Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 501043 times)

SHIZ247

Girls usually go with anyone but they dislike disrespectful guys who are in bigger groups that make too much noise and wanna fight everyone. My mate is black when we went out there he picked up a girl who was black and was fairskin looked like rihanna. I was shocked! i think she works at club silvers and he had no problems with girls. They dislike guys who want somthing for nothing or who don'ttreat them well. They also look at grooming and how you approachand speak to them.     

Offline Seand

Further to the report above on the Hanane Spa. If you look on the adverts they mention the massage is given by beautiful young girls! Also the photo would indicate that more than a massage is on offer!
Has anybody else had a good experience here?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Diamonddog

Great thread but what happened to Benny the ball ? Thought we would have had a report by now

asifiqbal4t7

I think I'm a reformed character.....gone are my days of punting gone are the endevours of collecting sorting and choosing .... Marrakesh has found me and cured my years of searching  :kissgirl: Hhh I've found it a regular local beautiful from day 1 or 2 girl ivevlost track of the days lol who is just so absolutely stunning in terms of looks and character it's like watching a guy stop and stare when a woman walking by looks in his direction. ... it's absolutely pathetic but I am loving this ride. So 2 days in a row miss Cheryl Cole is still coming to see me in 2 days of this regular hugs kisses sleepovers  :lol: and just lounging it's been amazing she's taken me to some great restaurants IL try mark them or name them later some of the fish restaurant are amAzing but you need to have lived here to find it we as holiday makers would never find it...so slightly off the beaten path. Best part is she don't take a single dirram from me ... so she must be serious right.....although I have noticed my boxers are disapoearing....IL have a word with her later ...anyway end of the working week it's Friday like s holiday for then so I feel it will be ideal opportunity to find some more delicasses in the form of local ladies....haha still on it

Later today IL hAve my regular beauty round she wants to spend a couple of days with me days and nights hhhhh awesome she is so unbelievably beautiful and sweet I trust can't say no.....remember guys one point here I booked a cheap hotel and this apartment although lots of girls are great there have been many stories of girls being crazy where they steal try screw u over take items at apartment I take only what I need ..... in my case extra boxers cause they keep going missing lol......so I have a dilemma here go with my absolute amazing shag beauty and wonder of Morocco or grab a few more numbers and carry on the chase....with just 3days left it's a case of he who dares....lol

How's everyones else's trip going...?

Oh yes on a side note.....I keep doing these...I went to Monte cristo the other day so enjoying a mellow out night sheesha and a drink anyway these absolutely stunning pair came and hung round as they do with me...me being the kind gent I am offered to share my shisha....so they both talking talking about buying them drinks fags lol I cussed one for asking that by simply holding out my sheesha stick ....that shut her up.. ... so here in this situation just hold your ground... they kinda respect u a Lil for not rolling over. Anyway gets towards 3am I'm a Lil mellowed out and these girls Bern gmgrinding me holding me just everything so big climax .... which one of us you want back..... I just thought fuk..... can I phone a friend.... they both amazing and hips thighs like a coke bottle just taller absolutely stunning. I'm a Lil tired now how much I ask lol I won't budge on anything more the 1000dirrams so they go back and forth with each other. Keep asking that's all you have lol I said yes you smoked all sheesha.....conference again....OK lol shut gets better you can have us both but 1000 each lol so I'm trying my Kung Fu technique trying to explain 2k no likey....the next part for me is just so random so crazy it kinda put me off the place for life....they started arguing with each other I imagine over me....full on who gonna have me I think the fitter one I really wanted and I naturaly spent more time getting to know also wanted me but her friend liked me more so they start....I was thinking where's the cab I just wanna get out here...luckily I been here a couple of times the bar guy called a security guy over thank god let them carry on while I snuck out....I been here almost a week that was another strange night for me two beautiful ladies fighting over me loool I need to wake up soon haha anyway have fun happy punting .... km meeting the girl of my dreams errrr I meant of this trip.  :wacko:

Love this town the people are crazzzy. I love it :kiss:

Offline Seand

If you look on youtube there is a massage spa in Casablanca I think which was part of an undercover plot to reveal that other services are on offer in spas. Anybody know the name of it please. In the video the girls wore light blue tunics and white slacks.

Tsmith

Never ever fall in love with a morrocan woman.I made this mistake. Promised me everything and then after using me for gifts and money, she decided she don't love me anymore.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Never ever fall in love with a morrocan woman.I made this mistake. Promised me everything and then after using me for gifts and money, she decided she don't love me anymore.

Really... tell more? EAS??

Your only other post is about getting ripped off by the girls and you ended up paying them 600Dhs to walk away.

Offline romeomustdie

This is quite believable TBH.

Offline romeomustdie

There was a girl I used to talk to quite a bit. When I came back kept asking for money. When I didn't transfer she blocked. E. by that I am bothered. Just daying

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

This is quite believable TBH.

I don't doubt it. It's just the poster has been a member since 1st aug last year, and the only other post he has made is about picking up 2 scammers from McDonalds.

It'd be great if he shared his Morocco puntings with us, as well as his experience about never falling in love again.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
For those that know me on here, they will confirm that I always welcome newcomers to UKP, am helpful to members seeking any help on here, and also I don't get involved in any confrontational posts.

However, the Morocco thread is a different ball altogether. Due to the popularity of UKP, this thread comes at the top of any search for punting in Marrakesh, so naturally, there is a constant stream of newcomers to this thread, and majority of them go through the same pattern..... either jump in with a request that will not be fulfilled (e.g. apartments), or post that they have been to Morocco previously but had no luck with the apartment, or make a comment that they haver read all 130+ pages, and then still have the audacity for asking for apartment details.

FFS.... if you have read the ENTIRE thread of 130+ pages, then you will know damn well that by the time you catch up with the latest thread, no experienced poster on here is going to provide you with that info  :dash: :dash: :dash:

For any newbies, low-count poster, or those who have only posted in the Marrakesh thread, expect to back-up any comments you make about your experiences in Marrakesh, or details of your previous visits, if you subsequently make any irrelevant posts or posts that add no value to the thread, or worse still jump in and ask for details of WG friendly apartments.

This should not put off any newbie who really makes an effort to get into the thread, and starts to post useful info in this thread, I could cite numerous members here, such as benny the ball, etc.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Great thread but what happened to Benny the ball ? Thought we would have had a report by now

I suspect he has just returned and still getting his breath back  :lol:

Alternatively, he has ditched his wife, fallen in love with another Moroccan girl and buggered off somewhere with her, although I hope this is not the case, as I miss him.... I need him back, he's my ONLY helper with the Morocco Wiki Guide.....

Hint!!

asifiqbal4t7

I too big to help with your quest to become the number 1 forum for punting in narrakesh...I will share more but how much is enough I'm wary anyone can read this but as this is s closed country any ideas whether we should make all places people etc .... lol I'm off to meet another girl thus is a fun fun place full of stange roads and beautiful wonen...bring on the weekend!!!!! :D :cool:

Offline insignia

Just a quickie guys im not exactly a newbie but have never had anything to post as never been there, but always wanted to, and to follow in you guys footsteps so now im going and this has what made my mind up.
Last week i was working for one night at a major chain hotel. i know all the staff of which there is probably 6 nationalities. anyway half way through the evening down comes the gorgeouse receptionist and starts chatting away asking how the event i was working on was going. where you from i asked, Marrakech she replied. i told her it was a dream of mine to go there at which she laughed  and said guys only go to kesh for the girls.i smiled and winked and said maybe thats why im going if they all look like you (smoothy ye i know) anyway after around 20 mins she said her break was over but she finished at midnight if i wanted to buy her a drink. To cut a long long story short i ended up in her room with a botttle of wine and had the most amazing night which cost me the price of the bottle of wine and gained a lot of info on kesh most of which is posted here.
so i get home around 9 the following morning and now trying to find a full 7 or so days in the next 6 weeks to get out there and relive that night. so that is what has made my mind up and to take the plunge.
I promise to give you all a day by day report which i think is only fair   

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Just a quickie guys im not exactly a newbie but have never had anything to post as never been there, but always wanted to, and to follow in you guys footsteps so now im going and this has what made my mind up.
Last week i was working for one night at a major chain hotel. i know all the staff of which there is probably 6 nationalities. anyway half way through the evening down comes the gorgeouse receptionist and starts chatting away asking how the event i was working on was going. where you from i asked, Marrakech she replied. i told her it was a dream of mine to go there at which she laughed  and said guys only go to kesh for the girls.i smiled and winked and said maybe thats why im going if they all look like you (smoothy ye i know) anyway after around 20 mins she said her break was over but she finished at midnight if i wanted to buy her a drink. To cut a long long story short i ended up in her room with a botttle of wine and had the most amazing night which cost me the price of the bottle of wine and gained a lot of info on kesh most of which is posted here.
so i get home around 9 the following morning and now trying to find a full 7 or so days in the next 6 weeks to get out there and relive that night. so that is what has made my mind up and to take the plunge.
I promise to give you all a day by day report which i think is only fair   

Sod your report!! Send me the contact number of this receptionist  :D

In return, I can provide you with all the info you need for a good time in Kesh!!

Offline misterali

Haha a little bit of Marrakech in UK is all we need for sure!

Offline Seand

With reference to the post above, this is the video I speak about.
Would it be Ely coiffure in Casablanca?
Thanks.

External Link/Members Only

Offline nike

The op has stumbled on the biggest scandel in history. Morocaan women will make men fall in love with them and then screw them over. I just wished u had kept this quiet. Now this is out, the women in the rest of the world will learn about this deceitful and crafty plan. Woe betide the male population of the world, the op has released a plague, upon us, of biblical porportions.

:lol:

ThePumPumLova

So we fly out on Thursday morning and there's 4 of us going.. our contact has promised us 2 apartments but we are waiting on the villa.. the villa owner is waiting till Monday in case he can book it for the whole week..bit of a piss take but I've managed to find someone via airbnb who's cool with renting his villa but looking at  €400 a night. Going to wait on the contact as he's tried and trusted and sends driver to pick you up and drop you off anytime anywhere. I've already got around 5 girls numbers via tinder and all are game. Price ranging from 800-2000 but on our first night we plan on going monte cristo or comptoir for some food etc and see how it goes.. also heard there's a new buddha bar which is meant to be good. I've been googling a bit as no help here but managed to find the name of 3 massage places where u can get extras so planning a visit Friday daytime along with quad biking and then off to some bar again at night maybe monte again or theatro.. every nifht we will be booking a table and just looking about in the clubs and bars rather than the streets

Offline Seand

With reference to the post above, this is the video I speak about.
Would it be Ely coiffure in Casablanca?
Thanks.

External Link/Members Only

Yes I now know that it Ely hair salon/spa.
But I think it is closed now?
Can anybody confirm this please.

Offline Seand

Yes I now know that it Ely hair salon/spa.
But I think it is closed now?
Can anybody confirm this please.

It is still open as got message back from Spa.
Maybe somebody could visit it soon and see if the nice lady in the video is still there.
Thanks.

Offline misterali

It is still open as got message back from Spa.
Maybe somebody could visit it soon and see if the nice lady in the video is still there.
Thanks.

This is in Casablanca? The thread is about Marrakech. Perhaps you should go to Casablanca and start a new thread about it  :thumbsup:

ThePumPumLova

My fucking contact has flopped on us and not answering his phone now. We travel out Thursday I know it's a long shot but would appreciate it if anyone got a link for a villa etc.. I've found one via airbnb but wants the birds out by 5am which is pointless as we will be clubbing and shit to that time if anyone got details let me know pls I can give u my email address I ain't got pm access

asifiqbal4t7

:drinks: what a place what a city what a great place to be. My first end of review for my trip as I head towards the main airport. Thrills spills a few ameture mistakes along the way but all duly noted by the magnificent 7 for which I salute you. So last few days in marrakesh. As I become more accustomed to the shenanigans of what goes on here I find myself genuinely warming to the people here. Yes there's all pirates arr arr and they will literally try anything and everything to fleece you . But there determination to do this is for me almost inspiring but crooked as hell. For example I spend slot of time in Starbucks you notice the ladies sending their children through the doors inspiring a new generation to feed of this habit of begging. However when you see the ladies themselves they are all 2 or 3 times my weight very large ladies so it does beg the quedion.....can they really be so hungry or so poor .... anyway lol observations aside let's talk ladies.

In the 2ish weeks I been here I met slot of great ladies so clingers skid mingers...once they took off the makeup and some absolute angels. When I first start sharing my experiences on here I was just taken back by how well oiled this part of Moroccan culture is. I almost definitely discredited to get shafted robbed and even frappes by the police. But the more the holiday went on the more I followed the above laid by those before me the more I felt this really is a scene which if played correctly is seriously a great great experience.

Club scene. I gmfound the girls here to be very business like full of make up looking like models but we're the most exprnsive. Having said that I never paid more then 1000 dreams for a club girl. So there are great girls at great prices you just have to be polite and direct.

Starbucks. This is a anything goes category for me you get slot of younger wanna be here. However I met a beautiful really Beautiful petit Cheryl Cole type here and I have to now admit I am loving her I have seen her maybe 6 times in total love the conversation and live being around her. It was my last night last night so saw her one final time. I only ever saw her in Starbucks that's first night but boy was she worth it. So here we are the first punt of my trip ultimately was the last punt if my trip . And she is by the the stand out for me. Beautiful sweet and so charmingm. Best part was after I paid her 700 initially I think I bought her a couple if meals and even last night I insisted she take money she refused and told me she only cane to see me .. and I literally forced her to take dreams for a taxi. So watch this space great people great place don't think just cone. It was my first time as I said so I had a backup hotel which was actually very nice and apartment I took as when I needed it . Which may be a Lil expensive but it was my first punting trip in Marrakesh and rather waste a few hundred then a few grand. All in all great work by everybody who contributed to this thread. It's been amazing emotional even the wg lol have fought over me lol . But what a place those Atlas Mountain's are just sublime worth the trip just to see those. Anyway thanks to all especially Nike nmbenny the ball Mr Ali and his exceptional write-ups and everyone else I didn't mention.  Back to blighty and I'm already having withdrawal symptims.

Take care y'all be safe be free and enjoy those milky brown beauties.

Oh yes on a side note I don't drink or smoke and found this to be quite s good ice breaker with the girls who seemed to be very jmpressed Hhh they almost respected me more for not doing this I found it seemed to impress them more .

Lastly please stay the hell away from anyone from Saudi they are really really really wierd.  :thumbsup:  :scare: and frighteningly scatty. Lol

Offline MrMatrix

:drinks: what a place what a city what a great place to be. My first end of review for my trip as I head towards the main airport. Thrills spills a few ameture mistakes along the way but all duly noted by the magnificent 7 for which I salute you. So last few days in marrakesh. As I become more accustomed to the shenanigans of what goes on here I find myself genuinely warming to the people here. Yes there's all pirates arr arr and they will literally try anything and everything to fleece you . But there determination to do this is for me almost inspiring but crooked as hell. For example I spend slot of time in Starbucks you notice the ladies sending their children through the doors inspiring a new generation to feed of this habit of begging. However when you see the ladies themselves they are all 2 or 3 times my weight very large ladies so it does beg the quedion.....can they really be so hungry or so poor .... anyway lol observations aside let's talk ladies.

In the 2ish weeks I been here I met slot of great ladies so clingers skid mingers...once they took off the makeup and some absolute angels. When I first start sharing my experiences on here I was just taken back by how well oiled this part of Moroccan culture is. I almost definitely discredited to get shafted robbed and even frappes by the police. But the more the holiday went on the more I followed the above laid by those before me the more I felt this really is a scene which if played correctly is seriously a great great experience.

Club scene. I gmfound the girls here to be very business like full of make up looking like models but we're the most exprnsive. Having said that I never paid more then 1000 dreams for a club girl. So there are great girls at great prices you just have to be polite and direct.

Starbucks. This is a anything goes category for me you get slot of younger wanna be here. However I met a beautiful really Beautiful petit Cheryl Cole type here and I have to now admit I am loving her I have seen her maybe 6 times in total love the conversation and live being around her. It was my last night last night so saw her one final time. I only ever saw her in Starbucks that's first night but boy was she worth it. So here we are the first punt of my trip ultimately was the last punt if my trip . And she is by the the stand out for me. Beautiful sweet and so charmingm. Best part was after I paid her 700 initially I think I bought her a couple if meals and even last night I insisted she take money she refused and told me she only cane to see me .. and I literally forced her to take dreams for a taxi. So watch this space great people great place don't think just cone. It was my first time as I said so I had a backup hotel which was actually very nice and apartment I took as when I needed it . Which may be a Lil expensive but it was my first punting trip in Marrakesh and rather waste a few hundred then a few grand. All in all great work by everybody who contributed to this thread. It's been amazing emotional even the wg lol have fought over me lol . But what a place those Atlas Mountain's are just sublime worth the trip just to see those. Anyway thanks to all especially Nike nmbenny the ball Mr Ali and his exceptional write-ups and everyone else I didn't mention.  Back to blighty and I'm already having withdrawal symptims.

Take care y'all be safe be free and enjoy those milky brown beauties.

Oh yes on a side note I don't drink or smoke and found this to be quite s good ice breaker with the girls who seemed to be very jmpressed Hhh they almost respected me more for not doing this I found it seemed to impress them more .

Lastly please stay the hell away from anyone from Saudi they are really really really wierd.  :thumbsup:  :scare: and frighteningly scatty. Lol
Good post asifiqbal4t7. Some good info here that I'm sure will be useful for regulars out there. So when are you going back?.. :hi:

asifiqbal4t7

I am now compelled to really try this all again maybe this time with a few regulars of here....I'm open to any one else's timescales I think April and may are mostly out due to work but there is always March and June I save a couple of. Very useful numbers so as I would love to share as much as I can here it would be reaching new heights to link with a few of the pioneers see the masters at work. A great punting post and a great set of character s I'm glad I came across this page it's been such an adventure I have never walked so much in my life so for that reason amongst many more it's been nothing short of a inspiring. Next time maybe IL take a look at agdir which I now know you can get a premium ctm bus for about 8 quid to ahadir leather seats snacks and Wi-Fi yep even Morocco is going up in the world. But for now I have to try and get back to reality which currently seems quite a long way off to reaching.....barter hard keep focus and if it don't feel right just walk away as a bare minimum keep this and you will A-okay

fezzy197

June is Ramadan so all clubs closed and no WGs around.  Best time to go to Agadir is February or November as it is a buyers market and you can get great deals.  Last time I was there i was offered a free afternoon session the day after an evening session total for 800dh.  I've been to Morocco alot and punted in all the cities so I pretty much know who is being genuine and who is pulling my plonker (pardon the pun). 

archie33

Morroco is all year round punting place except Ramadan. Agadir you can get cheaper girls from 500 to 800 dirham for the night, but the quality is no way near compared to Marrakech. I have punted in marrakech only last few years because I found marrakech girls way better than agadir. The top girls in marrakech will take care of themselves, go hammam and salon and look good. In agadir when your paying 500-800 dirham for a girl, that's because that's what she is worth. In marrakech they charge a lot more because they way more Hot and look better. Each to there own, every punter has there own budget and wants to enjoy within there budget. Only in Sofitel agadir you will find a couple of hot girls and they will be charging 1500-2000 dh. Rest of the places like Factory in agadir you can pick up a girl for 500-800dh, I know both places well agadir and marrakech and it's all day Marrakech for me. But I know why guys go Agadir, Enjoy your holidays and respect the people.

gg_123

The amount of valuable information on this thread is crazy. I've still got some reading to do but from what I've read I've managed to find a few hotties on Tinder and convince a friend to plan a trip to Marrakech. Although all the apartments I've found on Airbnb seem to know how the game works and specify no bribing the guards or female guests allowed. Going to keep searching and try to message a few owners and take it from there. Time to get reading some more.

Offline tmusketeer

I am all set to go to Marrakech on 28th, however will be arriving in Tangier for 3 nights before going to Kech, will give a report on how it goes.

Kech accommodation is sorted but am planning to book a hotel for Tangier as I believe girl can visit your room (a) if you have booked & paid for double occupancy (b) book an additional room as & when required, but this will be a bit expensive if you are having girls a couple of times or more in the day, any more insight on how this works is very much appreciated as last 2 times I punted in Tangier , we had an apartment and I was in the legendary company of Nike.

Offline tmusketeer

Just realized one more thing, unless am having one of those days, can't seem to find how you PM any fellow member, think as I haven't been posted/contributed much in last 12 months, this might have been removed by admin

gg_123

I would really appreciate it if Admin could allow me to use Pm facility please.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I would really appreciate it if Admin could allow me to use Pm facility please.

The question won't make anyone laugh, it'll make most people  :dash: :dash:

The PM facility is a privilege, not a right. Post, contribute, feedback on girls you've seen and you might earn it one day.

From thew following thread:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=127436.0

IMHO, you might have been a member for nearly 2 years, but with only 15 posts in that time, you can understand why you do not have this facility enabled.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 03:01:47 pm by CoolTiger »

SHIZ247

i'm not sure thats the case. i had PM straight away i think. Make sure you verify your accounts via your emails.

gg_123

I agree my contribution hasn't been that great but having said that, I've seen people have the facility with only a number of posts and no reviews to their name and I've at least got two. Again I completely agree I should contribute more and I will be doing so. Punting has been very slow lately but hoping to change all that soon in Marrakech.

gg_123

i'm not sure thats the case. i had PM straight away i think. Make sure you verify your accounts via your emails.

Thanks for the advice, I've checked my email but can't seem to find anything.

ThePumPumLova

Back from 3 nights so much drama and madness

Offline fazzy

gg_123

So I found a few girls on Tinder ready to meet up. One of them is this one(Picture 1). She speaks French and Dutch and a little bit of English. So thanks to Google translate, I've agreed with her. They all seem to quote around 2000 at the beginning but I know she'll probably settle for around 1500 a night. I'm actually planning on doing more 2 3 hour punts rather than all nighters so should be around 600 - 800 mark, saves me money(not that its not cheap enough already) and being my first time in Marrakech, I'm not too sure about letting a stranger stay the whole night while I'm KO. 

Having said that, these girls are damn sweet.
She was asking me what I liked and how she can accommodate all my wishes etc, even as far as dirty talk and seductive voice messages. I asked her if she had a friend and she sent me a picture of her friend(Picture 2), she is also ready for a threesome with her. Asked me who I would fuck first in the threesome, to which I replied 'you first of course' lol. I know money talks but we're paying a fraction of the price to UK to get treated like a King literally! Cant wait for this trip!

Picture 1

Picture 2

Let me know if you found this useful. I have other pictures of this girl and her friend.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 12:51:47 am by gg_123 »

Offline Hansolo69

I'd say girl No 2 looks better than No 1 !

Just watch all your valuables if you have 2 girls in your apartment at the same time.

Offline misterali

Just watch all your valuables if you have 2 girls in your apartment at the same time.

I'd take girl No 1 any day but I would be happy with either haha! Good find.

PumPumLova I'd love to hear your tales of joys and sorrows. Look forward to a good report.

gg_123

Yeh the only time I'm having two girls back is when either my friend wants to punt or I'm having that threesome I planned with her.

Heres some more pics of Girl 1

Girl 1

Girl 2

Offline MrMatrix

Mmmm all very nice,....you lucky guys :hi:

Hugh Jass

hi all, going marrakech next month and was looking to get a feel of the scene down there these days. I went back om 2012 but didnt actually punt. Heard its got a lot more stricter in the last year. Anyway ill be back after i've gone through the previous 137 pages!!

Offline ss23

Don't know what's happened to benny the ball.
It dose seem a bit weird for someone who spent so much time on the thread as him and even created the morroco wiki page, hasn't logged in after his trip

I was out there the same time as him I think. Maybe his decided to live out there

Offline MrMatrix

Don't know what's happened to benny the ball.
It dose seem a bit weird for someone who spent so much time on the thread as him and even created the morroco wiki page, hasn't logged in after his trip

I was out there the same time as him I think. Maybe his decided to live out there
His last post was the 25/1 and last logged in 31/1, as you say its out of kilter . something is clearly not right here. Hope the guy is OK. :hi:

mercedesclk

Is it permissable to bring a girl to your hotel room if she has a room booked for herself in addition? I did this on my last trip and got away with it but was very paranoid throughout as the security seemed to have worked out what was going on.

Hugh Jass

Finally read each and everyone of the posts in this thread and has taken 6 days to do so! :wacko: Thanks to all the contributors so far, very intriguing and entertaining read...

I'm going out from 15/3/17-20/3/17 with 2 other mates, anyone going to be in kech during those dates?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:39:17 pm by Hugh Jass »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Finally read each and everyone of the posts in this thread and has taken 6 days to do so! :wacko: Thanks to all the contributors so far, very intriguing and entertaining read...

I'm going out from 15/3/17-20/3/17 with 2 other mates, anyone going to be in kech during those dates?

So we have more in common than just the East Mids??  :D

Well done in reading the entire thread. Hope you picked up useful points. There is also a Wiki guide on here.

Will this be your first trip, or have you been before?

Have you already booked your accom?

Hugh Jass

Hello mate, I've been once before in 2012 but that wasn't for punting as i wasn't really a punter back then. Had I known what the real Marrakech was like I might have started earlier  :lol:

No accomodation booked yet but recognise it can make or break the trip. Got to be an apartment in Gueliz from the advice one here?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 10:15:35 pm by Hugh Jass »