Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carrie - Perth  (Read 783 times)

14 review(s) for ^^^CARRIE^^^ (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline aeroblue

Haven't punted in a while for personal reasons, so really looked forward to this one with Carrie.

External Link/Members Only

Had Carrie on my radar for a while, had been in touch with her on a few occasions but couldn't get the time to travel to Perth until today. Had always been impressed with her comms, written and on the phone.

Booked 30 mins in call, and her flat was easily found from the motorway. Parking wasn't a problem, and the area is fairly quiet away from city centre, so I felt safe. Once inside I got a good look at Carrie for the first time, dressed just as I'd wanted - blouse, skirt, black holdups and heels - love the secretary look. She's a little thinner than I was expecting, and quite petite even in heels, but she looked really good and had obviously made an effort to dress how I'd requested. Claims 33 on her profile, she's maybe slightly older than that but not much I'd say, not an issue for me personally. I found her attractive but I realise that's also subjective.

She's a very friendly girl, and she put me at ease quickly. I'd asked for a quick shower on arrival and this was not a problem - shown to the shower room which was small but very clean, as was her flat generally. She talked quite a lot initially as she massaged my back - she has an accent but I personally like that, her English is very good and there was never any issue with communication. Soon got down to some deep kissing as she played with my rod, then she proceeded to blow me (without) enthusiastically, occasionally looking up for some eye contact which was amazing. On with the rubber for some enthusiastic cowgirl then doggy before finishing.  :)

Never felt she was watching the clock, and never felt rushed the whole time I was there. Carrie has a great attitude and provides a good service, so anyone nervous about visiting an EE shouldn't worry. A great experience overall, would definitely return.

Offline Jock D

Never felt she was watching the clock, and never felt rushed the whole time I was there. Carrie has a great attitude and provides a good service, so anyone nervous about visiting an EE shouldn't worry. A great experience overall, would definitely return.

Similar experience to mine a few months back...I'm actually contemplating a return visit over the festive period.

With regards to EE girls generally...my experience is, that it is only Romanian girls you have to be wary of...the rest, and particularly Polish girls...tend to have a sound attitude & give a good service.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 11:36:00 am by Jock D »