Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 978188 times)

Offline Bmunda

I'm heading back out in Jan after a year hiatus, looking forward to it, after reading some of the above, my 2 cents:

Overnight  - I only did overnights there, I was mainly getting 8+ so more of a take it or leave it, in addition all that fun in the night to still be stuck with morning glory, start the day good! Also my go to villa has a security guard so made me feel a lot more comfortable as he would take their ids before they came in

Ranking: each has their own personal preference whether budget or looks, for me, Kech has the middle ground for it all great women, less pretentious people on both sides of the puntee/punter, ease of access and relatively well priced flights, accom, clubs etc


Offline Jayjoseph1995

So, was planning Thailand, but might be a bit out of my budget for now.
Thinking of going Marrakesh, in Novermber or December.

Whats the do's and don't.
A lot on Hammams, which I really do want to try out.

I know sex outside of marriage is illegal and 1 year in prison, what are the chances.

It seems there aren't a lot of places without guards, I read beat to tip them 200dh. Is there anywhere with no guards, might book AirBNB rather than hotels, due to the reception.

Tinder seems useful.

What should I be vary off?
Getting the girls ID.

Am I overthinking?

Planning to do it alone, as a nervous travel to my first experience. :/

Looked at Afribaba as well

Any help hugely appreciated.
Jay

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
So, was planning Thailand, but might be a bit out of my budget for now.
Thinking of going Marrakesh, in Novermber or December.

Whats the do's and don't.
A lot on Hammams, which I really do want to try out.

I know sex outside of marriage is illegal and 1 year in prison, what are the chances.

It seems there aren't a lot of places without guards, I read beat to tip them 200dh. Is there anywhere with no guards, might book AirBNB rather than hotels, due to the reception.

Tinder seems useful.

What should I be vary off?
Getting the girls ID.

Am I overthinking?

Planning to do it alone, as a nervous travel to my first experience. :/

Looked at Afribaba as well

Any help hugely appreciated.
Jay

If you haven't already done so, go into he Agadir thread. It'll be useful
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Twin_turbo

Thinking of a solo trip in Feb, probably a few nights around 21st. Considering Ramadan will likely begin around 28th Feb would this still be a good time to visit? Thank you

Offline thetinman007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,059
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 13
7 of us going end of November. Had a ball couple years ago when it was just two of us. This will certainly be an interesting trip
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Bmunda

Thinking of a solo trip in Feb, probably a few nights around 21st. Considering Ramadan will likely begin around 28th Feb would this still be a good time to visit? Thank you

I usually go through the winter months, and been nov and feb, both times were great, busy from both tourist side as well as nightlift

Heading there this time in Jan and expect the same debauchery

Offline Cobrakai84

There in a few weeks having last been at a similar time in 2022, was deliberating between Rak and Agadir and decided to stick with what I know so will report back as to what’s changed

Offline Kali

I’m looking at visiting next month, finding it difficult to find some suitable accommodation a lot atm seem to be riads and the apartments specifically specify no guests. I may have to message some of the advertisers to confirm. Would the experienced chaps advise if this is the best way to go?

Thanks

Offline Cobrakai84

From my experience you need to go through a number of adverts on Air BnB and ask them to confirm whether they are guest friendly or not to find potential options

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I’m looking at visiting next month, finding it difficult to find some suitable accommodation a lot atm seem to be riads and the apartments specifically specify no guests. I may have to message some of the advertisers to confirm. Would the experienced chaps advise if this is the best way to go?

Thanks

Can’t post recommendation of apartment on the open forum due to local issues but PM and I can share recommendations.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline skylarking

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 26
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
 Howdy peeps! Been a little while but as always some really useful info in this thread!
I'm planning a trip in a couple of weeks and would really appreciate some recommendations on 'relaxed' accommodation. Feel free to drop me PM.

Thanks
Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline gbawekanu

I will be going to Keck in 3 weeks.

Can someone please get me banned.list of 'guest friendly' apartments.

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 25, 2024, 07:26:02 am by daviemac »

Offline thetinman007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,059
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 13
Anyone know if the hammam places is open on Sundays? And also if the Souk is open on Sunday? Thanks
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,253
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I will be going to Keck in 3 weeks.

Can someone please get me banned.list of 'guest friendly' apartments.

Thanks
2 years since your last review and now a total disregard for the rules.  :unknown:

33 Access to sending Private Messages and the visibility of Members' Post history require different criteria. The criteria will not be made public. Anyone attempting to circumvent the PM criteria by requesting PMs may receive a ban.

Offline thetinman007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,059
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 13
In Marrakech now. Had massage and hammam yesterday - 30mins each at Paloma. Paraded the girls and chose the girl I preferred. 400 dhm. She couldn't speak a lick of English so negotiations were  difficult - but she was happy with 400 dhm. Very attractive girl but all services were average but mostly due to lack of banter
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline lovesexy

I followed the advice here and went over to Gueliz to Inovacorps.

Nice place. Possibly it even is a spa. There was only one girl there. Not a stunner, but pretty, curvy.  She asked if I wanted the massage or hammam first (600dhm), then took me into the hammam where we negotiated the services - en français. French really opens doors in Morocco. She offered a bj. I asked for la sexe. She asked how much I wanted to pay, then got out a calculator typed in 1100. I only got her down to 800. I'm still finding haggling stressful. 'It will be good sex.' And it was. She said 'avec condom.' 'Bien sûr!' Except - she didn't have any. Luckily I'd brought along my Happy Bag. It was all totally up front. No beating around the bush.  She undressed - took off fer Happy Christmas pants - to reveal lovely, big tits and a cracking arse, both of which my hands and mouth were soon all over. She also spent plenty of time washing herself Down There, splashing herself from the big bucket they have there.

I should preface everything I say about the services by saying that - I couldn't get it up, despite my little blue helper. I guess I was a bag of nerves. But the whole experience was still good, sensual fun.

It's some experience being with a sexy little whore in a sweaty hammam. She undressed and let me suck her gorgeous tits, with her big, dark nipples - basically fed them to me. I groped an caressed her and was delighted to discover that she had a hairy cunt. She had zero qualms about me fingering her. Then she said 'You massage me.' I was delighted to. Then she pointed at her cunt and I had no hesitation in giving her a good eating out.  She absolutely insisted that I pound her with first one finger, then two fingers - then she begged for a finger up her arse while I licked her clit.  She kept saying 'Plus fort!' (harder), which was really hot.

Anyway - it would have been better if my cock hadn't failed me and I was able to give the pretty little thing a good fucking bent over the hammam seat, as I wanted. But try as she might, she couldn't get 'la vierge' to stand to attention. Tant pis!

I would have liked to stay in the hammam and keep trying - it was super sexy in there, with two slippery bodies sliding against each other - but she told me the hammam was over and it was time for a massage. The massage was fine. I managed 'un finition.'  A curious detail - she made me shush when I got near the point.

So. It was more expensive than I would have liked - but I'm on my holidays so not really counting the pennies. And it would have been nice if my cock hadn't let me down. But it was still a great experience. Who need a hot air balloon over the Sahara?

Tomorrow I'm thinking of Elite or Paloma, following recommendations here. Maybe I'll be less nervous this time.

Offline thebadooboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 167
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
I followed the advice here and went over to Gueliz to Inovacorps.

Nice place. Possibly it even is a spa. There was only one girl there. Not a stunner, but pretty, curvy.  She asked if I wanted the massage or hammam first (600dhm), then took me into the hammam where we negotiated the services - en français. French really opens doors in Morocco. She offered a bj. I asked for la sexe. She asked how much I wanted to pay, then got out a calculator typed in 1100. I only got her down to 800. I'm still finding haggling stressful. 'It will be good sex.' And it was. She said 'avec condom.' 'Bien sûr!' Except - she didn't have any. Luckily I'd brought along my Happy Bag. It was all totally up front. No beating around the bush.  She undressed - took off fer Happy Christmas pants - to reveal lovely, big tits and a cracking arse, both of which my hands and mouth were soon all over. She also spent plenty of time washing herself Down There, splashing herself from the big bucket they have there.

I should preface everything I say about the services by saying that - I couldn't get it up, despite my little blue helper. I guess I was a bag of nerves. But the whole experience was still good, sensual fun.

It's some experience being with a sexy little whore in a sweaty hammam. She undressed and let me suck her gorgeous tits, with her big, dark nipples - basically fed them to me. I groped an caressed her and was delighted to discover that she had a hairy cunt. She had zero qualms about me fingering her. Then she said 'You massage me.' I was delighted to. Then she pointed at her cunt and I had no hesitation in giving her a good eating out.  She absolutely insisted that I pound her with first one finger, then two fingers - then she begged for a finger up her arse while I licked her clit.  She kept saying 'Plus fort!' (harder), which was really hot.

Anyway - it would have been better if my cock hadn't failed me and I was able to give the pretty little thing a good fucking bent over the hammam seat, as I wanted. But try as she might, she couldn't get 'la vierge' to stand to attention. Tant pis!

I would have liked to stay in the hammam and keep trying - it was super sexy in there, with two slippery bodies sliding against each other - but she told me the hammam was over and it was time for a massage. The massage was fine. I managed 'un finition.'  A curious detail - she made me shush when I got near the point.

So. It was more expensive than I would have liked - but I'm on my holidays so not really counting the pennies. And it would have been nice if my cock hadn't let me down. But it was still a great experience. Who need a hot air balloon over the Sahara?

Tomorrow I'm thinking of Elite or Paloma, following recommendations here. Maybe I'll be less nervous this time.

Donc, si j'ai bien compris, you paid DH200 extra for le sexe. Total was 800 DH.
Banned reason: No reply when questioned about lack of reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline webpunter

I followed the advice here and went over to Gueliz to Inovacorps.

Nice place. Possibly it even is a spa. There was only one girl there. Not a stunner, but pretty, curvy.  She asked if I wanted the massage or hammam first (600dhm), then took me into the hammam where we negotiated the services - en français. French really opens doors in Morocco. She offered a bj. I asked for la sexe. She asked how much I wanted to pay, then got out a calculator typed in 1100. I only got her down to 800. I'm still finding haggling stressful. 'It will be good sex.' And it was. She said 'avec condom.' 'Bien sûr!' Except - she didn't have any. Luckily I'd brought along my Happy Bag. It was all totally up front. No beating around the bush.  She undressed - took off fer Happy Christmas pants - to reveal lovely, big tits and a cracking arse, both of which my hands and mouth were soon all over. She also spent plenty of time washing herself Down There, splashing herself from the big bucket they have there.

I should preface everything I say about the services by saying that - I couldn't get it up, despite my little blue helper. I guess I was a bag of nerves. But the whole experience was still good, sensual fun.

It's some experience being with a sexy little whore in a sweaty hammam. She undressed and let me suck her gorgeous tits, with her big, dark nipples - basically fed them to me. I groped an caressed her and was delighted to discover that she had a hairy cunt. She had zero qualms about me fingering her. Then she said 'You massage me.' I was delighted to. Then she pointed at her cunt and I had no hesitation in giving her a good eating out.  She absolutely insisted that I pound her with first one finger, then two fingers - then she begged for a finger up her arse while I licked her clit.  She kept saying 'Plus fort!' (harder), which was really hot.

Anyway - it would have been better if my cock hadn't failed me and I was able to give the pretty little thing a good fucking bent over the hammam seat, as I wanted. But try as she might, she couldn't get 'la vierge' to stand to attention. Tant pis!

I would have liked to stay in the hammam and keep trying - it was super sexy in there, with two slippery bodies sliding against each other - but she told me the hammam was over and it was time for a massage. The massage was fine. I managed 'un finition.'  A curious detail - she made me shush when I got near the point.

So. It was more expensive than I would have liked - but I'm on my holidays so not really counting the pennies. And it would have been nice if my cock hadn't let me down. But it was still a great experience. Who need a hot air balloon over the Sahara?

Tomorrow I'm thinking of Elite or Paloma, following recommendations here. Maybe I'll be less nervous this time.

Brilliant
Here's a link to some extra phrases which may come in handy [harry]
External Link/Members Only

Shame your cock not obliging  :dash:
"Boeuf à la mode – you win some, you lose some"


Offline lovesexy

I more than made up for it yesterday.  :cool:

Offline lovesexy

So. Day 2 as a sex tourist...

I went to the Elite. Only - it's called Luxery (sic). It's in the Elite offiice building. A barber's tout took me up there when I said I wanted massage and hammam. I don't think it matters if it was the same place. Massage and hammam means sex.

Anyway. I was greeted enthusiastically by Nadia, who treated me like I was a treasure. Not the best looking - there were five girls and one was gorgeous, in that olive-skinned and lovely eyes way. But Nadia was so charming that I stuck with her.

Anyway. This time I had the massage first. I figured that after my gentleman failure, it was better to get good and relaxed before I moved on to sex. It was nothing special - light and no sexy time yet. Which was all good.

The negotiations. She quoted 3000dhm. What the fuck? I'm not embarrassed  that I only beat her down to 1200dhm - which is still less than I'd pay for one of my regulars back home. I think with any Moroccan purchase you get about sixty percentI actually don't mind if I'm overcharged. These are poor people, and we're putting food on their table. I've dropped a lot of money on poor people this holiday.

The hammam was tiny and basic - not like the spacious one at Inovacorps - and not hot. But I was there to fuck an Arab whore, so all good. Plus she let me smoke my sebsi in there and there's nothing like cannabis for good sex.

She undressed and lovely medium tits with big, dark nipples - though I actually have a thing and an absolutely gorgeous arse. She kissed really deeply - something a whore has never done for me before. We were kissing standing up, and I put my hand down there. She was really - and I mean really - wet and I got two fingers up her cunt right away. Then I went down on her, first from behind, then with her seated on the bench. I made her come good style. The blowjob was fine - but I don't really have a big thing for them - really just a preparation for putting the condom on. Then she climbed on top and rode me really hard. Finally, she sat me on the bench, turned around and sat on my cock. The view of her arse was spectacular. She rode me like a demon, sometimes stopping to wiggle her arse, and I shot my load strongly into the whore's cunt. TMI - I'm rock hard just now thinking about it. 

We tidied up and had - yet another - splashing before I got dried and dressed. I like the way they help you with everything - drying, dressing.

So - a good time was had. On to Tangier and day 3. Not so good.

It was very friendly. There was one girl who I liked the look of - but she went into one of the rooms. The one I was given - Salma -  was not attractive. They made me have the massage first - it was a fucking good massage. The negotions came to 1200dhm again. Yeah, I know.

Salma had nice, big, suckable tits. They all seem to have big, dark nipples. But she had a massive arse of J-lo proportions, which isn't to my taste. The sex was - meh. Very formulaic. She put one foot up on the massage table - very athletic. I knelt down and stuck my tongue in her cunt. It was very hard to manoeuvre, so I got her to sit on the table so that I could eat her out properly. Then it was one foot on the table again and I was expected to fuck her from behind. It's the most uncomfortable position imaginable - but I wasn't given a choice of positions. Anyway - a massage table isn't the easiest venue for full sex. I got my cock up her cunt - but it really wasn't working for me. So she laid me down on the table again and gave me a tit wank instead. Fair enough. I like shooting my load over a whore's tits and I often finish that way.

The hammam was a different girl. Attractive, almond eyed way  in that with not very good communication skills - or more probably, it was my French. After a proper steam and scrub with that scratchy hammam glove, she asked me if I wanted a finition. I came out with the best sentence I have ever spoken in French - 'Ah, malheureusement non, cherie - je viens de jouire.'

So in the end, a good time was not had.

I'm in Chefchaouen now and not planning a punt. Then Fes. Maybe there. Then back to Marrakech next week where I'm planning to fuck another whore in the Inovacorps hammam. Doubtless I'll write another novel-length post.

Stay happy, bpys.

Offline thetinman007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,059
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 13
Sounds like you had a good time!
I was there last weekend... We paid 400 max for BJ and 800 for full works but you enjoyed yourself and that's what matters
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online The0neAnd0nly

So. Day 2 as a sex tourist...

I went to the Elite. Only - it's called Luxery (sic). It's in the Elite offiice building. A barber's tout took me up there when I said I wanted massage and hammam. I don't think it matters if it was the same place. Massage and hammam means sex.


Just to confirm there are 2 massage parlour in this same building (the stairs around the back of Elite Cafe)

There is Elite Spa on the second floor i think it is and Luxery on the third floor - well the next one up anyway.

Elite was closed when I went which was unfortunate as reviews suggest it's much better then Luxery. I went to Luxery in September see my post on this thread from back then!

Offline lovesexy


Offline lovesexy

One thing to add - it really turns me on that some of them are hijabi girls. Prim and proper on the outside. Gorgeous little dirty sluts on the inside. Mashallah.

Offline Kali

Hi all,

Landed in Marrakesh yesterday here’s a brief overview of my experience so far.

SIM card - at the airport the sims are available once you leave the baggage area - the official orange stall was offering 20gb for 20 euros. They didn’t accept card and I hadn’t exchanged any money so I made my way to my hotel and then conveniently found an exchange shop and orange store opposite my hotel. Exchanged some money and got a sim from the orange store for 150mad (11 quid-ish if I’m correct) for 10gb.

Location - as mentioned above I’m staying in a hotel as I am with a couple of friends and also was unable to find a guest friendly apartment in time for the trip

Luxery spa - after settling in and a quick bite to eat I made my way to the centre of gueliz at around 8pm. Where I spotted the elite cafe made my way around the back and up the stairs couldn’t see elite spa so went up another floor and saw luxery spa. I made my way in sorry I can’t remember the full menu but 30 mins massage and 30 mins hammam was 600 MAD 60 mins massage and 30 mins hammam was 800mad. I would have been happy with the 1 hour package but was upsold to the 1 hour 30. (I was a little tired so thought why not enjoy a longer massage). Once I paid for the massage the lady took me to a room with 5-6 girls. In my opinion they were all quite attractive ranging for 20s-30s in age. I picked a cute looking girl with glasses as she caught my eye. The reception lady then advised me if I choose to have any extra to pay the girl. Once selection was complete I was guided to a massage room and asked to undress. Afew mins later the girl I picked walked back in. Her name was Sara and she said she was 23 which I think would be about accurate. In terms of height I think she was about 5’6 with a cracking body. After brief introductions and a smoke she asked if I would like any extras more or less instantly. I asked what was on offer and she said bj or full service. I didn’t have any protection on me so asked if she can provide it to which she said yes. Trying to get a price of her was more or less impossible so I went in quite low with 600mad to which she was like sorry I didn’t here you. I then moved to 800 and she was like she charges 1000 just for a bj and 1800 for full service. (Again no massage as of yet) I then said 1200 and stood my ground and she agreed. She then went to get the protection and came back. Undressed and sat on my lap and we made out for abit. I then reminded her about a massage. Not the best essentially a back rub and then she played with my crotch area. After abit I turned around and she gave me some owo and played with my balls and shaft for a couple of mins. Once this was done on with the protection and she climbed up top. After this was a blur 😂 that was  then followed by some doggy and her rubbing herself. Didn’t let me touch down there and asked for me to play with her nipples whilst I thrusted away and she rubbed her clit. This carried on until I unloaded. And from her reactions it looks as though she finished mid way and enjoyed herself.

Once that was done again we had some small talk and then made our way to the hammam. The hammam was good scrub down and felt nice after the flight. No extras were performed in there.

Overall I’d like to say I enjoyed myself not sure if I paid the right amount or over at approx £150ish if my calculations are correct.

Next stop I would like to find invacorps or may risk the spa in the hotel as they also offer a hammam and massage not sure about extras. Or I may just go to luxury again as it’s a 10 min walk away

Online The0neAnd0nly

Great review and update mate thanks.

Just to confirm Elite Spa (unless it's closed down) is bang underneath Luxery Spa. So as you come up the stairs it's directly in front of you on the left hand side of the square shape balcony

Offline Kali

Although useless here is an update from my trip. Due to a medical emergency I was unable to visit inovacorps or elite spa. Hopefully I get another chance to come in the near future and provide reviews

Offline D1j

There's another hammam spot on Rue Loubnane. If you look on maps, close to hotel le caspien.  Usually see a guy sitting outside the steps who will take you up if you ask him about hammam. Into the building up the elevator in what looks like new apartment/office block. It's run by the people who used to work with Mr H.
This one's a bit quieter as its away from the main road. Good selection once you get in, and if you ask to see the masseuses before hand they will line them up for you.

Offline Cobrakai84

I was in Marrakech a couple of weeks back and frequented a few hammams and was a big fan of Luxery previously following previous escapades (as revised here) but from my last visit it has gone done hill severely. I paid 500 dharms for an hour hammam and massage upon entering on a Thursday evening at around 8pm. It appeared busy and resembled more of a knocking shop/whore house but not necessarily in a good wa with a number of punters entering and leaving!

When I went in I was presented by Sara who was mid 20s, 5ft 6 and thicc in all the right places so was hopeful of a good time. What proceeded was barely 10/15 mins of washing (she didn’t even get undressed either despite my requests) and then the massage was lack lustre to say the least, pitiful at best but I had the horn so went along with it so upon turn over requested a BJ, she wanted a 1k I said no chance and a bit of toing and froing agreed on 500 - I said I’d tip her if it was good (it wasn’t). She barely put the tip and kept spitting after every second or third suck, no rhythm or effort. I was getting annoyed at this point so said I want to speak to the boss as coupled with the shit bath/wash and corresponding massage I was feeling short changed! She then got her juicy tits out which made things better but service was still overall crap and she was sweaty but not in a good way (she also took her leggings off but kept her knickers on which I was happy she did) glad I didn’t pay for FS. I came over her tits had another shower paid and left not to return again. There are far better places gents - just big for a wonder and explore (as I found and will write up when I get chance) - I’d rather fellow punters not waste their cash here!

Offline Dvhaz3

I just tired to go to Inovacorps, presumed I needed cash but the commission on the cash machine by the place was insane.

Came back from another cash point and got into the elevator and a lady asked me where I was going. I said the name of the place and she said sans plus, which means no more, I got spooked and ran away.

Might try another place tomorrow and I wouldn't take this as a definite as the electronic sign was still there
.

Also perhaps useful is the indrive app, uses it during my trip as my hotel is a bit outside of Marrakech so thanks for the recommendation in another thread.


Offline Convince Me

Was in New Marrakech on New Year's Eve, late afternoon. Plenty of streetwalkers eyeing up guys along the stretch of pavement from Starbucks upto McDonald's. Unable to play, I  gave a cheeky smile when I could  :thumbsup:

Offline LeedsGent

What is Marrakech like at this time of year?  Is it busy or dead? How is the weather?

Offline Heph

What is Marrakech like at this time of year?  Is it busy or dead? How is the weather?

Weather: much improved on the UK
Chilly in the early mornings and after sunset, but appreciably warmer during the day. Enough to comfortably swim in an outdoors swimming pool for an hour during the afternoons.

I can't usefully recall the situation for dames or nightlife, since I tend to go there with dedicated company and more or less stay within the compounds.


Offline lovesexy

Has anyone had any luck with a two-girl in a hammam?

(Back to 'Kech for a weekend  in Feb, having enjoyed it so much just back in Dec. This time I'm staying right amongst the action in Gueliz and looking forward to some more splashy fun.  ;) )

Offline Bmunda

Heading out to this haven tomorrow and cant wait

As planned last time, i have a driver for the trip who organises everything from villas to booking tables to vetting birds before coming back

Will let update in the next few days on how its going, high expectations against my previous trip

Offline thetinman007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,059
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 13
Good luck mate. Keep us posted!
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Bmunda

Just got back from a short trip to Kech, and it didn't disappoint - going at this time of year, av 18 degrees, freezing at night 3/4 but no wind, still full of tourists and things open...on to the juicy bits

- Tried to build out some contacts using Tinder, a lot of effort which isn't needed for women who will hide their faces on picture, and in general just takes a bit of time to warm up, first time I've gone and tried this, wouldn't bother next time

- So if you don't know clubs in Kech are where to pick up the birds, its a bit like going shopping looking around, see what you like and start a convo

- First night 555, booked a table at the back as, one its cheaper, secondly this club is more like a UK club where people do get up move around, very busy club probs an equal ratio - anyway met a few in the club and got a few numbers, trying my best to get 2500 all in (taxi/lady), most asking for 2500/3000 as a start - in terms of selection you've got all types in here, white, black, arab and so on - found a 6.5/10 for 2000+400 taxi, back to our villa she gets cleaned up, OWO, anal, multiple positions - out like a log, and again next morning before sending her on her way around 11am

- Second night - W Club, much preferred setup for me, you just sit down, smoke shisha, eat and drink all night but here worth getting a table closer to where it's all happening which is around 5000 MAD, the club is more for the Arab clientele so bit more relaxed and reserved, but harder to get numbers and you just pick your moments or give them the eye, common for security to keep ushering you around back to your seats, I did see some of the arab men ask the staff to bring the women over, never gave that a try...the quality a birds goes up here, as well as the price point starting at 3000/3500. I got a few numbers, just put it out there and said 2000 got a few responses, went ahead with 9/10, she was unreal, middle eastern looks, tall, decent rack, good english - 2000 MAD / 600 Taxi

- Last night, with all the numbers I'd got, I thought to put some feelers out to see who wants to come to the villa rather than spending on another table. I noted all the numbers with an out of 10 (beer goggle ratings), though  I had forgot some so just asked for snapchat (which they all seem to use) got a loads of responses picked a few for some of friends that were staying with me too, all again within the 2000 MAD budget and all 8/10+

Personally, I think Marrakech is an excellent destination for debauchery. The selection of women is insane, and the cost of villas, travel etc, is relatively low (rtn flights £48, villa £450 per night for a 7-bedroom villa)

Also forgot to mention Hammam, slightly ripped off tbh but went to primavera beauty, got a one of their top treatments on the last day to wash my guilt which was 2000 MAD, with a 6/10 charging 1800 for topless OWO. She also got frisky in the shower part which was fun

Offline Jetjuice7

Guys, is it worth going to Morocco during Ramadan?

Offline coachman

Guys, is it worth going to Morocco during Ramadan?

It's definitely quieter in the day time but still doable and evenings are normal.

Offline FBman78

Ramadan will be fairly short hours so may still be worthwhile.  I am going to Agadir next week but with wife n kids in tow so no chance of experiencing the delicacies.

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,997
  • Likes: 572
  •  
  • Reviews: 514
Guys, is it worth going to Morocco during Ramadan?
Nudge on the reviews matey
Is there a reason your a tad behind over the years please?

Offline lovesexy

Back to Marrakech for the weekend. Yay, Easyjet! Staying right near Maccy D's but in an Airbnb so no chance of getting a girl back to mine - and there was one who approached me who was simply stunning. Never mind. It's all about the hammam...

A mixed bag so far tbh.

Last night - awful. A guy approached me as I was looking for the rear entrance to the Elite building and asked if I wanted a massage and hammam. Bien sûr - and I assumed he was going to take me up to Elite Beauty/ Luxery. Instead we headed off down the street a couple of hundred metres and  ended up at some dive. I've forgotten the name. The receptionist was missing a tooth. The only girl there was a bit - meh - and at this point I should have just bailed. But I went through with it. Unfortunately her French was even worse than mine and there was a communication barrier to say the least. Perfunctory massage. I established that sex in the hammam was on offer. In we went. I went down on her - usually my favourite part - but she kept making this over-vigorous bucking, writhing motion - so much so that it was hard to keep my mouth on her cunt. I had to tell her to stop.  Then she only made half an effort to get me hard before trying to put on the condom. It's nigh on impossible to get a condom on a semi-flaccid penis - and trying to do so only makes matters worse. Got there in the end - but it was perhaps the least satisfactory fuck I have experienced in a long time

Today I tried to go to Elite Beauty. Shut. So i went downstairs to Luxery. Two pretty young things available. Mine gave me a pretend-y massage. Then into the hammam where I got up to all my tricks. She had a lovely, honey-coloured body, all slippery shiny. I finished over her gorgeous arse. 'C'est chaud!'

I also went in search of the Paloma, which has been mentioned in the backlog, and which looked to be minutes away. But there's building works at the place Google shows - maybe it didn't survive the earthquake? Mais tous bien qui fini bien - there's a really good, dirt cheap fish restaurant over the road from where it should have been.

I also went on a recce
 to Inovacorps, ten minutes down the road, where I've been before. It looks to be still in operation. I'll check it out properly tomorrow.

CAUTION. I read elsewhere that a massage/hammam place was raided a couple of weeks ago. and money and condoms were seized. So they've got a bit twitchy as a result. Firstly - I was given a pair of the paper shorts for the massage, which slightly - but not entirely - limited the possibility of casual brushing against my man parts. Then - at the end, she presented me with a wee present of the used condom wrapped in a tissue and told me to put it in a bin somewhere. Which added a whole new meaning to the phrase 'doggy bag.'

btw - I'm not quoting prices here. Firstly - I fucking hate the haggling part. Secondly - I'm fucking embarrassed. You can see the prices that other, more canny punters have paid elsewhere in this forum.

Offline lovesexy

So Paloma was where it's shown on Google Maps. Didn't go in. But I do recommend the fish place.

Went back to Luxery  and had chose a lovely wee whore named Zahra, Petite. Pretty. Dark skinned. Spoke some English. I wanted to have the massage first and have some fun in the hammam. Soapy sex has become a Thing for me. She insisted that it would be better the other way around.

Anyway - I had to wear the paper shorts, but she brushed my cock a couple of times and gave it a squeeze.but they came off at some point. as did her clothes, as she got herself nice and clean for me We soaped each other all over in the hammam and rinsed it all off. 'Now we have good sex.'

And so onto the massage room. There was a half arsed attempt at a massage, but we knew we were kidding each other. We soon got to it. It was really fun sex. Her USP was eye contact - and she actually asked me to look at her eyes. So hot.
She was very supple and athletic and put it to good use. I ate her cunt out, she sucked my cock. Then I ate her cunt again. Then she put one foot up on the table and I licked her from behind before putting on the condom, banding her over and fucking her. We finished up with cowgirl. Afterwards she kept on being lovey-dovey with me with lots of kisses. I thought she was trying for round two - but she said not. We managed a bit of conversation. Nice girl.

Look. I'm going to come clean about this. I payed Zahra 2000dhm for her whoring. That was on top of the 500dhm for the spa. So that was £200 all in. By comparison, that's what one of my local whores charges for 1.5h with strapon fun. I'm not totally gutted that I was paying UK prices. I just found the haggling to be an erection killer anyway.
 
In my limited experience Marrakech wasn't the place for cheap sex. It's not even that conveniennt - all the traipsing around spas. But - for me - it was the place for some really fun sex with a variety of pretty whores.

Have fun, boys, and don't let the hunt for a bargain get in the way of a good fuck.


Sidenote:
On the way out the receptionist Google Translated that they were closing for Ramadan.

Offline Sparta Prada

Well I went to Marrakech for the first time last week. Unfortunately I was with my other half so my opportunities to have a bit of fun was limited but I did manage to sneak away one afternoon.

I decided I was gonna try to visit one of the hammam places mentioned in this thread, namely Inovacorps, Elite or Luxery. Knowing they were all in a similar locality I decided to walk there with the intention of getting an appointment at one of these three places. However, with it being the start of Ramadan when I was out there, all 3 places were shut! I tried finding Paloma but the location on Google Maps took me to somewhere that didn’t have obvious signage for Paloma that I could see.

Round the corner from where Paloma should have been was a massive neon sign flashing HAMMAM MASSAGE so I popped into this building which I had no idea what it was called. A nice looking young lady was manning the reception but she was very business like. She showed me the prices so I went for a one hour massage for 400 MAD. I didn’t go for a hammam as I had one at my hotel the day before but there was nothing else on offer.

A smiley Moroccan girl called Noywa(?) entered the room. She had a pretty face and was thick down below. At the start Noywa asked me about extras so I asked about a BJ, for which she quoted 1000 MAD. We settled on 800, going by this thread this is quite a lot but I really wanted some action so agreed to it. To begin with the BJ was good, she was lustily sucking me off. She then started to kiss me which turned into snogging. I asked her to get undressed but she refuses, saying she wanted more, so we agreed to 1000 MAD. After agreeing the price she said she didn’t undress but got her tits out which were a decent pair and she seemed to get genuinely aroused when I sucked them. Eventually I unloaded a week of cum over her tits.

However she continued to ask for more money for her service so I cut her short telling her 1000 MAD is a good price, and she shut up after that but it did sour the end which was a shame as she was good fun up til that point. I had a shower and left.

I asked for a card afterwards from the girl on the desk. The place is called Spa Aroma, on Avenue Mohamed V Rue Mauritanie, phone number is 524 43 27 01. Definitely other girls in the place though none seemed quite as pretty as Noywa on the day I visited.


Offline jamesausten

A round up of some spa visits in Marrakech in the first three months of the year:

Mythic Oriental Spa: External Link/Members Only
Very pleasant but totally legit. I tried once with the hammam (steam room) and nearly suffocated followed by massage, all covered in towel, boss woman coming into the room to check up on my masseuse. Returned a few weeks later for just a massage: same room, same interruptions; no hint of any extra-curricular activities. After the massage you're shown to the terrace for Moroccan tea and pastries. Everyone else there was a couple or a group of European ladies. Massage alone was DH450. Paper underwear provided. Pleasant if you want an unerotic relaxing/soothing massage

Loubane Spa (no website)
This is on the main road between Bab Doukkala and the Gueliz Plaza, at the junction with Rue Sebou. Not well signed. It's up a couple of floors, I recall. I chose one of three ladies (sorry, name forgotten, but a large lady who I later discovered wore baggy granny pants!), paid DH300 for an hour's hammam (more of a table shower tbh) and massage. The latter was uninspiring but soon moved into reach unders. She offered all services, I asked for a BJ. She asked how much would I pay. I thought I was starting low by offering DHM400, but she seemed delighted. She stripped down to reveal rather too much flabby flesh and as I lay there took me in her mouth like a champ and when I came she swallowed the lot. I was out within 45 minutes.

Palais Thai Marrakesh (possibly) External Link/Members Only
It was late (10pm-ish) and during Ramadan. I followed Googlemaps and walked into the courtyard, where I immediately saw a sign for Massage/Hammam, so followed it to the first floor. There were certainly no Thai ladies there but it was a big set up: DHM450, I think, for hammam and massage. The hammam had six stone slabs, all equipped with shower etc. I had to battle to get hammam before massage (my preference) and to get the cute masseuse of my choice. Paper underwear was provided. I had a different lady for the hammam who teased me a little, but I was holding out for the masseuse. Taken up another flight of stairs for the massage, paper undies stayed on. A lovely soothing massage from the cutie but with no hint of extras. I asked if she would like a tip, and she insisted it was not permitted. Yet afterwards both she and hammam lady asked for tips... so I fobbed them off with DHM50 each, as I'd partaken of no extras. The masseuse gave me her phone number for a private massage at home - but the number didn't work!

St Tropez External Link/Members Only
This is a longstanding institution in Marrakesh, though this was my first visit. It was mid-afternoon during Ramadan and the place was almost deserted. Eventually got the attention of a receptionist who charged me DHM500 and called a masseuse from another room. The assisted shower was perfunctory and the massage (in a well sound proofed room and weirdly with no music) was firm and enjoyable. At first she insisted there could be no extras during daylight hours in Ramadan... but my balls were blue, money talks... and eventually she gave me a BJ as I sucked on her lovely tits, for DHM1,000. Slightly spoilt at the end as she dodged the CIM.

Offline Lion

Hey everyone

Heading over next week. I got a couple nights in a Gueliz apartment (meant to be guest friendly) and then a couple nights in a hotel with pool to chill.

I want to get all my fun done in the first 2 nights and reading through the posts, people have mentioned picking “working civvies” in gueliz. Has anyone had much joy at this?

Also, i dont really want to go to one of the mega nightclubs (555/So) over there, are there any bars/clubs in Gueliz where theres working girls?if so, which ones.

And before someone asks about my inactivity on this site, its hard to post reviews when you are not punting or frollcking in this world of debouchery.

Thanks in advance.

Offline coachman

Hey everyone

Heading over next week. I got a couple nights in a Gueliz apartment (meant to be guest friendly) and then a couple nights in a hotel with pool to chill.

I want to get all my fun done in the first 2 nights and reading through the posts, people have mentioned picking “working civvies” in gueliz. Has anyone had much joy at this?

Also, i dont really want to go to one of the mega nightclubs (555/So) over there, are there any bars/clubs in Gueliz where theres working girls?if so, which ones.

And before someone asks about my inactivity on this site, its hard to post reviews when you are not punting or frollcking in this world of debouchery.

Thanks in advance.

Tinder is the best for working civvies.
I'm no mod, but this site will cease to exist if people don't review.. get on it and tell us how things worked out in 'Kech!

Offline coachman

Just got back from Marrakech a few days ago and I don't think I will be going back.

The sun is blazingly hot so made being out and about not pleasant, but my main gripe was everything was a rip off and of sub-standard service.
The women in the clubs 555 / Montecristo started negotiations at 3000 dirhams for 2 hours. But even after getting them down to 1500, when you factor in Taxi's for them there and back, apartments ( if you haven't already got a guest friendly one. ) it went to 3000 anyway. Then it was pot luck what kind of service you are getting, don't touch me here, don't touch me there. I cant do that

The women on tinder would ask for 800 all in, for an hour but then angrily demand 1000 + 200 for taxi's. Didn't want to argue as wanted to just get out of there.

So yea it used to be good place to punt but it seems everyone is working an angle and not transparent. you just feel like a walking foreign ATM mug there for the taking. £10 a pint, £30 for a taxi down the road.

There are now better places in the world worth pursuing our hobbies, thinking parts of Europe or south America. Better off in the UK overall.. but yes, goodbye Marrakech, fond memories but alas you wont be missed!

« Last Edit: May 28, 2025, 04:34:08 pm by coachman »

Offline thetinman007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,059
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 13
£30 for a cab ride? Cabs are cheap out there!
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral