Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Strip pubs in London. Info appreciated.  (Read 40726 times)

Offline Rover78

Got bored on my last free night in London last week so jumped on a Boris Bike (if they are still called that) here's what I found;

Griffin - shut
Horns - shut
Browns - shut
Axe - open and for some reason the tastes better?????
Rainbow - open but didn't go in

drew the line at going down to the Nags Head

Offline myothernameis

Just walked by the Axe. As expected, they are open as a normal pub with an open door with the inside visible from footpath.
They also set up tables outside, but I simply can't see this attracting many customers. Let's see if they're allowed to operate as their normal self once live performance is allowed to take place.

I know it has been mention the Axe has a up stairs, now might be a risk, if the girls were up stairs, and you just took a wonder up stairs, maybe prompted by the bar mans

Offline Jeffers77

Offline eetraveller

The beer or the girls?

Offline eetraveller

Not looking good for the Axe...they seem to have closed doors.
However, since live performances are now allowed, both Rainbow and Nags Head seem to be back with girls, albeit minus the nudity.
I guess they are now essentially hostess bars.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 11:30:55 am by eetraveller »

Offline apple-paul

Doors were open at the olde axe this morning, big blackboard saying "open" outside, so hopefully it's ok.

Offline myothernameis

Doors were open at the olde axe this morning, big blackboard saying "open" outside, so hopefully it's ok.

Do they have a garden in the back, with no one overlooking them, if so they could possibly have there private shows

Offline HERTSBLUE

Wonder if any strippers  are whoring due to covid.

Offline eetraveller

Do they have a garden in the back, with no one overlooking them, if so they could possibly have there private shows

There is no back garden at the Axe as far as I know, but live performances are allowed so they can actually have dancers minus nudity, which is seemingly what Rainbow is doing:
"Ladies and Gentlemen, we're almost back!! Restrictions on indoor performances are now lifted and audiences are once again allowed. So we're very pleased to announce that some of our lovely ladies will be on stage on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays to entertain you, albeit in a non-nude, socially distanced way!!"

I guess by having no nudity excludes these venues from being a sexual establishment  :unknown:

Offline magnetico

How is keeping their panties on helping to block the virus?

Offline HERTSBLUE

How is keeping their panties on helping to block the virus?
Excellent point do pussies cough?

Online LLPunting

Have you seen what they can do in Pat Pong?

Offline bhudda

Depends whether they smoke or not

Offline SwenyTodd

I suspect the government may try to re-open them before Xmas as I think they want more things back to normal by then.

Most of the girls in the bars have moved on online camming so if you'll probably find them on OnlyFans or PurplePort.  I've seen a couple of girls I recognise from stripbars now on Babestation lol  I heard from someone that the Adult channels have seen an increase in viewers and also girls applying to appear on Studio 66, Babestation etc.

Offline workingtone

I’ve visited the Royal Standard at North Woolwich a few times. Have had a dance with, a very friendly (and tall) Brazilian lady called Rebecca, a chatty Swedish girl called Stella (who likes a lager or 2) but is good company and an extremely slim fit girl Pantera, who’s very popular and had a virtual fan club of blokes turning up at what seemed like an agreed time for a few dances
Friendly if a bit of run down pub not much choice of beer but easy to get to for a couple of dances before or after a flight at London City

Wow Pantera, theres a blast from the past, I wonder if she is still on the go

Offline Essexguyxxx

Has anyone been to any strip clubs lately or are they all still closed?

I’ve hear rumours of the axe being open but more of a ‘hostess bar’ now?!

Is anyone able to confirm?

Cheers

Offline Hansolo69

Wonder if any strippers  are whoring due to covid.
:lol: :lol:

What makes you think that some were not whoring prior to the dreaded Covid19  :unknown:

Offline davidgood

Wow Pantera, theres a blast from the past, I wonder if she is still on the go

I know she was popular, but I never clicked with her.

I think she was still going to Tilly's as recently as last year.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline bhudda

Regards,

davidgood

I believe you are correct. I havent checked the email address tilly sends the list to for a long time but she may still be (if tilly is still operating at the moment).

I could see why many found her attractive, she was seductive, but i agree she didnt quite do it for me either ... she was very slender and almost had the body of a teenage boy i thought (i.e. no tits)

Offline davidgood

I believe you are correct. I havent checked the email address tilly sends the list to for a long time but she may still be (if tilly is still operating at the moment).

I could see why many found her attractive, she was seductive, but i agree she didnt quite do it for me either ... she was very slender and almost had the body of a teenage boy i thought (i.e. no tits)

As I have not been to Tilly's for some years she might have dropped me off the mailing list now, but she was operating until a week or two before Lockdown.

I agree, a good description of Pantera. I seem to recalll she was very pushy at trying to snare guys into PDs which I did not like and she never wore stockings!!! So was never going to be one I would spend money on.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline apple-paul

Tillys was still going, up until the lockdown. I think the last one was 12th march, and pantera was down on the rota. I haven't received any emails to say they have resumed, so I assume they are still closed.

Offline eetraveller

I’ve hear rumours of the axe being open but more of a ‘hostess bar’ now?!

Is anyone able to confirm?

I can confirm Rainbow is doing that. Not so sure about the Axe though...
The Axe is not exactly located at a place with lots of foot traffic and less likely to make it work as a normal pub given its location, so they might wanna rely on having some 'hostesses' to make their opening feasible. Their door is open with a blackboard sign outside with drink prices but nothing else. Never seen anyone coming in and out or any girls outside smoking so far.

Offline Jeffers77

I can confirm Rainbow is doing that. Not so sure about the Axe though...
The Axe is not exactly located at a place with lots of foot traffic and less likely to make it work as a normal pub given its location, so they might wanna rely on having some 'hostesses' to make their opening feasible. Their door is open with a blackboard sign outside with drink prices but nothing else. Never seen anyone coming in and out or any girls outside smoking so far.

So anything on offer other than hot air of course, from the 'hostesses'?

Offline workingtone

Regards,

davidgood

Thanks Dave, used to see her at the Nags Heads. what is Tillys?

Offline davidgood

So anything on offer other than hot air of course, from the 'hostesses'?

Unlikely!

If you want something that involves real sex, it is a 1 to 1 or a sex party.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Jeffers77

Unlikely!

If you want something that involves real sex, it is a 1 to 1 or a sex party.

Regards,

davidgood

:hi:

Offline davidgood

Tillys was still going, up until the lockdown. I think the last one was 12th march, and pantera was down on the rota. I haven't received any emails to say they have resumed, so I assume they are still closed.

I have not received any e mails since the anouncement that she was stopping parties due to Covid and the Lockdown, so presume still closed.

I think her problem will be the use of rooms in licensed premises which is subject to enforeable restrictions.

If they are still fashionable, strip parties in private flats might well be happening again.

Regards,

davidgood

Online 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Got bored on my last free night in London last week so jumped on a Boris Bike (if they are still called that) here's what I found;

Griffin - shut
Horns - shut
Browns - shut
Rainbow - open but didn't go in

drew the line at going down to the Nags Head

Is this really punting related?

Offline apple-paul

If they are still fashionable, strip parties in private flats might well be happening again.

Yep, they have started up again.

Offline HERTSBLUE

If anyone knows of any old school gentleman's evenings please share.

Offline Essexguyxxx

Anyone been to Rainbow Bar or Ye Olde Axe since they reopened?

Offline Nicknickson

Offline bhudda

Where and how do you get an invite?

I can imagine that may be a problem currently. Traditionally a lass in a licensed strip venue may invite you along ... and once you attend and swap phone numbers with any lass that takes your fancy you end up being invited to loads (or at least that was the case a few years ago).

But if the licensed places arent operating currently then getting that first foot in the door may be tricky.

Offline eetraveller

I can imagine that may be a problem currently. Traditionally a lass in a licensed strip venue may invite you along ... and once you attend and swap phone numbers with any lass that takes your fancy you end up being invited to loads (or at least that was the case a few years ago).

But if the licensed places arent operating currently then getting that first foot in the door may be tricky.

Spot on! At the moment if you attempt to become their 'in crowd', it'd cost you loads of hostess fees without even having nudity offered, then who knows if the one you're buttering up with your purposeless spending is in the know.
Also your venues are pretty much limited to a reduced service Rainbow/Axe

Offline Juulesy

Griffin set to do a trial opening next week.  I'm in no rush, just relieved to know there is still some hope for this scene

Offline joe diddley

Any up-to-date news on the Royal Standard in North Woolwich. Last time I was around there (perhaps about a year ago) I walked through the door but the place was being refurbished (surely it didn't need this  :D) and was closed for business. Was due to re-open, however, according to a guy who I think was the owner or manager.

Offline jackyjack

According to their website, Browns will re-open this Friday, the 17th. Then open 3 days a week.
Horns remains closed but I guess they might re-open soon if business goes well at Browns.

Their guidelines are like any other but this "All customers will need to provide Track & Trace details upon entry" is a bit of a drag...

Online Steely Dan

Their guidelines are like any other but this "All customers will need to provide Track & Trace details upon entry" is a bit of a drag...

Punting name.  Punting phone number . Sorted.

I remember going to a strip bar with a friend once.  I automatically gave the first dancer who came round wanting a private dance my punting name.  Friend was very confused. Went back to my real name.  Shows strip bars really are not punting.

Offline davidgood

Punting name.  Punting phone number . Sorted.

I remember going to a strip bar with a friend once.  I automatically gave the first dancer who came round wanting a private dance my punting name.  Friend was very confused. Went back to my real name.  Shows strip bars really are not punting.

Agreed, strip bars are not really punting but this thread has run for sometime. Maybe because there are members here who only get as far as strip shows.

In the past I used to love going to strip pubs and then the private strip parties. But then I ventured to sex parties and the rest is history, and I won't be going back.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline eetraveller

It seems like Sophisticats in Euston is following the same formula and opening up their club as a 'late night lounge bar'. It is unclear if they even have girls....but anyway this is a place I'd avoided even pre-COVID.
Our UK infection numbers are steadily climbing, so I am guessing this 'no nudity, no private dance' nonsense will continue for a while.

Offline Jeffers77

Walked past (but not in) Rainbow Sports Bar - its now a 'Burlesque' club. Clever way of getting around the issue ;).

Offline Private Parts

If anyone knows of any old school gentleman's evenings please share.

No more than a healthy six though gents.
Including lady of course!
PP

Offline eetraveller

Walked past (but not in) Rainbow Sports Bar - its now a 'Burlesque' club. Clever way of getting around the issue ;).

Still no nudity allowed as far as i know...you just end up paying a stupid amount for the 'hostess' to sit and drink with you.

Offline davidgood

Still no nudity allowed as far as i know...you just end up paying a stupid amount for the 'hostess' to sit and drink with you.

I agree with Admin and others,  this thread is not really about real life punting.

Maybe it should be moved to 'Off Topic' ?

Regards,

davidgood

Offline slayer27

Went in the old axe on Wednesday around 6pm paid a fiver to get in. Had two dances with two different girls, upstairs only. They are fully clothed downstairs at the bar. Both naked and allowed some touching. Popped into rainbow on the way home. Bought a beer, was the only man in there, was offered a dance by a pumped up young bird who had lips like a goldfish. Agreed 30 quid. Door is shut on the main entrance, expecting her to take me to a booth, instead strip down on the stage whilst I watched. Then tried getting me to buy her shots and drinks, she then said buy champagne and ill give you my number and we have naked party at mine after. Showed me videos of her playing with her self. Had to get my head straight and realised its just a way to get me to spunk my money so refused and made a sharp exit.

Offline thetinman007

well done for thinking clearly Slayer !

Offline Jeffers77

Went in the old axe on Wednesday around 6pm paid a fiver to get in. Had two dances with two different girls, upstairs only. They are fully clothed downstairs at the bar. Both naked and allowed some touching. Popped into rainbow on the way home. Bought a beer, was the only man in there, was offered a dance by a pumped up young bird who had lips like a goldfish. Agreed 30 quid. Door is shut on the main entrance, expecting her to take me to a booth, instead strip down on the stage whilst I watched. Then tried getting me to buy her shots and drinks, she then said buy champagne and ill give you my number and we have naked party at mine after. Showed me videos of her playing with her self. Had to get my head straight and realised its just a way to get me to spunk my money so refused and made a sharp exit.

:hi:

Cycled past yesterday and the door of Rainbows looked boarded up. Perhaps they have been scuppered... (Or it's just their new door but I think not).
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 04:18:54 pm by Jeffers77 »