Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 501041 times)

Brownpeeps

You basterds....all your experience sharing has made me wanna go back to Kesh again.  I have just booked my ticket again  :dash:

Anyone around kesh 1st week of Feb wanna meet up let me know.

Prices have gone up because punters are becoming soft and agree straightway.  Do bargain and bring them down to 1000 which I think is very reasonable. If they dont agree then leave and start talking to a different girl, eventually you will find a good looking one in reasonable price.

During my last trip back in November we paid from 200 dirhams to 500 dirhams to most girls.  If you go to a night club then dont even think about paying less than 1500 so better stick to McDs or Starbucks.

Offline nike

I know exactly what you're saying. I thought I saw my sister-in-law in one of them   :scare: :lol:

Ru sure it wasn't her in disguise.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Listen, if its good enough for superman? We've gone one better and hid the eyes completely.  :lol: :hi: :thumbsup:

The alternative would be to completely cover the face, that would be like looking at someone with a bag over their heads.

Benny the Ball

Ru sure it wasn't her in disguise.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
She doesn't live in Morocco anymore otherwise tbh I may well have still been wondering if it really wasn't her.
Mind you... I wouldn't say no if she was there and offered up... but then there aren't many of these moroccan lovelies that I would say no to.  :wacko:

Benny the Ball

Anyone around kesh 1st week of Feb wanna meet up let me know.

Prices have gone up because punters are becoming soft and agree straightway.  Do bargain and bring them down to 1000 which I think is very reasonable. If they dont agree then leave and start talking to a different girl, eventually you will find a good looking one in reasonable price.

During my last trip back in November we paid from 200 dirhams to 500 dirhams to most girls.  If you go to a night club then dont even think about paying less than 1500 so better stick to McDs or Starbucks.
Im out from 24th Jan for a week so I'll probably fly out on the plane you arrive on  :rolleyes:
The prices seem way over the top to me. Its Morocco for f's sake, not bloody Sweden or Norway!!
I haven't planned to do the club thing anyway so no loss there. I hope you're right and I can get something decent along the plaza, otherwise I'll have to be the King of the Hamams for a week... oooo my skin will be all soft and smooth by the time I come home. Lol

Offline romeomustdie

Im out from 24th Jan for a week so I'll probably fly out on the plane you arrive on  :rolleyes:
The prices seem way over the top to me. Its Morocco for f's sake, not bloody Sweden or Norway!!
I haven't planned to do the club thing anyway so no loss there. I hope you're right and I can get something decent along the plaza, otherwise I'll have to be the King of the Hamams for a week... oooo my skin will be all soft and smooth by the time I come home. Lol

You need to see the club girls man. You don't know what your missing out on. At least get numbers from the club. That's the good stuff there mate.

Offline romeomustdie

I used to stick to plaza only and did find some stunners there. Clubs are another level. Saw some moroccon milfs man.

alfie86

Great reports and fantastic pics! I'm going mid Feb. 2nd visit so very very excited. Last year I paid 700dirhams to a wg from montecristo. Prices have shot up by the sounds of it.

Two questions for the boys there now:

1) What area/road do you mean when you say "strip" and "plaza"? Is this the McD and Starbucks area. Any suggestions are welcome  ;)

2) What's the average you have paid for a night and for a few hrs in the day? Want to know what my budget needs to be  :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance and happy punting  :yahoo:

Benny the Ball

You need to see the club girls man. You don't know what your missing out on. At least get numbers from the club. That's the good stuff there mate.
Dont get me wrong Ive been to clubs in Kesh and Casa before and seen the ample talent on offer. But always had the wife and Sister-in-laws in tow. Now Im too old and cant be arsed to stay up that late. I dont know why they call them "nightclubs" when they dont actually get going until "morning"  ;) "When I was a lad"... clubs started at 10pm and closed at 2am. What was wrong with that?? Lol.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Great reports and fantastic pics! I'm going mid Feb. 2nd visit so very very excited. Last year I paid 700dirhams to a wg from montecristo. Prices have shot up by the sounds of it.

Two questions for the boys there now:

1) What area/road do you mean when you say "strip" and "plaza"? Is this the McD and Starbucks area. Any suggestions are welcome  ;)

2) What's the average you have paid for a night and for a few hrs in the day? Want to know what my budget needs to be  :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance and happy punting  :yahoo:

Hi Alfie,

The answers to both your questions is in the wiki guide. Link is right under your post, or look under any post in this thread.

alfie86

Hi Alfie,

The answers to both your questions is in the wiki guide. Link is right under your post, or look under any post in this thread.

Perfect. Thanks dude  :thumbsup:

ThePumPumLova

Yoo hey all I'm new here..found this via Google and had a read over the last few days.

Me and my 3 mates are going kech from 9-12 Feb and we're looking to smash some fine morrocan pumpum  :cool:

I've read all these things about a single girl and guy can't be seeing together else u get done by the police etc.. so we have been looking for a villa or riads where we can bring some girls back.. I've messaged a few places on airbnb bt had no luck in fact nearly all are totally against it and have it in there rules.. does anyone know of any site where I can book some accom that's private and suitable. Our budget is around £150 a night for a nice apartment. Would appreciate if anyone can recommend.. I totally understand I'm new but everyone's new at sometime..what I can say is I worked in manila philippines for a year so can give people advice on Manila if needed

Offline romeomustdie

Easy jet are running more flights to Marrakech now. Demand has defo gone up. 2 flights a day on a wednesday.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Easy jet are running more flights to Marrakech now. Demand has defo gone up. 2 flights a day on a wednesday.

Presumably from Luton, NOT Gatwick? Will check them out when I get a chance.

Offline romeomustdie

Genuinely considering a trip in march, April or May. Nike and mister Ali are you in???

Offline nike

Offline nike

Genuinely considering a trip in march,  April or May. Nike and mister Ali are you in???

Remember if ur hooking up with that same girl, that I met at cafe bagdadia, just stock up on that certain morning remedy from the uk.  :lol: :lol: :lol:.
Still waitingg on ur detailed report, and I mean every detail. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline nike

Offline romeomustdie

I remember this girl. Was sitting in Starbucks for ages till her and her mate gave up and left. You spotted her as we were going to eat. She's to small but you like what you like. Hope you enjoyed and let's see you in kech soon.

They looked very new to this as she looked nervous as fuck

Offline romeomustdie

I'm here in mid to late March.

Which cities?

PM me dates please and I'll speak to the others. Unless you have private plans then no issue.

Offline nike

Phoned this one and arrange to meet at 2 o'clock. She phones back and says ahw ia at university till 4 o'clock ans can we meet then.  I agree and ask her to bring her friend.  Phones at 4, her friend has still not arrived. Rearrange for 5. 5 o'clock ahe phones to say because the king is in kesh, a lot of the roads are closed off and her friend is still not  arrived but only a few minutes away. She says dhe has been sitting on her own for over a half hour and could I come and keep her company.  Hi ho hi ho off to work we go. :yahoo:
Arrive to find her seated upstairs and looking absolutely gorgeous. Within a few minutes we click and it's like we've known each other for years. Shortly thereafter the friend arrives and qe head for apartment, both girls are engineering graduates and are competing internships. 
Both girls are non drinkers and non smokers.
Mine is intelligent, witty haa a great sense of humour and a dirty laugh. We sit and chat, order in food ans just chill. I ask her how much I  should give her and ahe replies, I don't care. Wow she gets better and better.  We retire to my room and it turns out she is a virgin,  no probs.
We start off on DFK and me just rubbing her pussy, moved onto owo and then tried anal, I put a ton of lube on her but she oa so tight, I'm struggling to make any headway. She tells me that she is a back door virgin also. After several position changes I manage  penetration. After I finish, we get cleaned up and just cuddled and kissed. She atarta moaning when I start kissing her neck. Some vigorous pussy eubbing and aickong of her nipples and she climaxes.  We kept it up till 5am, with short breathers in between.  This is the best night I have had in a long time.
 This one is definitely a  keeper. She is about 5"4 A dress aize 6 with natural D cup breast ans an awesome ass.  She is a 9.9/10 and those that know me will know that I have never scored a 10.

Offline nike

Sitting on the train back to Tangier, wnd of a wonderful holiday ans thw highlight was the last night.

Offline nike

Sitting on the train back to Tangier, what  a wonderful holiday and the highlight was the last night. Already planning
the next one.
 :thumbsup: :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

This is the girl from my last night in kesh.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 04:02:11 pm by nike »

ThePumPumLova

So I just downloaded badoo gona give this a try but seems most speak French.. anyone know of any other sites or apps 

Offline nike

I remember this girl. Was sitting in Starbucks for ages till her and her mate gave up and left. You spotted her as we were going to eat. She's to small but you like what you like. Hope you enjoyed and let's see you in kech soon.

They looked very new to this as she looked nervous as fuck
This is the one wose number I asked your girl for outside mcd. U had got her mates number  snd I phoned her mate to ask for her for this ones number. She's not short just not as tall as u like them. I can take them in all sizes, height is not an issue for me.

Offline romeomustdie

It's good you had them both over. No one left out

Offline nike

Yoo hey all I'm new here..found this via Google and had a read over the last few days.

Me and my 3 mates are going kech from 9-12 Feb and we're looking to smash some fine morrocan pumpum  :cool:

I've read all these things about a single girl and guy can't be seeing together else u get done by the police etc.. so we have been looking for a villa or riads where we can bring some girls back.. I've messaged a few places on airbnb bt had no luck in fact nearly all are totally against it and have it in there rules.. does anyone know of any site where I can book some accom that's private and suitable. Our budget is around £150 a night for a nice apartment. Would appreciate if anyone can recommend.. I totally understand I'm new but everyone's new at sometime..what I can say is I worked in manila philippines for a year so can give people advice on Manila if needed
How about putting up a few posts on the manilla thread, so people know that ur making a contribution.  Also £150 a night for 4 people in a girl friendly apartment is unrealistic.  £200 to £250 and it would have to be two apartments.  U ciuld get a villa vut that would be way out of ur budgets.

Offline nike

So I just downloaded badoo gona give this a try but seems most speak French.. anyone know of any other sites or apps

I got a few numbers off of Tinder.

Offline misterali

Day Six

Woke up to some great home made breakfast courtesy of Nike, really enjoying the omelettes! Nike's contact A arrives and gets torn a new one. We were not happy that he didn't have his phone handy. Nike accepts his excuse but we focus on the task at hand of getting a new apartment.

I received messages from the day before, asking for a daytime meet. Unfortunately that won't be happening today. Probably leave that till tomorrow.

So we drive out to the strip, go for a walk, sit in Cafe Elite on the strip and Nike orders orange juice which turns out to be terrible! He changed his order and we were shocked it was still on the bill.  :dash: Again, you just have to stand your ground. It is common here and is expected of you to do that if you are unhappy. No tip for the waiter, we were not happy with the service today.

We see another apartment just off Hotel Farouk, near the rail station. The apartment is great imho and the security was very laid back. Nike had a little chat and slipped him his share of 50dh, no problems for sure.  :thumbsup:

Nike has a couple of students lined up. I'm all for it, happy to wing the maestro himself.

Side note, I genuinely think if you make an effort with some of the girls they will give you twice as much back. Being nice, introducing yourself with handshakes and cheek kisses, making good conversation, making them laugh if possible and generally just paying the attention. They will feel like they are on a date and they will be more relaxed and willing to give you more. Depends on the girls obviously, some girls just love to party!

We arrange to meet her at McDonalds as her friend was running late. Nike tells me he has a good feeling about his one. When we get there we see she is very sweet and polite, speaks great English. So we have a good chat and then her friend arrives. I think she is beautiful, 7.5/10 at least, but after talking with her for a bit I can see she is shy. I think in my head, no way she is not a virgin.

We walk back to the apartment and get in no problems. These are good girls who don't drink or smoke. Nike is getting super comfortable with his one, my one is still a tough nut to crack. So I applied a bit of playful banter, get her to feel relaxed. A arrives with food for us. After eating, Nike takes his one to the room. I decide the best way to get the most out of my one is by getting her to play songs for me, dance together and just generally have a good laugh. Next thing you know, I'm in her neck giving her sweet kisses and she is getting excited on the sofa. Time to change locations!

Now in the bedroom, we are still connecting over music but she picks slower and romantic songs. And then I discover her talent. She is an excellent kisser! Like I honestly haven't met a girl that can kiss like her in ages. I spent so much time kissing her by the time we got naked almost an hour had passed!  :crazy: She then tells me she's a virgin, no surprise there. No anal option either. She won't entertain a tongue on her pussy and wouldn't take off her knickers. This would normally annoy me, but considering who she was and how she was with me, I did not mind too much. So just a bit of dry humping and hungry kisses, I think I get her off (actually I found her difficult to read till much later!) and she returns the favour with a near perfect handjob. Would have liked to get some oral in but we were in deep kisses. And when I came, she didn't stop jerking me off, choosing to let me continue spraying all over and relieving me of my blue balls! Lovely!

During this whole time, Nike and his girl kept peeking in to my room. Even opened my window from the balcony lol! They were all in a playful and happy mood. What a way to end the last day with Nike.

Fell asleep to a mixture of deep and soft kisses, couldn't get enough of her. I feel like I'm all fluffy for her.

Nike comes through to my room in the early hours to say goodbye, it's been good to learn from the master himself. I would love to come out with KH, B and Nike in the future. It's been great and we decided to keep in touch.  :drinks:

In the morning she got dressed for work but spent ages just kissing and hugging. Almost convinced her to skip work, but made sure she left. She barely got any sleep. Neither did I. Let's see what my last day which will be solo holds for me.

Brownpeeps

Kinghenry I have been to clubs previously, they are the same girls with bit of extra make up on, fake eye lenses, lashes and hair extensions (well I have worked in an industry where I had close contact with make up artists so now im able to spot such things).

If you notice closely some of the girls you meet on the strip or Mcds refuse to stay over night with you as they plan a quickie with one person in the evening they they go to the clubs later to make big money.

Anyway lets see what happens this time, I will report back after the trip...im excited like a 16 year old teen age boy  :yahoo:

Offline romeomustdie

Kinghenry I have been to clubs previously, they are the same girls with bit of extra make up on, fake eye lenses, lashes and hair extensions (well I have worked in an industry where I had close contact with make up artists so now im able to spot such things).

If you notice closely some of the girls you meet on the strip or Mcds refuse to stay over night with you as they plan a quickie with one person in the evening they they go to the clubs later to make big money.

Anyway lets see what happens this time, I will report back after the trip...im excited like a 16 year old teen age boy  :yahoo:

i defo saw the make up caked on but a lot of the girls i never saw on the strip. they stick to clubs and thats it. big money so they know there worth also. i might just move out there for a bit lol. fuck my self to oblivion and come back

ThePumPumLova

I got a few numbers off of Tinder.

Yeh I'm currently in England but plan to have some potentials lined up for when I come in Feb.. can't use tinder unless I'm actually there this location thing doesn't change

ThePumPumLova

Still haven't found a safe hassle free apartment but I have been straight up with hosts on airbnb and one said he doesn't mind as long as we don't party in the apartment it's not to far from the hivenage area. I asked him if there is no security he said there is security as it's in a compound and security is tight.. what's he mean by compound are apartments in little secure walled places etc. What u guys think safe to book?

Offline nike

i defo saw the make up caked on but a lot of the girls i never saw on the strip. they stick to clubs and thats it. big money so they know there worth also. i might just move out there for a bit lol. fuck my self to oblivion and come back

It would have to be a massive increase from this time to be able to fuck ur self to oblivion, :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the down side of punting buddies, they know all ur secrets. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline nike

Yeh I'm currently in England but plan to have some potentials lined up for when I come in Feb.. can't use tinder unless I'm actually there this location thing doesn't change
U need to pay for tinder plus, then u will be able to search different locations. I think one month costs about £4 or £5.  It's difficult to tell but there is a complex in Hivernage , which is a secure compound but if u tip the security , they let girls in. I have stayed there before. 
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 04:33:42 pm by nike »

Offline nike

Still haven't found a safe hassle free apartment but I have been straight up with hosts on airbnb and one said he doesn't mind as long as we don't party in the apartment it's not to far from the hivenage area. I asked him if there is no security he said there is security as it's in a compound and security is tight.. what's he mean by compound are apartments in little secure walled places etc. What u guys think safe to book?g

I was going to take pity on u and give u the name of the Complex but u do not have PM privileges yet, Better get cracking with those posts on Manilla and maybe admin will give u pm access. 

Offline romeomustdie

It would have to be a massive increase from this time to be able to fuck ur self to oblivion, :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the down side of punting buddies, they know all ur secrets. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Lol go away man. Got to get my numbers up

Offline nike

Lol go away man. Got to get my numbers up

This has been up with the best trips I've had in Maroc. The banter and goings on have made it really memorable, as well as the girls. I really enjoyed all u guys company. The two things that are etched in my memory for ever are, The dry humping and the sound of someone getting slapped and desperate pleas of Please, please please. I'm not mentioning who was who but u know who u are and which memory is yours. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: 

Offline nike

I'm out in Maroc in mid to late March. I should have my dates confirmed in a couple of weeks. Even though we were not all  living in the same apartment, it was still good to get together for a bit of banter and drinks. I'm looking forward to the next trip already. At least three of the girls on this trip will def. be getting called back next time.

Offline romeomustdie

This has been up with the best trips I've had in Maroc. The banter and goings on have made it really memorable, as well as the girls. I really enjoyed all u guys company. The two things that are etched in my memory for ever are, The dry humping and the sound of someone getting slapped and desperate pleas of Please, please please. I'm not mentioning who was who but u know who u are and which memory is yours. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

LooooooooooooOL. Fuck off nike. Guys just to share some banter one night I trained weights in the apartment while another punter staying with me went out on a lunch date with a girl. He came back late. I was dressed ready and starving. I then fell asleep and he asked me if I wanted to go clubbing and I said no. After he left by a few minutes I called him and hanged my mind and said I'm coming out. He comes back looking flustered and very embarrassed.

I asked wtf happened and he said he tried to get a number of a girl who turned out to be British and told him to fuck off. Hahhahaha.

We also had another weird moment when me and Nike were in Starbucks and Nike gave his number on a piece of paper to a stunner who turned out to be a tourist and was very confused when Nike gave her the paper.

So don't be shy and just get out there.

Offline romeomustdie

I'm out in Maroc in mid to late March. I should have my dates confirmed in a couple of weeks. Even though we were not all  living in the same apartment, it was still good to get together for a bit of banter and drinks. I'm looking forward to the next trip already. At least three of the girls on this trip will def. be getting called back next time.

Sounds perfect. I hope the weather will be better. Also here is like a starter pack for your apartment especially if your sharing.

Wireless speaker

Snacks

Alcohol

Other beverages

Tea and coffee

Keep it stocked like a party. You will have much more fun. Unless your a pump and dump guy then don't bither

alfie86

Nike is right, you have to pay for premium to add multiple locations in Tinder. I did a few days back and I've got about 50+ matches. Even unmatched loads but have got the numbers off the fit ones on watsapp so will have a ball. I'm not flying for 6weeks yet so hope time flies quickly. Staying for 5nights in apartment where I stayed last time. Security guy was cool with us so hopefully won't be any issues this time.

Offline nike

Sounds perfect. I hope the weather will be better. Also here is like a starter pack for your apartment especially if your sharing.

Wireless speaker

Snacks

Alcohol

Other beverages

Tea and coffee

Keep it stocked like a party. You will have much more fun. Unless your a pump and dump guy then don't bither

Is that list for me. :D :lol: :cool:
The only thing we had missing from that list is the coffee.

Offline nike

LooooooooooooOL. Fuck off nike. Guys just to share some banter one night I trained weights in the apartment while another punter staying with me went out on a lunch date with a girl. He came back late. I was dressed ready and starving. I then fell asleep and he asked me if I wanted to go clubbing and I said no. After he left by a few minutes I called him and hanged my mind and said I'm coming out. He comes back looking flustered and very embarrassed.

I asked wtf happened and he said he tried to get a number of a girl who turned out to be British and told him to fuck off. Hahhahaha.

We also had another weird moment when me and Nike were in Starbucks and Nike gave his number on a piece of paper to a stunner who turned out to be a tourist and was very confused when Nike gave her the paper.

So don't be shy and just get out there.

Sounds like ur making excuses and getting a bit defensive there bud. Just take it on the chin, like a man. It never fazed me when that hottie turned out to be a tourist. :cool:

alfie86

Also the girls on Tinder won't give you prices (from my experience). Most of them have said we will talk about it when we meet so I prefer that way so I can haggle a bit. So far for me, online flirting seems to be going well so hope they agree good prices  :lol:
Some have suggested to bring friends as I have told them I am coming with another mate. Only there for 5nights but have about 10girls ready and waiting  :dance:

Offline romeomustdie

Looking at flight prices for march. British airways business class return only 130 pounds. 2 baggage allowance

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Wireless speaker

Snacks

Alcohol

Other beverages

Tea and coffee

All above were ticked when we partied at the Villa.

The only item you forgot..... EGGS..... Nike cooks excellent breakfast.

Offline romeomustdie

All above were ticked when we partied at the Villa.

The only item you forgot..... EGGS..... Nike cooks excellent breakfast.

I have been informed regarding the legendary breakfast but have never tried it. We'll see next time

Offline nike

Looking at flight prices for march. British airways business class return only 130 pounds. 2 baggage allowance

From london to marrakesh?

Offline nike

I'm sitting in cafe panorama in Tangier.  The place is busy, surprisingly.  I had expected it to be dead but it is half full and plenty of fiah in the sea.