Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco - Mill Rd Massage - Cambridge  (Read 1227 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

Location: Mill Rd massage. Same location as before, although they've added heating blankets under the massage tables which is a big improvement for these cold winter days. 

Paid: £50/60 minutes + 20 HE

Name: Coco

Looks: Petite and slim, pretty face. Estimate approximately 40 yo. Coco is the only other girl there (other than Lan) that I've seen and would want to do B2B with.

Attitude: Shy, but friendly. Gives a very detail-oriented massage. Takes guidance for HE.

Massage: The first massage I had with her was excellent. Good pressure with a variety of techniques for the whole body without getting bored. The second massage I had with her started without oil, using the friction to stretch and release the muscles. Later a small amount of oil was added. The massage was really excellent, deep tissue that made me feel like my old joints were cleaned up, allowing my body to move more freely afterwards. She also tried a hot stone on me which felt good. I could still feel the effect of the massage for a couple hours later, kind of a pleasurable buzz in the joints and muscles. She also massaged my inner thighs and groin ligaments, tendons, muscles, etc, with a reach under technique which felt both erotic and therapeutic. Protip if you see her: say your inner thighs are really tight. I think she's had legit massage training. I completely lost track of time...

HE: The first HE I had with her was too objective oriented, and I came to fast. Neutral at best. The second HE I had with her was much better. Although the HE offer came late, I confirmed she would take at least 10 minutes for the HE, and then led her closely, taking the full time and having her edging me. When I came, I squeezed her breast and rubbed her pussy over her trousers. She cleaned me up and then followed with about 5+ more minutes of massage. The massage felt delicious, the kind that makes you feel like you might drool. And the HE was much better than before, with the cock feeling good even an hour later. She leaves around the New Year's Eve/New Year. Also reported to offer B2B.