Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 978931 times)

Offline ELDNG

I've noticed a lot of moroccan girls go over to Istanbul. Anyone have any idea how much they charge out there?

Offline Marvelous

I've noticed a lot of moroccan girls go over to Istanbul. Anyone have any idea how much they charge out there?

One of my regulars goes there a lot with her mates, never really questioned her about it but she did mention some guy gave her 200 euros out there. Istanbul prices are not much different to here from what i read on isg.

Offline misterali

I also wanted to say thank you to MisterAli for the advice and ive found the thread an invaluable resource in helping me to plan this trip.

You are welcome and thank you very much for giving back and adding to the resource pool. Your reports were very well done and to the point with all the key things added in!

Your review of Kech is in line with most experienced punters here and you paid good rates in comparison. Glad the Airbnb worked out.

I’m still in two minds but keen to make one more journey back to Morocco, one last hurrah you could say.

Offline misterali

I've noticed a lot of moroccan girls go over to Istanbul. Anyone have any idea how much they charge out there?

I am keen to give it a go but considering they pay A LOT to get there I can’t imagine they would unless there is some ROI (maybe it’s a holiday packed in for them too)

Offline Hansolo69

Talking to one of the girls I kept in touch with she hated being in Istanbul and regretted going.  I got the impression that she was almost trafficked  :thumbsdown:

Sadly lost contact with her now, maybe her mobile phone has been taken off her
Shame, as she was gorgeous

Offline misterali

Talking to one of the girls I kept in touch with she hated being in Istanbul and regretted going.  I got the impression that she was almost trafficked  :thumbsdown:

Sadly lost contact with her now, maybe her mobile phone has been taken off her
Shame, as she was gorgeous

I would imagine some get sponsored by Arabs to get them there. I am sure they end up getting being treated like a piece of meat or property while they are with them :thumbsdown:

Offline webpunter

Rag-heads treating women as such ??
I suppose it makes them feel normal [with women] after spending most of their time bumming boys   

The burds must be pretty desperate to contemplate this

I would imagine some get sponsored by Arabs to get them there. I am sure they end up getting being treated like a piece of meat or property while they are with them :thumbsdown:

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,812
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Whats the situation with language over there? I've got no Arabic and about three words of French.......
Are there enough locals who can speak English or do you need conversational French to get around?

Offline jeanphillipe

Whats the situation with language over there? I've got no Arabic and about three words of French.......
Are there enough locals who can speak English or do you need conversational French to get around?


whilst french/arabic was the majority i did just fine with english and mime  :D

there usually at least one person in every establishment that speaks English albeit broken at times, i asked my driver about this and he said due to high unemployment rates the more multilingual you are the more chances of getting a job.

Offline misterali

Rag-heads treating women as such ??
I suppose it makes them feel normal [with women] after spending most of their time bumming boys   

The burds must be pretty desperate to contemplate this
The rich Arabs have been treating Morocco like their Vegas for years, I’m sure they have their favourites. Also they have more money than sense so...

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

It always seems to be these poor (rich i should say) barsterds that get nabbed.  Well with 30 hookers in a villa no wonder the neighbours are gonna moan :lol:

Well there u go gentleman it does happen... discretion is the only way.  However i could just imagine the guy acting Billy big bollocks when the police come ie do u know who i am etc :thumbsdown: must have made it worse for himself.  They let him out but took his passport untill the trial read somewhere else :scare:

Having said that if any off u guys can afford a villa and 30 hookers pm me  :wacko:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 01:02:30 am by Marvelous »

Offline seeker


From the artical
The prosecutor decided to pursue charges against them and keep them in custody.   :scare: :scare:

Lesson ... don't draw attention to yourself and be discreet.  :cool:


Offline ELDNG

Which networks don't block UKP? Because I'm done with maroc telecom. The Internet doesn't work half the time.

Offline cheekyvirgin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Hi

Wondering if someone can help me with the villa booking getting it hard to book via airbnb none of them allow to bring the guest in. I am travelling first week on November with my 2 other friends.  I have contacts with girls which is not a problem but Accommodation.

Cheers
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline mdiver1

Anyone got any contacts for kesh. I'm going there in a couple of weeks.

Offline VFM

Anyone got any contacts for kesh. I'm going there in a couple of weeks.

Have you read this forum/topic? 

Offline Hansolo69

Anyone got any contacts for kesh. I'm going there in a couple of weeks.
Are you for real??

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Anyone got any contacts for kesh. I'm going there in a couple of weeks.
Had you been more proactive in the year that you have been a member and done some reviews , you may have got a more positive response.  If you dont contribute , you cant expect any thing back.:hi:

Offline mdiver1

Sorry lads... I might have come across as a bit of a cunt. Not my intention. :angelgirl: :angelgirl:
I've read this thread pretty thoroughly, I understand some people might be a bit reluctant to share info.
From what I've gathered it is pretty easy to pick up a WG there. But it's always nice to have a few contacts before hand. I've never punted abroad so i'm a bit of a novice. I've heard some horror stories of people getting stung and I don't want to get stung myself.
I've sorted tickets. I'm looking at some apartments on airbnb. I haven't decided on one yet. Most seem OK with bringing a WG back, although all understandably ask for discretion. All I need are some girls for me and a mate.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 05:43:28 pm by mdiver1 »

Offline nike

Sorry lads... I might have come across as a bit of a cunt. Not my intention. :angelgirl: :angelgirl:
I've read this thread pretty thoroughly, I understand some people might be a bit reluctant to share info.
From what I've gathered it is pretty easy to pick up a WG there. But it's always nice to have a few contacts before hand. I've never punted abroad so i'm a bit of a novice. I've heard some horror stories of people getting stung and I don't want to get stung myself.
I've sorted tickets. I'm looking at some apartments on airbnb. I haven't decided on one yet. Most seem OK with bringing a WG back, although all understandably ask for discretion. All I need are some girls for me and a mate.

Now that seems to contradict almost everyone who has posted on this thread.

Offline mdiver1

Now that seems to contradict almost everyone who has posted on this thread.

Having messaged a lot of hosts on airbnb, about 70% seem ok. The rest have outright said No.

Offline toon972

Sorry lads... I might have come across as a bit of a cunt. Not my intention. :angelgirl: :angelgirl:
I've read this thread pretty thoroughly, I understand some people might be a bit reluctant to share info.
From what I've gathered it is pretty easy to pick up a WG there. But it's always nice to have a few contacts before hand. I've never punted abroad so i'm a bit of a novice. I've heard some horror stories of people getting stung and I don't want to get stung myself.
I've sorted tickets. I'm looking at some apartments on airbnb. I haven't decided on one yet. Most seem OK with bringing a WG back, although all understandably ask for discretion. All I need are some girls for me and a mate.

Plenty of different ways to get girls as has been posted on here by reliable members.  :unknown:

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Having messaged a lot of hosts on airbnb, about 70% seem ok. The rest have outright said No.

So what your problem??? It’s well discussed on here how to find girls...

Offline mdiver1

So what your problem??? It’s well discussed on here how to find girls...
I think you have a problem, repeating someone above you has posted. Must make you feel important.

Either way I'll leave this discussion as it is.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 03:02:33 am by mdiver1 »

Funny

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Guys - sorry if it's a dumb question... but what does SB stand for?

Offline mdiver1

Guys - sorry if it's a dumb question... but what does SB stand for?
Sugar Bunny

Offline mdiver1

I've been staying in an apartment near the train station in Marrakech for 2 days now. Messaged a girl from tinder, negotiated her down from 1500 all night to 1000.
Probably could have been 800. But I was horny and lazy. So didn't want to risk offending her by starting my negotiating at less than 1000.
Asked her to bring a friend for my friend. Same price. She was supposed to be here for 7, turned up at 9. Her friend an hour later.
Had to bribe the non-english speaking security guard 70.
Had them all-night, they left after we had to make an excuse for them to leave at 9. They would have stayed longer. But I wanted to see more of Marrakech. Also they kept warning me off those girls and advised nightclubs. They claimed the starbucks etc. girls see 4-5 guys a day. Nightclub girls only 1.
Tried Starbucks and McDonald's anyway loads of girls giving me the eyes. Just didn't know how to approach them without being indiscreet, since they're obvious WG's and I'm obviously a tourist.
Around 7pm had a very sexy girl give the eyes, outside my apartment building, got her number. She told me she works in a local hammam. 300 for massage 300 for oral and HJ. Refused visiting my apartment and sex. Planning on paying her a visit as soon as the place opens.
I went to jemma el fna at around 7.15. I saw a drunk Morrocan/Arab guy get arrested and dragged so decided I best stay clear. As I had been drinking earlier.
Tonight was a dryspell. Don't fancy going to the clubs, since my budget is limited. Anyone know if I should wait and give a girl my number or just give her it pretty much as soon as she smiles. Or a better approach?
I'm only here till tomorrow. Any help will be kindly appreciated.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 05:55:47 am by mdiver1 »

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I've been staying in an apartment near the train station in Marrakech for 2 days now. Messaged a girl from tinder, negotiated her down from 1500 all night to 1000.
Probably could have been 800. But I was horny and lazy. So didn't want to risk offending her by starting my negotiating at less than 1000.
Asked her to bring a friend for my friend. Same price. She was supposed to be here for 7, turned up at 9. Her friend an hour later.
Had to bribe the non-english speaking security guard 70.
Had them all-night, they left after we had to make an excuse for them to leave at 9. They would have stayed longer. But I wanted to see more of Marrakech. Also they kept warning me off those girls and advised nightclubs. They claimed the starbucks etc. girls see 4-5 guys a day. Nightclub girls only 1.
Tried Starbucks and McDonald's anyway loads of girls giving me the eyes. Just didn't know how to approach them without being indiscreet, since they're obvious WG's and I'm obviously a tourist.
Around 7pm had a very sexy girl give the eyes, outside my apartment building, got her number. She told me she works in a local hammam. 300 for massage 300 for oral and HJ. Refused visiting my apartment and sex. Planning on paying her a visit as soon as the place opens.
I went to jemma el fna at around 7.15. I saw a drunk Morrocan/Arab guy get arrested and dragged so decided I best stay clear. As I had been drinking earlier.
Tonight was a dryspell. Don't fancy going to the clubs, since my budget is limited. Anyone know if I should wait and give a girl my number or just give her it pretty much as soon as she smiles. Or a better approach?
I'm only here till tomorrow. Any help will be kindly appreciated.

You should have read the thread as there are hundreds of pages with advice on how to get the number. If she smiles back, ask her for her number, and if she’s game, she’ll happily oblige.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline hssmcr

Currently in Marrakesh and after reading this thread decided to go to Guelliz after a meal. Got there at 23:30 and giving that its a weekday it wasn’t that busy. Starbucks was shut but McDonalds was packed out especially with fit as f*** girls with big bootys. We ordered and sat down trying to catch the attentuon of 2 girls tht were on the other side but I guess they were waiting for us to go and mske the first move. Mate needed a shit and when he stood to go toilet these 2 got up and left tried following but they were walking too fast  :unknown:. Anyways I get back and I catch my mate already striking conversation with another group of girls who say 1000dhm for the night which I found quite cheap. One of the girls asked for our hotel address, when I wrote this on a piece of paper I heard her saying like a code word to the young security guard in maccies. I speak Moroccan and she said call the ‘council’ which could mean police. I shit it and grab my mate and walk out on the phone, 1 minute later 2 big vans of police turn up with their light on and they didn’t leave for about 45 minutes so we just left. Is this normal for a WG to call police? I asked a local kid whilst we were waiting for the taxi and he said becsuse its a touristic area ppolice dont like people soliciting hence why probably they might actually have WG’s working for them. I have 1 day left in Marrakech and did find a contact online but she can only host 1, can anyone help if possible with a contact of a WG who has a mate and they can accommodate. The hotel im staying is 5* and they said its ‘forbidden’ to bring anyone not related...
Thanks  :angelgirl:

Offline mdiver1

Just got back from Kech.
Adding to my last post.
Early in the morning I pulled a girl from a building near my apartment building. She ended up in my room a few hours later.
Later during the day the landlord came to visit us since I booked the place for an extra night. He was quite open with the reason we were there, from the time we booked. We had been quite open with him about our exploits. Which we all laughed at.
I ended up telling him about the lunch time punt. He got quite nervous about this one at first, then angry. Then calmed down a short while later and turned the topic back to our earlier conversation about him taking us to souk's and getting argan oil. We agreed a time to meet up the following day.
Around 4pm on while I was sat in Starbucks I called him to cancel plans, I was suspicious about his earlier actions. He didn't seem to like the idea and was quite pressuring we should go with him. I made an excuse and told him were off too Agadir for the day.
Later when we went back to the apartment some of our stuff seemed out of place. Obvious to us our room had been searched. But nothing was missing, since our money, passports etc. were hidden well.
After a 8pm I had a call from the landlord accusing me of an accident in the carpark below. We hadn't even used the carpark. We had only been picked and dropped outside in taxi's. I told him this. He was quite rude, but said he'd have a word with the security guard to check.
As soon as I got off the phone I told my mate what happened. We decided to leave immediately.
As we finished packing we saw police cars outside. We grabbed our things and left, choosing the staircase instead of the lift, and left through the back exit. Got in a taxi and booked a hotel on booking.com. Later I had a few missed calls from him.
I decided to Ignore the negative on my last night. I went to Theatro knowing it was out of budget. I had a good look around. The Girls were all 10/10. As soon as I walked in I felt every girl staring at me. As I walked through the crowd I could feel girls rubbing themselves in me. Knowing I'd kick myself for breaking my decided budget I had a quick drink and left.

Offline nike

@HSSMCR
U must be the unluckiest punter ever. 4 reviews and 4 negatives, not only negatives but meets most other punters would have walked from. The Kesh experience isn't much better.   :lol:
How long have u got left in Kesh?

Offline nike

@mdiver1

Did he give a reason for getting angry,? What did he say?

Lesson learned, I hope. Don't share ur exploits with the locals, u'll only make them jealous.

Offline mdiver1

He never mentioned why.... I assume she was his friend.

Definitely a lesson learned. It was my first time in Morocco, and first time punting abroad.

Offline seeker

He never mentioned why.... I assume she was his friend.

Definitely a lesson learned. It was my first time in Morocco, and first time punting abroad.
She maybe a relative  :scare:
Why would you boast about your banging exploits to one of the locals especially your land Lord  :dash: :dash:
Do you assume they like the fact men are coming from all over the world just to bang thier women ....
Especially since he won't be able to afford or is restricted from doing so himself .
Always try to be discreet .

Offline mdiver1

Like I mentioned. He was very open to the reason we were there. I had told him about another punt. To which he just laughed. At this one he lost his mind.

Offline Golden Hind

I forgot to write up a report after my few days a bit over a month ago, I did make some personal notes on the hammams I visited so I’ll add them below. Was in Agadir also for a few days after kesh and added notes last month in the other thread, had a better time there.

I only used Tinder this time to find girls, saw one girl from there and saw one girl from last time, both short term paying 1000dh.

I had one girl on tinder that shortly before meeting told me she couldn’t cover the cab, seemed was leading to an obvious scam so I ignored her. Another one I met from there who didn’t look like her pictures so just made an excuse after a drink to leave.

This was already covered a few pages back, but I used maroc telecon sim and could access ukp unlike on inwi last time.

Absolutly roasting at this time of the year, hit 44c one day so can’t really do much during the day.

Hammam’s:

Hanane spa on rue Yougoslavie. Favourite from last time, hammam is now 300. Paid 400 for BJ and that's all I got, stopped me doing anything else, quoted 700 for sex when I tried to suck her tits. Had to keep telling her to stop using her hands too much. Hammam was quite rushed also so overall poor experience, would not go back here.

Spa beldi down a street to the left of Carre Eden mall, thanks to someone who mentioned this place the other month. 200 for hammam and receptionist asked if I wanted to see a line up, about 5 girls came out, no stand out girl really, picked a small cute one. 400BJ, which was basically everything but fs, finishing with a tit wank, reminded me why I liked these places last time.

Hana spa, third floor of building to right of Acima. 250 hammam. Paid 600dh for FS here, petite cute girl with a great body, she was very good, but I forgot from last trip that sex in the hammam room isn't ideal, quite uncomfortable.

Imane spa in building to right of Acima, 200 hammam and in the room straight away before any hammam the girl is quoting 500 for bj, bring her down to 350 and she starts, some fk and fingering but bj was average kept turning into a hj. She had big tits so I ask for a tit wank but she misunderstands and gets on top of me and is about to bareback me before I stop her. After I cum, we wash, and she gets my robe so no hammam here at all.

Offline hssmcr

@HSSMCR
U must be the unluckiest punter ever. 4 reviews and 4 negatives, not only negatives but meets most other punters would have walked from. The Kesh experience isn't much better.   :lol:
How long have u got left in Kesh?

I have quite a few positives from UK that i will post when I am back sometimes the negatives are so negative that I had to post right away. I was there for 4 nights and now in Agadir for 7 days where Ive had a much better experience. In Kesh the girls are fit as fuck in the clubs but you can tell they are expensive too.  :wacko:

Online Heph

Like I mentioned. He was very open to the reason we were there. I had told him about another punt. To which he just laughed. At this one he lost his mind.

clearly not
this was colossal berkishness on your part
it's clear throughout the 200 pages of discussion that the whole thing only works if everyone there is able to pretend it doesn't happen; or the visitors stay respectful and don't brag

Offline nike

clearly not
this was colossal berkishness on your part
it's clear throughout the 200 pages of discussion that the whole thing only works if everyone there is able to pretend it doesn't happen; or the visitors stay respectful and don't brag

So much so that a lot of landlords , when asked about bringing girls back, refer to them as " your girlfriend."
Just another prime example of why u need to be discrete and the importance of having a genuine guest friendly apartment.

Offline hssmcr

I forgot to write up a report after my few days a bit over a month ago, I did make some personal notes on the hammams I visited so I’ll add them below. Was in Agadir also for a few days after kesh and added notes last month in the other thread, had a better time there.

I only used Tinder this time to find girls, saw one girl from there and saw one girl from last time, both short term paying 1000dh.

I had one girl on tinder that shortly before meeting told me she couldn’t cover the cab, seemed was leading to an obvious scam so I ignored her. Another one I met from there who didn’t look like her pictures so just made an excuse after a drink to leave.

This was already covered a few pages back, but I used maroc telecon sim and could access ukp unlike on inwi last time.

Absolutly roasting at this time of the year, hit 44c one day so can’t really do much during the day.

Hammam’s:

Hanane spa on rue Yougoslavie. Favourite from last time, hammam is now 300. Paid 400 for BJ and that's all I got, stopped me doing anything else, quoted 700 for sex when I tried to suck her tits. Had to keep telling her to stop using her hands too much. Hammam was quite rushed also so overall poor experience, would not go back here.

Spa beldi down a street to the left of Carre Eden mall, thanks to someone who mentioned this place the other month. 200 for hammam and receptionist asked if I wanted to see a line up, about 5 girls came out, no stand out girl really, picked a small cute one. 400BJ, which was basically everything but fs, finishing with a tit wank, reminded me why I liked these places last time.

Hana spa, third floor of building to right of Acima. 250 hammam. Paid 600dh for FS here, petite cute girl with a great body, she was very good, but I forgot from last trip that sex in the hammam room isn't ideal, quite uncomfortable.

Imane spa in building to right of Acima, 200 hammam and in the room straight away before any hammam the girl is quoting 500 for bj, bring her down to 350 and she starts, some fk and fingering but bj was average kept turning into a hj. She had big tits so I ask for a tit wank but she misunderstands and gets on top of me and is about to bareback me before I stop her. After I cum, we wash, and she gets my robe so no hammam here at all.

I am with Golden. Hanane Spa in Kesh is a waste of time. The girls are fit af and dressed in aprons and essentially its a brothel as they cant give massages for shit. I had a small curvy girl with a massive ass and tits massaging me. The massage was just her putting oil over my body and spreading it around. When flipped over and asked for extras she had the cheek to say 2000 for a 20 minute fs punt lol. I said no 500 for owo which is too much compared that I have been paying 300/200, my dick took the best of me and settled for 600. Owo was shit teethy and she was using her hands wanking me and just sucking the tip nothing lower so I could cum quicker. I tried moving her had but she wouldnt do it so I just forced myself to cum and fucked off.

Zen Ahlam in agadir is good, girls are friendly and I paid 200 for owo here didn’t really ask for fs.

Avoid California Spa in Agadir. Just left from there and the place looks run down, its an apartment and looks quite dodgy. Paid for 1 hour massage, the masseusse was fit and the whole massage took 20 minutes and then she was like done.  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Offline wello123

I am with Golden. Hanane Spa in Kesh is a waste of time. The girls are fit af and dressed in aprons and essentially its a brothel as they cant give massages for shit. I had a small curvy girl with a massive ass and tits massaging me. The massage was just her putting oil over my body and spreading it around. When flipped over and asked for extras she had the cheek to say 2000 for a 20 minute fs punt lol. I said no 500 for owo which is too much compared that I have been paying 300/200, my dick took the best of me and settled for 600. Owo was shit teethy and she was using her hands wanking me and just sucking the tip nothing lower so I could cum quicker. I tried moving her had but she wouldnt do it so I just forced myself to cum and fucked off.

Zen Ahlam in agadir is good, girls are friendly and I paid 200 for owo here didn’t really ask for fs.

Avoid California Spa in Agadir. Just left from there and the place looks run down, its an apartment and looks quite dodgy. Paid for 1 hour massage, the masseusse was fit and the whole massage took 20 minutes and then she was like done.  :angry: :angry: :angry:

I look forward to your agadir write up as heading there soon

Offline seeker

I look forward to your agadir write up as heading there soon
Another leeching lurker :thumbsdown:
You've been a member for a year and contributed almost fuck all ,
Wheres your write ups ??????

Offline puntingtim

Like I mentioned. He was very open to the reason we were there. I had told him about another punt. To which he just laughed. At this one he lost his mind.

Its quite possible this was to do with locals knowing about what he allows to happen

Offline wello123

Another leeching lurker :thumbsdown:
You've been a member for a year and contributed almost fuck all ,
Wheres your write ups ??????

I will begin posting. I haven't been for a year or so

Offline misterali

Like I mentioned. He was very open to the reason we were there. I had told him about another punt. To which he just laughed. At this one he lost his mind.
Might also be the type of girl, something you said about her that set him off.

Even my contact who sorts the apartment tells me “I don’t want to know.” Silence is golden.

Offline Fly Ryder

This thread has been very useful. I'm of to Kesh next month. I will book an apartment after reading the advice. I've already used a fake GPS app and got some messages on tinder. Another useful tip. Let's see how it goes

Offline Fly Ryder

Can anyone help? I'm looking for an apartment that will allow me to bring back girls, but everyone I contact on airbnb has said no so far?

greentechnique

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Can anyone help? I'm looking for an apartment that will allow me to bring back girls, but everyone I contact on airbnb has said no so far?

I always go the airbnb route. Get my own spot and then bring them there. :unknown:Ive never had an issue and ive been to morocco 3 times. totally about 2.5 months. so just go that route. You dont need to give the person every detail. just make sure youve got privacy in a place of your own and do your thing with discretion.

Offline ss23

I'm in Marrakech from this Friday 9th for 7 days with a friend, dm or message, me if anyone is out there at the same time as me, can go out together get tables in

Offline Memphis87

I'm headed to Marrakech tomorrow was struggling to pick between Marrakech and Tangier. Have you arranged an appartment? I was going to book from booking.com and tip the security guard. Do you have any suggestions? If for that matter if anyone does let me know but don't want Mr A details he was a dick when I met him last year rather not deal with him.

 :thumbsup:
I'm in Marrakech from this Friday 9th for 7 days with a friend, dm or message, me if anyone is out there at the same time as me, can go out together get tables in