Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Im going to see 50 different girls this year and report them all in this thread  (Read 7607 times)

cjkanye02

Figured this would be cool. The purpose is for information sharing, for the memories, and to give me something to work towards. Everyone needs a goal in life.

I won't count repeats, only new girls. Most of my meets are with regulars so 50 is a challenging number even for a perve like me.

I may fail if I get disillusioned with punting and stick with regulars. The other reason is if work takes a downturn and I have to rein in the spending.

vorian

Figured this would be cool. The purpose is for information sharing, for the memories, and to give me something to work towards. Everyone needs a goal in life.

I won't count repeats, only new girls. Most of my meets are with regulars so 50 is a challenging number even for a perve like me.

I may fail if I get disillusioned with punting and stick with regulars. The other reason is if work takes a downturn and I have to rein in the spending.

Topman I look forward to reading about your mission to fuck.  Good Luck and Good Punting Sir  :hi:

a10

Could this be the basis for the 2nd UKP member's book?

50 punts in 49 weeks: A punter's epic journey

Good luck fella, I look forward to the field reports!  :hi:

Offline latecomer

Great project for 2016 and I wish you well!  Please let us have Reviews in due course too.

Kram

I thought panel did 50 in a week at one point ;)

Offline hendrix

:drinks: Go for it!! Look forward to reading your reviews. I'm pretty much winding down this year as of now for various reasons so will particularly enjoy reading about your mission :)

cjkanye02

Thanks guys. I was going to get started but seems I need to upload pics somewhere so need to wait till I'm on the laptop to do them in batches.

Don't wind down Hendrix I love your field reports!!

Jedi Apprentice

Wow - 50 in one year; that's a man on a mission. 

So who are some of the lucky ladies you have in your sights? .
Will it be blondes with big tits, a tour of the EU, UKP reviewed ladies or fresh totty? What I'm asking is are you a man with a plan?

cjkanye02

I am going to follow the forum recommendations mainly, but as I am limited for time I will make up some numbers with the city/aldgate EE scene to TOFTT.

My to do list of previously unseen includes Michelle Indi, Jessie Facial, Cindy, Wet Ginger and Helenas Adventure.

I love all kinds of girls that offer enthusiastic and passionate experience. Passionate kissing and cleanliness is the only unwavering requirement.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 10:50:51 am by cjkanye02 »

Roland D Hay

You must live down south. Oop north I doubt I could find 50 I'd want to fuck over the next 12 years let alone 12 months

Offline NIK

You must live down south. Oop north I doubt I could find 50 I'd want to fuck over the next 12 years let alone 12 months

Me neither. Be lucky to find five!   :cool:

Offline NIK

Indeed if I had been more discriminating when I was younger I would never have seen enough to fill a book.
Maybe someone could write a book about all the times they've walked!  :D

Roland D Hay

Maybe someone could write a book about all the times they've wanked!  :D

Quite a lot for me but I doubt anyone would be interested in the book!

Offline Corus Boy

I visited a local Chinese shop every week for a year, saw every girl even if she wasn't to my usual taste.  It wasn't 50 girls because of the rotation system, but it was good fun.  Nearly got me banned from a few places as it seemed like I was touting but I didn't really care.

I still go there every Monday to check out the new girl but I don't always stay.

Offline the_exile

I visited a local Chinese shop every week for a year, saw every girl even if she wasn't to my usual taste.  It wasn't 50 girls because of the rotation system, but it was good fun. 

:)

Visit very infrequently but similar thing - like the place and the girls are friendly, so it's often pot luck & I fuck whoever is there on the day. 9 different girls so far.

Offline webpunter

What a great challenge to set yourself & for all of us to read
The well known business mantra is "Proper Preparation & Planning"
For you this has become 'Proper Preparation & Planning PUNTING"

Wherever you are based then there will be a finite supply of AW providers within a certain distance
So unless you want to want to lower your threshold as to what is acceptable or not - then you will need to widen your area search me thinks
Plus you have to report to everyone & you don't really want on 'munters' on the list - just to keep the numbers up & not fall behind target

50 in a year is just over 4 a month
So i would suggest that you need to get ahead an go for at least 5-6 month early doors:

1/  you will exhaust local supply & have to travel further & further - think of it like a lion in Africa.  Yes new prey may enter your territory but probably not as much as you are going through - so to speak.  Travelling takes time & requires more of the P's as above

2/  you will encounter some 'hotties' along the way & will just have to go back for 2nd's.  These will NOT count.  Although you are of course obliged to report on these.  This should be most enjoyable but will eat into the diminishing commodity - number of days

3/  seasonal quiet times - holiday period & xmas [during these periods EE's for example tend to go home].  Recent easing of border restrictions may assist in your quest.  If you are on holiday then foreign punts WILL count - i suggest [although no more than 20% of the overall target i suggest - UKP members can increase / lower this figure].  Highly unlikely that AW link on these available - however you can detail the place with a weblink for general interest as available

Good luck in 'rising' to the challenge !

password02

I thought panel did 50 in a week at one point ;)

I remember he did 10 different girls in 2 weeks and I think he did 50 girls in only a few months before he left UKP last year

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Good luck on your quest.

Out of interest, if you attended LMP Parties, would you chalk off 8 or 9 girls off your list of 50?

Offline akauya

Good luck on your quest.

Out of interest, if you attended LMP Parties, would you chalk off 8 or 9 girls off your list of 50?

That's provided he can fuck all the girls at the party - most punters can only manage a few. I'm not saying Clarion can't, he might be a super stud for all I know :D

Anyway, good luck Clarion  :drinks:

cjkanye02

Good luck on your quest.

I have visited LMP 3 times this year and saw 9 or 10 girls. I think I will count LMP as one to be fair :)

Offline hendrix

Thanks guys. I was going to get started but seems I need to upload pics somewhere so need to wait till I'm on the laptop to do them in batches.

Don't wind down Hendrix I love your field reports!!

Thanks clarion! :hi:...life's got in the way a little bit. I'll still read/contribute what I can :)

Flemstone

I did 40 in the past six months. Only problem is about 6 of them are Chinese and work some kind of weekly rotation. Don't know their names so no point in reviewing them. The other half I've either done a review on or mentioned in a review.

Offline punk

have you won or likely to win the lottery?

Offline punk

I did 40 in the past six months. Only problem is about 6 of them are Chinese and work some kind of weekly rotation. Don't know their names so no point in reviewing them. The other half I've either done a review on or mentioned in a review.

have you won the lottery.

Flemstone

Not exactly. I do get £200 a month from my ex wife. I've blown about £2000 of my savings, but it was fucking worth it. I spend more on Osteopathy and massage than I do on girls.

Offline punk

Not exactly. I do get £200 a month from my ex wife. I've blown about £2000 of my savings, but it was fucking worth it. I spend more on Osteopathy and massage than I do on girls.

i spend the 200 from ex wife, sweet, she working hard and your spending it on enjoying your self

cjkanye02

40 * 100 is only 4 grand. Not a trivial amount of money but I would rather have 40 fucks than 4 grand in the bank.

Curious6705

Well at say an average of £120 per hour that would be £500 a month. Or at an average of £100 per hour (maybe the odd Romanian!), £417 a month. I bet there's a few with car payments of that order.

Flemstone

The most I've ever paid is £100. I aim for the cheapest in Haringey. Lately I've been doing £50 half an hour punts. I will never regret spending that £2000. That is what a holiday to South Africa would have cost me. I its doubtful I would have got laid. I've now banged over 40 women and some of them twice. Only problem is I've got abdominal muscle problems. I can barely sit at a computer for an hour. So everytime I feel a bit better I go and fuck something. I'm trapped in a vicious cycle.

Offline punk

time you pay your expenses there is not much left to punt with

Offline punk

The most I've ever paid is £100. I aim for the cheapest in Haringey. Lately I've been doing £50 half an hour punts. I will never regret spending that £2000. That is what a holiday to South Africa would have cost me. I its doubtful I would have got laid. I've now banged over 40 women and some of them twice. Only problem is I've got abdominal muscle problems. I can barely sit at a computer for an hour. So everytime I feel a bit better I go and fuck something. I'm trapped in a vicious cycle.

dont give in your fucking your self in a bad way.

Flemstone

I just wish they could tell me what the fuck is wrong with me. All I know is that having sex doesn't help my problem. My Osteopath can't figure it out neither can my Dr. I'd much rather spend money on girls than treatments.

Offline punk

I just wish they could tell me what the fuck is wrong with me. All I know is that having sex doesn't help my problem. My Osteopath can't figure it out neither can my Dr. I'd much rather spend money on girls than treatments.

strange that you should ask for hospital refer. imho  :hi:

Flemstone

I've seen a urologist and had an ultrasound scan. Nothing wrong with my internals. I think my core muscles have been strained. I fucked so hard it broke my core.

Offline Stiltskin

I visited a local Chinese shop every week for a year, saw every girl even if she wasn't to my usual taste.

That's some going! There are no women at all working in our local takeaway, just blokes and that's not my bag really. :D

Offline punk

I've seen a urologist and had an ultrasound scan. Nothing wrong with my internals. I think my core muscles have been strained. I fucked so hard it broke my core.

than you need to abstain from shagging give the muscles time to heal.

Flemstone

I'm trying my best Punk. Thing is it doesn't seem to matter if I rest or try and lead a normal life. My abdomen is still stiff. I went to see my GP today and he asked if I was heterosexual. That is in fact a compliment these days having your sexuality questioned. I look good enough to be gay. What he was getting at is do I have straight sex. And this must clearly be uncomfortable for me. If I was gay I could be taking it in the arse and still be getting laid I suppose.

My next stop is chinese medicine. I know two guys that are Dr's and really do some deep stuff. Not the massage and happy ending type of people. Fuck it this has been going on for about two months now. Luckily there hasn't been too much new talent in Haringey. Perhaps I should stop looking at that AW page? Vicky is back though. Excellent vfm.

External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

I'm trying my best Punk. Thing is it doesn't seem to matter if I rest or try and lead a normal life. My abdomen is still stiff. I went to see my GP today and he asked if I was heterosexual. That is in fact a compliment these days having your sexuality questioned. I look good enough to be gay. What he was getting at is do I have straight sex. And this must clearly be uncomfortable for me. If I was gay I could be taking it in the arse and still be getting laid I suppose.

My next stop is chinese medicine. I know two guys that are Dr's and really do some deep stuff. Not the massage and happy ending type of people. Fuck it this has been going on for about two months now. Luckily there hasn't been too much new talent in Haringey. Perhaps I should stop looking at that AW page? Vicky is back though. Excellent vfm.

External Link/Members Only

no good for me she luv the black guy? on her profile, thou £££ is £££ :D

Flemstone

Yeah Punk she's a huge Fresh Prince fan. She's got Carlton tattooed on her tit. Here's my review Superbad.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20244.msg307611#msg307611

Offline punk

Yeah Punk she's a huge Fresh Prince fan. She's got Carlton tattooed on her tit. Here's my review Superbad.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20244.msg307611#msg307611

so she will accept my coin  ;)

Flemstone

Offline punk

Yes, go for it.  Fun girl.

yes will do i have a bit of a list and randomly going through them, including the three birds in harrow. i've  seen a few of your recommendations, so i know its a safe bet. :hi:

Flemstone

Cheers man. I was thinking about doing some reviews on some other girls that I've seen in the past. The ones I had in mind I can't find current profiles for so its fucking pointless. There's one girl down the road in Green Lanes that was my best fuck. Sophia at first and recently Pamela. I highly recommend her, not the most attractive but fucking up for it. The only WG I've been with so far that's had an orgasm.

I think the next time she's got a profile going I'll do a review on her. She's Bulgarian and I'm patiently waiting for more of them.

Offline punk

Cheers man. I was thinking about doing some reviews on some other girls that I've seen in the past. The ones I had in mind I can't find current profiles for so its fucking pointless. There's one girl down the road in Green Lanes that was my best fuck. Sophia at first and recently Pamela. I highly recommend her, not the most attractive but fucking up for it. The only WG I've been with so far that's had an orgasm.

I think the next time she's got a profile going I'll do a review on her. She's Bulgarian and I'm patiently waiting for more of them.

yes post a review. sophia on my list but she's been off so she gone down the list but will get round to it.

Tjkooker

FFs guys. Start your own love in elsewhere. This was meant to be clarions 50 prossies review thread.

Offline punk

FFs guys. Start your own love in elsewhere. This was meant to be clarions 50 prossies review thread.

yes but his not reviewed any yet?, so its gone off topic.

Tjkooker

Your right punk. Was a slightly tongue in cheek comment.

Flemstone

Poor bloke must be injured or something? Then again that's not stopping me from shagging and writing reviews.

Offline punk

Your right punk. Was a slightly tongue in cheek comment.

i'd still like to seem him write some sort of blog on here if he gets round to it.