Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 496643 times)

Offline nike

So after reading all pages 1-18 convinced that apartment is the way to go, only problem is haven't been on here long enough to pm and been hearing some of you guys don't offer much advice to newbies who "haven't contributed to the forum" sounds like a contradiction guys. How can someone share experience if they can't even get their foot In the door???

Nike sounds like your the exception mate, seems like you genuinely try to help and even met guys out there, amazing dude. Still planning my trip and I'm looking for a one bed apartment that's in the plaza area than I guess close to mc Donald's and shopping mall that I can't remember the name of right now.
I take it that 1-18 was a typo and u meant 1-48.
Read Hansolo's posts. he booked into a hotel and ended up booking an apartment as well, as the hotel wouldn't let any girls in.

Offline toon972

Guys can u stop sending me messages asking for contact details of these girls, I'm not a pimp. If the girl is not advertising her no. or if she hasn't given her consent, I can't give u their nos. Sorry guys. Half the fun is the hunt.  ;)

Have to agree with this. :thumbsup:

newtothegame

Guys can u stop sending me messages asking for contact details of these girls, I'm not a pimp. If the girl is not advertising her no. or if she hasn't given her consent, I can't give u their nos. Sorry guys. Half the fun is the hunt.  ;)

guess you won't be wanting my nurses number when I finally meet her on the 14th  :dancegirl:

Offline seeker

I take it that 1-18 was a typo and u meant 1-48.
Read Hansolo's posts. he booked into a hotel and ended up booking an apartment as well, as the hotel wouldn't let any girls in. :dash:
He may have read it  :unknown:
But how much of the information actually hit home  :dash:  :dash:

silverback

Fair play I guess I've got some weighing up to do, realistically it's going to come down to what I have available for the time. I'm sure I'll have a good time either way and will be a good experience this being my first trip out there.

About asking for numbers sorry mate had to try one in particular caught my eye, and thought now that you've done the hard work... Ha ha ha

Offline tmusketeer

guess you won't be wanting my nurses number when I finally meet her on the 14th  :dancegirl:

Don't know about Nike but I would still love to see the pics mate   :D

silverback

Offline toon972

Nike is going to be so upset over this. :hi:

newtothegame

1 day left before I fly back I couldn't give a rats ass about who I upset  :lol: :D

Offline nike

Why aye man,I thought u knew me better than that . Why would I get upset over someone elses fantasies. The op has until now talked a good game . We're all waiting for the words to be backed up.
 :cool:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 11:50:32 am by nike »

Offline nike

When exactly are you travelling? Did u not say u were hoping to meet her on ur first night? Look forward to seeing the pictures. :cool:

rarbie_a

hi Nike, question your contact over there can he source apartments and villas , and what are the prices..i wanted to ask in regards to my  trip could he be the tour guide i mean is his english good ? nike i salute you the pics you uploaded a while back has made me question about morroco, i did not know such beauty exits over there lol..

Offline nike

hi Nike, question your contact over there can he source apartments and villas , and what are the prices..i wanted to ask in regards to my  trip could he be the tour guide i mean is his english good ? nike i salute you the pics you uploaded a while back has made me question about morroco, i did not know such beauty exits over there lol..
yes and yes . Prices have been discussed several times already. And yes and yes, his English is good enough. And thank u. :lol:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 12:21:23 pm by nike »

Offline toon972

When exactly are you travelling? Did u not say u were hoping to meet her on ur first night? Look forward to seeing the pictures. :cool:

Looking forward to pics of nurses in uniform. :thumbsup:

newtothegame

she's not in marrakesh for a few night just touched base got into my apartment time for a ceremonial dump then snooze nd then finally head out

silverback

External Link/Members Only

This one just left.  About 5.9 in her bare feet,  size 8 and prob 36c+ boobs fantastic body.  Speaks perfect English with a  cockney accent, apparently spent a year there. Great owo very tight pussy and takes it up the arse. What more could a guy ask for.

Looks 9.5/10
Body 9. 5 / 10
Service 9.5/10
Effort  9.5/10
Negatives  she can't do overnighter.
If my timescales were different,  I would see her regularly.  Alas I have day slot split between two other hotties, with a third, blonde ex soldier,  arriving in marrakech tomorrow.

@nike dont remberer you telling us how you picked this up?

silverback

Can we all just take some time to once agin appreciate these beauties, well done guys. Cant wait for Jan to arrive.

One other thing I had a close call with the other half and looks like im going to have to book a riad as well as get somewhere for my guests, any reccomendations on area found a place right next to the hospital somewhere between the McDonalds and Guiliz plaza? are they walking distance from each other?
Or should I stay around the plaza guiliz area?

thanks

Offline nike

This one just left.  About 5.9 in her bare feet,  size 8 and prob 36c+ boobs fantastic body.  Speaks perfect English with a  cockney accent, apparently spent a year there. Great owo very tight pussy and takes it up the arse. What more could a guy ask for.

Looks 9.5/10
Body 9. 5 / 10
Service 9.5/10
Effort  9.5/10
Negatives  she can't do overnighter.
If my timescales were different,  I would see her regularly.  Alas I have day slot split between two other hotties, with a third, blonde ex soldier,  arriving in marrakech tomorrow.

@nike dont remberer you telling us how you picked this up?
She was the friend of another hottie, asked her if she had a friend , because there were three of us and she showed me the photos and gave her a call. She came to apartment and had a drink , left her number and left. I called her back next day, minus her friend. Only negative really was her cockney accent. :wackogirl:

Offline nike

she's not in marrakesh for a few night just touched base got into my apartment time for a ceremonial dump then snooze nd then finally head out

Oh well, that will give u time to shag another 30 or 40 women before she arrives. :P :P

silverback

She was the friend of another hottie, asked her if she had a friend , because there were three of us and she showed me the photos and gave her a call. She came to apartment and had a drink , left her number and left. I called her back next day, minus her friend. Only negative really was her cockney accent. :wackogirl:

I got to say that accent wouldn't bother me the slightest on that hottie... Hint hint. Having been accused of having a similar accent myself

:D

newtothegame

Oh well, that will give u time to shag another 30 or 40 women before she arrives. :P :P
:dash:

got her number when your ready for a trade of that hottie above :P

Cockley accent or not I'm game for that haha

sitting in triple 5 with a solid 8 bunny about 5ft10 which isn't too bad considering I'm 6 ft 2 haha I'm enjoying my shisha while she strokes mini me and keeps leaning in, haven't discussed taking her home atm  :lol:

earlier went to my favourate hamm am place got a girls number asked for a follow up massage at apartment later needless to say wasn't much massaging happening
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 11:28:25 pm by newtothegame »

silverback

hi guys i have been hearing plaza a lot can some one share me where this plaza is, is this the shops besides mcdonalds in gueliz, i am planning a trip in november thus would like to know where plaza is..lol

I'm becoming confused on the map the McDonalds seems a way away from care Eden shopping mall. Is there two McDonalds in that area or are they walking distance from another @nike @toon @anyone?

Carre eden has the Starbucks and mall right?

newtothegame

this is the hottie I was referring too, a clear 9 in my books from that picture so far, anyone with details incase nike goes m.i.a lemme know and I'll swap contacts :P

abcdefgh

sitting in triple 5 with a solid 8 bunny about 5ft10 which isn't too bad considering I'm 6 ft 2 haha I'm enjoying my shisha while she strokes mini me and keeps leaning in, haven't discussed taking her home atm  :lol:

earlier went to my favourate hamm am place got a girls number asked for a follow up massage at apartment later needless to say wasn't much massaging happening

555 dont do shisha...

anyone around over xmas, thinking of going from 22 to 25

Offline seeker

555 dont do shisha...

That's  my experience as well....no shisha in any  555 I've been to  :rolleyes:
And I've been going to Morocco for over 10 years  :cool:
Oh dear  :D

Offline nike

this is the hottie I was referring too, a clear 9 in my books from that picture so far, anyone with details incase nike goes m.i.a lemme know and I'll swap contacts :P

:sarcastic:
That"s a good photo, where did u find her?  :sarcastic:

I'm looking forward to see more of ur photos. U know the old saying " a picture speaks a thousand words".  :lol:

I deleted more than 20 girls numbers from my phone, on this visit alone, none of them was below an 8.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 10:51:00 am by nike »

Offline seeker

Thought you were going to say that you too were looking forward to
 having a shish in 555 Nike  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

newtothegame

555 dont do shisha...

That's  my experience as well....no shisha in any  555 I've been to  :rolleyes:
And I've been going to Morocco for over 10 years  :cool:
Oh dear  :D

skybar then that sits above triple 5 same shit different ass hole  :timeout:

if you had been there you would have seen the great big signs and the lift :P excuse me for not mentioning skybar while I had a arab bunny stroking my cock  :lol:

newtothegame

:sarcastic:
That"s a good photo, where did u find her?  :sarcastic:

I'm looking forward to see more of ur photos. U know the old saying " a picture speaks a thousand words".  :lol:

I deleted more than 20 girls numbers from my phone, on this visit alone, none of them was below an 8.

pfft no backing out now :P I want that number I'll be sending the nurses number over shortly

charming_red

Fantastic thread, kudos to all of you for such a great insight Hidden Image/Members Only

This seems like an interesting place to visit, not least because the girls all seem concentrated in one or two places and are openly available during the day as I'm not a nightclub/bar man myself.

Looks like apart from local nymphos, theres a fair few ex-pats working out there?

silverback

So what's this place like then I'm going to be doing a thurs-sun trip in Jan, might go out one evening just to check it out. Fri or sat night is best, and entry fee,dress code etc.

And I'll have the details of this nurse now thanks you  :D

Offline nike

pfft no backing out now :P I want that number I'll be sending the nurses number over shortly

As I said before , I delete more numbers than I keep on every trip. I could just give u some random number also, proof NTG, photos in her uniform?

newtothegame

wait til I see her ima make the request nw  :hi:

finished round 3 with a 8 ish I picked up from Starbucks first pickup.

whilst sat there I saw a tourist get asked to leave as he joined a table with 2 obvious working girls, do not go plunk urself on seat later I signalled the one the caught my eye out of the two to follow me into care eden where we swapped numbers and she came to the apartment an hour later. finished round 3 bj is lackluster but takes it up the arse like a pro also a three holer.  now shisha session to recharge batteries  :dance:

got a interesting offer on the table from her wants me to take her to triple 5 and not to worry about paying her hmm  :unknown: so far she came apartment around 3pm leaving tomorrow abound 11am ish

newtothegame

btw nike it was a legit nurse outfit it was mre a kinky one haha she isn't a real nurse bro

Offline nike

btw nike it was a legit nurse outfit it was mre a kinky one haha she isn't a real nurse bro
even better. ;)

Offline nike

Fantastic thread, kudos to all of you for such a great insight Hidden Image/Members Only

This seems like an interesting place to visit, not least because the girls all seem concentrated in one or two places and are openly available during the day as I'm not a nightclub/bar man myself.

Looks like apart from local nymphos, theres a fair few ex-pats working out there?
No expats that I have ever encountered, they would make a lot more money back here.

Offline nike

Thought you were going to say that you too were looking forward to
 having a shish in 555 Nike  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Since I don't frequent the clubs, I wouldn't have a clue. I have been to a few clubs but it's maybe once in a blue moon, just for a change. 

Offline toon972

On my last visit I picked up more girls in afternoon than any other time.These girls are less obvious than you see at night.Picked up one girl on her way home from work,within 15 minutes she was in apartment. ;)

silverback

Maybe but Marrakesh is the premier place for punting, for me, followed by Tanger and Agadir. Cassablanca is meant to be good also but I've never liked Cassablanca.

No one has mentioned Fez, can get cheap flight out to there also with Ryanair. Anyone tried or heard of the scene out there? :unknown:

newtothegame

pictures to come soon guys contact couldn't secure a apartment with good wifi this time it's a bit lack luster atm.

I am discussing an open option for newbie's and anyone else alike who wants to use secure apartments he seems to be game for it.

btw guys I got.my first free night  :dance: spent about 400 on her in 555 she's been over all night and day about 12 rounds down so far

Also speaking to apartment owners he told me about relax hotel about 20 min from guilez I think (nike correct if wrong) they allow girls in for 100dh per girl :unknown: decent layout sme English chains near by plus a conveniently located pharmacy with quality condoms  :hi:

Offline nike

Also speaking to apartment owners he told me about relax hotel about 20 min from guilez I think (nike correct if wrong) they allow girls in for 100dh per girl :unknown: decent layout sme English chains near by plus a conveniently located pharmacy with quality condoms  :hi:

I've no idea, have no experience on this matter. However as the new legal requirements, regarding recording ids for guests, I don't know how safe these places could be, from a potential police raid.  :unknown:

Not sure what u mean by "English chains", what ru refering to? When u say 20 mins from Gueliz, ru refering to walking or driving?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 07:46:46 pm by nike »

Offline blueruin

Fantastic thread, you guys should get kickbacks from the Moroccan tourist organisation. I'm well tempted to give it a go if I can wean myself off Thailand. Sounds like a long weekend is definitely doable in Marrakech. Better than Amsterdam.

Offline nike

Fantastic thread, you guys should get kickbacks from the Moroccan tourist organisation. I'm well tempted to give it a go if I can wean myself off Thailand. Sounds like a long weekend is definitely doable in Marrakech. Better than Amsterdam.

Another UKP er has rolled into Marrakesh with 3 of his friends. Another is arriving with a friend Tomorrow.
It seems that Marrakesh has become a hot UKP destination.

Do you guys think the Marrakesh tourist board would be willing to fund a few freebie trips, if we showed them the amount of tourism this site is generating for them.    :lol: :cool: :dance: :yahoo:

Already had that thought. :cool:

Offline Jerboa

That's not rating it very high, IMO Bognor Regis would be a better weekend punting option than Amsterdam.  :hi:

Offline nike

That's not rating it very high, IMO Bognor Regis would be a better weekend punting option than Amsterdam.  :hi:

Never been to either of those destinations, Bognor Regis sounds very exotic. Do any of the budget airlines fly there?  ;)

newtothegame

I've no idea, have no experience on this matter. However as the new legal requirements, regarding recording ids for guests, I don't know how safe these places could be, from a potential police raid.  :unknown:

Not sure what u mean by "English chains", what ru refering to? When u say 20 mins from Gueliz, ru refering to walking or driving?

pizza hut, McDonald's and one other I recognised. well where I'm staying atm se urity just views the I'D of girls doesn't take copies they did copy my passport on arrival tho but I'm in a complex of secure villas/apartments owned by my contact

newtothegame

I am about 5 minutes drive from the big football stadium nike

fredpunter

Never been to either of those destinations, Bognor Regis sounds very exotic. Do any of the budget airlines fly there?  ;)

I visited bognor once ... it exceeded even my expectations .... so I only stayed about 10 minutes.

Offline nike

pizza hut, McDonald's and one other I recognised. well where I'm staying atm se urity just views the I'D of girls doesn't take copies they did copy my passport on arrival tho but I'm in a complex of secure villas/apartments owned by my contact

Ahh by English chains u meant American fast food chains. :P

The copy of ids, I was referring to ur mention of some sort of quick access or "rent by the hour type of " hotel.
Have u actually seen this hotel or are u just going by what ur contact has told u ?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 08:08:41 pm by nike »

Offline nike

I am about 5 minutes drive from the big football stadium nike

So how do you get about, did u hire a car or by taxis?