Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 495908 times)

Offline nike

Maybe take it easy tomorrow. The virgin has just rolled up.  A man's work is never finished.  :unknown:

Offline toon972

Maybe take it easy tomorrow. The virgin has just rolled up.  A man's work is never finished.  :unknown:

Thanks for the update  :angry:.Seriously though am disappointed that one is out of Marrakech.

Offline nike

Thanks for the update  :angry:.Seriously though am disappointed that one is out of Marrakech.

I sent you a photo of the one I'm seeing tomorrow afternoon,  the blonde ex soldier will be back on Thursday.

The virgin is something else.  Best sloppy bj and deep throat I've ever had and doesn't gag.
I swear either she should get an Oscar or she enjoys sex,  especially anal. :rose:

Offline romeomustdie

Nike can you share a pic of the blonde ex soldier?

Also how does payment work with your contact?

Offline romeomustdie

Would you also say inside care Eden shopping mall is a good place to pick up girls?

Thank you

lifesadventure

Nike...you absolute legend!

Coming this fri-sun. Anyone still around?
Any regulars able to share some of their fav girl deets? I will treat them well, I promise  :angelgirl:

Offline nike

Nike can you share a pic of the blonde ex soldier?

Also how does payment work with your contact?

I believe toon has already posted a picture and u just pay him on arrival, cash.

Offline nike

Nike...you absolute legend!

Coming this fri-sun. Anyone still around?
Any regulars able to share some of their fav girl deets? I will treat them well, I promise  :angelgirl:

Just little ole me left here now, everyone has deserted. :D
I'm only in Marrakesh until Friday morning. I'm  going  to Tanger and fly back on Saturday. If anyone is in Marrakesh today or tomorrow and fancy meeting for a coffee , send me a pm.   :drinks:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 11:46:30 am by nike »

Offline nike

Would you also say inside care Eden shopping mall is a good place to pick up girls?

Thank you

I've had a few numbers from there but outside is more productive.

Offline romeomustdie

I believe toon has already posted a picture and u just pay him on arrival, cash.

Nike do I pay him in advance? And just remind me what time the cafes and care Eden get busy on a Friday? You know because of the prayer on that day

Offline nike

Yes , advance on arrival, for all the days u need apartment. It doesn't get busy until around 7pm on most days but starts to pick up in early afternoon,m in cafes.

Offline nike

External Link/Members Only

This one just left.  About 5.9 in her bare feet,  size 8 and prob 36c+ boobs fantastic body.  Speaks perfect English with a  cockney accent, apparently spent a year there. Great owo very tight pussy and takes it up the arse. What more could a guy ask for.

Looks 9.5/10
Body 9. 5 / 10
Service 9.5/10
Effort  9.5/10
Negatives  she can't do overnighter.
If my timescales were different,  I would see her regularly.  Alas I have day slot split between two other hotties, with a third, blonde ex soldier,  arriving in marrakech tomorrow.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 03:46:52 pm by nike »

Offline nike

Having posted quite a few photos now, I'm curious what you guys think about my assessments regarding the girls looks.  I  know beauty is subjective but for me none of these girls are below an 8 /10 and I'm still searching for the 10 /10.  :lol:

fredpunter

Having posted quite a few photos now, I'm curious what you guys think about my assessments regarding the girls looks.  I  know beauty is subjective but for me none of these girls are below an 8 /10 and I'm still searching for the 10 /10.  :lol:

The last one you posted looks very nice indeed.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Indeed. Perhaps she was the 10.0 that you were seeking!!

Offline nike

Indeed. Perhaps she was the 10.0 that you were seeking!!

If she was the 10, that would be my search over, then what would I do with my spare time.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
The search must go on. :thumbsup: :P

baretta

External Link/Members Only

This one just left.  About 5.9 in her bare feet,  size 8 and prob 36c+ boobs fantastic body.  Speaks perfect English with a  cockney accent, apparently spent a year there. Great owo very tight pussy and takes it up the arse. What more could a guy ask for.

Looks 9.5/10
Body 9. 5 / 10
Service 9.5/10
Effort  9.5/10
Negatives  she can't do overnighter.
If my timescales were different,  I would see her regularly.  Alas I have day slot split between two other hotties, with a third, blonde ex soldier,  arriving in marrakech tomorrow.

Have to say shes fucking sexy  :thumbsup:

Offline nike

Yes,  she's as close to a 10 as I've come, no pun intended. 
I will add that IMO a bigger percentage of the girls in the north are prettier,  but then again,  there seem to be a lot more girls in marrakech.  So the actual number of attractive girls might not be that different.

Offline Jerboa

Yes true as you say beauty can be subjective to a degree of personal taste, but it's quite clear those girls are very tidy looking, a cockney Moroccan haha.

Offline nike

Would you believe it.  It's actually raining,  it's not raining by UK . standards but raining nevertheless. 
What a dilemma,  go out to the cafés or order a carry out.  :lol:
I've got enough numbers,  I can call. :cool:

Offline romeomustdie

Guys just a quick question as well please. When the girls arrive at the flat do you go down to pick them up or do they pay for their own cab?

What's the best way to go about it?

Offline nike

Guys just a quick question as well please. When the girls arrive at the flat do you go down to pick them up or do they pay for their own cab?

What's the best way to go about it?

I  make them pay for taxi themselves, if you go down to meet them,  u'll get fleeced by the taxi driver.  Some of these girls have arrangements with the taxi driver,  they use the same one  , especially at night.

Offline nike

Yes true as you say beauty can be subjective to a degree of personal taste, but it's quite clear those girls are very tidy looking, a cockney Moroccan haha.

Yes,  it sounds strange because most of them have French accents,  which sound sexy ,  to me. I thought, nothing surprises me much anymore.  I've had a few that have American accents,  that's because there's an American institute here that teaches English.  But ur right the cockney accent complete with the cockney slang had me in stitches.  Had she not been so hot,  I  might have found that off putting.  Then again she can't talk with a cock stuffed in her mouth.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 06:55:33 pm by nike »

Offline romeomustdie

Nike your contacts flats,

How far are they from the cafes?

Offline nike

Nike your contacts flats,

How far are they from the cafes?

He's a letting agent.  He has apartments and villas all over marrakech.  It's upto you which ones you want.  The closer to  the  plaza the more expensive,  the further out the cheaper they get.  All the ones I've stayed in have been within 5 to 10 minutes walk. One complex is about 200 meters from plaza.

Offline romeomustdie

Nike what's the best place to pick up girls early in the day? Like between 1pm to 4pm?

Any recommended places?

Offline Jerboa

Yes,  it sounds strange because most of them have French accents,  which sound sexy ,  to me. I thought, nothing surprises me much anymore.  I've had a few that have American accents,  that's because there's an American institute here that teaches English.  But ur right the cockney accent complete with the cockney slang had me in stitches.  Had she not been so hot,  I  might have found that off putting.  Then again she can't talk with a cock stuffed in her mouth.  :thumbsup:

That's true, similar to that I've been with Thai girls with strong regional accents, cockney, scouse and jockenese are my fav so far.

Offline Wilson85

I think the scenic mile from Carre Eden to the Plaza is the best place from what I've read.
Can't wait to check out these places and women, the unknowns and uncertainties are part of the adventure.

Offline toon972

I think the scenic mile from Carre Eden to the Plaza is the best place from what I've read.
Can't wait to check out these places and women, the unknowns and uncertainties are part of the adventure.

Exactly.

Offline toon972

I sent you a photo of the one I'm seeing tomorrow afternoon,  the blonde ex soldier will be back on Thursday.

The virgin is something else.  Best sloppy bj and deep throat I've ever had and doesn't gag.
I swear either she should get an Oscar or she enjoys sex,  especially anal. :rose:

The girl in pic is very pretty. Pleased the ex soldier is returning,I am sure you will enjoy. :thumbsup:

Offline Jerboa

The girl in pic is very pretty. Pleased the ex soldier is returning,I am sure you will enjoy. :thumbsup:

Yes I do wonder if she still has her uniform.  :P

Offline toon972

Yes I do wonder if she still has her uniform.  :P

Yes that would be good,I have seen photo of her in it and she looks good.What is the betting Nike asks to see photo. :rolleyes:

Offline nike

Nike what's the best place to pick up girls early in the day? Like between 1pm to 4pm?

Any recommended places?
Ur just getting stupid now.  Read the thread,  it's all in there.  Ur coming across like a teenager about to go on his first date.

Offline nike

Well put Wilson,  I'm warming to u already.

Offline nike

Yes that would be good,I have seen photo of her in it and she looks good.What is the betting Nike asks to see photo. :rolleyes:
:lol:
I'll be asking to see a lot more than her photo my friend. ;)
I'm going to book her for an overnighter.

Offline toon972

:lol:
I'll be asking to see a lot more than her photo my friend. ;)
I'm going to book her for an overnighter.

Nice one. :angry:

Offline nike

Looks like my luck has run out. A bit of rain and the scenic walk is deserted,  including the cafés.  The virgin has her periods and of the two that can do overnighters, neither is free tonight.  Oh well it just means I'll have more for the blonde ex soldier tomorrow.  :thumbsup:

Offline seeker

Ur just getting stupid now.  Read the thread,  it's all in there.  Ur coming across like a teenager about to go on his first date.
Totally agree with you ...Nike
Was waiting for you to lose patients  :lol:
Some people act like utter twats
Wanker Henry more like ... :sarcastic:

newtothegame

nike how do I approach the girls, what is the best way to woo them over? do I kiss first or wait for her to lean in? also how do I initiate this act of sex you talk about? :scare:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline nike

nike how do I approach the girls, what is the best way to woo them over? do I kiss first or wait for her to lean in? also how do I initiate this act of sex you talk about? :scare:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well my son,  when ur old enough, we'll have a talk about the birds and the bees.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline nike

Totally agree with you ...Nike
Was waiting for you to lose patients  :lol:
Some people act like utter twats
Wanker Henry more like ... :sarcastic:

I'm a very patient man by nature but there has to be a limit to  even my patience.  :dash:

Offline Hansolo69

Hey Nike,
Enjoy the rest of your time in Morocco.

Keep your end up  :hi:

newtothegame

Well my son,  when ur old enough, we'll have a talk about the birds and the bees.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

on the subject of birds and bees  :D I'm flying out on 12th you still got contact details for that little hottie in your last picture?

Offline nike

on the subject of birds and bees  :D I'm flying out on 12th you still got contact details for that little hottie in your last picture?
I got contact details for all the good ones.  U must have loads of contacts from ur last trip? I'll trade u , her number for the nurses numbers.  :P
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 08:50:49 am by nike »

Offline nike

Hey Nike,
Enjoy the rest of your time in Morocco.

Keep your end up  :hi:
Cheers bud, May the force be with you.  :P

Offline nike

it doesn't get much better than this, if it all pans out.
Sitting in one of the cafes in plaza ,glorious sunshine, looking at the fountains waiting for the ex soldier to come and give me a gobble. She's in a taxi as we speak, gets into Marrakesh at about midday. I hope she lives up to the expectations. She comes highly recommended by Toon.  :hi:

Offline Hansolo69

Nike,
I have to say that the ex-soldier looks bloody amazing !!  :angelgirl:

Offline nike

I'm sitting here with her at the moment.  Did you see her in the flesh,  I can't remember.  She is one of those people who is not photogenic.  She is really sexy in person.