Hell of a thread this is fellas, the insights are just golden! I was in Morocco on a surf trip in November 2015, spent about a week in Taghazout, just outside of Agadir and just 1 day in Marrakech to catch our flight back. But man, I found the ladies to be just wow and suspected there must be some kind of scene here!
I punt every now and again and have done about a dozen times, mostly in London, so basically still a newbie. I’m planning a trip back to Marrakech and that’s when I came across UKP. I’ve been reading for about a week, taking notes, so I just want to express my thanks and appreciation to the initial, regular, and current contributors on this thread (Indianushanka, Nike, Toon, Chilledguy, Vampiro, Newtothegame, Marmalade, Tmuskateer, Bennytheball (I hope he’s okay), Wilson85, Kinghenry, Mr Kahn, Tickle, Cooltiger, Prince, Brownpeeps , Misterali, Asifiqbal, Midobian - sorry if I forgot anyone. It’s been really thrilling reading 142 pages worth of all your experiences, adventures and occasionally drama!
Here’s a mini report of the night of our arrival and our last day in Marrakech:I went with a buddy of mine and it was both our first time in Morocco. Marrakech never really appealed to me personally, let alone as a punting destination, I was only aware of the surfing scene on the coast.
We paid £120 each for a return with Easy Jet from Gatwick. A bit pricey but we did only book it a week prior. Filled out our landing cards at the immigration hall as we were sharing a pen with a bunch of people. It’s very important to write your accommodation’s full address (even if only pretend). My friend wasn’t bothered to write it fully so had to wait a bit for him on the other side. We arrived in the early evening and it was warm enough to be outside with just a jumper. We had reserved a rental car with Hertz, I think it was KIA Picanto or similar for £80 for the week. The pickup process was smooth and the guy at the desk walked us to the car personally in the parking lot of the airport. We were a bit surprised by the state of this car. Let’s just say that in Europe this car wouldn’t pass as a rental vehicle. But the most important thing is that it worked and thankfully had no issues with it whatsoever.
Our first stop was Jemaa el Efna as we were starving and ate at one of the stalls in the middle of the square. Loved the food but finding parking was a bit of a bitch and I must admit, it’s quite overwhelming all the goings-on in the square. Belly all fed and off we went on this 3 hour drive to Taghazout. Upon entering Agadir around midnight, there was a roadblock. We were stopped by the guarding cop and was asked about where we were going and staying. We made it to Taghazout about a half hour later.
Fast forward to a week later, we were on the road again back to Marrakech after breakfast to catch our return flight departing that same evening. Got to Kech around 2pm and did some sightseeing in the old town. We wanted to get away from all this madness so we took the car to Gueliz and just chilled at the park. We left the park and wanted to get some food, asked someone and was told to go to the Carre Eden, there’s a food court upstairs. Just around the corner from the park, we came across a massage place and decided let’s go check this out first, maybe there’s extras on offer (wink).
Walked up two flights of stairs I think and we were let in by the receptionist. This woman was so hot 8.5/10, in hindsight I wish I had asked her to give me the massage but obviously I had no clue about the customs here, so just kind of went along with it. I can’t remember exactly but I think we paid Dhs 400 each for an hour’s massage. We waited about 10 minutes or so before being told which room to go into. You can hear girls giggling in the background, they were speaking French to each other. In walked my masseuse, her name was Karima 7/10. She’s about 5 ft 9, big boned, busty, but not fat and has a serious pair of knockers, probably a double E cup. I was sitting on the massage bed while waiting for her and then she told me to take my clothes off. Everything. She left and came back a couple of minutes later. I was butt naked so I’m thinking extras are definitely on offer here. The massage itself I’d give an 8/10 and she was good and willing at taking my broken French directions. She’d swiped and brushed the little guy every now and again and also chat a bit with her colleague who’s massaging my friend. Fast forward 40 minutes later, she asked if there’s anything she can do for me. I played dumb a bit and asked her to elaborate, “par exemple?” Took her a moment to think what she was going to say to me, which I found a bit funny. She started with 400 for HJ or 600 for BJ but I got her down to 300 for BJ. Once agreed, she left the room for some reason then came back a few minutes later and started doing the deed, OWO. Let me tell ya, Karima has serious skills and technique! She didn’t hold back at all, knew what to do with her hands not just choking and wanking it, worked the scrotum area, licking of the shaft too, and some good skills on that tongue in and around mushroom head. I pushed her head down once to attempt DT and she didn’t seem to mind - a 9/10! She let me play with her pussy, some finger action was allowed, I kept it gentle. The icing on the cake was when I asked her to take her bra off to which she happily obliged and started fucking my D with it

I changed position, I wanted to stand and fuck her titties. Alternated between the mouth and her tits a few times before finally coming on her tits, she was sitting on the massage bed. All done and off I went to the shower, came back to the room got dressed and handed her her money just before leaving.
At this point, my buddy was already at sitting at reception waiting for me. I asked him why he’s already out he says he didn’t really fancy the girl massaging him. Oh well, his loss

Left the massage place and crossed the main road onto Avenue Mohammed V and continued walking to Carre Eden and I know now what you guys call the scenic mile. Walked right past McDonald’s and Starsucks completely oblivious to the scene although we did spot quite a few lookers on the strip. Our impression of the shopping centre - we were just in awe by how many good looking females there were on show, right from the visitors to the sales girls! Got some food upstairs and then called it a trip and drove back to the airport with the intention of coming back to this city in the near future.
—
Unfortunately, this is about as much as I can contribute to this thread experience wise. I’ll gradually start building my cred and profile by posting my reviews and experiences in the relevant sections. Thanks again guys!