Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 979117 times)

CarpeNoctem

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Day 5...after waking up from 11 hour sleep all refreshed I had my breakfast the usual godly mint tea (maybe they put crack in it it's so good? :thumbsup:) went on WhatsApp and contacted the girl I had my eyes on from a website online that lists escorts in Morroco. Definitely not Morrocan prices but I was willing to go for it just because how she looked. You'd probably have to read the rest of my posts from earlier to understand why I don't go for WG's on the street but in short: I'm in Riad therefore no bringing back girls and finding apartment too much hassle for my timed schedule.
So the girl responds within minutes and some details chit chat later agrees to a short notice incall (1st message sent 11am and time agreed to 15h same day) We agreed to her friend meeting me in outside a hotel nearby while she dolls up. 15:00 clockwork her friend greets me and we  head towards the girls residence. They're both from Cote d'Ivoire and the girl that came to meet me looked gorgeous. And I mean.. gorgeous. So now here I am walking to  the residence thinking of how badly do  I want a threesome but holding off due to my set budget for another day. Short walk later we're in discreet residence passing a security guard like it's no one's business, presumingly already tipped off. Flight  of stairs and there we are, walk in the apartment and I notice my girl peaking through bedroom door so I give her a little wave and out she comes in a stunning lingerie. Body 9.5/10 face 8/10 (for an ebony, I'm no expert in faces, all subjective anyway..). Literally you'd have to dig deep to find these kind of looks online. So the girl barely speaks any English so I resort to my broken french and the odd Google translate now and then. We agree on 175GBP for 2 hours and she begins with a 8/10 BJ, not superb but good enough to make me very excited. We then move on and bla bla 2.5 hours later I fall back shattered. She mentioned she had no taboo before and that was certainly true :yahoo: . In the end she gave me a massage which was crap and she knew it so she just fell on me and laid down there which I was ok with. Service  8/10 as she was not very responsive towards the end, presumingly tired also which is understandable as I was making her do some good work  :dance: . Definitely worth the money in my eyes and after a nice hug I was on my way to do tourist shit. Tomorrow's plan is a massage place near Gueliz.  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 12:32:30 am by CarpeNoctem »

CarpeNoctem

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
For anyone wondering my judgement.  :wacko: I do like ebony girls quite a bit.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,150
  • Likes: 57
  •  
  • Reviews: 167
For anyone wondering my judgement.  :wacko: I do like ebony girls quite a bit.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Great work CarpeNoctem & thanks for posting . She looks good in that pic  :thumbsup:

Amongst the WG population there how many of them are Black African as opposed to North African ?   :hi:


CarpeNoctem

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great work CarpeNoctem & thanks for posting . She looks good in that pic  :thumbsup:

Amongst the WG population there how many of them are Black African as opposed to North African ?   :hi:

If by North African you mean the lighter skinned then the vast majority of black WG's I saw were North African. They usually are not Morrocan and come here during the 'Mating season's :D when most tourist flock here. The majority of WG's here are Morrocan students from what I gathered. What I found interesting is that they are nowhere nearly as dark skinned as the 'casual morrocan' perhaps due to them still being young or not being in the sun that much? Not sure but some of them look really good, most of them ranging from 7upwards if you're there during 7-10pm

CarpeNoctem

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hehe, 7-10pm is when 7-10's come out, just noticed. :D chuckle chuckle chuckle

Offline toon972


Offline Fredfree

Last year I visited Marrakesh and tried a hammam, I'd heard that one of them, just off Jamel Fina offered extras.  So I rang the number on the board of the premises  and was told that I could visit straight away.

I walked up the stairs and was greeted by a good looking lady, i paid for a scrub and then massage for 250md. I was led to a room and told to strip off and given disposable knickers to wear.  I waited 5 mins and was then collected by a fat old woman who scrubbed me really hard.  She was almost finished when she asked 'extra' she explained it would be another girl who'd she'd call to apply service me.  We agreed 200 for bj.  She left the room and straight away a young girl maybe 21 entered.  She wasn't very attractive and slightly plump.  I should have asked to see the girl first :dash: anyway fairly ordinary finishef with me coming in her mouth, I did get to play with her breasts too during the bj.  But not the best punt.

Any next on to the massage.  Was led to another room told to lie down.  In came a very fit lady, dark skinned, facially 8/10 body 8/10 to administer the massage.  After 15 mins lying on my front was told to turn over.  The massage continued and then the girl slightly tugged at my pecker and popped the question.  I was gutted and although I wanted to say yes, I told her next time.

The room was dimly lit, and there was soothing music playing.  The walls were very thin.  And I could hear the man in the next room receiving extras  :D so there isn't much privacy.  Also girls occasional popped there head round the door/curtain.  There was constant giggling noises too so could be of putting for some.

I did plan to go again but never got the chance.  I recon you could choose which girl you wanted.  If anybody wants details inc phone numbers pm me. 

Offline a1b2

I have been reading the pages on this forum since September 2015, after coming back from Marrakech. Plenty of information was contributed at the time I started reading and since then over 100 or so pages have been added and all of it has been quite interesting.  I should have written this up about my trip earlier but kept making excuses.



I  wish  I had read all the pages on this forum before I had gone to Marrakech in May 2015 as the majority of mistakes highlighted by members on this forum were committed on my eventful trip.



The trip was my first to into the world of Punting. I had never punted before and it turned out to be really fun but full of mistakes.  I will not go into the details about the girls we met (some hot, some crazy but all very good to look at)  as its obviously been a long time since the events took place, but I will simply identify the main mistakes made by me and co and which may be of benefit to someone reading.



Mistake one: Hiring a hotel room without checking if it was girl friendly.  We pre-booked to stay at a hotel in Gueliz.  It was a decent place.  However on the first night (well early morning at 3.30am) when trying to bring girls back we were stopped by the receptionist / guard.  So we were stuck.

What happened after this was a nightmare. The two girls which we picked up from Theatro, turned out to be psychos,  with each one fighting and arguing about where to go next.  After driving around in a cab going to a dodgy hotel in order to do the deed, myself and my partner in crime decided to call it a day and left them, which was really difficult.



Having a girl friendly location has been mentioned numerous times.  Luckily we managed to get one the following day.

 

Mistake two.   Moroccan girls can’t be Trusted.  The two girls we picked up at Theatro initially pretended to be friends with each other. My friend liked one of them and said to her to bring a friend that I would like.  It turned out they didn’t know each other and there was a lot of friction between them.  And it turned nasty.   

So my mistake was not to meet and get to know the girl before making my own choice.



Mistake Three.  We managed to get a second apartment (while keeping the hotel) by speaking to local taxi driver.  He drove us to one of his connections who had a connection to an apartment.   The apartment was approx. 5 to 10 mins walk from Le Monte Christo.  We were told the apartment was girl friendly and the security guard was ok.



On our 3rd day of our trip we went to Le Monte Christo for the second time, (The first time I picked up a real beauty who was really nice), we managed to pick up two of the best looking girls at the club.  We gave them the address to the apartment etc.  Me and my friend went ahead to our apartment and waited.  But the girls didn’t arrive.  So in my stupidity, I walked back to the club and saw them and asked them what happened? The replied that the driver didn’t know where our apartment is.  So I got into the cab with them and drove to the apartment.  And well as my luck would have it we were followed by the police and hey presto, I ended up having to pay a fee for not getting put into the back of the police van.   

So never ever get into a car with a working girl when you come out of a club.  And don’t fuck with the police.  Just give them what they want which is money.

Mistake four.   Now these two hotties we picked up realised that the police was around as well as did the apartment security guard.  But the girls still continued to our flat.  Initially they said there would be no problem with police.  We paid them and they chatted and all was going well and we went to our rooms to have a bit of fun.  Things didn’t go well as both girls were being difficult.  The girl my friend brought back turned out to be on her monthly.  The girl I was with needed a shower and when I told her she said she was ok.   Then suddenly their mood changed. The apartment phone rang and it was the security guard.  I couldn’t understand what he was saying but he spoke to the girls.  Next minute the girls said they had to go.  We told them the agreement was for at least till the morning.  But they then started causing a fuss. We let them go.

So even in a girl friendly apartment, don’t trust the security guard and the working girls.

Mistake 5.  On our first day in Marrakech we went to Theatro.   This was my first time at a Moroccan nightclub and it was a really strange experience as the club didn’t start going till 1am.  However it was a rally good club if you are into the music scene.  Obviously we were there on a different mission.   I believe the club has been reviewed in this forum before.

The next day we went to the souk and spoke to two male tourists.  We started talking about what we were doing and mentioned nightclubs.  We told them we went to Theatro.  They then told us to go to Le Monte Christo as this place had the best girls.

Now on the first day at the apartment (our 2nd day on the trip) we decided to go to the Le Monte Christo but didn’t know how to get there.  We knew it was not too far but decided to get a cab and spoke to the driver. He said he can take us and quoted a high price.  He then took us on a 10 minute drive.  When we arrived we realised that the club was only 5 to 10 mins walk from our apartment. WTF.

So don’t trust cab drivers.  Bloody thieves.  Obviously I wasn’t using google maps at the time.

Conclusion: However, after committing all of the above mistakes both myself and friend had a great time.  For me the time we spent at Le Monte Christo smashes it.  I loved it when the girls start walking in at around 1pm. It’s like watching a live fashion show of models.  Chatting to girls using my dodgy French language skills was fun. Dancing with beautiful girls was fun. And finally agreeing to take them back was fun.  The girl I managed to spend time with was a hotty and provided really good service.

On my return back to the UK I started punting in London and Leeds.  So if you are reading this and you have never punted before and plan to go to Marrakech, then don’t do it.  Morocco will be the start of a habit which is addictive.

Offline Maximus

Fucking hell man. A1b2 bad luck mate. Morrocan girls are very dodgy, hell the whole place is dodgy but with right planning and some precaution you can make it work. Too bad it didnt work out for you. Hopefully you are enjoying your punts in UK.

Offline Fredfree

Hey guys, although I've been to kech before I've only ever tried Hammams.  Would any of you kind gents help me with a few numbers of wg's. will be going to kech in a in a couple of weeks.  Also I've read about contacts for guest friendly apartments could anybody share their contacts.  It would be much appreciated.  I will do reviews whilst I'm there.

Again, Any help would be appreciated.

Offline a1b2

Hi Maximus.  For some reason Gladiator comes to mind.   

Anyways,. Thanks.   It didn't all work out but we had fun. And steep learning curve.  You are absolutely right in that the whole place is dodgy.   Even the market place.   But I enjoyed the bargaining.  And dancing at the club's.   To me the clubs in Marrakech were better than in London in terms of number and quality of girls.   

Offline spunter90

I'm looking to travel back to Marrakech in January.. I was last there in March - I didn't get any action with WGs. This world is new to me and that wasn't my purpose for the trip. But on my next visit I'm very keen to test the waters, and would already like to say a special thanks to nike and indianushanka for their solid info so far (I'm only up to page 8).

I was approached by various WGs on my last visit. The best looking ones were definitely to be found in Le Comptoir which is a restaurant/bar - it's very pricey for food and drinks and attracts a rich crowd (50/50 ratio of men/women) and the majority of girls here are NOT WGs but in fact rich locals/French, but there were WGs on each of my visits and were all extremely attractive. I don't remember prices. I was propositioned each time but the biggest problem I had was accommodation - I was staying in a riad and I didn't feel comfortable going back to their recommended places - as I said, this is all quite new to me and tbh I was a little bit scared.

Plenty of WGs in theatro but I guess no one needs me to tell you that you'll find plenty in the nightclubs. I also went to a more "local" style pub which was behind McDonalds - reason for going here was due to the drinks being dirt cheap. Very different atmosphere to the places I mentioned above, ratio is 90/10 men/women, but WGs were here, definitely attractive and were cheaper than in Le Comptoir and Theatro. If anyone wants to know how to find this place feel free to inbox. I did get the impression that the girls in this place were working under a pimp - just my impression due to the vibe I felt, whereas in the two previous places mentioned the girls were definitely solo.

For my next visit I doubt I'll be visiting any nightclubs - my tactic is to visit various hammams and pick up numbers in the day time around the gueliz area and invite them back to my apartment..

I would absolutely recommend Tinder (paid version) before you travel as you can set your location to Marrakech and match away. In a week already matched 5 hotties. The key is to get the phone number asap so you can contact them on whatsapp (whatsapp is very popular there). This method can be good for those who don't have much experience approaching chicks face to face, and it's also good to increase your options and potentially have something lined up from early. It's pretty obvious which chicks are pros and which are not. I'm also confident picking up non WGs too so it doesn't matter to me.

So onto accommodation. I won't be making the same mistake as last time staying in a riad. My riad was based in the medina and I only ventured to the gueliz area once (10 day trip). I feel like I did it sooo wrong on my last visit. I'm already looking at apartments online and messaged a few owners regarding if their place is guest friendly and what security is like. Had mainly responses such as "we do not host unmarried couples" but also had someone tell me that it won't be a problem to bring chicas back. I would very much appreciate if anyone has a SOLID link for accommodation to PM me. I WILL be documenting my experience on my next visit in this thread.

Thanks again for all those who posted valuable info in the past.

Offline billybob69

Unfortunately this is what comes part and parcel with punting in Morocco, where our hobby is illegal. Some are willing to turn a blind eye, nay, facilitate for a small fee! Others however are law abiding citizens and will chastise you or at least not put themselves in a position where they are going to be on the wrong side of the law.

So you really have to ask yourself, are you willing to take the chance that it could all go wrong? Just so that if it does go right you'll have a bloody good time?

Loads of other things to consider. Rates have gone up so girls are expecting more money. You have to have your haggling skills sharp and be prepared to walk away, plenty of other girls happy to shag at a reasonable price. Don't inflate the market.

Not all speak English. Be prepared to use a translation tool on your phone.

I've read the vast majority of the pages on the Kesh thread and from what I'm reading it seems a right hassle - particularly with regard to accommodation - and when taking all costs involved, not much cheaper than the UK (and maybe the same price as 10 days in Thailand). Or fellow punters, am I missing something?

bb69

Offline stuckinholidayinn

I got so much useful info from here I thought I should actually contribute something back. Not sure there will be anything new but I figured I enjoy reading others exploits so...

Day 1
Arrived late, got to my airbnb apartment. Dumped my stuff, then went out and bought a Maroc sim card. I made the mistake of not getting them to activate it, got back to my apartment and realised that I understand no Arabic, had no idea how to activate it, and no Internet to translate.

I tried McDonalds, I think it must have been after 11pm by this point. There wasn't a whole lot of choice, spotted one 6 and thought why not, but with phone number etc was put off approaching by security guard.  I was knackered from travelling so just went back and fell asleep.

Day 2
Sorted sim out with a random helpful maroc telecoms guy, they tend to stand around handing out sims by elite Cafe. Got some food and Coffee from elite, no girls but fun to people watch. I decided to check out a hammam mentioned earlier in this thread. Was 300 for an hour massage. Girl came in and was about 7, cute rather than stunning. Massage was first in this place. Massage was pretty good, and with the amount of 'accidental' brushes I was getting there was almost no need for extras.
After about 50 minutes I got the want extras question. She wanted 600 for a bj, I negotiated down to 300 (probably still too much but whatever). Top off, some fondling, kissing, and lots of hj, bj was a bit lacklustre but it did the job. Onto the shower where another girl came in and offered extras after about 5 mins, I declined as I wanted to go out later and fs wasn't on the menu here. Chilled until about 11pm. I tried McDonalds in the meantime but nothing caught my fancy.

Went to monti cristo, straight in no fee. Got a table on ground floor bar but close to the stage and wasn't getting any attention. Live band was fun so just enjoyed that for a bit, decided to move to the bar, ordered a drink and within a of minutes had someone brushing up against me, checked her out and she didn't really do it for me, she introduced herself and then asked me to buy her a drink. I gave her a why the fuck would I do that look, she asked why so I said we'd only just met. The look I got was priceless, she pretty much stormed off. Me and a moroccan guy had a laugh at this and we pretty much spent the rest of the night drinking and enjoying the show. If you want eye candy then monti cristo after 1 is pretty awesome. We moved upstairs at some point, chatted more shit, I found a girl I liked the look of, she wanted 3000, I countered with 1200, she also got pissed and just walked. By this point it was almost 4, there were more guys than girls so I just called it. Fun night anyway. I'll echo what someone else said, seems like some girls would rather go home (or plan b) than drop their prices.

Day 3
Late breakfast at elite. Did random shit then I headed to Starbucks about 5. There were about 5-6 girls there, 6-8s in my book. I had some work that needed sorting so did that. Got lots of eye contact but later realised that I had been way to cautious about approaching. In the end got chatting to a 7-8 who I liked the look of, we agreed 800 for 2 hours and she followed me back to the apartment. Doorman stopped us but gave him 100 and all sorted. She promised a good time and delivered, cracking body, loads of dfk, deep throat, not shy about anal play, a couple of pops later and I'm spent. Was shattered at this point so was quite pleased when she started making family comments after 90 minutes.

I read all advice in this thread, but it's still a bit of a learning curve. Still it's sunny,  and there's cracking girls walking around all the time, what's not to like.

Offline misterali

I've read the vast majority of the pages on the Kesh thread and from what I'm reading it seems a right hassle - particularly with regard to accommodation - and when taking all costs involved, not much cheaper than the UK (and maybe the same price as 10 days in Thailand). Or fellow punters, am I missing something?

bb69

I've done the maths on this and it really makes no sense!

Flights £150 return from London average (thanks Brexit!) This can go as low as £65 in low season.
Taxi to and from airport £30 (should be a tenner each way but can get mugged off by the taxi rank)
Accomodation £45-£70 (needs to be guest friendly, quality of apartments are hit and miss even at top tier cost!)

The rest is subjective but on average assuming you will stay for 5 days:

Girls £900 (assuming 4 overnights at 2k each, 2 daytime at 1k each and a further 2 dalliances at hammams at 500 each)

Hammam £70 (two visits for massage and scrub)

Taxis for you £50 (worst case scenario where they refuse to use meters and charge full whack)

Taxis for the WG £60 (again worst case where the WG says taxi needs payment)

Food and drink £150 (very subjective but assuming you will eat three square meals at decent standards plus enjoy a drink or two at the clubs)

Security £10 (assuming you have a decent location)

This totals up to about £1500 for 5 days!

I'm not even considering the fuck ups with girls asking for more money than agreed, trying to leave early, causing a scene, getting dobbed in to police by someone trying to make a cut. Not only can it cause a bad experience but can also cost you a lot of £££

Meanwhile in Thailand for £3k you can afford to stay for a whole 20 days with very little hassles in comparison!! So in fact the same amount of money in theory gets you 10 days with much better experiences.

Just my thoughts on this matter.

Offline VFM

Misterali - Punting in Morocco is not about the money.  It never has been.  It have never been a cheap place to visit and that is not why folks go there.  Money is important but so it the thrill of the chase, the sense of adventure/excitement and the experience of trying something new. 

When you first see a stunning Moroccan girl, you will want to find more.  I have seen plenty in Dubai and that is what got me hooked.  I struggle to find them in the UK and hence my 6+ visits to Morocco. 

Offline dino1990

I've done the maths on this and it really makes no sense!

Flights £150 return from London average (thanks Brexit!) This can go as low as £65 in low season.
Taxi to and from airport £30 (should be a tenner each way but can get mugged off by the taxi rank)
Accomodation £45-£70 (needs to be guest friendly, quality of apartments are hit and miss even at top tier cost!)

The rest is subjective but on average assuming you will stay for 5 days:

Girls £900 (assuming 4 overnights at 2k each, 2 daytime at 1k each and a further 2 dalliances at hammams at 500 each)

Hammam £70 (two visits for massage and scrub)

Taxis for you £50 (worst case scenario where they refuse to use meters and charge full whack)

Taxis for the WG £60 (again worst case where the WG says taxi needs payment)

Food and drink £150 (very subjective but assuming you will eat three square meals at decent standards plus enjoy a drink or two at the clubs)

Security £10 (assuming you have a decent location)

This totals up to about £1500 for 5 days!

I'm not even considering the fuck ups with girls asking for more money than agreed, trying to leave early, causing a scene, getting dobbed in to police by someone trying to make a cut. Not only can it cause a bad experience but can also cost you a lot of £££

Meanwhile in Thailand for £3k you can afford to stay for a whole 20 days with very little hassles in comparison!! So in fact the same amount of money in theory gets you 10 days with much better experiences.

Just my thoughts on this matter.

who has 20 days to spend abroad ? Morocco is only 4 hours away so a good commute. 1500K to get your leg over a few times in a hot country sounds a bargain to me

Offline misterali

who has 20 days to spend abroad ? Morocco is only 4 hours away so a good commute. 1500K to get your leg over a few times in a hot country sounds a bargain to me
I would hardly call it a bargain when almost everything gets complicated in the process. Almost every report here tells you something will go wrong, you will get screwed over and unless money isn't a problem and you are happy to throw it at every issue that comes your way expect a 5 day trip costing you £3000!

I'm going in two weeks, and I'll give my review as always.

Offline nike

I've done the maths on this and it really makes no sense!

Flights £150 return from London average (thanks Brexit!) This can go as low as £65 in low season.
Taxi to and from airport £30 (should be a tenner each way but can get mugged off by the taxi rank)
Accomodation £45-£70 (needs to be guest friendly, quality of apartments are hit and miss even at top tier cost!)

The rest is subjective but on average assuming you will stay for 5 days:

Girls £900 (assuming 4 overnights at 2k each, 2 daytime at 1k each and a further 2 dalliances at hammams at 500 each)

Hammam £70 (two visits for massage and scrub)

Taxis for you £50 (worst case scenario where they refuse to use meters and charge full whack)

Taxis for the WG £60 (again worst case where the WG says taxi needs payment)

Food and drink £150 (very subjective but assuming you will eat three square meals at decent standards plus enjoy a drink or two at the clubs)

Security £10 (assuming you have a decent location)

This totals up to about £1500 for 5 days!

I'm not even considering the fuck ups with girls asking for more money than agreed, trying to leave early, causing a scene, getting dobbed in to police by someone trying to make a cut. Not only can it cause a bad experience but can also cost you a lot of £££

Meanwhile in Thailand for £3k you can afford to stay for a whole 20 days with very little hassles in comparison!! So in fact the same amount of money in theory gets you 10 days with much better experiences.

Just my thoughts on this matter.

So Mr A, why ru going back to Maroc and not going to Thailand?  :unknown:

Offline a1b2

Misterali - Punting in Morocco is not about the money.  It never has been.  It have never been a cheap place to visit and that is not why folks go there.  Money is important but so it the thrill of the chase, the sense of adventure/excitement and the experience of trying something new. 

When you first see a stunning Moroccan girl, you will want to find more.  I have seen plenty in Dubai and that is what got me hooked.  I struggle to find them in the UK and hence my 6+ visits to Morocco.

I agree.

The fact is you can have a long weekend break and experience a buzz which will last for a long time.

Plus I personally find morroccan girls to be fitter.

Offline misterali

So Mr A, why ru going back to Maroc and not going to Thailand?  :unknown:

Depending how this trip goes it will most likely be my punting trip to Morocco :thumbsdown: Next stop will most definitely be Thailand :thumbsup:

Offline seeker

I would hardly call it a bargain when almost everything gets complicated in the process. Almost every report here tells you something will go wrong, you will get screwed over and unless money isn't a problem and you are happy to throw it at every issue that comes your way expect a 5 day trip costing you £3000!

I'm going in two weeks, and I'll give my review as always.
Ive been to Thailand once
Ive been to Morocco over 25 times now  :cool:
I dont know where you got your prices from  :unknown:
I cant believe some one would pay that amount
Unless they've  got MUG tatooed on thier forehead .
For me theres no comparison.
Between a Moroccan honey and a Thai,not my cup of tea
Ive met the sweetest  girls in Morocco and its not all about the money
Once they get to know you and your an ok guy thats where the sweet spot is .
Other girls relax around you and prices come down  :thumbsup:
Learn the Moroccan diriga (lingo)get into the clubs for free 
Girl friendly Accommodation is vital for a good trip .
You just have to blend in and not come across as a tourist just after his hole .
Yea everything can get screwed up ...
Thats why we learn ,its a steep learning curve ,and ive made
Most of the mistakes mentioned..but only once..
If someones to stupid to learn from thier mistakes
Then maybe punting anywhere in the world  is not for them .
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 12:20:40 am by seeker »

Offline misterali

Ive been to Thailand once
Ive been to Morocco over 25 times now  :cool:
I dont know where you got your prices from  :unknown:
I cant believe some one would pay that amount
Unless they've  got MUG tatooed on thier forehead .
For me theres no comparison.
Between a Moroccan honey and a Thai,not my cup of tea
Ive met the sweetest  girls in Morocco and its not all about the money
Once they get to know you and your an ok guy thats where the sweet spot is .
Other girls relax around you and prices come down  :thumbsup:
Learn the Moroccan diriga (lingo)get into the clubs for free 
Girl friendly Accommodation is vital for a good trip .
You just have to blend in and not come across as a tourist just after his hole .
Yea everything can get screwed up ...
Thats why we learn ,its a steep learning curve ,and ive made
Most of the mistakes mentioned..but only once..
If someones to stupid to learn from thier mistakes
Then maybe punting anywhere in the world  is not for them .

You make a strong case. But the fact is on the ground you have the Indians and the Gulf State Arabs competing on who can spend the most amount of money in the shortest time possible! The girls will only get away with as much they are allowed to. That's what is happening unfortunately. Less negotiation on prices, anything under 2k gets laughed at and 3k is the norm, girls will try to see two punters in a night after the club so you could be left waiting till 6am and taxi drivers getting greedy.

There are always ways around this but unfortunately that is also becoming more rare as we speak. From my last trip to this one coming up I hear it loud and clear, it's getting much much worse than it used to be.

As always taste accounts for more than anything so I can understand why Morocco will be favoured over other places like Thailand.

Offline seeker

You make a strong case. But the fact is on the ground you have the Indians and the Gulf State Arabs competing on who can spend the most amount of money in the shortest time possible! The girls will only get away with as much they are allowed to. That's what is happening unfortunately. Less negotiation on prices, anything under 2k gets laughed at and 3k is the norm, girls will try to see two punters in a night after the club so you could be left waiting till 6am and taxi drivers getting greedy.

There are always ways around this but unfortunately that is also becoming more rare as we speak. From my last trip to this one coming up I hear it loud and clear, it's getting much much worse than it used to be.

As always taste accounts for more than anything so I can understand why Morocco will be favoured over other places like Thailand.

I agree with what your saying partially.
Go in low season and not july to Sept ....

Remember they want to earn all year round business is business you'd do the same .
Unless of course you know the girl from a previous trip
Gulf arabs do fuck things up but theres only so many of them .
And if  Indians can out spend you  :unknown:... let them blow thier wad
Get another girl  :coolgirl: :dancegirl: :angelgirl: dont get fixated on one  :bomb:
I Always explain to the girl the terms of engagement  :D
And always insist they stay till at least 4 to  12 noon as i like a morning rumble
If not they can move on .... and payment is after goods have been delivered.  :angelgirl:
Granted you will get one or two trying to be clever but they never get repeat buissnes.
And if your friendly with the doorstaff the girl is less likely to misbehave .
Taxi drivers ,everywhere most like the ones we get in the uk sitting outside the clubs will rip you off ...Fact
If you do need a taxi at night get one around the corner and always agree a price before getting inn.
Tell the girl her taxi comes out her money .. Although i always give a bit extra say 100md if she has been
Exceptionally good..During the day you just clock the metre in taxi and pay what your due .. never had a problem during the day ....
Although i try to get an apartment very close to the action .
I would say learn some of the lingo if you want to punt in Morocco long term
It makes all the difference ... kulina nut shawfuu (its a pleasure to meet you ) ;) they love it .
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 08:36:39 am by seeker »

Offline billybob69

Taxi drivers ,everywhere most like the ones we get in the uk sitting outside the clubs will rip you off ...Fact
If you do need a taxi at night get one around the corner and always agree a price before getting inn.
Tell the girl her taxi comes out her money .. Although i always give a bit extra say 100md if she has been
Exceptionally good..During the day you just clock the metre in taxi and pay what your due .. never had a problem during the day ....
Although i try to get an apartment very close to the action .
I would say learn some of the lingo if you want to punt in Morocco long term
It makes all the difference ... kulina nut shawfuu (its a pleasure to meet you ) ;) they love it .

That is exactly where I am coming from. I read that and that is just the advice with regard to dealing with taxi drivers. Sorting out out 'guest friendly' accomodation, where to and at what times, the subtleties of spotting the working girls, getting the numbers, negotiating on price in languages which I don't speak - it makes me question is it all really worth it?

I started reading the Morrocco thread as a 'Persian type look' really does it for me, but then think surely a quick flight to a FKK in Germany is much easier and hassle free or an extended break in Thailand is much more value for money.

What I am missing? Is it a case that the Morrac girls do for you - whether it be looks, bodies and GFE's that makes all the hassle worth it?

bb69

Offline seeker

The only problem we have these days is what to do during the day  :dash:
But in all fairness by the end of the two or three weeks of  debauchery
We are wakeing up at 5pm in the  afternoon to have breakfast  :D
By the time we have got ready and eaten its like 7 .
I do agree its a lot of work and sometimes frustrating ,on our first trip
Being a newbee i ended up having a heated discussion  with the hotel manager on the first night , as i
Couldn't believe the girls were not aloud to come up to my room . :lol:
I did apologies when i realised it was standard practice for the girls to have thier own room
(Yea i know utter bollocks )but he suggested we get an apartment.
Then we ended up traipsing around till 6am looking for a girl friendly hotel to no avail :dash:
Then gave her money for taxi and loss of business as it wasn't her fault we couldn't conclude the trasaction ....with the condition we met the next night  ...got an apartment next day and rattled her that night  :dance: and she kept her side of the bargain  :angelgirl:
I love going to Morocco it the whole deal for me the women the sex and the women
You get out of life  what you put in  .
If you just want a quick release ,might as well have a hand shank
Cheap ,no hassle and you know what your getting every time  . ;)

« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 11:26:00 am by seeker »

Offline misterali

I agree with what your saying partially.
Go in low season and not july to Sept ....

Remember they want to earn all year round business is business you'd do the same .
Unless of course you know the girl from a previous trip
Gulf arabs do fuck things up but theres only so many of them .
And if  Indians can out spend you  :unknown:... let them blow thier wad
Get another girl  :coolgirl: :dancegirl: :angelgirl: dont get fixated on one  :bomb:
I Always explain to the girl the terms of engagement  :D
And always insist they stay till at least 4 to  12 noon as i like a morning rumble
If not they can move on .... and payment is after goods have been delivered.  :angelgirl:
Granted you will get one or two trying to be clever but they never get repeat buissnes.
And if your friendly with the doorstaff the girl is less likely to misbehave .
Taxi drivers ,everywhere most like the ones we get in the uk sitting outside the clubs will rip you off ...Fact
If you do need a taxi at night get one around the corner and always agree a price before getting inn.
Tell the girl her taxi comes out her money .. Although i always give a bit extra say 100md if she has been
Exceptionally good..During the day you just clock the metre in taxi and pay what your due .. never had a problem during the day ....
Although i try to get an apartment very close to the action .
I would say learn some of the lingo if you want to punt in Morocco long term
It makes all the difference ... kulina nut shawfuu (its a pleasure to meet you ) ;) they love it .

I have only been during low season seeker. Luckily I'm not the type to obsess over a particular wg, I see them as they would see us. To them I am just another customer and for me they are another service provider. I'm also not only after 9s or 10s, my bar is lower. But the issue is that most girls are asking what stunners are asking for and it's a joke!

If you travelled before and have a roster of girls you can call on for sure they will be reasonable with you as you have history.

And you are right seeker, some girls do not honour their agreement and you can deny repeat business. But as you said, it's a business for them. The large numbers of punters coming for holiday can always be taken for a ride and that's why repeat business is of little consequence. There is no forums or review system there, just hope for the best.

As for taxi usage, I am well traveled and handle myself on these matters. First trip to Maroc, non punting, I had two taxi drivers on call, daytime and night. He would pick us up and drop us off wherever and charged metered rates regardless of time. But absolutely spot on for advice, never take the taxis at the club and always agree price and meter if possible.

My issue is despite telling the girls you won't pay for their taxi they will almost always pull the "taxi driver won't let me go until you come down" trick and get you to pay the driver. I had a girl last trip who refused to use taxis for this reason. She knows they are trying to tax the punters and wgs.

it makes me question is it all really worth it?

I started reading the Morrocco thread as a 'Persian type look' really does it for me, but then think surely a quick flight to a FKK in Germany is much easier and hassle free or an extended break in Thailand is much more value for money.

What I am missing? Is it a case that the Morrac girls do for you - whether it be looks, bodies and GFE's that makes all the hassle worth it?

bb69

I think this is it. It's either the girls or the thrill of doing something illegal in that country and getting away with  :lol: regardless, those who have been are wrapped up in it much like those who go Thailand.

I only mean to provide an objective view of the situation on the ground now. If anyone has already made up their mind they will go, I just hope to bring a little reality check  :timeout:

Offline seeker

Totally agree with you there misterali
Thailand was so much easier to punt , it caters for the sex tourist  :cool:
 and none of the bullshit that is in Morocco, where one has to navigate all the pitfalls
Like an arcade game just to get some honey .
.Donkey kong comes to mind  :D where the gorilla is replaced
By the apartment door security numpty.
I just  like the Moroccan women  :dancegirl:
But saying that i wont stand for any bullshite off them ,or the taxi drivers ...
Also watch out for the bar staff and small restaurants trying to inflate the food bill :dash:
Also pickpockets out side the clubs at closing time
Its all fun and games ...
Go to where ever takes your fancy .   :thumbsup:


Offline misterali

Like an arcade game just to get some honey .
.Donkey kong comes to mind  :D where the gorilla is replaced
By the apartment door security numpty.
I just  like the Moroccan women  :dancegirl:
But saying that i wont stand for any bullshite off them ,or the taxi drivers ...
Also watch out for the bar staff and small restaurants trying to inflate the food bill :dash:
Also pickpockets out side the clubs at closing time
Its all fun and games ...
Go to where ever takes your fancy .   :thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that is an accurate description of what I mean!

Let's hope this next trip takes me on a rollercoaster ride that will get me hooked for more  :dance:

Offline nike

I have only been during low season seeker.

I only mean to provide an objective view of the situation on the ground now. If anyone has already made up their mind they will go, I just hope to bring a little reality check  :timeout:

Am I missing something here buddy. The last trip u had there was with me and we never paid anyone more than 1600 dirhams for all night and there were several who were considerably less.  Where has all this cynicism come from, not from personal experience.  Don't just read a lot of newbie reports and take that for the norm. Anyhow, I hope u have a good time in Tanger.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 10:23:11 am by nike »

Offline misterali

Am I missing something here buddy. The last trip u had there was with me and we never paid anyone more than 1600 dirhams for all night and there were several who were considerably less.  Where has all this cynicism come from, not from personal experience.  Don't just read a lot of newbie reports and take that for the norm. Anyhow, I hope u have a good time in Tanger.

I've had a brilliant time last trip, most memorable to date! But apart from the virgin every all nighter I paid 2k in Kech. I will see what it is saying on the ground but if what is said by the newbies is true then I'll only ever go again with good company rather than solo punting. Wouldn't want to pass up another opportunity to see the maestro himself in action  :cool:

Speaking of Tanger, any chance you could sneak away while I'm there?

Halleyroad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
What a load of posts to get through.

Started reading this thread got through about 20 pages and thought wow what a place to go, Nike really helped and explained how easy it could be.

Go to Mcd's or the malls and pick up the girls, get numbers and arrange everything you want. Im not for clubs because of the loud music so would not really go they even if thats the last resort.

Thought I can skip the next hundred+ pages, and read the last 10 and all im hearing is horror stories, and how hard it is to find girls and not many around mcd's or the malls anymore.

Nike or Toon care to clarify please if its still a good spot to pick up girls.

Planning on going solo in November, but would like to know if it is still relatively easy or just getting difficult now.

Also what is the going rate atm, for a few hours and nightly.

It seems to have gone from 1500 a night for stunners to 3000 a night, is this really the case?


Halleyroad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I met three guys from the apartment next to mine once while travelling. They were in a complete panic cos the room had no room safe. (I'd like to put a rolly-eyes but they were barely more than 19 and everyone has to learn.) So: make your place prossie proof before you go out. If there's no room safe, lock stuff in your bag and either stuff it under the bed or stuff it under the bed and lock it to the bed with a wire lock. Don't carry money or credit cards you won't use. What money you do intend to use, put in your jeans pocket and, when you take your jeans off a) roll them up, pockets first, trouser legs last, and put them on your shoes, within eyesight but not within prossie-arm reach, or b) if it's your place, put them under the mattress when she goes for a pee and you get out of your togs. When you take money out to pay a prossie, have what you plan to pay her ready in a separate pocket so it looks as if you are emptying your pocket and "that's all you have." If you have a drink with her, don't let her do the pouring and don't let your drink out of your sight. Take control from the start of negotiations, haggling in a country where that is appropriate (know the going rate before you haggle), and be specific about what services and how long you are paying for. Get her to repeat the agreement so she hears it in her own voice. If it's a short time, glance at your watch casually when the session starts and say something casually such as it's ten o'clock so we have until 11pm. Switch your phone off ostentatiously and ask her to do the same "so it won't ring and disturb us." (Taking control, in a polite way, saves her thinking but also suggests that you are not a push-over.) If you do a duo, remember that is four pairs of hands and two pairs of eyes you have to watch (what scammer can resist an accomplice?) 'GFE' is a way to reduce your defences. Reduce hers by doing 'BFE' and if she gives you useful details that identify her, she may think twice about trying to scam you later. Suggest an ongoing interest by dropping a not-too-obvious reference about "next time" and if she is convinced you will be a repeat customer she may be less likely to scam you. Always be polite but firm. If you have to call security in any form (apartment/hotel/police) have an idea beforehand who they are likely to side with and what's in it for them/her/you to win or lose in the process.

All this is far more than you need in normal circumstances but, when you arrive somewhere new, think in terms of maximum security until you know your way round the scene. Hope that helps.

This post should be stickied, as a lot of others in this thread.

Thought il bring it up for people reading the last few pages only

Brownpeeps

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Have added her details to the Scammers/Timewasters, etc in Morocco thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126359.0

That is a fantastic idea guys.  We need to have a list of these dodgy girls.  Uploading photo might be difficult as people dont always take a photo of a girl who they bring to the apartment. 

Personally after going to Kesh for many times the best tip I can offer is that if you were lucky enough to find a good girl then keep her number saved as she will sort you out on your next trip and accommodation etc. If you are going in a party of two or three then you can openly ask her to bring a friend or two for your next trip.  During my last trip I found a sex animal, I saved her number and going to see her soon.

#CantWait   :yahoo:

I do try Hamam every time I visit but to be honest is not the greatest experience.  If you are going to spend around 600 or 700 dirhams you might as well hook up with a semi WG and enjoy a relaxing time in your apartment.

Oh another thing, when flying to Kesh, at duty free you can buy alcohol with %50 limit, so dont waste money on buying chivas regal etc, most girls like vodka so get a bottle for £13 and take it with you.

Offline toon972

What a load of posts to get through.

Started reading this thread got through about 20 pages and thought wow what a place to go, Nike really helped and explained how easy it could be.

Go to Mcd's or the malls and pick up the girls, get numbers and arrange everything you want. Im not for clubs because of the loud music so would not really go they even if thats the last resort.

Thought I can skip the next hundred+ pages, and read the last 10 and all im hearing is horror stories, and how hard it is to find girls and not many around mcd's or the malls anymore.

Nike or Toon care to clarify please if its still a good spot to pick up girls.

Planning on going solo in November, but would like to know if it is still relatively easy or just getting difficult now.

Also what is the going rate atm, for a few hours and nightly.

It seems to have gone from 1500 a night for stunners to 3000 a night, is this really the case?

I don't have any problems, just follow all the advice that a lot of people have given. Price wise I pay between 600- 700 dhms for two hours. I did break my rule and paid 1000 dhms for one girl but she was stunning and pleased I paid. I also usually see the same girls and maybe add a new girl like the1000 dhms girl, I have kept her number. I haven't done many overnights but have never paid more than 1500 dhms. Seems like all the problems start when guys go to the nightclubs and get involved with doormen, taxi drivers etc. I could not be arsed dealing with all that. I am sure a lot of guys have had success with nightclubs and good luck to them. Something I have never done and never will., I usually go alone and look for girls out alone as well. Really just a matter of using common sense.

Offline nike

+1
My sentiments exactly. I may go to a club, if I'm with guys who really want to go but I prefer not to. I usually pick up yhe girls on the strip or in the cafes.

Offline misterali

+1 on that as well.
You can find great talent on the strip and cafe at reasonable cost. Plus they are more likely to be less hardened and more semi wg providing more better GFE experience.

Bare in mind, choose well because you can find girls who are trashy and will try scam you. Again this is 99% common sense as you can suss this out easily.

Offline nike



Speaking of Tanger, any chance you could sneak away while I'm there?

I wish, I'm having staff problems atm. However January is looking like a cert.

On my last trip to Tanger, I never paid more than 1000 a night, bear this in mind on ur trip with B..h.

Offline Memphis87

I just had the worst experience ever in punting om my first occasion ot trying in Agadir. So went to factory met a girl agreed 1000 dirham as I thought she was very sexy however later after when back inthe villa realised she was only at most 7/10. So agreed the price in the club and agreed she stays till 11. So came back to the villa and she was being awkard about me touching her I assumed this was as my friends were around and 2 other girls were there too. Jana as she called her self seemed to have an issue with one of the other girls but eventually moved up stairs she danced around for a minute then asked for the mony upfront. I said no will give money at 11 once she leaves she wasn't having any of it so I said I she can leave if she wants. So she began to get dressed and then said I want my money to which I replied you dodnt uphold your part of the deal so no money. Now I've read in the past you should just chuck them out but as was upstairs was scared if she falls on the stairs. So I tried to keep saying no she persisted I moved her bags downstairs and moved any glass objects but then she wouldn't budge so I tried to raise my voice and swear in the hope she would get scared and move but she just swore back and said in not moving till I get paid. After much shouting and swearing my friend paid her and asked her to leave. Now it gets worse as she is leaving the other girl trjoe to speak to her and take her out and she was going for  the stairs she pushed her thank God she didn't hurt herself but she (the one who pushed her) said in my God he pushed her! So Jana started screaming and shouting and trying to attack me after half hour she left. So what was I meant to do? I really have been put off by this experience, my friends said I should have just paid first to avoid the whole issue. Can some experienced members give some thoughts on this. I reccomemd to avoid her like the plague name is Jana she is curvy and her number was +212 617-007049.

Offline seeker

This sometimes happens when a group of guys bring back a group of girls
That are not good  friends... there are rivalries,egos ,old scores and whos getting paid what ...
Remember these girls work the clubs every day so there will be some friction  :bomb:
Best to keep the girls apart if possible...
Did you agree before hand that she would get paid at 11am ? How was her demeanour?
Remember some punters do fuck the girls over
Keep them all night and then refuse to pay in the morning but these are usually Moroccans that do this  :thumbsdown:
 ive heard quite a few horror stories from the girls...
If she was insistent you could have offerd to pay half and half in the morning ...
Always be diplomatic .and flexible   :music:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 09:13:36 am by seeker »

Offline misterali

I wish, I'm having staff problems atm. However January is looking like a cert.

On my last trip to Tanger, I never paid more than 1000 a night, bear this in mind on ur trip with B..h.

Reviews and prices in Tang is very favourable, I'll send you a PM with info when there  :thumbsup:

Offline Memphis87


I did offer to give half yes in hindsight when not budging should have just paid. 


This sometimes happens when a group of guys bring back a group of girls
That are not good  friends... there are rivalries,egos ,old scores and whos getting paid what ...
Remember these girls work the clubs every day so there will be some friction  :bomb:
Best to keep the girls apart if possible...
Did you agree before hand that she would get paid at 11am ? How was her demeanour?
Remember some punters do fuck the girls over
Keep them all night and then refuse to pay in the morning but these are usually Moroccans that do this  :thumbsdown:
 ive heard quite a few horror stories from the girls...
If she was insistent you could have offerd to pay half and half in the morning ...
Always be diplomatic .and flexible   :music:

Halleyroad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

This one just left.  About 5.9 in her bare feet,  size 8 and prob 36c+ boobs fantastic body.  Speaks perfect English with a  cockney accent, apparently spent a year there. Great owo very tight pussy and takes it up the arse. What more could a guy ask for.

Looks 9.5/10
Body 9. 5 / 10
Service 9.5/10
Effort  9.5/10
Negatives  she can't do overnighter.
If my timescales were different,  I would see her regularly.  Alas I have day slot split between two other hotties, with a third, blonde ex soldier,  arriving in marrakech tomorrow.

This is definitely a 9.5+

Is she still in the game?

Up to page 50 need a way of keeping track

Offline CoolTiger

you make a solid point, starbucks here I come

oh and thank you for having me, hope I can contribute.


It's catch up time.....

JK, promised a lot, not logged in since 19 july

Offline CoolTiger

Hi Guys,

New to the posting on the forum, been browsing for advice and reviews for a couple years here in London. Finally planning my first trip to Marrakech and thought its about time to get involved and give back!

Will work my way through the posts (currently on page 32) so will take me a couple days to get caught up!

Anyone willing/open to answering any questions (if i have any left) once i have caught up?

Really appreciate all the feedback and pointers I have read so far, thank you all!


drogo

Registered 6th august, last logged in 8th august. not been back since

Offline CoolTiger

Please advice suggestion for me going for the first time to morocco.

Going with 2 other friends to Agadir purely for punting, booking private apartment from airbnb.

Wondering if agadir or other city is better for good time out there. I have plan between 15th September to 21 September.

Cheers

Hi cheekynolongervirgin.... Last logged in yesterday.

How was your purely punting trip? Would love to hear about your trip and your experience in Kesh? Don't be shy, you're no longer a virgin  :cool:

Offline CoolTiger

Just got back from kech, stag do of 8 of us. Loved every minute. Looking to go back in October.

Picture shows just 1% of the fun we had.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hello Kesh Man... would love to read up on your remainder 99% of the fun. Care to post your experience on here? Cheers.

Offline CoolTiger

Please I'm in marrakech now. I need some girls. Please can you give me some numbers and photos pls.


F off

He took your advice and has not been back  :thumbsup:

Offline cheekyvirgin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I am flying first time to Agadir on 12th October - 15th October  and 15-17 in Marrakech and I need help regarding booking the apartment which is girl friendly.

I am going with 2 other friends and confused if I book through Airbnb or booking dot com.

Please recommend.

Thanks
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline CoolTiger

hey guys first time poster, before yall scream at me..

been marrakech twice now for punting, once back in december 2015 and once at start of 2017.

this thread took me to the land of brown heaven so thought its time for me to give back also, i never requested any info as it was all readily available here if you put the time in and read the thread lol.. anyhow ive rebooked with same guy who sorted my apartments last two times, this time its a little closer roughly 20 mins walk from the mc donalds/starbucks stretch. Heading over mabye first week of december for 2 weeks.

Will provide some snapshots of apartment when i get them through, also seeing if i can dig up any past pics from previous trips, im sure i had them somewhere..

Hi ML, good to see this thread having the same effect on you as it did to me. Any chance of a report/feedback? Cheers.