Author Topic: EMMA - PREMIUM. Jesmond  (Read 1081 times)

Offline CELICA GT

External Link/Members Only
£80 for 45min

Been trying to see Emma for a while and managed to get a booking on her final day of incalls  :thumbsup:
My first time using Premium and all straight forward, comms with June were spot on and she even text me directions as well as address, so no problems finding the premises, I had noted on other reviews that the apartment is a bit small ,yes bijous but nice and tidy. Emma hid behind the door and when I entered, I have to say I think she is lush, dressed in black bra and knickers with a black silk gown and bright red shoes, the little fella was straight to attention ;)
Vouchers sorted and straight upstairs into nice kissing, gear off apart from Emma leaving her red shoes on! what was to follow was 45min of fantastic alternating  OWO, RO, great energetic sex in mish, cowboy and  two hats required which is very unsual for me  :dance: Checked my watch in a bit of  :timeout: and was happy with a chat and cuddle, but Emma wasn't finished with me, she started to gobble the little fella back into some sort of live and told me she wanted me to cum over her tits, unfortunately, I wasn't up to it :(
opps ive gotta go, all in all a great time which I hope to repeat in the new year :rolleyes:

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review C-GT.   :drinks: :drinks:

Glad you enjoyed, and she lived up to her previous "Review Standards". A cracking NE lass and "Horny as Fuck".   :thumbsup:

Must try and see again in the New Year, if me heart will stand up to her ways................  :D :D :D

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Hope she reconsiders and starts offering incalls again, never got round to seeing her and she sounds great. Cheers for the review.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Good review, cheers. She's a cracking lass, pity about stopping incalls.  :hi: