External Link/Members OnlyLocation : Relatively new build flats in ok part of town, clean and discreet with plenty of parking.
Comms : all through text and no complaints at all.
The Meet I have marked this as a Neutral for no other reason than the meet felt awkward, mechanical and dare I say a little bit weird.
At £70 for 30 mins (it ended up as 20 mins) it is higher than I would normally pay. I have been on a winning streak lately with other punts so maybe I am spoilt, more reviews to follow when I find links.
She did perform kissing not DFK which is totally fine with me, OWO which felt mechanical and felt like opening the window and shagging the night, barely feel anything. Lots of wanking off so blatantly doesnt like giving oral, condom on and she climbed on top, and weirdly was only using riding the tip, again, complete lack of feeling.
I closed my eyes and got the deed done, didn't feel great to be honest.
Would I return? No I wouldn't, Romanians are only £40 for 15 mins and the result is the same and some are cute.