Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 978911 times)

Offline nike

A friend of mine has just come back from kesh. They went as a group of 6, booked a villa and two Range Rovers, for 9 days. Total cost of trip £28k all in.
My mate is an experienced punter but 3 of the group were newbies. He tells me that they were paying between 2000 to 2500 dirhams to the girls and 300 dirhams each way for taxi. :dash: :dash: :dash:
Also on two occasions they paid a girl 5000 dirhams.  :scare: :scare: :scare:
In his own addmission, he says they were coming back from clubs at about 6.30 or 7.00 am , one shot and sleep and one shot in morning and the girl would be away a 11am.

WTF

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
A friend of mine has just come back from kesh. They went as a group of 6, booked a villa and two Range Rovers, for 9 days. Total cost of trip £28k all in.
My mate is an experienced punter but 3 of the group were newbies. He tells me that they were paying between 2000 to 2500 dirhams to the girls and 300 dirhams each way for taxi. :dash: :dash: :dash:
Also on two occasions they paid a girl 5000 dirhams.  :scare: :scare: :scare:
In his own addmission, he says they were coming back from clubs at about 6.30 or 7.00 am , one shot and sleep and one shot in morning and the girl would be away a 11am.

WTF
These guys are ruining for all. These SPs will start to expect this is going to be the norm. As you say Nike.....WTF :hi:

Offline toon972

I have just come back from a weekend in Marrakech. I stayed with same girl and paid 600 dhms for short time, so did not do any bartering. If prices go up then I will not be participating and maybe go somewhere else in Morrocco.

midobian

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest


Offline seeker

Tangiers will be cold in January and remember they don't have central heating  :D
Agadir should be a lot warmer  :thumbsup:

Offline a1b2

Goto Agadir.    Punt, beach and surf.   

Plus cheaper,. People nicer and fresh air.

U can lose weight, get fit (maybe a tan depending on temperature) and be relaxed.

I plan to go again in September October time.


Offline romeomustdie

Is here anybsurfing in tangiers? Or is that scene only in agadir?

Offline shant999

Can anyone pm me alternative apartment contact as mr a from kesh has gone radio silent on me.

Offline nike

Can anyone pm me alternative apartment contact as mr a from kesh has gone radio silent on me.
I'm there on Saturday.  U've got me worried.  I better see if I can get him to respond.

Offline CoolTiger

Morocco launches 2026 World Cup campaign and logo....

External Link/Members Only


I bet all the WGs' eyes must have already lit up, at the thought of scamming all the thousands of visiting football supporters  :lol:

Offline romeomustdie

watch the prices sky rocket lol. cabs will prob cost you 2k alone.

Offline CoolTiger

watch the prices sky rocket lol. cabs will prob cost you 2k alone.

Was thinking same... Genuine punters will probably avoid Morocco in the lead up to the Finals (assuming they are awarded the games).

Offline toon972

Tangiers will be cold in January and remember they don't have central heating  :D
Agadir should be a lot warmer  :thumbsup:

 :drinks:

Offline toon972

Goto Agadir.    Punt, beach and surf.   

Plus cheaper,. People nicer and fresh air.

U can lose weight, get fit (maybe a tan depending on temperature) and be relaxed.

I plan to go again in September October time.

Yep, sounds more appealing.

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
King Henry, good to see you back from your adventures, any feedback as you said?
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline shant999

Defo not worth it anymore.
Girls in macdonalds asking 1000 for two hours and idiots
Clubs girls starting at 3000 for 3am to morning. paying for an 8!! I said no and moved on.
name and shame so you guys can decide..
Macdonalds I negotiated with the one in the picture at 11pm that she should stay till 10 am. 800mad pay at 10am. She agreed with ok. Two hours later give me money at 2.00. I dont understand your txt.
I packed up my stuff and walked down to reception to ask them to negotiate a fair exit. For two hours work.
Long argument with hotel night watch and girl kicking off.saying she is not leaving without full amount even though only partially delivered below average service. Long story short
I very reluctantly paid full amount to get her out of my site.
:angry:

Very disapointed withis trip.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline romeomustdie

King Henry, good to see you back from your adventures, any feedback as you said?


Once I get a chance

Offline sharky1

Can anyone pm me alternative apartment contact as mr a from kesh has gone radio silent on me.

Likewise. I'm heading to Marrakesh in a few weeks and would appreciate some leads on apartment contacts

Offline romeomustdie

So I went for 5 nights. Travelled alone as my prick of a freind dropped out on me last minute. Made some freinds while out there and went clubbing with them. I just got lucky as it was lonely alone for a while.

First day landed at 2pm. Mr a picked me up and took me to apartment. I made a few calls to some girls. One number that I picked up over a year ago didn’t remebwr me and insisted I meet her and her mate in a cafe before anything went forward. Within one hour of settling into the apartment I went to see her at the cafe. She had lost some weight and grown even taller. She’s a 7 in the face but she is 5ft10 with an ass like a tractor. Her booty aline was worth it. Her mate who I saw with her before and who was an average looker had somewhat hit puberty like a brick wall. She turned into a 8.5 out of ten. We will get back to this. Anyway we had a drink and she remebered me. She asked if her freind could come and I hesitated and she got the message. I should have invited them both in. Anyway we get walking to the apartment and I said how much. She said how much will you give? I said 400. She said make it 500. I said no 400. She said fine deal. Had fun in the apartment and off I sent her. Asked for her mates number and she was having none of it. Until now she won’t give her mates nunber. Went out into the strip after that. Busy but same bukkshitS. Crazy prices lol. And no guarantees if she will come through. Got some numbers and went home. Called it a night. My over night fell through and said she would see me tomorow. I just said fine and got some rest. I had a long day.

Offline Hansolo69

Again I can only agree with the guys above.
Seems to be harder meeting new talent.
If you have numbers and contacts from previous trips that is mega handy.

Girls are so greedy now and taking the piss it's untrue.


Offline romeomustdie

the guy i made freinds with seen a girl he fancied but couldnt approach. I approached and she asked for 1500 for two hours. i was like wtf. the guy really wanted her and it ended up at 1100 for two hours. after one pop she did a runner. some good looking girls but all learning the scams. the cabs also know all these young girls jlining the game and asking for more money. the security at the clubs. just everywhere they want as much money as possible. second evening I am walking towrds the strip and I see a girl from behind with one sexy bumper. she just left the gym so i follow and introduce myself. she seems scared to givr the number but hands it over. she spoke very good english but I didnt have time to meet her. she was not a working girl. same night I went to montes at around 1:30 am. I was alone. the place was heaving. wall to wall packed. with young guys and girls. it was so crowded that it was unenjoyable. saw a tall girl i really fancied and literally had to wrestle through the crowsd to reach her. once I got there tried to speak to her and she is drunk as fuck and is just laughing in my ear and drinking more. saw a girl i saw from my last visit who brushed me off for not going with her. all in good faith. guy I made mates with sends me a message he has a table in 555. off I leave and starf haggling with the cabs outside. they want 100. i said no more than 60. and they relented. 555 very busy. got the number of a girl with amazing legs and ass then went to chill on the table. facially she is a 7. but again that bumper had me screaming. anyway. on the table there is another tall girl sitting next to me. Im bored so I start convo. she asked for a redbull. i was like fuvk it why not. Ill get her one. anyway she asked me what im doing tonight but I have no idea as I wasnt bothered for over nights due to the stupid costs involved. I said how much and she goes I cant ask for to mucvh beacuse you bought me a drink. I said just say. she goes ok no lower than 2k final. lol. I said what about taxis and all that other crap they make out from thin air. she said she has a cvar but 200 for securiyt. I said no. she went on about its only 200. i was like no 2k straight but I told her I would decide later in the night by final idea. anyway. she sits next to me and leans on me and starts telling me her life story and how shes waiting for a visa to dubai. she shows me her passport photo with out make up and I almost sufferred cardiac arrest. whoever did her make up needs a bafta award or some shit becuase that was a damn good job. i got up to leave and she asking me where im going. I said im going for fresh air. i got up and went up to the girl with the big bumper that I spoke to earlier on and said listen im going to call you but how much. same bullocks. 2k. its like this entitlement syndrome. everywhere 2k. i said i would call her. i left the club and called the cab that took me to 555. he said he would charge the same price back and he was a sound lad. I carried onm walking and tried to call the girl with the bumper to get some action. lo and behold, wrong fucking number. dry night but I didnt give a shit. I was saving 2k.

Old.Glory

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hahaha @kingHenry that report is bloody amazing !!  :hi:

Guys I will be in Kech 11-16 March if anyone cares to join, you’re more than welcome.

Offline romeomustdie

I had only one over night. but im stubborn and I dont give a crap. so for some this may be difficult. I also prefer the day game as hard nose hookers are not the best to deal with. its a difficult profession fueled by cash, drugs and alcohol. after a while your brain slowly deteriorates. a night of clubbing was good fun for me.

Offline romeomustdie

bear in mind I been a few times. if it was my first time my will power would be zero and I would probably pay 7k.

Offline nike

bear in mind I been a few times. if it was my first time my will power would be zero and I would probably pay 7k.
Hahaha . Ur Majesty that doesn't sound like u at all.

Offline shant999

It all been reported on this forum as to where to find the girls etc so here is my take on this trip.

Three travelers, 5 nights, 4+4/(+1 cancelled)+3 girls
2+2+2 Hamam girls delivered on promise average 800 to 1000 MAD per person for 90 minutes
2 girls from Macs caused trouble (2000 MAD)
2 girls from a club caused trouble, either wanting taxi fare, not turning up until three hours after or not delivering on service negotiated.
2 girls from clubs delivered on promise, One at 1500 12 hrs and another 1500 from 3am till 9am (6hrs)

As mentioned magic mile macs 1000 for a two hours seems to be the standard whether you negotiate up front or they con you in the middle of the night when your dicks at full mast.

Clubs have rich pickings with girls asking for anything above 2000+ for effectively 3 to 6 hours from 3 AM till 9 AM. So I just collected numbers to follow up and arrange on Monday when they would have a quite night.
Over two nights I collected numbers from 10+ girls at the mile and clubs over the first two nights, it is very very easy as they all on the game, unfortunately hotel policy was ID has to be outside Marrakesh, me being a greedy fucker wanted threesomes and was able to line up two threesomes one night on a 12 hr agreement for 3000 MAD for both, trust me they were not budging and they were solid 8's with pictures on whats app and having seen them in the flesh. Clarifying if they had ID my problem became one would be local and another would be outside kesh. So needed apartment for the rest of the week, this is where I got radio silence from Mr A and was left with nothing!!!

Following day I just booked another room in the hotel approx £50 called/texted the girls again availability or no response or id problem. Some don't wake up till 7.30pm So ended up picking up two from Mac's for 1600 agreeing midnight to 10am, checking they both had id outside and spending at least 40 minutes texting to make sure they knew what they had to deliver before being fucked over at 2AM. the one in the picture was a 6 and her friend was a 4. They both mentioned that they go to a club after Macs so they are looking for a couple of hours on the magic mile and then onto the clubs so they are clearing probably 3000MAD a night...you work out what they must be making a year...

Anyway, Night watchman tried to scare me with threats of Police, they will test your DNA, being locked up for 3 years, not being a gentleman, these girls know bad men, who will kill me, do I want to die what about your family, why you do this sort of thing, if I don't pay full amount of 1000 each girl, they have to get a taxi. Yes they went from 800 to 1000 at 2 AM..I said for fuck sake they walked 5 mins from Macs to your hotel .. not taxi!!! To top it off he offered to get me girls the following night who would not give any hassle.  :unknown: WTF. BTW one of the girls had followed me down to reception in her bra and knickers and started shouting and arguing with security and night man. They calmed her down and got her to get dressed.

Thanks to this forum I did not give a shit about anything he said, making it very clear that the hotel will have problems, and that I was in the lobby not doing anything and they know what goes on so they have much more to lose as well. I just got fed up by 3AM and made sure the night man got rid of them from that hotel at 3.30 after paying 1000 each to him and making him responsible for getting rid of the girls after giving me shit for an hour. They still nicked the towels from under his nose for which I was hassled at check out.

My friend who had negotiated going to the girls flat had a similar experience, the flat ended up being a mattress on the floor of the living room. The girl collected him in her car looking like a chav in tracksuit took him straight to the flat one pop and she went to sleep snoring!! Another girl in the flat looked drugged up and slept in the kitchen.

Any way why have I gone on? Every man or group of men that has been to kesh that I came across knows what goes on. One making it subtle comments at the airport asking if we have tried the fillet of fish at Macs. Starbucks and Macs is full of punters and working girls, with starbucks being the Arab haunt pushing the prices up. The taxi driver that took us back home in the UK also implying the same thing. As mentioned before a large group spending 28K! All of this has made it an obvious destination in recent years so unless you are one of the old regular crowd in this group who have regular girls when they go out, only they can really have a good time. Anyone new will spend a lot of time, effort and money to find a decent punt or have to rely on the hammams for a quicky. When you only have 4/5 days it is a very big gamble which is not delivering. Most of the girls are behaving like the Romanians in the UK, promise everything and deliver the bare minimum.

Out of six girls from mile and clubs only two delivered the other four time wasters and professional cons.

Don't go. Over and out!  :hi:  :mad:  :angry:  :dash:

Offline nike



Don't go. Over and out!  :hi:  :mad:  :angry:  :dash:

I take it this will be your last trip?
U've been before and yet u still chose to book a hotel and then tried to get a hold of Mr A when ur hotel plan fell through. If u had organised an apartment in advance , then it would be a different matter. Do u really expect Mr A to be on ur beck and call 24/7?
I phoned him after u sent me a pm, he had just woken up.

I'm sitting at Edinburgh airport , 30 minutes before take off. I can't wait. I will stay in kesh maybe 3 nights and then head off elswhere, maybe Agadir, probably Tanger, maybe both. I'm here for 2 weeks. :yahoo:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 06:34:15 am by nike »

Offline nike

I have one contact in keah and 3 in Tanger and I will supplement them with new wgs

Offline hunter4

Totally agree with shant999.  I have been travelling to Morocco for the past 8 year and things have become more expensive from clubs, taxi, accommodation, tips, especially the night activity. Basically girls not delivering what had been agreed however what payment in full – more and more girls have realised that creating a problem / issue will result in payment with no work.
Best policy – visit clubs, bars, Hamman etc. and have a great time but don’t participate – inshallah the girls will soon realise that conning punters is not the way forward. Believe me once the funds dry up they will soon abide
For me I am looking at other options. I am happy pay however money does not grow on trees. Not many countries where one nights work results in one month’s salary – only in Morocco
We are to blame and hopefully collectively we can make a change however most punters reading will feel that I their experience has always been good and money well worth spent

Offline shant999

I take it this will be your last trip?
U've been before and yet u still chose to book a hotel and then tried to get a hold of Mr A when ur hotel plan fell through. If u had organised an apartment in advance , then it would be a different matter. Do u really expect Mr A to be on ur beck and call 24/7?
I phoned him after u sent me a pm, he had just woken up.

I'm sitting at Edinburgh airport , 30 minutes before take off. I can't wait. I will stay in kesh maybe 3 nights and then head off elswhere, maybe Agadir, probably Tanger, maybe both. I'm here for 2 weeks. :yahoo:

After Flight, Hotels, girls, Taxi, bribes, clubs, drinks, presents for home. I probably spent close to a £1K over five days. Granted more girls over that period, but the quality was not easily accessible for various reasons. I went in 2016 when it was calmer but just in two years it is noticeably crazy now with everyone on the take. Night security at the hotel offering better girls through him..

I don't expect Mr A to be available 24/7. I was calling him in the hours he said he would be available to organize and he said no problem. Even last time when I had an apartment I was still hassled by a different night security even when the flat was supposed to have no security. I am a big boy, I handled it and moved on just like this trip.

Anyway £1k spent in London would give better results with maybe half the number of girls.
I have had more fun in Thailand, Philippines and German with girls than the scammers in Kesh
I am sure you will have a good time as you are an old hat at this,  :hi:  :drinks: Thanks for sharing... but...

The horse has bolted in Kesh.......

Offline charlieginola77

Have any of you guys been to the club marinski? Been to montes and African chic the last 2 nights. Somehow ended up in the Rose garden in Palmerie which was different. Goes on until 9am and girls decent although not so many.

Offline toon972

I take it this will be your last trip?
U've been before and yet u still chose to book a hotel and then tried to get a hold of Mr A when ur hotel plan fell through. If u had organised an apartment in advance , then it would be a different matter. Do u really expect Mr A to be on ur beck and call 24/7?
I phoned him after u sent me a pm, he had just woken up.

I'm sitting at Edinburgh airport , 30 minutes before take off. I can't wait. I will stay in kesh maybe 3 nights and then head off elswhere, maybe Agadir, probably Tanger, maybe both. I'm here for 2 weeks. :yahoo:

Enjoy.

Offline Tarihahu

Have any of you guys been to the club marinski? Been to montes and African chic the last 2 nights. Somehow ended up in the Rose garden in Palmerie which was different. Goes on until 9am and girls decent although not so many.

Been there once and from what I saw it was a proper nightclub nothing like the other clubs where they are heaving with ladies of the night.

As there were too few women and they looked like gfs or out of our league we tried taking a few locals in from the other club opposite it. Security would have none of it, so promptly left and ended up at Nurgis round the corner.


Bashy22

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi guys

Going to kesch on 18th April for 4 nights

Been reading up very useful info

But struggling to see where the info is on the apartments or on what page ?

Spent 3 hours reading up there is a lot of info lol

Anyone help me out please

Also will be updating my experience with photos so watch this space 😀

Bashy22

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Forgot to mention only me and my mate going

Need a holiday and booked this as been traveling a lot for work for meetings ect...

So need to charge my batteries

Anyone could help out I would greatly appreciate it

I know people don’t want to share info to newbies like myself and understandable

But hopefully will give you a full report once I’m there

Also anyone around that time feel free to say hi and join for drinks I’m sure there will be plenty 👀

Bashy22

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Still still reading up jesusu my eyes are hurting now lol

SIZZLER

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
HI Guys

I am new to this, going kesh april, never been before,  but this thread made me laugh.

I am 44, from london and just reading all the threads for some advise.

Just introducing myself.

SIZZLER

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi guys

Going to kesch on 18th April for 4 nights

Been reading up very useful info

But struggling to see where the info is on the apartments or on what page ?

Spent 3 hours reading up there is a lot of info lol


I am going just when you leave ... would have been nice to experience togather and gone same time pal. Good luck, I doubt we will get any sort of response due to being newbies but fingers cross, like you i want info as well as its my first time.

Anyone help me out please

Also will be updating my experience with photos so watch this space 😀

SIZZLER

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
haha,  I think I'm doing the tour operator bit already,  without the money bit.A couple of days ago I spent an evening with Vampiro,  showing him the ropes.
Tonight I was with toon972, we walked the scenic half mile and between us we picked up four numbers.   :yahoo::

to answer ur question,  I just don't have the time to organise something like that.  Most of my trips are usually last minute deals.

Nike bro seems like reading the thread you are the main man, Are you in UK? or abroad? I am from West London, Would love to hook with you in person to get tips etc I know I am a newby but if you dont ask you dont get.

Offline doughboy



Seriously fellas, there's not much more to say other than what's on these 180 pages.

Just have your wits about you and don't let your dick do your thinking for you. Make sure you have WG friendly accomodation and it always helps to have a 'man on the ground' out there.

I'm going out mid-March with a few mates. Usual story for me, got in touch with my local guy, he's sorted out a villa/transport etc and will also be sorting out some numbers of reliable girls for us. Downside of using a local is that you will always pay more than if you stayed in a hotel but upside is that there are very few dramas.

Offline nike

Nike bro seems like reading the thread you are the main man, Are you in UK? or abroad? I am from West London, Would love to hook with you in person to get tips etc I know I am a newby but if you dont ask you dont get.

I'm on route from kesh toTanger atm.
I'm from north and for the benefit of u london boys , thats not Newcastle, north of the wall. :lol:

I've met a few london town boys out here.
Anyhow going to be in Tanger in a couple of hours, if anyone wants to meet up, send me a pm.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 01:15:23 pm by nike »

Offline nike

Arrived on Sat. hooked up with one of my regulars and had an early night. Done a bit of sightseeing on Sun. Kesh is full to the rafters, some sort of holiday and the king is also coming to kesh. Didn't pick up any new wgs, just spent the weekend with same girl.

SIZZLER

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm on route from kesh toTanger atm.
I'm from north and for the benefit of u london boys , thats not Newcastle, north of the wall. :lol:

I've met a few london town boys out here.
Anyhow going to be in Tanger in a couple of hours, if anyone wants to meet up, send me a pm.

Funny enough i thought of newcastle when you said it lol ... what is it with us southerners lol

Enjoy pal. Ive been reading the forumns and went on badoo and met this chick who advertised that she is from kesh but turns out she is in tangier.  Nike if u want her mobile PM Me ... she is good looking... even have a video and a pic of her she sent on whatsapp. Tangeir is useless to me as im hunting in kesh. Anyway any wants her mobile let me know. Nike let us know how tangier is ... might try it next year. Enjoy. Peace.

Offline nike

Funny enough i thought of newcastle when you said it lol ... what is it with us southerners lol

Enjoy pal. Ive been reading the forumns and went on badoo and met this chick who advertised that she is from kesh but turns out she is in tangier.  Nike if u want her mobile PM Me ... she is good looking... even have a video and a pic of her she sent on whatsapp. Tangeir is useless to me as im hunting in kesh. Anyway any wants her mobile let me know. Nike let us know how tangier is ... might try it next year. Enjoy. Peace.

U couldn't even if u wanted.
New users do not have personal message facilities.
Thanks anyway, the offer was received as offered, with good intentions.

Offline nike

Had my first disappointment, of this trip.  One of my regulars let me down yesterday evening. I had just finished a 2 hour session with one reg.  who cannot do overnights. The second one was supposed to turn up at 10pm but was a no show.
If I hadn't had a session, I would have ventured out to the clubs but I had a long drive and just had an early night.
The cafes are deserted .
I have the one who didn't turn up last night coming over at 10pm. Last chance for her.

Offline a1b2

Had my first disappointment, of this trip.  One of my regulars let me down yesterday evening. I had just finished a 2 hour session with one reg.  who cannot do overnights. The second one was supposed to turn up at 10pm but was a no show.
If I hadn't had a session, I would have ventured out to the clubs but I had a long drive and just had an early night.
The cafes are deserted .
I have the one who didn't turn up last night coming over at 10pm. Last chance for her.

Nike.  Looks like the girls need extra recovery time after a session with you..

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Recently returned from Kech. Did not bother to get any new talents, just called my regulars over. First day when got there, it was freezing cold and raining, infact it was pretty much shitty weather through out the trip. Had a session and went out to eat, came back and another session before going to sleep. Hired a car to go about, as did not want to stand around for taxis in the cold rain.

Next day didn’t get out of bed until 6pm, we would just wake up, fuck and go back to sleep, had 3 sessions. Had breakfast/ dinner at 7pm and then went sheesha.

Went everywhere with my regular, no probs at all with the old bill. When I parked up outside a sheesha place I just heard my name shouted out in a female voice, turn around and it’s another regular whose with her mate. She gave me a hug and a peck, thought the one I was with might kick up a fuss, but she was cool.

There were other potentials on the mile, the cafes, macies but due to the weather it was a little on the slow side. No troubles anywhere, that’s why I just stick to regulars who I know don’t mess about.

P.s kh thanks for the update, did you go for 2 days?
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline nike

My reg. Who stood me up yesterday turned up and started making it up to me straight away. My mate  called his regular fro last trip. We have. Party going on in our apartment.  The apartment is a 3 bed apartment and the security don't ask for money. The security guy was sitting at his desk and I walked in with 2 girls and he didn't even bat an eyelid. The girls are up dirty dancing , I've had 2 shots already , all this dirty dancing is making me horny. Time for 3rd shot and then off to sleep. They have both agreed to stay until the morning. Mine is a 9.5 tall, 5"9 , dark hair down to her slim waist. B cup size 6 but has a decent arse . Got to go she's pulling me away

Bashy22

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest