Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 495892 times)

bingo

Hello punters.. guess what? you've got a newbie in here in me!!!! lol..  :diablo:

I went through the early posts and wow.. what wealth of information/experience you guys have dumped in here.. **respect**.. a seasoned punter.. a newbie becoming punter.. i ve seen all those happening here! hats off to u lot! : :hi: :hi:

We, a group of 5, travelling to this paradise next Wed.. cant wait.. anyone planning to be there about that time?!  :drinks:

Offline Wilson85

I'll be out there next week.

If I see any fellow foreigners whilst on my mongering mooches then I'll say hello.

bingo

Good to know that Wilson.. sure.. but dont think we can identify ourselves there in the crowd.. but will defo try to catch up!  Looking forward to the trip now!

Offline MrMatrix

I wish I was going with you. Looks like a lot of fun :lol: :lol:

Offline nike

N.T.G. seems to be M.I.A. shall we call the F.B.I.  :lol: :lol: :cool:

Offline seeker

He's probably shagged himself into oblivion  :bomb:

newtothegame

So how do you get about, did u hire a car or by taxis?

Contact arranged my own driver not a cab car either so never get stopped by police, these guys have a decent relationship with police also so no problems

newtothegame

N.T.G. seems to be M.I.A. shall we call the F.B.I.  :lol: :lol: :cool:

what can i say nurse is back  :lol: ill update you guys soon all ima say is been through a 12 condom pack on tuesday night/wed day and just finished my second 12 pack.. forcing me to go out buy more :scare:

Offline nike

Contact arranged my own driver not a cab car either so never get stopped by police, these guys have a decent relationship with police also so no problems
How much does he charge, is it a per day arrangement or is it more a pay as u need kinda deal? Also does he bring back girls from clubs in the car with u? What kind of car?

newtothegame

How much does he charge, is it a per day arrangement or is it more a pay as u need kinda deal? Also does he bring back girls from clubs in the car with u? What kind of car?

black range rover 04 plate from what i can tell or smtimes a old black citroen.

and i pay him 100 dhirams return trip to anywhere in gueliz if going further then mabye 150 return

for example he picked the last gorl up the nurse he said was about a 30 - 35 km journey each way so i gave him 250 dirhams. he doesnt ask its part of the package so i get reduced prices haha. i pay bang on 100 a night for the apartment, security and travel
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 03:15:38 pm by newtothegame »

newtothegame

by the way any ukp here atm? ive seen a scrawny pervy old man walking about every day near the plaza while i have been there  :lol: :lol: :lol: who is it

Offline nike

by the way any ukp here atm? ive seen a scrawny pervy old man walking about every day near the plaza while i have been there  :lol: :lol: :lol: who is it
Not that I know of but then again not everone posts their travel plans.

Offline tmusketeer

I left a shadow of mine in Kech, it could be him, doing things at abnormal pace. I did tell him to be slow n steady :crazy:  :D :lol: :lol:

newtothegame

External Link/Members Only

here's a snap of the nurse unfortunatley no outfit this trip  :dash:

not the best pic of her more to come uploading off phone on wifi here is shit slow. I'm entending my holiday until next sunday time to shag myself into oblivion as stated earlier I'm on a 10 condom pack a night mission
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 12:23:31 am by newtothegame »

bingo

Awesome NTG.. waiting to see the other pics too.. enlighten us! :crazy:  :crazy:

you are clearly going on full throttle there! But how long are you there? also, can you PM me some valuable info please? contacts.. hammams.. anything would do!!  :dancegirl:   :drinks:

Offline fisherofsouls

here's a snap of the nurse unfortunatley no outfit this trip  :dash:

not the best pic of her more to come uploading off phone on wifi here is shit slow. I'm entending my holiday until next sunday time to shag myself into oblivion as stated earlier I'm on a 10 condom pack a night mission

newbie error there NTG - that pictures throws up loads of hits on image search.  I don't believe for one moment that it was you that took it...  puts the rest of the story in doubt for me  :unknown:

silverback

newbie error there NTG - that pictures throws up loads of hits on image search.  I don't believe for one moment that it was you that took it...  puts the rest of the story in doubt for me  :unknown:

Got to say I have the same suspicions, the fact that her face was clearly on display done it for me.

:thumbsdown: :unknown:

Offline nike

I'm disappointed NTG. She looks nice. So whose number did u text me?

newtothegame

didnt say taken by me is one she sent via whattsapp thats her tho i will hopefully be uploading my snaps taken by myself later.

here last nights catch:

and nike i sent you the number of the girl in above picture the nurse that pic is old one of her she sent i didnt edit or claim to have taken it :P
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 05:03:04 pm by newtothegame »

newtothegame

anyone who has been here qill know its near impossible to get good nude shots of the girls haha

newtothegame

i have sent nike her whattsapp message itself with number and time/date stamp can also see time which is now 17:18 up top as i screen shotted off phone.

but hey guess cuz its fake you can all stop messaging me for number  :cool:

Offline nike

i have sent nike her whattsapp message itself with number and time/date stamp can also see time which is now 17:18 up top as i screen shotted off phone.

He has sent me the photo, I'm not enough of a techie to confirm or refute the authenticity of the photo.
I do have two different phone numbers, both sent by NTG, claiming that the're the nurses . :unknown:

but hey guess cuz its fake you can all stop messaging me for number  :cool:

Offline nothingisfree

Finally getting around to making a belated report from my trip in November. Nike's contact was brilliant, stayed in a apartment about 5-10 mins from the plaza. This thread proved it's worth in gold, all the tips etc came in useful.

It's also worth noting that tinder is a strong tool to utilise as well. I got quite a few freebies this way. If you match meet for coffee and invite them back. These girls didn't even accept taxi money lol. I didn't really bother with the nightclub scene.

In summary, follow the advice in here and keep your wits about you, and you can't go far wrong.

newtothegame

yup first is her number she gave me and second is personal number as i mentioned enjoy mate

but meh im trying to get other girls pics up slowly for u guya

Offline nike

He has sent me the photo, I'm not enough of a techie to confirm or refute the authenticity of the photo.
I do have two different phone numbers, both sent by NTG, claiming that the're the nurses .  :unknown:

Sorry I'm on my phone and my first post didn't turn out quite as expected.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 06:31:09 pm by nike »

Offline nike

didnt say taken by me is one she sent via whattsapp thats her tho i will hopefully be uploading my snaps taken by myself later.

here last nights catch:

and nike i sent you the number of the girl in above picture the nurse that pic is old one of her she sent i didnt edit or claim to have taken it :P

Glad u had a good time.Nothing beats being walking distance from plaza.  :thumbsup:
Never tried Tinder but did try badoo but they were all fat old women hiding behind photos of fit young girls.  :scare:
Were ghe photos on tinder authentic?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 06:35:26 pm by nike »

Offline nothingisfree

Glad u had a good time.Nothing beats being walking distance from plaza.  :thumbsup:
Never tried Tinder but did try badoo but they were all fat old women hiding behind photos of fit young girls.  :scare:
Were ghe photos on tinder authentic?

Had a fantastic time mate, thanks for your help :thumbsup:

Yeah tinder is far more reliable because the account is authenticated through facebook, so all the photos are from their personal accounts. I tried badoo too but like you said I just didn't trust the profiles

silverback

here last nights catch:

Mate that first photo was dodgy,  and these photos look nothing like her. She is beautiful either way all three photos are amazing. So well done you  :dance:

Offline nike

SB, I think u've got the wrong end of the stick. If I'm reading it right, I think he's saying the last two photos were of a different girl that he picked up last night.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 08:23:13 pm by nike »

silverback

My bad, all stunners either way. It's clear now how you got through all those condoms :dance:

newtothegame

SB, I think u've got the wrong end of the stick. If I'm reading it right, I think he's saying the last two photos were of a different girl that he picked up last night.

bang on excuse me same lass is waiting for me while i showered after round 3  :yahoo:

newtothegame

the last two pics are of a girl i picked from a club called Wanasa in Palmerie if i soelt that right, i was the only foriegner there all locals and arabs haha but needless to say got a ton of numbers for later

newtothegame

My bad, all stunners either way. It's clear now how you got through all those condoms :dance:

im doing a condom count this trip so far im on 48 by end of tonight only been here 7 days  :dance: :hi:

Offline nike

im doing a condom count this trip so far im on 48 by end of tonight only been here 7 days  :dance: :hi:
Have u got shares in Durex? :P

newtothegame

Have u got shares in Durex? :P

Shagged well into 6 am nd just on pee break I hit the 48 mark. Tomorrow I will slow down and take to Kanye 51/52 haha :hi:

charming_red

48 with how many women? 

Either way that is fuckin insane. Has your dick not fallen off yet?  :P

Offline seeker

I think he's talking  shite
Probably sitting in his bedsit having a wank  :D

Offline seeker

53 posts
52 about his Marrakesh  exploits ..
What you don't punt in the UK  :unknown:
When I read his first long review. .. I thought here's a shite merchant  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Jerboa

the last two pics are of a girl i picked from a club called Wanasa in Palmerie if i soelt that right, i was the only foriegner there all locals and arabs haha but needless to say got a ton of numbers for later

Found the clubs facebook page. External Link/Members Only
And found youtube. External Link/Members Only

newtothegame

I think he's talking  shite
Probably sitting in his bedsit having a wank  :D

I think you still got the oldie dick up ur ass and need to jog on to another thread if all u got to add here from what I have seen I've joined is insults.

yeh I'm a newbie to the forum and yeh I joined initially to view reviews etc then saw nikes posts and started posting, made my own way as like u alot of people here had concerns.

I've provided numbers, pics, advice and tips wtf have u dne other then try play vet on this thread :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 07:18:28 pm by newtothegame »

newtothegame

48 with how many women? 

Either way that is fuckin insane. Has your dick not fallen off yet?  :P

I am now on 8th women,  :lol:

Offline seeker

Think I will go out to Kesh in April for 2 or 3 weeks  :yahoo:
See what differences there is  from Tangiers  :cool:

Offline skylarking

Whose out there at the moment?  :rolleyes:

Sinbad512

Hi everyone I'm a first timer here.
Anyway I was in Kech for a week early November, for the first time. I was in a hotel with club in the Hivernage area, about 20 mins to walk to Gueliz & the square.I visited a couple of hammams in & around Jema el fina they offered hj& bj nothing else
Went to the scenic mile a few times, noticed outside Mcdonalds was a hive of activity, plenty of stares, but no go as I didn't have an apartment
I also found that there are girls in the bars on the stretch from Menara Mall to Carre Iden.
This was more of an experience & observing trip. I plan to head out again in February, this time I hope to nail a few hotties.
Anybody used wimdu for apartments around the Guilez/Hivernage areas.
Cheers.

Offline nothingisfree

I am now on 8th women,  :lol:

Lol banned for being a troll. Was he making it all up??

Offline Wilson85

I'm in Marrakech at the moment. I've not been here long but already it seems it's alot harder than it sounds to spot the prossies. Nikes contact is very helpful with appartments, sim cards and rates for wgs.

Offline skylarking

Cheers Wilson.. I'm thinking of flying out in the next couple of days but the ticket prices are ridiculously expensive this time of the year

Offline bluefinger

Hi everyone I'm a first timer here.
Anyway I was in Kech for a week early November, for the first time. I was in a hotel with club in the Hivernage area,

was that across form the train station?

Sinbad512

I've had a few numbers from there but outside is more productive.
Interesting I was outside Carre Eden, one evening about 9ish there was only a handful of people lurking about, loads of taxi drivers outside & by the Macdonalds. It had been raining that day, plus it might have been a bit late.

Sinbad512

That would be a waste and disappointment, I guess I'm asking if anyone has had any experience with this place or area. And was wondering if the place has a night club than chanses are should be ok. I will need to check before booking for sure, I did want to know about the area also, is this close to the nesting grounds???
Cheers

Highly unlikely I was in hotel el andalous Hivernage, which has a club attached to it called La Casa, security is extremely tight, on the weekend there was one entrance/exit for hotel guests who got in free, & separate entrance/exit for non residents. 
During the week the main hotel entrance was used, the same girls seem to frequent this place during the week, with newer faces over the weekend.
The place was used by wealthy Arabs predominantly, who I saw on a number of occasions take girls away always confronted by the bouncer on their way out, always paid to allow them to leave