I think that for a newbie Morocco sucks. Girls in clubs are too pro. Many would push for 1000 mad ($85) just for a short stay - one session.
Finding a girl friendly apartment is a nightmare. Hotels won't let you bring them in, you will be charged a lot of money even if you do.
In this country everyone is out to scam you, from the door man to the taxi drivers
If you're wet behind the ears, you're probably going to get jacked by Morocco's notorious immigration too 🤣
I won't disagree that you could get ripped off in Morocco, but if you're sensible, and on your first visit travel in a group, ideally with one or two veterans, Marrakesh, Tangier or Agadir is a dream for mongers.
Yes, finding accommodation can be a ballache, but FFS, that's why forums like this are invaluable and will give you an idea of what you can and can't do.
I regard myself as a somewhat seasoned traveller to Morocco, but on my last trip to Tangiers, I used this forum to help me find an Airbnb. As for Marrakesh, the amount of villas and apartments that are available is insane. Most owned by people who live in the UK and will hire them out with drivers and cooks.
With pricing, you pay for what you get. In my opinion, Moroccon girls piss over Thai, Cambodian, Philippine and Vietnamese girls. But as a result, they are more expensive. But you treat a Moroccon girl well, and she'll be on tap many years after you first met her. Trust me, my WhatsApp is proof.
I only came in here to see what the status of 💩 Covid-19 💩 was in Morocco. Personally, I've written off travelling this year. Shit fcuking happens and this will be tbe first year I've not travelled for some extra curricular down time. Oh well, there's always 2021. I'll havr a wedge of cash that will need dropping and trust me, starving girls in Morocco will be only to happy 😊 to steal it willingly from me 🤣
Monger2468