Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage - this is not a sexual service  (Read 5363 times)

Offline maxxblue

When reading ads for massage, how do you tell when "this is not a sexual service" means "this is not a sexual service" and not "handjobs included"?

I've been caught by surprise when offered 'extras' when not expecting them, and likewise, have read into the wording of some adverts expecting to be offered extras, but but then asked to keep my boxers on for the massage.

Anyone else had similar experiences? I suppose not knowing for definite is part of the fun.

DaveMugabe

My advice is that if you want a shag just goto someone who offers it

gestaltentity

When reading ads for massage, how do you tell when "this is not a sexual service" means "this is not a sexual service" and not "handjobs included"?

I've been caught by surprise when offered 'extras' when not expecting them, and likewise, have read into the wording of some adverts expecting to be offered extras, but but then asked to keep my boxers on for the massage.

Anyone else had similar experiences? I suppose not knowing for definite is part of the fun.

some times it takes 2 or 3 visits before they open up to 'extras'  there's a few places where it a cert though.  Tanya in whitley bay (advertises on gumtree) is a case in point.  some folks get and amazing sensual massagae and happy ending, others are flatly refused! 

Offline jarrovian

Has anybody tried Serena off gumtree

Offline webpunter

If you go on gumtree then you can click the tab which shows body on body massage
This normally reduces the number of ads showing
And more likely that you are onto a winner

For the chinese medicinal centres then IME prices are like massage:  30 mins £25 / 45 mins £35 / 60 mins £45 - depending on where you live may mean +/- a bit.  Then it's £20 for HJ & £40 B2B
So if you are feeling horny, don't want to spend 70+ for 1/2hr on AW then ideal - if only a HJ / release is the target

Reckon on 30 mins its roughly a 15 min massage [which normally are quite good - focused on back / shoulders] and then turnover for 10 mins or so.  Then a couple of mins to wipe the oil off with big paper roll out towel & get dressed etc.  Think you can shower if you want / need this for when returning to OH

On the looks dept then normally a 4-5 out of 10.  And not one to pay extra for B2B.  Very very basic english.  And they can be quite shy so need a bit of encouragement.  Normally there is a rotation / set days etc & you can find when a particular one is there

Deffo start on 1/2hr only & see how things go.  On subsequent visits - if you get this far - then IME this deffo reaps rewards.  Whatever the time chosen then the massage element reduces & the HJ section increases.  A £5 tip at the start works absolute wonders.  To the girl, not on paying entry fee.  Thought this may be obvious - but you never know

Think they seem to feel more comfortable remaining fully clothed.  So some minuses here if you like to see them naked.  Normally a minus gets counteracted with a plus.  And the orientals seem to score very heavily when it comes to expertise in the HJ skills. Get the right one & the 'edging' can be incredible.  Like in a hour then 40mins+ of this.  And then a grand finale.  Literally can leave you weak at the knees & totally drained.  No need to have a jodrell bank for a few days

And if OH in play then no real feelings of guilt in comparison.  As we all know:  handjobs don't count !

I like to mix things up a bit - so a bit of a play on AW then onto gumtree for a HJ experience now & then [& it's deffo cheaper].  And as mentioned in other thread, then you're never quite sure what is going to be on offer on the 1st visit which adds to the anticipation

One final point - when you are directed into the room & asked to get 'ready'. then for fucks sake get all your kit off.  Leave your boxer shorts on & you'll most probably be knocking one out later ! And make sure you take your socks off too, otherwise you'll look like a right plonker...

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Has anybody tried Serena off gumtree

Haven't seen her myself but according to reports on other forums she's strictly legit, so no he.