Marrakech as an experience.
Last few posts have been detailed reports of each day I spent in Marrakech. Here I will try to detail the overall experince of the trip. There are some pros and cons of Marrakech. I will list them down so you can make up your mind about punting in Kech. The pros outweigh the cons for me personally.
Pros:
1 - The girls are really very beautiful out there and its like a fucking open market. There is something for everyone's type big, small, tall, short, dark, light etc. You will be literally spoilt for choice. The girls in UK that i see everyday around my work or in the underground & whom I considered 9s & 10s have suddenly started looking 6s or 7s at best.

2 - What you see is what you get (atleast the face). Unlike UK where you find a wg on Adultwork, pay a visit & turns out she is only half good looking compared to her heavily photoshopped pics. Or in many cases its bait & switch. This is a big benefit of Kech. You take to bed exactly the one you liked.
3 - The fun is in the game. Its like a challenge. You see, make eye contact, getting number somehow, negotiate, get her to the apartment etc etc. At times I didnt feel like I was with a prostitute. It feels like you are about to shag someone you really fancy. Punting scene in the UK is very mechanical & most of my experinces have been negative.
4 - The wgs want much more than just fucking you for money. They want to have fun as well, they want to dance, talk, laugh and have a good time. This kind of makes it very girlfriend like experience. Every UK prossie on adultwork claims to provide this but hardly anyone gives a shit.
5 - Although many wgs are demanding a high price there are many 8s you can get for a cheaper price. The same 8s in the UK will charge at least £150 per hour. For half this price an 8 in Kech will stay with you for 3 hours.
Cons :
1 - The scene is Kech gets busy only after 7pm. During the day its totally dead & only 5s or 6s will be available that too very few. If you are a day person this can be a problem. In the evening by the time you start exchanging numbers, negotiate & finalise who to take home it can get late & tiring at times. At times it was nearly 1am by the time I managed to get someone that I really like. Getting 6s & 7s is easy but 9s & 10s are hard work unless you pay the asking price.
2 - The best girls are to be seen in clubs, these are neat 9s & 10s but they can be quite drunk & risk creating a scene. A drunken wg in your apartment creating a scene is the last thing you want. It is very intimidating as you are in a land of unknown. Also they wont leave the club until its 3am which is too late for me. The wgs will smelling like cigarretes as 100s are smoking inside the club itself & not sure they would agree to take a shower at 3am.

3 - If you are going to Kech on your own like I did it can get a bit boring as there are very few things to do there apart from Punting. The few tourist spots can be done in 3 days & they are all overrated, nothing great to see. I did enjoy couple of days sightseeing but thats courtesy of Ms Tuscany. You will be struggling to kill time from morning to evening when fun begins.
4 - Although punting in Kech is considered cheap it really isnt. Some wgs are cheap but 9s & 10s werent budging for anything less than 3000d at least. Add to that cost of flights, taxis, drinks & expensive apartment (800d per night). The overall cost of the trip for a week will be 'atleast' £2000 & very likely more. So punters thinking of Kech as a cheaper option should rethink.
Based on the pros & cons listed you guys can make up your mind if Kech is the right destination for you. I had read the entire thread a few times and also made notes. This is very useful but there are few things you will only learn once you are there. You simply cannot write down some things & only common sense can help. The first trip will always be a bit of a learning curve. I believe my second trip (if I plan one) will be much more fun than the first one. I will be more confident & using lessons from my first trip will save me time & money.
When I boarded the return flight I did get some withdrawl symptoms & wish I had few more days but at the same time was happy to be flying back as I had spent a fucking fortune already & couldnt afford anymore.
Spent the time in the flight cleansing my phone. Deleted all the numbers, messages, pics, recieved & missed calls. I dont have any wife or girlfriend who would check but it was my work phone. I am changing my job & had to handover the handset to my manager (lady manager) on my last day at work. This manager is particularly a bit nosey.

Advice for folks planning their first trip to Kech - read the thread carefully. There is plenty good advice that will save the day for you. Keep a lot of cash (its not cheap). Have fun
