Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny Fox - Bathgate  (Read 2457 times)

5 review(s) for Jenny fox (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tailspin

adultwork.com/866074    £150 PH

Pretty new here, and I don't want to be accused of not contributing as I have learned a lot in the short period of time I've been here, so here goes with my first review.

Initial contact via AW.  After an automated message and a bit of a delay I was forwarded her phone number.  Straightforward after that.

Jenny works from Bathgate in a smart new block of flats. Plenty of parking with a discrete entrance to the block.

Her age is given as 58 and I have no reason to doubt that.  In fact, she looks very good for it and she could knock a couple of years off and not raise any eyebrows.  Very smart and elegantly dressed.
  I was offered a drink and a seat and we had a chat.  She does like to chat and I could hardly get a word in edgewise, all the time aware that the clock was ticking and I wasn't getting any closer to what I was there for.  I got to the point when I thought she was taking the piss and whether I should be saying something, but maybe she read my mind or noticed my sly glances at my watch and it was off to the bedroom.  The pace picked up nicely from here and the clothes were off in no time.  She is a bit pear shaped, but not saggy or flabby, just more rounded from the waist down.  Very soft skin, and she smelled really fresh.  That might be an odd thing to say but I was struck by how clean and fresh she was.  Clearly she made the effort.  She is still a fit wee thing and I bet she was a stunner in her prime.  Some light kissing (no DFK) was followed by OWO.  She has a very light touch and it was certainly doing the job.  I don't always go for RO as I don't want any unpleasant surprises but I was more than happy to go down on Jenny.  Shaved fanny, not a hint of stubble anywhere, and as sweet as a nut.  She made all the right noises before a bit more OWO then on with the bag.  Her on top to start, and it was a lovely sight with her grinding away and her hair flying about.  Still very vocal, and if it was for my benefit it was overdone.  We changed to me on top for the home straight with some filthy talk from her to give me encouragement (not that I needed any.)  A cuddle and more chat and that was that.

I was in her flat for an hour and 20 mins, so I suppose that made up for the lengthy preamble.  If she had informed me at the start that the hour would begin when we went through to the bedroom I would have been more relaxed.  As it was I was a touch annoyed and maybe not fully settled.  Having read other reviews subsequently I see that this is very much her way of doing things, but I didn't know that at the time.

I'm giving this a Neutral.  There was nothing bad about it; it was fine.  Not instantly forgettable nor terrifically memorable.  Just fine.  Big positive for her appearance and preparation though.  Pity about the talkathon at the start.  £150 for an hour is at the top end of what I'd pay, and I was a bit underwhelmed by it.  She does not offer anything under an hour.

I hope this helps.  Having read what happens to first time reviewers I'll put on my flak jacket and tin hat and await the missiles.

Offline S.X. MacHine

External Link/Members Only

Like you, when I did my first ever Review, I expected a few brickbats. None came.
So, congratulations. Nice review, thorough and well written.
One thing intrigues me, though; why choose an old bird like her? Is it a fetish? That I could get as I have a few of those myself. Or maybe I should take a look at myself; a pensioner who chooses twenty something prossies.

Offline DickDiver

She's a pricy pensioner! She'll have a dusty fanny even when she's busy!

Offline Happyjose

Thanks for the review OP - reads well and seems objective

Newbies who get a hard time tend to not tick either of those boxes

Offline Poopster

Good review, very useful, cheers.  This is one who has held my interest in a minor way for years, I think I'd like to see her but there's always someone else more interesting.  I think she still stands in that ground after reading this review; decent looking, decent service, won't let you down but getting on a bit and won't set your world alight.  The James Milner of Scottish prossies!

Offline willie loman

Good review I am always keen on matures, but im not paying 150 £.

Offline rathbone

Good review - her profile comes and goes on AW, and like Poopster I've pondered about arranging a booking.  Personally don't mind some chat at the start, provided it doesn't impinge too much.  :)

Offline Name Not Found

Nice one  :thumbsup:  I saw her about 8 or 9 years ago and I wouldn't have called her pear-shaped back then, but I guess time takes its toll on all things. Apart from that. my experience almost exactly mimics yours so it seems she found a formula a long time ago and has stuck with it.

I have thought many times about going back as I do like a petite blonde MILF but, as I suspected and you have confirmed, it seems like it would all be a bit too mediocre.

Thanks for the review; very useful.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Good review OP and pretty much what I've experienced .
She will talk but not sure if it's her natural reticence or she prefers you to take the bull by the horns .
I know we're not there to admire the decor but it is a nice touch sometimes to have a meet where you have a ten minute chat in nice surroundings and then go through to the bedroom . Way nicer than going into a shithole and getting ushered into a post wee room with basic furnishings and a cheap towel or throw on the bed .
If she was older than her stated age I'd be shocked because I think she could get away with knocking off 5-10 years as I'm sure we're all aware that more than a few are guilty of .
Maybe worth going for 90 minute booking for £30 more and will feel better value .

Offline Happyjose

Good review OP and pretty much what I've experienced .
She will talk but not sure if it's her natural reticence or she prefers you to take the bull by the horns .
I know we're not there to admire the decor but it is a nice touch sometimes to have a meet where you have a ten minute chat in nice surroundings and then go through to the bedroom . Way nicer than going into a shithole and getting ushered into a post wee room with basic furnishings and a cheap towel or throw on the bed .
If she was older than her stated age I'd be shocked because I think she could get away with knocking off 5-10 years as I'm sure we're all aware that more than a few are guilty of .
Maybe worth going for 90 minute booking for £30 more and will feel better value .

So the answer to lacklustre service from a jaded whore is to book her for longer

Right

Offline mills_and_bhuna

So the answer to lacklustre service from a jaded whore is to book her for longer

Right
Not for everyone obviously .
I didn't see anything in the review that implied what you've summarised it as .
See my negative review for what lacklustre service from a jaded whore is like .

Offline Happyjose

Not for everyone obviously .
I didn't see anything in the review that implied what you've summarised it as .
See my negative review for what lacklustre service from a jaded whore is like .

Not for the OP, clearly. He gave it a neutral

He also alludes to the fact he would be happier if she offered 30 mins, while you suggest booking longer:

£150 for an hour is at the top end of what I'd pay, and I was a bit underwhelmed by it.  She does not offer anything under an hour.

No DFK, a neutral rating - maybe it’s me, focusing on what the OP has actually written

Or maybe it’s you.  Bias confirmation?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 10:14:15 pm by Happyjose »

Offline Happyjose

it is a nice touch sometimes to have a meet where you have a ten minute chat

I think she could get away with knocking off 5-10 years.

More than a hint of white knight about you....

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Not for the OP, clearly. He gave it a neutral

He also alludes to the fact he would be happier if she offered 30 mins, while you suggest booking longer:

No DFK, a neutral rating - maybe it’s me, focusing on what the OP has actually written

Or maybe it’s you.  Bias confirmation?
I wasn't arguing over whether it was neutral, neg or pos .
She clearly isn't for everyone .
Maybe you've got a bit of bias confirmation going on as well . Who knows ?

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Offline Happyjose

I wasn't arguing over whether it was neutral, neg or pos .
She clearly isn't for everyone .
Maybe you've got a bit of bias confirmation going on as well . Who knows ?

Nice try at deflecting. Your defence of this prossie is clear for anyone to see

Offline Happyjose

More than a hint of white knight about you....

Not for the first time, apparently

Sounds a bit harsh to me with the negative . A neutral would be fair enough but maybe that's just me .

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Nice try at deflecting. Your defence of this prossie is clear for anyone to see
I'm out . Not interested in further discussion . Clearly your username is an exercise in sarcasm  :hi:

Offline Happyjose

I'm out . Not interested in further discussion . Clearly your username is an exercise in sarcasm  :hi:

Your interest is not required to define the quality of your contribution.

I note that you have not addressed, in any meaningful way, the issues raised regarding your white knighting here, and in other threads

You can expect more of the same in future if you attempt to undermine neutral and negative reviews on here

« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 12:35:07 am by Happyjose »