Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unforgettable Karla - Leeds  (Read 1581 times)

99 review(s) for  Unforgettable Karla (87 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
52 review(s) for  REAL.GFE.KARLA (43 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline TGR

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Saw a few reviews of her in EM region. Tried booking her when she was Leicester but she was always fully booked or the time wasn't convenient for me.
Was in Leeds in Oct and had the horn after a night out. Saw she was in Leeds so a quick message and booked in.

Fee: £70 for 30 mins.

Located near the centre some apartments (not the nicest but functional).   Don't know Leeds that well and cant be anymore specific without giving the actual address.

Called when outside told to wait 10 mins. 15 Mins later get a call with apartment number.

When she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised, she looked FAF in a tiny black dress. I followed her to her room couldn't keep my eyes of that arse.  Her recent pictures in her gallery are a better reflection of her.

She was sharing as I heard another girl in another girl in another room but never saw her.

Popped twice in 30 mins - haven't managed that for a long time, and all down to her. Not rushed and everything was delivered with a smile.

Services:  Excellent DFK, OWO, CIM and sex in various positions.  She was fresh so RO was good and she gets wet.

Overall positive from me -Great looking girl. Good attitude and delivers an excellent service.  I can see why she has been well reviewed.

Visit again: definitely if she is in a location near me.

Offline Neptune

Cheers for the review
Shame she has left Leeds now
Wouldn't have minded a punt with her.