Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 978290 times)

Traveller0007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
It's like a dog chase here right now, they start at 3000, the Middle East Arabs paying double that, French pensioners paying the asking price, we are left over with the rubbish no one wants with our 1000 DM in our pocket

Offline ss23

It's like a dog chase here right now, they start at 3000, the Middle East Arabs paying double that, French pensioners paying the asking price, we are left over with the rubbish no one wants with our 1000 DM in our pocket

Where have these prices been quoted to you?

archie33

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline nike

If ur paying £200 for a couple of hours, as the op said, why not just stay here. Those are uk prices. If u end up pahing those prices, ur either desperate and ur letting ur dick do the thinking or ur a crap negotiater.

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
For those of you on SA, this may be of interest

External Link/Members Only

There are about 40+ girls showing as being there
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 04:45:27 am by Steve2 »

Offline CoolTiger

If ur paying £200 for a couple of hours, as the op said, why not just stay here. Those are uk prices. If u end up pahing those prices, ur either desperate and ur letting ur dick do the thinking or ur a crap negotiater.


For those of you on SA, this may be of interest

External Link/Members Only

There are about 40+ girls showing as being there


 :lol:

In addition, here's a few Moroccan WGs in the UK...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

Archie, at the end of the day, it is up to you how much you want to pay to see the girls.

However, worth noting that if you DEFINITELY want them to leave within a few hours, you may as well negotiate with them a much lower price, to leave early, i.e. explain to them that you are after only 1 or 2 shots, following which they would be able to leave.

This offer will attract many WGs, as this then enables them to leave early from your apartment, and immediately text a few punters who did not have any success to be ablre to see her at 5 or 6am in the morning.

A case of win win situation.

Traveller0007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Where have these prices been quoted to you?

Everywhere mate, McDonald's, Starbucks, the plaza everywhere, not saying you can't get it for 500, 600, 800 to 1000 but they do start at 3000 and most won't go below 2500. I will do a detailed report when I get back, you will see what I mean but at the same time it is a dog chase I don't think it's all that!

Offline romeomustdie

They try there luck I guess. To milk you for as much as they can

Benny the Ball

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Everywhere mate, McDonald's, Starbucks, the plaza everywhere, not saying you can't get it for 500, 600, 800 to 1000 but they do start at 3000 and most won't go below 2500. I will do a detailed report when I get back, you will see what I mean but at the same time it is a dog chase I don't think it's all that!
Well Im there next week and at those prices it'll be a dry week for me. I'm not paying even the best 10/10 moroccan girl £200 for a shag. Anyone who does must have a screw loose  :wacko: Thats more than many skilled workers earn in a week over there. Its pure greed and only idiots are still feeding it. /rant

Oh well, theres always the hamams.

archie33

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
The real stunners will be gone after a few hours in Marrakech, I just come back from Dubai where I did not monger they are charging over £400 for 2 pops till morning. I have my regulars in Marrakech where I pay 1000 dirham for 2 pops. In the club I will get there number and next day invite them over for 1000-1200 dirham for a few hours and 2 pops. I'm happy with that plus I dont want a girl to sleep next to me till early morning who can't barely speak English. But like I said before every punter is different, In Marrakech your gonna get people who are Rich or boys who have deep pockets and will pay 3000 dirhams, I have been seeing it for years now.

Offline romeomustdie

Very true. Especially the gulf Arabs. They probably throw money at these girls. I saw a stunner who wanted 2000 for the night then another spoke to her and they were gone. He was a young British Asian guy. They were out the club within minutes. People pay especially the ones that don't know the rates and stuff.

Offline CoolTiger

As for the Gulf Boys.... I have experienced this at first hand in dubai since 2000, especially Moroccan girls in Dubai. I was never able to see a Moroccan girl in Dubai as only the local Arabs used to see them, mainly by offering them a much higher figure. When a punting friend of mine ( Nike, you may recall him... Mr R) once picked up a Moroccan girl in Dubai, instead of catching a taxi to his hotel, she drove him to his hotel in a sports car, that had been given to her as a gift by a rich arab, in order to stay exclusively his  :lol: :lol: :lol:  He was out of the country at the time, so no surprise that she went out to earn extra cash. BTW he paid £800 for an overnighter with her, and I recall him saying she was worth it.

As long as these rich boys are going to be around, the girls will try their level best to quote the same prices to us as well.  If you politely explain that

a) You are a regular traveller to Marrakesh
b) You are NOT a rich arab,
c) You will treat them nicely (you will be shocked at how some of these gulf guys treat them. they only go with them for the Money, knowing full well that there is a good chance they will be mis-treated)
d) Offer of breakfast or possibility of 2nd and 3rd night usually entices them
e) If you are as old as I am, then explain that you will not be hogging her all night, as those days are long behind you  :lol:

Then there is a good chance you can easily convince them to come with you. We managed to do this with numerous girls last August, and all of them were for 1,500 for an overnight, to leave the Villa after 9.00am. Unsurprisingly, a few stayed on for the following day.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 12:00:24 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

Very true. Especially the gulf Arabs. They probably throw money at these girls. I saw a stunner who wanted 2000 for the night then another spoke to her and they were gone. He was a young British Asian guy. They were out the club within minutes. People pay especially the ones that don't know the rates and stuff.

Although you may feel hard done by, I don't blame the Asian guy for agreeing to 2,000 and leave immediately.

Coming from the UK and paying the equivalent of £200 for an overnighter with a stunner is always going to be VFM, when you consider what he would be paying in the UK.

I know some members might not agree with me, although I'd have pushed the stunner for 1,500, I would not have haggled for too long and may quite well have agreed to 2,000 if it meant leaving straight away. 

archie33

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well said boys, the reason I payed 2,500 dirhams for that Stunner, to me she looked the best girl in Montecristo plus there were other Guys ready to pounce. We are not the only guys who go mongering. First time I went Marrakech a few years back, there was a club called Paradise. Club was full of girls working, end of the night i was shocked how many left the club empty handed. The top girls won't go for a bargain, they will go home. That's when I learnt these girls you can't bargain with them, only negotiate a fair price.

marmiteman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That's a good point, I thought towards the end of the night some girls would start dropping prices but some still stuck to 3000/4000.  :unknown: They looked mardy anyway.

Looks aren't always everything anyway, if they are staying all night I'd rather have a laugh with them too.  :)

Offline CoolTiger

That's a good point, I thought towards the end of the night some girls would start dropping prices but some still stuck to 3000/4000.  :unknown: They looked mardy anyway.


It depends how desperate they are. some may drop their asking rate, if only to secure a booking and get SOME cash for the shift that she has put in so far. Those who are well off or those who think they don't want to haggle with the wrong clientelle (i.e. the hangers on or those who were pitching low all night and are still lonely at the end of the night) may decide to walk away empty handed, for trying a different night.

With all said, how often have we read on here where some girl is contacting you at 5 or 6am in the morning, hoping for a meet up??

Perhaps she met up with Archie, finished and left early  :D, or perhaps she was still not picked up at the end of the night.
 

archie33

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Lol, the hustlers will call you in the morning looking for an extra raise, the top girls once they made what they happy with, they are done. Plus most girls have kids, I'm happy with 2 pops and couple of hours to chill and have fun. Most girls will lie, say yes all night and then after a few hours will say I'm leaving. Some girls will be good, some will be hustlers and some just wanna rush you after 1 pop. I got my regular contacts out there now which I'm more than happy with.

Traveller0007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm surprised you guys got bad feedback on Dubai. That's my second home I spend 3 to 4 month a year there and I personally rate it as the number one spot, I have never paid more than £200 a night and with that you get exactly what you want from nationality, to looks, language, age and it's delivered to your hotel room by hotel staff, they will do absolutely everything they can for you. No worries about them stealing from you or anyone scamming you or apartment issues or police and yes not many morrocon there but lots of  Persians there who are far better looking than these lot over here . I guess it comes down to what you are used to and what contacts you have be it Dubai or Marrakech.

Offline CoolTiger

Lol, the hustlers will call you in the morning looking for an extra raise, the top girls once they made what they happy with, they are done. Plus most girls have kids, I'm happy with 2 pops and couple of hours to chill and have fun. Most girls will lie, say yes all night and then after a few hours will say I'm leaving. Some girls will be good, some will be hustlers and some just wanna rush you after 1 pop. I got my regular contacts out there now which I'm more than happy with.

The trick is to agree a fee that is stepped/graded....

i.e. Warn them that the 1,500 is for staying all night and leaving at, say 9.00am. Include a note about whether you require an extra shot when you wake up in the morning.
I usually WARN them and agree that should they decide to leave early, e.g. within 2 shots, then I will pay them ONLY Dhsxxxx. This way, there is less chance of her trying to sneak off early.

Offline CoolTiger

Lol, the hustlers will call you in the morning looking for an extra raise, the top girls once they made what they happy with, they are done. Plus most girls have kids, I'm happy with 2 pops and couple of hours to chill and have fun. Most girls will lie, say yes all night and then after a few hours will say I'm leaving. Some girls will be good, some will be hustlers and some just wanna rush you after 1 pop. I got my regular contacts out there now which I'm more than happy with.

These were the best ones to deal with. On my last trip, we went to Monte Cristo only the once, and brought girls back. For those that enjoyed their stay with us and who had provided decent service, we asked them to stay for 2nd and 3rd night. It was no surprise that a few of them stayed with us for the entire period, happy with a fee of 1,500 per night, nothing extra for staying during the day time, and they had full use of the villa, all the snacks (which vanished quickly  :lol:) and all meals were provided for them.

Offline CoolTiger

I'm surprised you guys got bad feedback on Dubai. That's my second home I spend 3 to 4 month a year there and I personally rate it as the number one spot, I have never paid more than £200 a night and with that you get exactly what you want from nationality, to looks, language, age and it's delivered to your hotel room by hotel staff, they will do absolutely everything they can for you. No worries about them stealing from you or anyone scamming you or apartment issues or police and yes not many morrocon there but lots of  Persians there who are far better looking than these lot over here . I guess it comes down to what you are used to and what contacts you have be it Dubai or Marrakech.

Not bad feedback. I have been going there since 2000, when overnights with Russian Stunners were only £200. Yes, proper Moscovite Russian stunners, not your Uzbek, Krgs, Turmenistanis, etc pretending to be Russians.

The best part was proper Indian/Pakistani girls for £300~ £500 for entire night. Not Mujra girls who've scammed you '000s in Dhirmas fo rtheir Crown, but proper Indian girls who came and would stay in Dubai for 3~4 weeks, then shipped back home.

They were the great days, pre 2008 Property crash. Have not been there for past 2 years.

Traveller0007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Not bad feedback. I have been going there since 2000, when overnights with Russian Stunners were only £200. Yes, proper Moscovite Russian stunners, not your Uzbek, Krgs, Turmenistanis, etc pretending to be Russians.

The best part was proper Indian/Pakistani girls for £300~ £500 for entire night. Not Mujra girls who've scammed you '000s in Dhirmas fo rtheir Crown, but proper Indian girls who came and would stay in Dubai for 3~4 weeks, then shipped back home.

They were the great days, pre 2008 Property crash. Have not been there for past 2 years.


Cool tiger

May be you and I should hook up in Dubai sometime? Those good days are still there now you just got to know the right people and be in the right circles, for me  you can't get better than Pakistani and Persian girls.

Offline romeomustdie

Pakistani working girls in Dubai? No way. Never heard of this before.

archie33

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Ramee royal hotel Dubai, Pakistani girls, mirchi nightclub

Offline romeomustdie

Tbh for me moroccon girls do it. That long hair and Caramel complexion.

Traveller0007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline CoolTiger

Cool tiger

May be you and I should hook up in Dubai sometime? Those good days are still there now you just got to know the right people and be in the right circles, for me  you can't get better than Pakistani and Persian girls.

Pakistani working girls in Dubai? No way. Never heard of this before.

Ramee royal hotel Dubai, Pakistani girls, mirchi nightclub

In my days, there were NO clubs that had Indian/Pakistani girls, as it was a strict no, no, mainly due to the overwhelming numbers of males from the Indian sub-continent making a nuisance of themselves, e.g. Staying Alive night club in the Imperial Hotel, or even York International hotel.

We had contact details of a TOP Indian pimp, who brought in some great talent from India or Pakistan. We would call the guy, and if he knew you well or was happy that you had been introduced by a guy you trusted, he would typically send 4~6 girls in a heavily tinted Range Rover / people carrier direct to your hotel. You would meet up with the guy in the car park, get inside his car and make your selection. Over time, you would trust him to send your regular favourites or any new, decent talent that had just arrived in Dubai.

Oh how we laughed at idiots throwing their monies in Mujrahs, knowing full well that the dancers were only cock-teasers, and even though they went off with a punter at the end of the night, those guys paid well over the odds.   

Offline CoolTiger

Ramee royal hotel Dubai, Pakistani girls, mirchi nightclub

How would you rate the girls in the above clubs?

archie33

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
They were nothing special in the club, I agree with kinghenry you can't beat the morrocan look with with caramel complexion

Offline CoolTiger

Cool tiger

May be you and I should hook up in Dubai sometime? Those good days are still there now you just got to know the right people and be in the right circles, for me  you can't get better than Pakistani and Persian girls.

May just do that for my next trip, but get some posts under your belt first!!! Stay in touch.

Although have not been for a while, I am fully aware of the punting scene there, esp the indian girls connection as the punting friend I mentioned in my earlier post has a base in Dubai, so he is practically more or less there every few months. He knows all the top contacts, and he is in the right circle for creme de la creme talent, including Moroccan girls. He was once taken by a Moroccan girl in Dubai to a family wedding in Marrakesh.

Offline romeomustdie

Bloody he'll. I wonder how these girls get married after doing this for so long. They must end up marrying ta Custoner

Offline nike

Bloody he'll. I wonder how these girls get married after doing this for so long. They must end up marrying ta Custoner

Don't worry ur majesty, we'll find u a nice tight one. :lol:

Ford_capri

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
First time posting on here but have been looking at the forum for the last couple of days reading through wat has been written. Well we have been to tangiers a couple of times and will be trying out marrakech for the first time in early March.
We always stayed in the same 4star hotel in tangier, which was a bit rough and ready but we had an amazing caberet every nite, where all the ladies would come back to if they did not get lucky in 555 or any other clubs, was a meat market some good and some bad.
But having made some calls to hotels in marrakesh everything seems to be on lock down. Completely different from the tangier scene. Been looking at apartments but there are 7 of us coming and not sure if guest friendly apartments can take us all lol
So jus a little worried at the moment

Offline shyjamal

Don't worry ur majesty, we'll find u a nice tight one. :lol:

 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive not been to Maroc but ive heard of these girls wanting to marry foreign men... best to avoid these honey traps and not mix business with pleasure  :wacko: :wacko:

Ford_capri

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yes we have had it too when they jus keep bombarding you with txt when ur there. also very difficult wen ur out an about and yesterday's trophy is there and ur hunting for a new piece. We were in a club once in tangier and the yesterdays girl picked a fight with tonight's girl, wow u should have seen the nails clawing and heel throwing. The bouncers jus slapped them and threw them out.

Offline romeomustdie

Yes we have had it too when they jus keep bombarding you with txt when ur there. also very difficult wen ur out an about and yesterday's trophy is there and ur hunting for a new piece. We were in a club once in tangier and the yesterdays girl picked a fight with tonight's girl, wow u should have seen the nails clawing and heel throwing. The bouncers jus slapped them and threw them out.


Goodness me. What the actual fuck. I had that In monte cristo. Last nights girl clinging onto me until luckily someone took her.

Ford_capri

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yeah it's true, the girls seem to b in groups aswell and some times one group dnt like the other and it gets a bit messy. Wen the girls knw ur with somebody else they dnt approach u.

Ford_capri

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have heard that there is a new bar w club that has opened in marrakesh and also that 555 is not wat it used to b?? Any views guys ??

archie33

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Girls are very competitive and bitchy in Morroco, and I have slept with 1 girl and the next day the same girl will give me evil eyes just because I'm talking to another girl, girls want you to give business to them only, they start acting weird if you start talking to another girl. I have experienced this with the club girls.

Offline romeomustdie

I have heard that there is a new bar w club that has opened in marrakesh and also that 555 is not wat it used to b?? Any views guys ??


No idea buddy.

Offline romeomustdie

When we were out there we hit up monte cristo few times and the music and talent was great so we didn't try anywhere else.

Offline CoolTiger

When we were out there we hit up monte cristo few times and the music and talent was great so we didn't try anywhere else.


Likewise. Even then, we went there for only 1 night, and never needed to return back for the rest of our trip. 

Offline romeomustdie

I like the music and atmosphere so I would always go back. Also on weekend and Friday nights the talent is so much more. You really miss out if you don't go honestly.

Offline romeomustdie

It's packed to the max with honeys dancing around. What a refreshing sight

Ford_capri

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hey guys still having issues with whether can get decent hotel like we had in tangier or is it best for us 7 guys to get an apartment, I knw Nike has some contacts but any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance, by the way we're going for my big 40th so wanna try and make it wow

Offline misterali

Hey guys still having issues with whether can get decent hotel like we had in tangier or is it best for us 7 guys to get an apartment, I knw Nike has some contacts but any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance, by the way we're going for my big 40th so wanna try and make it wow

For 7 guys, villa is the only way. Getting an apartment that size would be next to impossible from what I know of Marrakech. Aside for getting apartments in the same complex/building, best option would be to look at villas further out.

Ford_capri

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Anybody can pm me some detaild bout Guest friendly apartments n letting agents pls. 7 of us travelling all reading for it lol!!!!!

Ford_capri

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Traveller0007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Girls are very competitive and bitchy in Morroco, and I have slept with 1 girl and the next day the same girl will give me evil eyes just because I'm talking to another girl, girls want you to give business to them only, they start acting weird if you start talking to another girl. I have experienced this with the club girls.

Personally I wouldn't pick up around McDonald's Starbucks and cafes around Guliz, girls are too bitchy and all they want is your money plus they start at high prices then can't wait to finish with you get out and find someone else. Girls you find here are hardcore professional pros. I would suggest to pick up from the back of Medina, yes it's a bit of hard work but they are worth it plus you won't pay more then 800 and that includes a generous tip, Downside most are virgins!

Night time, 555 is not bad, I would start at Azar restaurant, then Highway bar which shuts at 2am, decent semi pros are in here but also lots older French men go there and girls prefer them, after it shuts then 555 is worth a trip. 

Also cafe 113 is good at night,  locals go in there just to have shisha but if you can pick a girl from there then almost you can be sure she isn't the McDonald's Starbucks girls, most likely she has a full time job.