Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie Ford  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Madone1

Hi guys has anyone seen Rosie Ford working in the shrewsbury area as there are so few fit 21year olds in the area for punting. The only thing that is making me question the profile is her pics all from behind and blonde in one and brown haired in the others. I hope she is the real deal and it is just changing hair colour a lot as she points out but I'm getting a bit feed up with all the fakes now.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She's already set her FB to be hidden, even though none entered yet!!

Yet she's quoting client FB within her profile, witohut even giving a reason as to why her FB is hidden!!

IMHO, the above suggests
a) She has had a profile before (by quoting what clients have said about her, else this has been made up).
b) She is reluctant to show her FB, suggesting she may have a history to hide.

Perhaps regular watchers for this area may be aware of other profiles in the past.

Offline Madone1

I didn't even check the FB other then the one she has given herself. I've been punting in shropshire for about 9 years and I've not seen her on AW before but still seems off will do more research.

Punting in shropshire is at an all time low in my honest opinion.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I didn't even check the FB other then the one she has given herself.

Always click on the Ratings, even if it says Zero, as any comments left do not get any rating. Also 1 Positive and 1 Negative FB will result in a Display of Zero, wrongly suggesting that there is no FB. finally, even if FB is hidden, if hover over the Ratings figure, you will get a summary of all the entries in there.

The President

She could have had a bad 'neutral' fb despite it reading none!

She's already set her FB to be hidden, even though none entered yet!!

Yet she's quoting client FB within her profile, witohut even giving a reason as to why her FB is hidden!!

IMHO, the above suggests
a) She has had a profile before (by quoting what clients have said about her, else this has been made up).
b) She is reluctant to show her FB, suggesting she may have a history to hide.

Perhaps regular watchers for this area may be aware of other profiles in the past.

Offline Madone1

Thanks guys school boy error on my part.

Offline Parsifal

Always hover over the Ratings figure, you will get a summary of all the entries in there.

Good point Tiger

Offline Roodboy867

I didn't even check the FB other then the one she has given herself. I've been punting in shropshire for about 9 years and I've not seen her on AW before but still seems off will do more research.

Punting in shropshire is at an all time low in my honest opinion.

I am finding it very difficult to find any in Shrewsbury area that are genuine. So far I've only seen two girls, one who was touring and the other is local. Other than that, not a single response or answer to any phone call or message.

External Link/Members Only the local girl,

Only saw her for 30 minutes, great personality and great oral.

Offline Madone1

Yeah it is a bit shit at the moment Zara's parlour is not a patch on what it was.
I would recommend Emma Lee Mmm but her AW profile vanished last week if she does reappear she is a must see.

Offline Roodboy867

I just wish there was something decent close by instead of having to travel 20 or 30 miles each way

Offline Madone1

Same here mate Birmingham is one hell of a mission just for an hour punt.

The President

Withheld feedback means one thing!!! Scammer!