Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dia wildbunny x- Burton on Trent ( Avoid like plague )  (Read 3852 times)

6 review(s) for Dia wildbunny x (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cronaldo9

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

also here External Link/Members Only

i found aicha on vivastreet ( her pictures look good but dont be fooled  attitude is a  total disaster )
Arranged for 30 minutes at 60 quid ( i usually go for 15 minutes at first meeting  when something looks dodgy or to good to be true   but this time i had some extra cash from bookies so i said wth , go for it ).
location is edward street , burton on trent . After paperwork sorted she comes back and than funny situation happens . i tell her to switch the light on cuz is fucking dark and i cant see nothing and i cant get hard like this  she replies that people from street can see us and thats why shes not doing it .
FFS this is first time it happens to me and after about 10 minutes arguing and seeing as there is no point in going forward we decided its best to give up and take my money back .

PS : fucking cunt was about to charge extra for turning light on :)) so thats why  im saying AVOID LIKE PLAGUE !!!
She said to me  never come back .. well idk about the others but i  for sure wont . get back to your country stupid bitch

boobloverhenry

Wtf

I'd have punched the stupid whore in the mouth !

Offline Discord

That does sound odd.  You would think with the curtains drawn or blinds down she would at least be okay with turning a lamp on if not the main lights. 

Offline Bodders

I bet it was your charm that did it.

Offline Cronaldo9

vw

Wtf

Often hit women do you? 

You sound very unstable imo

I'd have punched her in the fucking face & got my money back.

You.post history shows you might need a check up from the neckup
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 01:45:00 pm by vw »

Offline Waterhouse

Wtf

That a thing with you, hitting women?   :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Beamer

That a thing with you, hitting women?   :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Very much an undesirable

vw

Very much an undesirable
I wonder if we will get some punching talk?   :sarcastic:

Online Fuzzyduck

Henry does sound like a class act.

As I said on an earlier post - you need to walk in with the attitude that you are king and that the whore is a worthless piece of shit

Offline Ramone78

Wtf

What a Charmer you are  :dash:

vw

What a Charmer you are  :dash:

Wonder if he punches his laptop when he realises he got banned.   :sarcastic:

Online Fuzzyduck

Wonder if he punches his laptop when he realises he got banned.   :sarcastic:

I suspect he'll set up a new idea and come back to boss it like the big dick he is.

Offline oldmanking

Anyone else looked through boobloverhenry's 4 reviews?  Guy read like a right old cyclepath...!!??  Best gone for sure.  He's the reason other punters get short shrift for no good reason.  :wacko:

Offline nzg

Offline kingkong69

I think energy prices keep rising that's  tge reason :lol:

Offline kasamaa

OP, This profile is now active in london,

is the WG in the current profile the same one as the one you saw or is it a profile swap?

Much Appreciated

Offline Cronaldo9

kasamaa yeah it's the same skank   :thumbsdown:

Offline kasamaa