Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 978873 times)

Offline ss23

Hi, Memphis, just logged in now, yeah I have a few Appartment contacts, i send over my dates beforehand normally 

Online Heph

All those tales of gangs of middle-aged gentlemen from Leicester, Luton and Bradford making a sacred pilgrimage to Marrakech...  true.

BA should consider opening a direct route from Leeds/Bradford.

Sadly, I wasn't able to join in on this occasion.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 03:39:36 pm by Heph »

Offline Hansolo69

Sadly seen a few groups of twats whilst currently in Marrakech.
Really not very tactile  :unknown:
And why the fcuk carry man bags around???
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 12:11:13 am by Hansolo69 »

Online Heph

Sadly seen a few groups of twats whilst currently in Marrakech.
Really not very tactile  :unknown:
And why the fcuk carry man bags around???

Before seeing it with my own eyes, I didn't quite believe it. There were four separate groups on my plane.


Offline Hansolo69

They really don't do themselves any favours,  and spoil things for the more reserved punters  :thumbsdown:

Online Heph

They... spoil things for the more reserved punters

Well, nobody is in the business of making things better for 'more reserved punters' (and I count myself as one), other than thed 'more reserved punters' themselves. However, it is so achingly obvious that gangs of middle-aged working class IT consultants really aren't there to see the Menara Gardens - I'm just astonished they get away with it with their families back home.

Offline seeker

Sadly seen a few groups of twats whilst currently in Marrakech.
Really not very tactile  :unknown:
And why the fcuk carry man bags around???
Their man bags are obviously empty,
Like thier fucking skulls.
These twats will most likely  bring about a crackdown on activities,
Although i doubt they can think past the end of thier dicks  :bomb:1

Offline Tazzy

Hi, Memphis, just logged in now, yeah I have a few Appartment contacts, i send over my dates beforehand normally

Any chance you can help me out with an apartment I’m heading there in mid January?

Offline Tazzy

been to Morocco at least 8 times and been in Marrakesh every time but usually go to at least two cities. The best places are Marrakesh. Tangier and Agadir. All great for punting. all slightly different. All have the bars and nightclubs. If you choose a hotel with a bar or nightclub,thats you sorted. no taxis, just pay the guy at the desk.you haave to book another room for girl but usually it's not same price as regular room , u geta discount.
 However in Marrakesh an apartment is the best option. I have the number and email of a guy who is a letting agent and if you tell him that its only guys who are travelling, ie not family, he will get u an appropriate apartment where u will not get any hassle. just give 100 dirham, £8, to the security guy on arrival. and he will be ur best buddy. Obviously u have to be sensible, no kissing or fondling in public. However in Marrakesh their is an alternative to the nightclubs.The area around Marrakesh Plazza, huge shopping area, from around 4 to 9 pm is full of young women. Just say hello and smile, if u get a reply ask them if they would like to have a coffee. Their are numerous cafes. Once seated and sipping coffee u can pop the question and if they are sitting with u 99% of them will come back to ur apartment.
 The cost is about 1000 to 1500 dirhams for all night and 600 to 800 dirhams for a couple of hours. Be sure to clarify the charge and time w ith the girl before you go back to the apartment. If anyone is interested in getting the rental agents contact details let me know.

Offline Tazzy



Offline nike

Can you with apartment contacts Nike?

U've been a member since March this year. All ur posts have been about asking for help!!!
How was ur stay at the Sofitel, in May? Perhaps u can start there. This is a n information exchange forum. Share ur experiences and then perhaps other members will be more forthcoming.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 03:54:50 pm by nike »

Offline Tazzy

Fair enough Nike. Thanks for explaining I wasn’t aware.

So summary of my trip.

The Sofitel was an amazing hotel, spent the day times by the pool etc.

Our evening missions on the other hand not so simple. On the first night we went to monte crystal and got a girl each (there was 2 of us) and we went back to an apartment they arranged. We agreed 2000 for all night but they wanted the money straight up and we said no.

Then they told us they had the condoms but it turns out they didn’t. We figured they had us on, so decided we were leaving. Until the girl I had took my phone and watch and demanded the money, this caused an almighty row and a guy from the flats came in and tried to intervene but he was no use.

We paid the money and then left.

After that we just stuck to hamaam’s etc. It was a real bad first experience.

Happy to get peoples feeeback ok it.

Offline nike

Fair enough Nike. Thanks for explaining I wasn’t aware.

So summary of my trip.

The Sofitel was an amazing hotel, spent the day times by the pool etc.

Our evening missions on the other hand not so simple. On the first night we went to monte crystal and got a girl each (there was 2 of us) and we went back to an apartment they arranged. We agreed 2000 for all night but they wanted the money straight up and we said no.

Then they told us they had the condoms but it turns out they didn’t. We figured they had us on, so decided we were leaving. Until the girl I had took my phone and watch and demanded the money, this caused an almighty row and a guy from the flats came in and tried to intervene but he was no use.

We paid the money and then left.

After that we just stuck to hamaam’s etc. It was a real bad first experience.

Happy to get peoples feeeback ok it.

To me this sounds like BS.
Firstly you have obviously been reading this thread, hence the quotes from a year ago.
What u've described is a major incident.why would u not put up a post.
Secondly, if ur staying at the Sofitel, why would u not go to the Sofitel's nightclub?

Offline Tazzy

Hi nike

The only reason I didn’t put it up so I didn’t know anyone from this forum.

But all what I’ve said did happen.

We did go to the Sofitel nightclub around midnight one evening and it was really lively so we went to see what monte crystal was all about as we had heard lots about it.

We both got taken by the escorts in separate taxi’s to this really run down Flat. The rest I’ve explained above.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 02:58:48 pm by Tazzy »

Offline toon972

Just got back from 4 day trip. While receiving a lift back to airport driver was telling me that he was stopping girls coming back to apparent. He is fed up with alcohol, loud music and girls all through the night. He also said that I would be ok as he had no problems with me. I am hoping that this is the start of the clean up and get back to normal.

Offline thejohnoc

I'm heading out in two weeks from Birmingham. I'm assuming i've picked the worst airport when it comes to being on a flight full of out of control Asians. I'm young myself(21) but even my Asian mate calls it "the Ibiza for Muslims". lol

I'll be there for 10 days so I'll leave a review when I get back. I'm mostly going to just relax, get some sun and go quad biking. I'm heading out solo, so if there is anyone else heading out and want to meet up and share a table(I'm only going to do a little bit of clubbing). I'll mostly just review the hamams and a little of the scene. I've been to Morocco twice(once solo and once with friends) so I know my way around Marrakech just don't know the club scene there too well since we only went to 1 or 2 clubs.

3 days in Agadir(first time) and most likely a week in Marrakech. I've not booked anything for Marrakech yet though so may still in Agadir for longer.

Never posted a report on Morocco since both trips were 100% legit and didn't even realize morocco had a scene back then.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 12:00:15 am by thejohnoc »

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Just got back after a short trip. It seems more calmer. The strip and plaza areas are normally very busy but hardly anything there as evident from pics attached.

Asked one of the regulars and she goes there’s to many problems with the police and most girls have moved to clubs. I think there has been an unannounced crackdown, but I may be wrong. Also she goes there’s more money in the clubs as well and half the time the guys are “too drunk to even pull there pants down”.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline a1b2

Thanks for the pics.   Brings back memories.    :)

Offline toon972

Just got back after a short trip. It seems more calmer. The strip and plaza areas are normally very busy but hardly anything there as evident from pics attached.

Asked one of the regulars and she goes there’s to many problems with the police and most girls have moved to clubs. I think there has been an unannounced crackdown, but I may be wrong. Also she goes there’s more money in the clubs as well and half the time the guys are “too drunk to even pull there pants down”.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Agree completely every time I passed Starbucks it was empty. Even the seats where the regular girls sit. Another strange thing happened when I arrived my contact warned me never to open the door if anyone knocked and was quite adamant about this. I told him I never do that anyway. So I think you could be right and something is happening.

Offline Fly Ryder

I've just got back froma week in Kech. I found the info on this thread so useful, so thanks to everyone who has posted.

I stayed in an apartment in Gueilz, near the KFC there. Awesome location and nice quality accommodation. My landlord was awesome too, went put in a night out in African Chic and he even helped negotiate a price for me lol.

I don't agree with the previous posts about it being quiet, after 6pm Starbucks was streaming with hot girls. Gave my number to so many of them, but their prices were ridiculous. Wanting over 1000 MAD. I met 4 girls in my week there and did not pay over 700 MAD, so don't even think about paying these stupid prices. One of the girls I paid 700 for was super hot....I mean supermodel material. She spoke little English which didn't matter as thats why god invented Google translate.

I can write so much about my experinces, but my best advice is getting a fake GPS app for your phone and setting to Kech for tinder. I got most of my numbers like this and 3 out of the 4 meeting took place with girls I was already talking to on Tinder. Had an amazing time.

Offline toon972

I've just got back froma week in Kech. I found the info on this thread so useful, so thanks to everyone who has posted.

I stayed in an apartment in Gueilz, near the KFC there. Awesome location and nice quality accommodation. My landlord was awesome too, went put in a night out in African Chic and he even helped negotiate a price for me lol.

I don't agree with the previous posts about it being quiet, after 6pm Starbucks was streaming with hot girls. Gave my number to so many of them, but their prices were ridiculous. Wanting over 1000 MAD. I met 4 girls in my week there and did not pay over 700 MAD, so don't even think about paying these stupid prices. One of the girls I paid 700 for was super hot....I mean supermodel material. She spoke little English which didn't matter as thats why god invented Google translate.

I can write so much about my experinces, but my best advice is getting a fake GPS app for your phone and setting to Kech for tinder. I got most of my numbers like this and 3 out of the 4 meeting took place with girls I was already talking to on Tinder. Had an amazing time.

Thanks for update on Starbucks, looks like everything is normal. Pleased you did well and like you I use Tinder and got myself a girl who now stays with me while I am there.

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I've just got back froma week in Kech. I found the info on this thread so useful, so thanks to everyone who has posted.

I stayed in an apartment in Gueilz, near the KFC there. Awesome location and nice quality accommodation. My landlord was awesome too, went put in a night out in African Chic and he even helped negotiate a price for me lol.

I don't agree with the previous posts about it being quiet, after 6pm Starbucks was streaming with hot girls. Gave my number to so many of them, but their prices were ridiculous. Wanting over 1000 MAD. I met 4 girls in my week there and did not pay over 700 MAD, so don't even think about paying these stupid prices. One of the girls I paid 700 for was super hot....I mean supermodel material. She spoke little English which didn't matter as thats why god invented Google translate.

I can write so much about my experinces, but my best advice is getting a fake GPS app for your phone and setting to Kech for tinder. I got most of my numbers like this and 3 out of the 4 meeting took place with girls I was already talking to on Tinder. Had an amazing time.

Glad you had a good time. Myself and toon are speaking from our own experiences, you don’t have to agree, however if you read carefully I did mention that one of the girls said most of the strip girls have moved to the clubs. Whether this is a temp measure or something permanent, can’t say, but something did happen or is happening.

On a side note whilst taking a stroll I did spot two Indian Sikh guys in the 50s pacing up and down the strip sticking out like sore thumbs making it so obvious. Those that are reading this, please be discreet as you will only make it worse for everyone.

Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline a1b2


On a side note whilst taking a stroll I did spot two Indian Sikh guys in the 50s pacing up and down the strip sticking out like sore thumbs making it so obvious. Those that are reading this, please be discreet as you will only make it worse for everyone.

What made them stick out like sore thumbs?  Age, Clothes,. Hairstyles?   Be gud to know what you mean.

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
What made them stick out like sore thumbs?  Age, Clothes,. Hairstyles?   Be gud to know what you mean.

The way they were pacing up and down the strip trying to get a number. They were making it so obvious and drawing attention to themselves.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Marvelous

I got back last week after 4 days.  Yes it was quieter but i attribute that to the time off the year and also if you go in the weekend or not.  Go in the summer months the place is heaving.

My main gripe is thr price increase apartment prices slowly creeping up, doorman asking for 100dm per girl and so on

I won't be spending over £1000 over 4 days just to bang maybe 4 girls. Newbies if your reading -

- 2 bedroom apartment 800 to 900 tops per night
- girls 800 to 1000 short time tops especially the strip ones
- doorman 100 tops per day, this is a tricky one as this man holds the most power over your punting holiday and some are right greedy barsterds.  But stick to your guns 100 per day they will accept as its a VERY good deal for him still.

As for the apartments if your dealing with nikes man A, good luck  :lol: theres morrocans who know how to haggle and theres
Morrocans who REALLY know how to haggle :dash: A is the latter the last thing you need after all day travelling :scare: lol but overall i found him to be helpful and honest once you get the maths done.

Good luck and dont hike the prices up :hi:

Offline toon972

The way they were pacing up and down the strip trying to get a number. They were making it so obvious and drawing attention to themselves.

Yeh, the most important lesson do not draw attention to yourself.

Offline cheekyvirgin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Trying to book a apartment through airbnb and realised the landlord are asking much more details before booking which wasn't the case before.  Last time i sent request if i can meet my friends inside the apartment and now they refuse straight away saying no guest allowed.

Travelling on 8th December for 4 night and still nothing booked if any one can help.

I am meeting few girls from badoo and  tinder i met last year and still in contact with them, they are not prostitutes but want to spend time with them like eating out and bringing them to my place for chit chat  etc and lets see.
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Hansolo69

Trying to book a apartment through airbnb and realised the landlord are asking much more details before booking which wasn't the case before.  Last time i sent request if i can meet my friends inside the apartment and now they refuse straight away saying no guest allowed.

Travelling on 8th December for 4 night and still nothing booked if any one can help.

I am meeting few girls from badoo and  tinder i met last year and still in contact with them, they are not prostitutes but want to spend time with them like eating out and bringing them to my place for chit chat  etc and lets see.
Can't see anyone rushing to help you. 
Am I correct in thinking that you have been a member of this forum for 3 years and contributed not 1 review?  :unknown:

Offline Fly Ryder

Can't see anyone rushing to help you. 
Am I correct in thinking that you have been a member of this forum for 3 years and contributed not 1 review?  :unknown:

LOL...only reason I have not replied

Offline seeker

Can't see anyone rushing to help you. 
Am I correct in thinking that you have been a member of this forum for 3 years and contributed not 1 review?  :unknown:
He should change his profile name to "cheekytwat" :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
He should change his profile name to "cheekytwat" :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Good one seeker  :thumbsup:
It always surprises me how lurkers have the nerve to come onto forum asking for information........... :unknown:

Offline seeker

Hes been a Member for 3 years .
0 reviews
1 post about getting free sex and then not filling his boots  :crazy: :sarcastic: :unknown:
And 23 posts just asking questions and contributing F.A. :thumbsdown:

Offline thejohnoc

I added one of the guys I met in Marrakech on PS4 when I was there early last year(vanilla holiday - didn't even know of this site back then). I told him I was coming back and asked him if he knew anything about the situation with girls over there atm. He did say that he witnessed a number of pretty big scenes over the summer with people not being discrete and that the girls ended up getting spooked(assuming the cops clamped down a bit) but that it's pretty much back to normal. He works in Gueliz so i'm assuming he sees and hears a lot.

Personally, the most I do with wgs is oral(not FS) so I'm not going to bother with the hassle of apartments and just visit the hamams. I might book an apartment for one night(staying for 10 days) just to chill with a girl and have her sleep over(talking to a few on tinder) If I can find one.

If nobody can recommend an apartment that is g friendly It's cool since I know i haven't contributed that much(like I said, I only do massages but I've reviewed the ones I've been too).

Offline cheekyvirgin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Can't see anyone rushing to help you. 
Am I correct in thinking that you have been a member of this forum for 3 years and contributed not 1 review?  :unknown:

I don’t know how review works but if you see my previous post when I visited last year and  I did mention everything in my post about the experience.

I am a member of this forum but don’t read it much.
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline cheekyvirgin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
He should change his profile name to "cheekytwat" :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Seeker show some respect towards other members and stop acting like a twat. Grow up

I could be worst than you but don’t get me started.

Admin no one should use these kind of remarks against anyone , fair enough if no one want to comments on the post. Be respectful
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Seeker show some respect towards other members and stop acting like a twat. Grow up

I could be worst than you but don’t get me started.

Admin no one should use these kind of remarks against anyone , fair enough if no one want to comments on the post. Be respectful
Sorry CV I think you may have alienated any one who would have helped off this thread. Being aggressive to an estabished and proven member isnt the way forward especially when you have offered "not a lot "over the 3 years you have been here.  :hi:

Offline toon972

Seeker show some respect towards other members and stop acting like a twat. Grow up

I could be worst than you but don’t get me started.

Admin no one should use these kind of remarks against anyone , fair enough if no one want to comments on the post. Be respectful

Chill out, he is only taking the P.

Offline ELDNG

Just had a quick browse though Airbnb, there's quite a few listings openly advertising privacy and guest friendly but the dates don't fully match your trip. Should still be able to work something out.

Offline seeker

Seeker show some respect towards other members and stop acting like a twat. Grow up

I could be worst than you but don’t get me started.

Admin no one should use these kind of remarks against anyone , fair enough if no one want to comments on the post. Be respectful

Maybe get you started  to share a bit more,Are you really suprised no one wants to help you .All the information you need is already there ,if you could only be bothered to actually search for it .

Offline thejohnoc

Just had a quick browse though Airbnb, there's quite a few listings openly advertising privacy and guest friendly but the dates don't fully match your trip. Should still be able to work something out.

A bunch of them seem to be posted by the same person. I'm not sure if that matters but even so I'd be a little wary.

Offline thejohnoc

I’ve found a contact that guarantees no security and a guest friendly apartment. I’m only staying for  3 nights(18-21stDecember) due to heading on a desert tour.

It’s a nice apartment in the Gueliz. It has a spare room if anyone is struggling to find a friendly apartment on those dates(fair price and it saves you needing to bribe guards and the such).

Offline ELDNG

A bunch of them seem to be posted by the same person. I'm not sure if that matters but even so I'd be a little wary.
I've stayed at an airbnb run by the guy that advertises his listings with privacy and no doorman, it's legit. Building is 5 minutes walk from McDonalds and has no guard.

Offline mdiver1

I'm planning on going again to Marrakech. This time I might stay at a hotel, I'm undecided so far. I might go for another apartment.
If I decide on a hotel, does anyone know if I should book the 2nd room online? as this would be cheaper. Or do I need to have the girl with me when booking a room for her?

Offline mdiver1

Also does anyone have any experience with Es Saadi? The hotel in the same complex as Theatro.
It would be interesting for such a service.

Offline VFM

Also does anyone have any experience with Es Saadi? The hotel in the same complex as Theatro.
It would be interesting for such a service.

I have stayed here but it's not girl friendly despite the casino, shisha place, girls in the car park and night club!  If it was, there would be no need for a cab! 

Offline Tazzy

I’ve found a contact that guarantees no security and a guest friendly apartment. I’m only staying for  3 nights(18-21stDecember) due to heading on a desert tour.

It’s a nice apartment in the Gueliz. It has a spare room if anyone is struggling to find a friendly apartment on those dates(fair price and it saves you needing to bribe guards and the such).

Can you help me with this I’m going on 11th January

Offline thejohnoc

Just walked the golden mile tonight and it does seem quite. I went at 10pm and the few really hot 18-year olds I saw were getting aggressively sought after and I don’t even think they were wgs.

I saw a group of girls outside McDonald’s who seemed like wgs but they looked very rough. Young but the type that get described in this thread ...and it seems to mostly end badly.

Offline Marvelous

Just walked the golden mile tonight and it does seem quite. I went at 10pm and the few really hot 18-year olds I saw were getting aggressively sought after and I don’t even think they were wgs.

I saw a group of girls outside McDonald’s who seemed like wgs but they looked very rough. Young but the type that get described in this thread ...and it seems to mostly end badly.

Mate your best bet on the scenic mile this time off the year is starbucks around 8pm onwards.  If not you will be just visiting hammans like you did in agadir  :D good luck

Offline thejohnoc

Mate your best bet on the scenic mile this time off the year is starbucks around 8pm onwards.  If not you will be just visiting hammans like you did in agadir  :D good luck

Yeah this is the first day I have wg friendly acco dation since I arrived. Last night I was just checking out the scene. It could of just been the local Moroccans getting rejected since I struggle to tell the difference between western dressed Moroccans and Saudis.