenever with no ramifications either way.

Online webpunter

Deffo
On the basis that it isn't blatant / obvious to other people
Keeps many a relationship together
The OH's well dried up many a year ago yet hubby keeps on producing harry munk aplenty
Might take a bit longer to get it over the line.  Who cares  :lol:

Some folks here punt with their other half's knowledge and permission.

When you mobile is in a social or work environment & a text comes in: 
"how do you fancy that dildo up your arse & balls draining again ?" might take a bit of explaining  :scare:  :lol:
The risk is low however the price of a burner is the same
Think about your circumstances in the future rather than where you are right now

Personally I don't, however my 'burner' was retired last year, and the SP I see regularly can text me whenever with no ramifications either way.

Online Waterhouse

When you mobile is in a social or work environment & a text comes in: 
"how do you fancy that dildo up your arse & balls draining again ?" might take a bit of explaining  :scare:  :lol:
The risk is low however the price of a burner is the same
Think about your circumstances in the future rather than where you are right now
Lol.... truth to tell it would never be an issue for me as my phone is with me 24x7 and messages don't flash up on the lock-screen.  My other half never bats an eyelid when my phone goes off or a message comes in.

Online webpunter

OHs often give this impression
They don't give a monkeys or are too dim

Some are different - calculatingly different
The biggest risk is for successful geezers who have been shagging around all their lives
Burds marry em knowing this - its even an attraction
They fire out a sprog or two & then wait until they choose to catch hubby out
Healthy divorce settlement
Bingo

The risks of having an additional [unexplainable] mobile have to be balanced against unsolicited texts arriving & the myriad of problems that smartphones can present

My other half never bats an eyelid when my phone goes off or a message comes in.

Offline drwho

I've had "How are you?" texts from someone I've seen a few times. She stays in the same hotel each time and doesn't work every week and sometimes I can predict her texts (when I notice the "Available Today" on her profile)

I was sucked into it the first time, then felt like she was playing me the second so I turned up and before handing over the money said "could I be really cheeky and see you again tomorrow for free if I give you this now" She asked me how much I'd put on the bedside table - it was £100, and she said yes.
The following punt was fairly poor compared to what she'd given me previously (answering the phone while I was inside her for a start) I would have felt ripped off had I not negotiated the BOGOF deal for the following day.
I turned up the following day and her service and attention was much better.
As I picked up my bag afterwards she asked me if I was going to pay her anything. A bit awkward...but I stood my ground and followed up by text that she'd made the agreement the previous day.
She still texted me last week asking how I was and saying how she was missing my hard cock.
I feel like I've seen more than enough of her now and said No offense but I was looking to put the money towards a new experience but if she wanted my hard cock I could fit her in free of charge later in the day...not surprisingly she wasn't willing to offer me another freebie.

Offline Laudanum

My concern on a smartphone would be a family member on Facebook getting the message 'You might also know...Sexy Sadie, or XXX Slut.'

Online Waterhouse

My concern on a smartphone would be a family member on Facebook getting the message 'You might also know...Sexy Sadie, or XXX Slut.'
Easily fixed.  Delete your facefuck account.  :hi:

Offline wristjob

It's very poor form.

They can't just assume people aren't using their main phone.

Damn right.

However if you have some regs then not so easy to communicate

If you have their number that should be what matters.I guess it's different for different people but I don't see punting as having a girlfriend, don't see random text chats and the like. I prefer to choose when and if, and that's me contacting her not the other way round.

Offline Laudanum

Easily fixed.  Delete your facefuck account.  :hi:

True. I hardly ever use it, have never even logged into it on my MB, just browse on desktop when bored sometimes.

Online webpunter

Anyone who sees punting as GFE stuff is deluded
The point i was trying to make is that changing sims also means said burd doesn't know who is texting her
It is deffo easier to tee up a meet when they 'know' you
As in they know you are most likely to turn up & from their perspective the punt should go fine
Agree with you on the basis of who contacts who - hence why coming back to the same old mantra of have a punting phone
There are a million & one reasons etc ...

If you have their number that should be what matters.I guess it's different for different people but I don't see punting as having a girlfriend, don't see random text chats and the like. I prefer to choose when and if, and that's me contacting her not the other way round.

Offline Home Alone

Not sure if I call it EAS.

I’ve made friends with some SP over the years of punting.

If I like someone and we become friends then that’s just life as far as I’m concerned.
I’m not looking for love, romance or a soul buddy.

That's happened to me, too.

A Regular helped me over a case of E.A.S. for another WG, then warned me that, if I began 2 show the same symptoms for her, then she'd block me.

Fortunately, I'd learned my lesson - once again, my mantra's "I punt for a shag, not a relationship!"

Offline VolapUK

How likely is it that it ends in blackmailing or outing?

Online JonasG

How likely is it that it ends in blackmailing or outing?

Unless he's not that big a muppet to use his real phone/give out his real name and details, she can't do anything.

Willy Bonker

My fun fone has had a good few "Happy New year " and " I am back to work"  texts.  No problem and saves a lot of dredging through ads.

Offline latecomer

Yes, I had a Happy Christmas on my punting phone from a WG I'd seen about a month earlier.  I'm single so I didn't mind but I understand why punters feel it's bad form.