Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 495894 times)

newtothegame

I got contact details for all the good ones.  U must have loads of contacts from ur last trip? I'll trade u , her number for the nurses numbers.  :P

hoping to get you the nurses number on my next trip lost my punting phone :thumbsdown: still got her on fb tho meeting her on first night back there  :yahoo:

Offline Hansolo69

I'm sitting here with her at the moment.  Did you see her in the flesh,  I can't remember.  She is one of those people who is not photogenic.  She is really sexy in person.
Yeas I'm pretty sure that I met her in person, if it's who I am thinking of she is lovely.
Definitely would be on my hotlist.

Offline nike

Yeas I'm pretty sure that I met her in person, if it's who I am thinking of she is lovely.

Yes she is.  I've just finished shagging her.  She gives a great gobble and really pushes the boat out for sex.
Looks 8/10
Body 9/10
Service 9.5 /10
Effort 9.5/10
A bit  torn between this one or the cockney from yesterday. Maybe I might be able to swing a threesome.  :angelgirl:

Offline nike

Decided on the soldier, she just showed me all her photos, and no Toon I didn't have to ask. Did she show u all the scary ones, with her holding all sorts of weapons.  :scare:
Better not get on the wrong side of this one, I,m sure she's trained in all that hand to hand combat and shit like that.
On a serious note she is a real sweetheart, a true GFE with this one.She really tries to please, so maybe not realistic GFE, maybe if Carlsberg did GFs, springs to mind. :D :D :D :D
I've opted for this one, her English is very poor but we manage to communicate fine, with a cocktail of Spanglish and broken Arabic.
I have her for the full day and night, all for 1600 Dirhams.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline nike

Another UKP er has rolled into Marrakesh with 3 of his friends. Another is arriving with a friend Tomorrow.
It seems that Marrakesh has become a hot UKP destination.

Do you guys think the Marrakesh tourist board would be willing to fund a few freebie trips, if we showed them the amount of tourism this site is generating for them.    :lol: :cool: :dance: :yahoo:

fredpunter

Here are a couple of my favourite girls.
External Link/Members Only

Seeing as you were asking ... the first one of these looks very good ... not so sure about the second one but then you know her better than me .... I'm actually trying to find the photo of the soldier lass

Offline Hansolo69

This her? Another fine looking lass I will never get to see  :(

The ex-soldier lass looks much better in the flash than that photo, trust me.

Offline nike

This her? Another fine looking lass I will never get to see  :(

That's her.

Offline nike

Seeing as you were asking ... the first one of these looks very good ... not so sure about the second one but then you know her better than me .... I'm actually trying to find the photo of the soldier lass
Again the second one looks better in the flesh and she goes from being an 8 to a 9 once she has her clothes off.  Perfect body. Tall slim, leggy, nice c cup+ firm tits a small waist and a really cute ass. Pity she can't do overnighters. I had better stop,  I'm getting horny thinking about her. The one sitting next to me isn't far behind. She is a lot more like a "carlsberg girlfriend ". :cool:

Offline romeomustdie

Here's maybe a pertinent question.

It states on the isg board for Marrakech that there popular market jamee el fnaa has a lot of working girls in the surrounding cafes?

Has anyone found this to be true?

Offline toon972

Decided on the soldier, she just showed me all her photos, and no Toon I didn't have to ask. Did she show u all the scary ones, with her holding all sorts of weapons.  :scare:
Better not get on the wrong side of this one, I,m sure she's trained in all that hand to hand combat and shit like that.
On a serious note she is a real sweetheart, a true GFE with this one.She really tries to please, so maybe not realistic GFE, maybe if Carlsberg did GFs, springs to mind. :D :D :D :D
I've opted for this one, her English is very poor but we manage to communicate fine, with a cocktail of Spanglish and broken Arabic.
I have her for the full day and night, all for 1600 Dirhams.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Really pleased you like,yes she puts everything into it.I knew you would like her,all day and all night you lucky beggar. :thumbsup:.Did not see all pics,but she looks hot in uniform. :P

Offline toon972

Yes you met her at cafe,her friend wanted some time with you but I think you had Sarah booked.

Offline nike

Here's maybe a pertinent question.

It states on the isg board for Marrakech that there popular market jamee el fnaa has a lot of working girls in the surrounding cafes?

Has anyone found this to be true?

Not that I noticed.

Offline nike

Really pleased you like,yes she puts everything into it.I knew you would like her,all day and all night you lucky beggar. :thumbsup:.Did not see all pics,but she looks hot in uniform. :P

Here's some pictures I took.  Her friend is pretty sexy but not as hot. She was sitting on  the couch showing me her snatch.  :lol:

Offline toon972

Here's some pictures I took.  Her friend is pretty sexy but not as hot. She was sitting on  the couch showing me her snatch.  :lol:

She looks better in that pic.So her mate came with her?

Offline nike

No,  we invited her to join us later. I think she was looking for some action as well.  :cool:

Offline nike

I'm getting greedy,  soldier girl and friend just left. Invited cockney girl to come service me.  She's going to be here in an hour.  :yahoo:

Offline nike

Hi Nike pleased you having good time with soldier girl.Was just wondering was thinking about going to Marrakech in New Year.Do you know if girls will be working cafes on New Years Eve or will it be family time.Thanks

Just been asked by my OLD  friend Toon.  ;)
Thought it would be useful to post it here.
New year is a very busy time in marrakech.  U need to book well in advance.  Marrakech is the morrocan equivalent of Edinburgh,  at new year.  Everyone flocks here to celebrate,  locals and tourists alike.  Prices will be peak rates for everything.

Offline toon972

Offline skylarking

LOL you animal! give me some of what you're on! :dance:

Offline nike

It had to happen sooner or later, I've been stood up by cockney girl,  can't trust these cockney gits.  :dash:
Oh  well maybe I was asking for trouble,  getting so greedy.  One more day left before I head back to the miserable cold.  :cry:

rarbie_a

hi guys a fellow newbie here, just read the whole thread I'm blown away, nike it seems like a paradise over there lol... i really didn't know marrakesh was like that.. nike i wanted to ask in terms of punt wise would you say stick to marrakesh or agadir is better, and price wise is it the same..i'm thinking of perhaps visiting in next few weeks have checked prices on ryan air very cheap..nike would you say in terms of punt wise weekdays or weekends is better?/
and what would be the average spending money if one went for 4 days?

thanks

Offline nike

hi guys a fellow newbie here, just read the whole thread I'm blown away, nike it seems like a paradise over there lol... i really didn't know marrakesh was like that.. nike i wanted to ask in terms of punt wise would you say stick to marrakesh or agadir is better, and price wise is it the same..i'm thinking of perhaps visiting in next few weeks have checked prices on ryan air very cheap..nike would you say in terms of punt wise weekdays or weekends is better?/
and what would be the average spending money if one went for 4 days?

thanks

Marrakech is better IMO.  Average,  is there such a thing.  The day time punts are a about 500 to 800 dirhams and evening's are from 1200 to 1600 dirhams. Working out an average spend per day is nigh impossible . Only u know ur appetites. Depending on where ur flying from,  easyjet also fly to marrakech.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 06:05:09 pm by nike »

Offline nike

Well.  A few guys have sent me pms asking when I'm travelling next. It just so happens my business in Tangier didn't get finished,  therefore I will have to make another trip.  :cry: :cry: :cry:.
 :lol: :lol: :cool:
I've just booked my flights.  I'll be in Morocco from the 13th to 20th of January 2016. :yahoo:

rarbie_a

Hi nike thanks for replying, with whats going on with the isis and egypt news , is it calm in marrakesh or you have to be on your guard? also where is the best to convert curreny at the airport or perhaps in the square? Nike the girls pics you been uploading all i can say is wow, again may i ask where these found by talking in the plaza or starbucks? good to hear your planning another trip can't wait to hear more stories .... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Wilson85

I changed up all my money at the airport. It's tricky as they give high denomination notes, no coins to tip with. On my next trip I'll take all the sterling I think I need for the trip, and just exchange what I need as I go, with bank card as emergency back up. I did read some where that a better rate can be obtained at places other than the airport. Keep the receipts to change back to ££ on departure.

No offence Nike, but I'm glad I'm not over there when you are. I'll have a better chance of some action with most UKPers in Blighty.

bigbell

wish i read this thread earlier, i just came back on wed night,was staying in the diwane hotel
seems i wasnt that far away :dash:

Offline toon972

wish i read this thread earlier, i just came back on wed night,was staying in the diwane hotel
seems i wasnt that far away :dash:

Were you allowed girls back there?

lifesadventure

Hey guys. In marrakech. Can someone provide some details of a good hammam near medina pls. 7 of us so needs to be somewhere with enough hotties. Thanks!

Nike-such a shame you've left yest. Would have been good to meet up. Hope tangier is treating you well ahead of return!

bigbell

Were you allowed girls back there?

dont think so, 2 security guards outside 24-7
and a concierge inside plus reception opened 24-7

but the bar on the same road, bar mami was full of girls

Offline seeker

dont think so, 2 security guards outside 24-7
and a concierge inside plus reception opened 24-7

but the bar on the same road, bar mami was full of girls
Life's a bitch
The girls are there and willing your there gagging for it
But  the man at the door says "no possible " :lol:

bigbell

Life's a bitch
The girls are there and willing your there gagging for it
But  the man at the door says "no possible " :lol:

thers always seventh heaven   :unknown:

Offline nike

Hi nike thanks for replying, with whats going on with the isis and egypt news , is it calm in marrakesh or you have to be on your guard? also where is the best to convert curreny at the airport or perhaps in the square? Nike the girls pics you been uploading all i can say is wow, again may i ask where these found by talking in the plaza or starbucks? good to hear your planning another trip can't wait to hear more stories .... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

As I've said before, security is a bit more beefed up, which is very reassuring. However I felt very relaxed and as far as I'm aware, the other guys , there at the same time, didn;t say anything about feeling uneasy, they were too busy feeling some fine poontang.  :lol: :lol: :lol: I didn't pick up a single girl from starbucks, primarly because I think starbucks coffee is crap. However one of my band gets the lions share of his girls from there.
As for changing money, there is an exchange in  hotel Farouk, which is on the road which runs from Mcdonalds to railway station which has always got the best rate, sometimes almost 1+ % , compared with airport and the exchanges ob the main road.

Offline nike

I changed up all my money at the airport. It's tricky as they give high denomination notes, no coins to tip with. On my next trip I'll take all the sterling I think I need for the trip, and just exchange what I need as I go, with bank card as emergency back up. I did read some where that a better rate can be obtained at places other than the airport. Keep the receipts to change back to ££ on departure.

No offence Nike, but I'm glad I'm not over there when you are. I'll have a better chance of some action with most UKPers in Blighty.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
There's plenty to go around Wilson, it makes it a bit more adventurous , when there's a few of you. I know at least 4 guys booked at around the same time as me, they told me, they wanted to be there at the same time. I think everyone had a good time. On occasions the friend of some of the girls are even hotter than them, if there are a few of u , u can ask them about their friends and ask to see photos, it doesn't work , if ur alone. :cool:

Offline nike

Well.  A few guys have sent me pms asking when I'm travelling next. It just so happens my business in Tangier didn't get finished,  therefore I will have to make another trip.  :cry: :cry: :cry:.
 :lol: :lol: :cool:
I've just booked my flights.  I'll be in Morocco from the 13th to 20th of January 2016. :yahoo:

One guy has confirmed that he is going to be there at these times, lets see what the tally gets upto.   :P :D :cool:

rarbie_a

wow, nike seems like your the expert for morocco, lol.. i was talking to a few close friends was thinking of travelling march or maybe april, how is over there then..with comments about security been beefd uo is it easier to punt? also last question the pics you have uploaded i must state they are quality again these have been from the plaza/starbucks or from the clubs..wish i could fly there tomorrow..seems like a magical place lol

Offline nike

My last night , Phoned two girls, booked them in at 9pm. The one I really wanted phoned to say that she might not make it tonight but she will see me tomorrow, just as well I had double booked.
She is a 6.5 at best but the way she moved her booty just says she is one sexy lady, I hope. Booked two of them foe overnighters . These girls were really up fpr ot, dancing and singing along to the music, Adele and Rihana seems to the favourite . Time for the main course, she gave a really good BJ and sex was better than average verging on the good.
FINISHED ROUND ONE AND SHE GIVES ME THE BEST MASSAGE , i've had outside of Thailand. Really good deep tissue massage and lots of body to body. Round two was even better , this girl learns fast. Good finish to the holiday.

Offline Hansolo69

Enjoy your last night / day out there !

Have a safe trip back  :hi:

Offline tmusketeer

Apologies for not able to post earlier, just got consumed with work after I got back, I would rate my overall experience as very satisfying and most of the credit goes to Nike,who not only created this punting wiki on Marrakech but also been a great help.

Although a lot about do's and don't are mentioned already, I would like to share some personal don't which I learnt from my mistakes

# Even if apartment owner confirms that it's a guest friendly apartment, still be very discreet when bringing the girl and do not walk side by side

# Do not go outside the building to pick a girl as taxi driver will charge at least a couple of hundred dirhams, I once ended up paying 200dirhams each for 2 girls who came in separate taxi in a space of about 10 mins.

# If you are in a group, try to control your enthusiasm or noise, guest friendly or not, some neighbor will take objection to it and inform the police, so if you want to party hard, go to a night club

# Bring as much GBP or Euro , which you reckon would need and as Nike pointed out get it exchanged as and when you need, there are plenty of FX counters around which offer better rates anytime compare to airport or your most foreign friendly bank account.

# Even if it's a repeat booking follow up & reconfirm with the girl you booked so that you have enough time to switch to plan B or better like Nike, have plan C & D , even if plan A is confirmed

Most importantantly , respect the culture and people of the country you are visiting and you should be fine, on a whole I found the country and it's people very hospitable & welcoming.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 09:09:51 pm by tmusketeer »

Offline skylarking

Thanks for the heads up on the currency exchange chaps... I think I'm going to exchange some £'s to dirhams at the airport as surely you will need local currency when I land there for taxi..emergencies etc
My stupid other half has decided she now wants to come with me so i'm carrying baggage:(
is there such thing as 'incall' over there?

silverback

Hey dudes, newbie here. So after coming across this post by cheer chance. I am very much hooked, planning a trip out to Marrakech in mid Jan. Now here are some of the usual questions I have been reading the thread and Nike I know you say get an apartment but dude I can get a flight with hotel for between £150-£200, that’s too hard to pass up. I’m trying to save my budget for my punts and can’t have the other half wondering where some money has gone. So how much will a apartment set me back, can you recommend any hotels that are fit for purpose, also Id like to stay in a traditional looking hotel think there cool?

Also whats the deal with phones should i pick up a cheap smart phone and new sim when i get over there?

silverback

Forgot to mention im only planning 3-4 day trip if that helps, thanks guys.

Also if anyone can reccomend any ladies really like the small weist and big hip n ass look on these arab chicks. cheers

silverback

So after reading all pages 1-18 convinced that apartment is the way to go, only problem is haven't been on here long enough to pm and been hearing some of you guys don't offer much advice to newbies who "haven't contributed to the forum" sounds like a contradiction guys. How can someone share experience if they can't even get their foot In the door???

Nike sounds like your the exception mate, seems like you genuinely try to help and even met guys out there, amazing dude. Still planning my trip and I'm looking for a one bed apartment that's in the plaza area than I guess close to mc Donald's and shopping mall that I can't remember the name of right now.

silverback

I'm probably getting annoying now but have to ask, just found a 5* hotel deal 3 nights for £140ish. Hotel comes with spa and night club on avenue Muhhamad in agdar area I believe got a park close by on the map???

I have read all comments and am trying to find a apartment but falling short, and I really like the look of this place. Is this in a good area to punt. I know Nike has previously mentioned if the hotel has a night club it's a guarantee so this might do the job no??

Can't remember the name of the night club something like MAJ hotel name les jardins l'agdar hotel and spa.

Cheers

Offline Jerboa

I'm probably getting annoying now but have to ask, just found a 5* hotel deal 3 nights for £140ish. Hotel comes with spa and night club on avenue Muhhamad in agdar area I believe got a park close by on the map???

I have read all comments and am trying to find a apartment but falling short, and I really like the look of this place. Is this in a good area to punt. I know Nike has previously mentioned if the hotel has a night club it's a guarantee so this might do the job no??

Can't remember the name of the night club something like MAJ hotel name les jardins l'agdar hotel and spa.

Cheers

But what happens if you can't bring back a hooker to your lovely 5* hotel?  :unknown:

silverback

That would be a waste and disappointment, I guess I'm asking if anyone has had any experience with this place or area. And was wondering if the place has a night club than chanses are should be ok. I will need to check before booking for sure, I did want to know about the area also, is this close to the nesting grounds???
Cheers

Offline Hansolo69

That would be a waste and disappointment, I guess I'm asking if anyone has had any experience with this place or area. And was wondering if the place has a night club than chanses are should be ok. I will need to check before booking for sure, I did want to know about the area also, is this close to the nesting grounds???
Cheers

Silverback, in 2014 I had no problems bringing girls back to my hotel.
However recently when I was there the hotel security would not allow any girl up to my room.  Very strict about the law regarding Moroccan ladies.

Hotels have all mod-cons, but are not girl friendly.

Offline nike

Cheers

Most hotels will not admit girls period, others will but you have to book a separate room for the girl. Hotels in Marrakesh are strict about female guests, especially now. My contact tells me that as part  of the additional security, all hotels are required to furnish a list of guests, every day to the police, who check it against their databases for any people of interest. As the age of consent in Morocco is 21, they will not admit any girl, unless accompanied by a relative, under this age. Also any girl that has an ID card from the same district also will not be admitted, I'm guessing also because they would find it hard to justify, to police, why a local girl is booking into a hotel.

Now as for my recent trip, I would have not been able to shag about 75% of the girls that I did, had I had to abide by these restrictions.     
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 09:55:08 pm by nike »

Offline nike

Guys can u stop sending me messages asking for contact details of these girls, I'm not a pimp. If the girl is not advertising her no. or if she hasn't given her consent, I can't give u their nos. Sorry guys. Half the fun is the hunt.  ;)