Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice needed for bolton  (Read 649 times)

solihull2018

i am working in Bolton after Xmas, looking for some advice on a BBW or Milf with big boobs for a bit of evening fun]
i like a lady that dresses the part, so guys whats your advice ?

Offline scutty brown

« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 09:20:31 pm by scutty brown »

Offline NigelF

i am working in Bolton after Xmas, looking for some advice on a BBW or Milf with big boobs for a bit of evening fun]
i like a lady that dresses the part, so guys whats your advice ?

You've not contributed one single bit of info to this site and almost all of your posts being questions, to which you've received many helpful answers. As such, my advice is to contribute something (ideally some full reviews) before expecting, yet again, others to do everything for you.

Offline cueball

Ok londoner, I'll help you because, let's be honest...you deserve our help because you're cool, hip and need respect.

So, my new friend from sollihul, I've had a good dig around the Bolton scene and found some right crackers.

Milf.... Tick
Big boobies... Tick
Bolton... Tick

First up pilgrim is this one, she's got love on her mind and is looking for Christmas kisses...
External Link/Members Only

Bolton is a sex hotbed though, there are loads that are looking for attention from a cool dude like you.

Here's another, she's a right rampent milf, you could be the custard on her mince pies. Get dipping in her Christmas pudding....

I'm not done yet though, I've dug up your Christmas day treat, just imagine unwrapping these two on Xmas morning...

We do the work...so you don't have to  :hi:

:D
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 10:46:56 pm by cueball »

Offline NigelF

Ok londoner, I'll help you because, let's be honest...you deserve our help because you're cool, hip and need respect.

So, my new friend from sollihul, I've had a good dig around the Bolton scene and found some right crackers.

Milf.... Tick
Big boobies... Tick
Bolton... Tick

First up pilgrim is this one, she's got love on her mind and is looking for Christmas kisses...

Bolton is a sex hotbed though, there are loads that are looking for attention from a cool dude like you.

Here's another, she's a right rampent milf, you could be the custard on her mince pies. Get dipping in her Christmas pudding....

I'm not done yet though, I've dug up your Christmas day treat, just imagine unwrapping these two on Xmas morning...

We do the work...so you don't have to  :hi:

:D

:lol:

There's also these two:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Face pics visible here: External Link/Members Only

There's also a recent review on here too:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=233190.0
It's a negative but their sizes (particularly the "weeble's") might not be an issue if you're looking for a BBW.

Offline capman84

Damn guys i cant keep a straight face!!! :D