Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 495991 times)

Offline nike

I also found that there are girls in the bars on the stretch from Menara Mall to Carre Iden.
This was more of an experience & observing trip.

Which bars?

rarbie_a

decided me and 2 friends will visit marrakesh around the last week of march, any other users thinking the same? nike can i tempt you to come lol..really can't wait to go...been reading the pages last few days feeling the inner devil will come out once over there..lol.. nike your contact his apartments are they nearby the punting scene or far?

Offline nike

As I've said before, he is a letting agent. He has apartments and villas all over Marrakesh.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 04:06:59 pm by nike »

bingo

In paradise at the mo.. Reached this morning and did some hunting.. Fruitful results.. But still confused how to get their numbers.  :dash:

bingo

But Nike n others, as u guys hv mentioned we r getting that stare from em n even few signalled phones to us.. But it's quite strange how ppl around u stare at u with no regrets.. Which is why we were confused..

Visited 3 hammams near Acima n just enquired prices.. Not sure which is best.. Nike..wud b great if u cud pm me the details.. Cheers

Sinbad512

was that across form the train station?
Not quite, it's in the direction of Menara Mall, a good 15-20 minute walk to the railway station at a brisk pace

Sinbad512

Which bars?
I can't recall the names of the bars, they are more like cafes & restaurants about two thirds of the way down towards Menara mall, a row of about half a dozen. There's also cafes around the mall with women offering plenty of glares, obviously no where near the scale of women as there are across the scenic mile.

Offline skylarking

whose been lucky then? is it busy out there??

Offline nike

I can't recall the names of the bars, they are more like cafes & restaurants about two thirds of the way down towards Menara mall, a row of about half a dozen. There's also cafes around the mall with women offering plenty of glares, obviously no where near the scale of women as there are across the scenic mile.

Been along to Menara mall and found the offering quite disappointing. Will stick to scenic route as it's a lot better.

Offline tickle12345

I visited Marrakech a month ago, not for punting purposes but I did notice alot, maybe if I went on my own I could've explored.

I did however visit a massage parlour in Gueliz, got a massage from a gorgeous Morrocan girl, extras were offered, blowjob uncovered for 450, she also offered to chill after hours but couldn't do so.

Can't wait to visit again!

Indianindian1986

Which massage parlour in Gueliz?

Offline nike

Which massage parlour in Gueliz?

There are loads, just look for the signboards, Hammam Spa.

charming_red

Are you guys using cheap punting handsets out there?

Offline nike

Are you guys using cheap punting handsets out there?

No, I use a local sim but a smart phone, as it comes in handy for translating Arabic to English.

Offline webpunter

No, I use a local sim but a smart phone, as it comes in handy for translating Arabic to English.
In the reverse what does OWO / CIM / RO translate to ?  :lol:

Offline toon972

Arrived in Marrakech today,here until 2nd Jan.Appt bit more expensive than usual and contact said every hotel was full.
Got myself sorted and went down scenic route and ended up with a nice looking 24 year old.Agreed on 500 dirhams and she followed me back to appt.Straight onto kissing and tongue wrestling,good start.Off we went into bedroom,it was not cold but it took about ten minutes to take all her layers of clothing off.They would get a shock if any geordie lasses came over here.Bj was very good a bit of gagging, licking shaft , balls.Would not let me go down on her for some strange reason.On with condom and she turned over and stuck her bum out,so I tried for anal and unfortunately she did not mean that.So she guided me into where she meant.She was responding very well to this and eventually I lay on top of her with her bum slightly raised and then onto mish.Finished off with bj and cim,which was totally unexpected.This girl has given me a nice problem,she ticked every box for me. :thumbsup:

Offline Hansolo69

Hi Toon,

Glad to read that you are back in the swing of things  :yahoo:

Have a great time, look forward to hearing about your exploits !

Offline toon972

Hi Toon,

Glad to read that you are back in the swing of things  :yahoo:

Have a great time, look forward to hearing about your exploits !

Thanks HS, been a good start. :thumbsup:

Offline nike

Arrived in Marrakech today,here until 2nd Jan.Appt bit more expensive than usual and contact said every hotel was full.
Got myself sorted and went down scenic route and ended up with a nice looking 24 year old.Agreed on 500 dirhams and she followed me back to appt.Straight onto kissing and tongue wrestling,good start.Off we went into bedroom,it was not cold but it took about ten minutes to take all her layers of clothing off.They would get a shock if any geordie lasses came over here.Bj was very good a bit of gagging, licking shaft , balls.Would not let me go down on her for some strange reason.On with condom and she turned over and stuck her bum out,so I tried for anal and unfortunately she did not mean that.So she guided me into where she meant.She was responding very well to this and eventually I lay on top of her with her bum slightly raised and then onto mish.Finished off with bj and cim,which was totally unexpected.This girl has given me a nice problem,she ticked every box for me. :thumbsup:

Toon, u dirty dog. Leave a few for me and tm, we're going to be there in a couple of weeks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ffs make the crown a bit smaller. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
keep the photos coming.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 11:26:50 pm by nike »

Offline seeker

Hi what size apartment is it and how much per night in Dirhams
And aprox how much in summer
And how much are they in the summer

Offline Wilson85

I got back early this morning. I didn't have any joy on the scenic route. Had some clear contacts but it felt too exposed to approach.

MacDs and plaza are monitored by the police now. Sergserg said hi to a couple of women in the plaza and immediately the police pinged them and were asking for documents as we walked away. I met a wg on the scenic route between the corner cafe and MacDs and got stopped by the police this time (at 12am). Luckily the wg I was with is a Tangiers girl so she managed to sweet talk our way out with a bribe.
There was an undercover cop sitting on the benches (stupidly made himself known to me) by MacDonalds.

Nightclubs seem a safer bet, you will know who is on the game. Only snag with them is getting back to the apartment at 05:30/06:00 in the morning. Girls give a very good GFE. So good that the UK scene seems pointless now. Paid 1000-1300 for overnight.

Many thanks to Sergserg for his knowledge and help too. I wouldn't go if you're quiet/shy and can't speak much french.

charming_red

Thats a real dampener if police are monitoring the area now.

Have most of the girls disappeared from there?

Offline Wilson85

I don't think they have disapeared. I saw some in the central plaza cafe, along the scenic route and in MacDonalds. Just have to be very careful.

When I was there last week there was a surveilence guy at each street running off from the plaza, a couple of cops patroling around the plaza and more surveilence guys at the back of the plaza. Police are also opposite Mds mainly controling traffic and the undercover guy on the benches. All I did was walk up to and talk to a brass I had arranged to meet before hand in the street.

Offline seeker

There's definitely something going on I'n Morocco.
All the club's and pubs on the beach front have all now been demolished
And other clubs closed down in Tangiers .... (last month )
There was talk they will be reopen ed further along the coastline  :unknown:
It will be a feeding frenzy for the night time Taxi drivers  :thumbsdown:
And much easier for the Cops to nab people.  :bomb:

Offline nike

Just inexperienced guys frightened of their own shadows. The guys in plaza are private security and have always been there. The extra police presence I posted about it on here back in November.
I find it reassuring, they are there to try to prevent any kind of terrorist activity.The've seen a couple of scared looking european dudes and taken advantage.
U need to look like u belong, walk or stand with confidence. I have many times walked right up to the military and police , they are usually in threes and fours , with a mix from both , and stood and admired the offerings, without any challenges.
Chill out guys.
Sergserg with all due respect is still a relative novice, with I believe 2 or 3 trips under his belt.

Toon on the other hand is a quick study and I would be very intetested to hear how he thinks things are at the moment.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 11:38:19 pm by nike »

Offline nike

There's definitely something going on I'n Morocco.
All the club's and pubs on the beach front have all now been demolished
And other clubs closed down in Tangiers .... (last month )
There was talk they will be reopen ed further along the coastline  :unknown:
It will be a feeding frenzy for the night time Taxi drivers  :thumbsdown:
And much easier for the Cops to nab people.  :b

Seeker u surprise me with some of ur posts. For someone with such vast experience u do talk shite sometimes.

The whole beachfront is being redeveloped in Tanger. As well asvthe ferry terminal, a marina is being built and the beach area, where the bars used to be is going to host the marina as well as a family friendly development.

The building of the new bars has already started and there are numerous aoartments and hotels already directly opposite, with more being built. If ur so averse to getting in taxis then stay local.
U may be wondering how I know all this. I dabble in property market in Tangier, have done so for about 8 years with decent returns, my contacts keep me informed.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 11:55:12 pm by nike »

Offline seeker

What you say is true Nike I think they are trying to move the scene away from the main bit
I have not seen where it's going to so can't comment  but my friend who lives there told me last week
That the space lounge at the omnia hotel was also now closed and only the sky bar was still open .above the Atlas
But after that film was released about the vast  hidden levels of prostitution in Morocco
I feel things have changed ( imo although you may consider I am talking shite)
The apartment we used to rent before told us due to police pressure we could not bring the
Girls back ...That was this October
So had to look else where for accommodation.

Offline nike

What you say is true Nike I think they are trying to move the scene away from the main bit
I have not seen where it's going to so can't comment  but my friend who lives there told me last week
That the space lounge at the omnia hotel was also now closed and only the sky bar was still open .above the Atlas
But after that film was released about the vast  hidden levels of prostitution in Morocco
I feel things have changed ( imo although you may consider I am talking shite)
The apartment we used to rent before told us due to police pressure we could not bring the
Girls back ...That was this October
So had to look else where for accommodation.

Realy thats a shame, I liked the space lounge. I told u that ur contact wouldn't give us any wg friendly accomodation, on my last trip.I don't punt much in Tanger but I'm there in mid January and I fully intend to put a few days aside for punting. However I can't use my business contacts for wg friendly accomodation, if u have any other contacts that could help out , it would be much appreciated. :hi:

Offline seeker

We ended up getting a flat near the McDonald's ,had no problems getting girls In or out but as I said it's a evolving situation now I.m.o
No contact just asked around .
The piano bar at the omnia always had some 9s in there before 12 midnight hopefully it will reopen.

Offline nike

We ended up getting a flat near the McDonald's ,had no problems getting girls In or out but as I said it's a evolving situation now I.m.o
The piano bar at the omnia always had some 9s in there before 12 midnight hopefully it will reopen.
[/quote

« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 02:49:47 am by nike »

Offline nike

Has the piano bar closed as well as the space lounge? What a bummer. I was hoping to go there in a couple of weeks. I'm not surprised. On my last trip I noticed how quiet it was, in Tanger . Very few wgs and even fewer punters. Marrakesh by comparison, was rocking.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 03:09:01 am by nike »

Offline seeker

I don't know about piano bar I would think so as a lot of girls would go there and then into the space lounge at 12 midnight   :unknown:
Bht the last few trips tangiers has been getting less busy for wgs
That's why I am thinking of giving Kesh a try this year .
The collapse of the Spanish economy gas fucked up Tangiers it used to be wall to wall puss at one time
In every bar and club ...The best one was Oba oba attached to the then  Ramada hotel

Offline nike

When u say hopefully it will reopen, I assumed u knew it was closed. I'll be there in a couple of weeks, keep u informed.

Offline seeker

Would be appreciated  Nike  :hi:
My friend mentioned a lot of the girls have moved to the sky lounge above Atlas hotel but as you say
If there's no punters the Tangiers scene will die ..  :(

Offline toon972

Toon, u dirty dog. Leave a few for me and tm, we're going to be there in a couple of weeks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ffs make the crown a bit smaller. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
keep the photos coming.

Sorry for lack of info,WiFi  is a bit iffy on phone.Will update everything when I get time. :thumbsup:

Offline toon972

Hi what size apartment is it and how much per night in Dirhams
And aprox how much in summer
And how much are they in the summer

Apologies for late reply. It is normally 6300 dirham's for 7 nights. It is a large one bedroom appt with no security,kitchen/dining room,television,a/con and balcony.

Offline toon972

Just inexperienced guys frightened of their own shadows. The guys in plaza are private security and have always been there. The extra police presence I posted about it on here back in November.
I find it reassuring, they are there to try to prevent any kind of terrorist activity.The've seen a couple of scared looking european dudes and taken advantage.
U need to look like u belong, walk or stand with confidence. I have many times walked right up to the military and police , they are usually in threes and fours , with a mix from both , and stood and admired the offerings, without any challenges.
Chill out guys.
Sergserg with all due respect is still a relative novice, with I believe 2 or 3 trips under his

Toon on the other hand is a quick study and I would be very intetested to hear how he thinks things are at the moment.

Nothing out of the ordinary I have noticed, just the normal security guys you usually see. In fact I have seen guys openly talking to girls on the street. You just have to be specially careful in McDonalds as you will be pulled up if caught.I have seen this a few times.

Offline toon972

On Wednesday went for lunch with contact and he arranged for two girls to meet us at appt, not my usual way of doing things but went along with it.When we got to appt girls were already waiting. I had my pick of girl, not the type I usually go for. I would say  6 1/2 and both a size 10-12 with big boobs.She was well into it,I just let her do all the work.So it was bj,cowgirl,reverse c/g and finished with bj and cob.All done very well for 500 dhms.

Offline nike

Nothing out of the ordinary I have noticed, just the normal security guys you usually see. In fact I have seen guys openly talking to girls on the street. You just have to be specially careful in McDonalds as you will be pulled up if caught.I have seen this a few times.

We were getting a bit worried. Thought u had gone AWOL. :lol:
Just as I suspected , with post from Wilson, a newbie running scared. Although no doubt there would be plain clothes police most of the security guys have uniforms, either police , army or private security.

Offline nike

I got back early this morning. I didn't have any joy on the scenic route. Had some clear contacts but it felt too exposed to approach.

I wouldn't go if you're quiet/shy and can't speak much french.

I don't speak any French or Arabic and neither does Toon,  unless he's been attending night classes , since we last met. :lol:
Never hindered us. If u can speak French or Arabic, that's a big bonus.

Offline toon972

I don't speak any French or Arabic and neither does Toon,  unless he's been attending night classes , since we last met. :lol:
Never hindered us. If u can speak French or Arabic, that's a big bonus.

I only do night classes in line-dancing. :D

Offline Wilson85

It's good to hear that it's just me and not an official clampdown.

I was surprised to be stopped when meeting a brass in the street. Perhaps as it was so late with no crowds we were easier to spot?
They definetly stopped girls in the plaza and that had nothing to do with being confident. Wrong place at the wrong time I think.

I'll be going back there for Xmas and the newyear. And hopefully I might get a trip in before then.  :thumbsup:

Offline nike

It's good to hear that it's just me and not an official clampdown.

I was surprised to be stopped when meeting a brass in the street. Perhaps as it was so late with no crowds we were easier to spot?
They definetly stopped girls in the plaza and that had nothing to do with being confident. Wrong place at the wrong time I think.

I'll be going back there for Xmas and the newyear. And hopefully I might get a trip in before then.  :thumbsup:

Walking with a wg AFTER MIDNIGHT is hardly discreet. The one thing we've always shouted about is discretion. if it had been me, I would have given the wg my address and told her to make her own way there.

Offline seeker

Guys obviously thinking with his smaller brain  :D

rarbie_a

any fellow punters thinking of visiting in late march?

Offline toon972

The last two nights I spent with girl I had met before. The girl from Senegal who I saw a couple of times including an overnight, HS knows her as he went with her friend. This girl is very pretty with long legs and typical arse, but would not let me take pic. :thumbsdown:

Offline Hansolo69

The last two nights I spent with girl I had met before. The girl from Senegal who I saw a couple of times including an overnight, HS knows her as he went with her friend. This girl is very pretty with long legs and typical arse, but would not let me take pic. :thumbsdown:

Yep I'd say the young lady you met from Senegal was a stunner.  Definitely good looking and a real sweet girl too.
You are a lucky fella  :yahoo: