Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New mayzeel - Extreme timewaster and finished the meet in 40 minutes!  (Read 1413 times)

33 review(s) for New mayzeel (20 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

HiThere10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Extreme timewaster and finished the meet in 40 minutes!

Location - Northampton Very small House/Apartment

Parking - Street parking

£120 for 1 hour - Was actually 40 mins

Comms - quite good and straightforward

Looks - This girl is quite attractive and she has a fit body

So the meet was going well until I came in her mouth and as I was cumming she mumbles "that's extra £20" which was very unattractive. She then says CIM is extra etc I told you etc blah blah. But on our conversation on text or before the meet there was no moment when she said this costs extra. It's on her profile and I did say cim too which she agreed to initially.

Also this girl knows every time wasting tactic in the book, hell she wrote the book. Hence why the meet was so short. She was then lecturing me on how I pay for the hour and whatever happens in the hour doesn't matter. She could be having a shit in the toilet during our meet and this would be perfectly fine. Making out that we've been together for an hour, when we definitely did not, didn't allow me cum again either.

Oral was decent, sex was okay generally, but it's the time wasting and bad attitude that makes it hard for me to even give this a neutral.

boobloverhenry

She looks gorgeous.

Shame about the crap service.

I'd have stood my ground and told her to fuck off about the extra £20 for CIM

Plus I'd have asked for £40 back for short time.

Never be afraid to confront these whores.

They're 2 bit pieces of shit - don't let them think they're anything special - as they're not !

My advice - avoid the foreign girls - stick to well reviewed British girls

HiThere10

She looks gorgeous.

Shame about the crap service.

I'd have stood my ground and told her to fuck off about the extra £20 for CIM

Plus I'd have asked for £40 back for short time.

Never be afraid to confront these whores.

They're 2 bit pieces of shit - don't let them think they're anything special - as they're not !

My advice - avoid the foreign girls - stick to well reviewed British girls

Yeah I guess so, I completely agree and see where you are coming from. Me personally I'm not really a confrontational person, so I didn't really want to kick up a fuss or make things worse lol. It's insane to think how these whores can get away with fleecing so many guys and it happens all the time.