Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 978845 times)

Offline nike


@ Kinghenry

Most streets have guys who, officially, collect money for parking and it's 2 dirhams for upto around 2 hours. It's some sort of concession, which they buy from the local council.

Offline nike

lol ok we are now going little bit overboard with this hiding things.  Guys not all girls are thieves so no need to lock the doors and hide key etc.  Just be cautious and keep things away from easy reach. This rule applies anywhere you go in the world.  As mentioned in my earlier posts, I have met some really good girls who just liked to party and pretty much ended up spending money back on us after buying breakfasts, sheesha tobacco etc.
+1
Just use common sense and take basic precautions. There are good and bad people everywhere.
I usually take a combination padlock and put my valuables in my suitcase, including keys and lock it. Also put everything in view, rather than in drawers, if it's missing, u'll notice it . If u hide things u'll have to go around checking and u may forget.

Offline romeomustdie

@ Kinghenry

Most streets have guys who, officially, collect money for parking and it's 2 dirhams for upto around 2 hours. It's some sort of concession, which they buy from the local council.



I know the difference. He was not one of those guys. He just wanted money any way possible

Brownpeeps

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
ok guys although we strictly discuss WGs of kesh but I thought i'd share some cool food places so you may wish to visit during your trip (who said you wont find WGs there :D).

I am not going to post weblinks or street addresses.  If you managed to google this forum and reached page 113 then I am sure you can google those places too  :thumbsup:


Bo Zin - Modern restaurant which offers fusion cuisine with late night lounge bar - Prices ££

LingLing by Hakkassan - Fantastic cocktail menu and food - Prices £££

Dar Yacout - Very triditional Moroccoan restaurant with authentic African on offer - Prices ££

Jad Mahal - Fine dine fusion restaurant plus live music Prices £££

Fuego de Chão - Brazilian restaurant with show.  Prices ££

Grand Café de la Poste - Nice place to go for lunch and catch early birds ;) - Prices ££

Restaurant Comptoir Darna - Restaurant, bar and live shows and animation including belly dancing - Prices ££

Apart from these fancy places, you can always to go Jama-Al-Fana for dinner or walk through the souks and inside deep little corners you will find small restaurants making tagines for local shopkeeper.  Give them a try as you wont get more authentic food anywhere else.

My advance apologise for not posting stuff purely about WGs.


 

Offline CoolTiger

Brownpeeps, that's great info regarding the eateries. When I was planning our trip, I didn't find much info on here, so turned to tripadvisor..... big mistake!!! there were SOOOO many that I gave up altogether.

In the end, we left it in Nike's hands, and weren't disappointed  :thumbsup:

On the first day, we ate lunch at a restaurant that was on the strip. I can't recall it's name but it was on the corner, of a street and Carrefour supermarket was not that far from there.

At night, when we were heading to Monte Cristo at approx midnight, Nike took us to an excellent restaurant where we ended up up choosing all our meat from the display cabinet, before the guy then cooked it.

On 2nd day, we ended up in a Shopping Mall (Menara Mall), so ate at one of the restaurants in there.

As we were in a Villa, on the final day Nike and our local contact brought some delicious tikkas from a restaurant nearby.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 10:57:53 am by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

ok guys although we strictly discuss WGs of kesh but I thought i'd share some cool food places so you may wish to visit during your trip (who said you wont find WGs there :D).

I am not going to post weblinks or street addresses.  If you managed to google this forum and reached page 113 then I am sure you can google those places too  :thumbsup:

My advance apologise for not posting stuff purely about WGs.
 

No need to apologise. As far as I am concerned, the above is great info, which I could have done with when planning my last trip.

The only comment I would make is that an appoximate location of these cafes/takeways/restaurants would be great, so if someone is on the main strip, then they can look at all those located around that area.

Hopefully, other members will also contribute to this list.

marmiteman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yeah that's a good idea - I didn't really have a clue where to eat so just picked anywhere random. Can't beat having somewhere recommended.

Saying that though, I didn't eat a bad meal all holiday.  :)

Offline romeomustdie

Great info guys. Nike you may as well apply for moroccon citizenship mate.

Offline CoolTiger

Great info guys. Nike you may as well apply for moroccon citizenship mate.

He's already an Honourable Moroccan Citizen.

Soon to be Knighted..... for services to Mongering in Morocco  :lol:

King Henry to Nike... Arise Sir Nike 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 04:22:15 pm by CoolTiger »

Benny the Ball

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
So many of my non punting friends have been to Kesh and theydo not suspect anything, precisely because, unlike Thailand, it's not in ur face, if u don't know what's going on u will miss it.
I finally got done with reading the entire thread and just had to  :thumbsup: this.
My in-laws are Moroccan. Ive been to Morocco countless times over the last 10 years any many times to kesh.
I'm completely amazed at the info given here because it just doesn't in any way resemble the kech that I have known previously when travelling there with the wife and her family.
I've stayed in Gueliz and Hivernage. Ive also stayed in riads in the old city. Its so true... if you aren't there for punting then you wouldnt have a clue whats going on all around you. And Im guessing thats just the way the authorities want it to stay.
As I said in my first post, Im going back to kech on my own for the first time at the end of January. The wife knows what im up to and is cool with it. The whole trip will be full of firsts for me, (except the Hammams but even there I've never indulged in extras). Im happy to take what the forum has offered with thanks. I dont know if my airbnb appartment (two minutes walk from the Plaza) is guest friendly until I get there and ask the security guard, but if he says no then I'll maybe have to rent a second place on the cheap... we'll see. Either way Im gonna enjoy the ride, including the inevitable mistakes but there will definitely be less of those thanks to guys on here.
I just cant wait to spend some more time with those Moroccan girls. They really do do it for me but then I guess thats why I married one.  ;)

Offline CoolTiger

I finally got done with reading the entire thread and just had to  :thumbsup: this.
My in-laws are Moroccan. Ive been to Morocco countless times over the last 10 years any many times to kesh.
I'm completely amazed at the info given here because it just doesn't in any way resemble the kech that I have known previously when travelling there with the wife and her family.
I've stayed in Gueliz and Hivernage. Ive also stayed in riads in the old city. Its so true... if you aren't there for punting then you wouldnt have a clue whats going on all around you. And Im guessing thats just the way the authorities want it to stay.
As I said in my first post, Im going back to kech on my own for the first time at the end of January. The wife knows what im up to and is cool with it. The whole trip will be full of firsts for me, (except the Hammams but even there I've never indulged in extras). Im happy to take what the forum has offered with thanks. I dont know if my airbnb appartment (two minutes walk from the Plaza) is guest friendly until I get there and ask the security guard, but if he says no then I'll maybe have to rent a second place on the cheap... we'll see. Either way Im gonna enjoy the ride, including the inevitable mistakes but there will definitely be less of those thanks to guys on here.
I just cant wait to spend some more time with those Moroccan girls. They really do do it for me but then I guess thats why I married one.  ;)

So your Moroccan wife knows that you will end up picking prostitutes in Marrakesh and pay them for sex..... and she is okay with this??   :crazy:

You remind me of Benny Hill  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 05:50:16 pm by CoolTiger »

Benny the Ball

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
So your Moroccan wife knows that you will end up picking prostitutes in Marrakesh and pay them for sex..... and she is okay with this??   :crazy:

You remind me of Benny Hill  :lol:
Yup.
We've both been into swinging for a few years now. She likes English blokes. I like Moroccan birds.
I have nothing to prove and no reason to lie.
Next question?

Wayne kerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yup.
We've both been into swinging for a few years now. She likes English blokes. I like Moroccan birds.
I have nothing to prove and no reason to lie.
Next question?

So you're into swinging already + you like Moroccan birds yet you've never considered punting in Marrakech despite all the times you been there with plentiful supply of lovely ladies ? The thought of it never even tempted you ?  You didn't know punting scene even existed ?

Well definitely let us know how it goes and feel free to share your experiences on the forum as other kindly have...




Benny the Ball

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
So you're into swinging already + you like Moroccan birds yet you've never considered punting in Marrakech despite all the times you been there with plentiful supply of lovely ladies ? The thought of it never even tempted you ?  You didn't know punting scene even existed ?

Well definitely let us know how it goes and feel free to share your experiences on the forum as other kindly have...
Yeah, punting just never really crossed my mind until recently. Im not getting any younger and clubbing really isnt my kinda thing anymore. Ofcourse I've often thought about a bit on the side in Morocco, (who wouldn't!? They're gorgeous) but we only go there to visit the in-laws so very little time to ourselves. The hammams are about the only time the mother-in-law lets me out of her sight  :thumbsdown: I also wouldnt do anything anywhere near the families home town for obvious reasons.
I guess I'm just evolving into it, if that makes any sense? Like I said, I've nothing to hide from you guys. I confess Im a newbie to punting but we all gotta start somewhere right? Im not asking for anything either. Just wanna share stories and learn as I go along.
I guess my advantages with kech are, I know the place (a bit), I can speak a few words of darija (moroccan arabic) and some french. Im also used to the locals trying to scam you for your last few coins ;) so at least im no newbie to the culture.
Ofcourse I'll share what I can, when I can. This thread has been invaluable to me. Be great to give something back.

Offline nike



I know the difference. He was not one of those guys. He just wanted money any way possible

Ouch. A bit touchy KH.
 U may know the difference but there will be plenty of guys who don't, just putting the info. out there.

Offline romeomustdie

Ouch. A bit touchy KH.
 U may know the difference but there will be plenty of guys who don't, just putting the info. out there.


No lol mate. Not touchy was just saying. Good you mentioned it. I forgot to.



On another note Nike how is tang in Jan?? Busy or quite? I assume due to the cold weather no girls will be out during he day?

Offline nike


No lol mate. Not touchy was just saying. Good you mentioned it. I forgot to.



On another note Nike how is tang in Jan?? Busy or quite? I assume due to the cold weather no girls will be out during he day?

Yes ur right. Tanger is a beach resort and gets very quiet in winter, in the day, still a busy nightlife, clubs etc.

Offline CoolTiger


No lol mate. Not touchy was just saying. Good you mentioned it. I forgot to.



On another note Nike how is tang in Jan?? Busy or quite? I assume due to the cold weather no girls will be out during he day?

Yes ur right. Tanger is a beach resort and gets very quiet in winter, in the day, still a busy nightlife, clubs etc.

When I enquired same, I was reminded by Nike that it gets very cold in Tangier in winters, so our future plan is...

Villa in Marrakesh in winter months, up to may.

Villa in Tangier in the summer months.

Offline nike

When I enquired same, I was reminded by Nike that it gets very cold in Tangier in winters, so our future plan is...

Villa in Marrakesh in winter months, up to may.

Villa in Tangier in the summer months.

Sounds like a plan.

Brownpeeps

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Live report. Ok guys after reading the forum here and sharing my own experiences I suddenly had the urge to visit Marrakech again so decided come down for an extended weekend. I can confirm that pleace is full of girls...too many if I am being honest. Spent time with three different girls (all 9/10) yesterday and this is how much paid...are you ready.

800 dirhams
500 dirhams
300 dirhams

My friend and I went to hammam as welll. I used simple rule of looking for a place where girls will serve male and first hammam had very young female staff and the girl very politely told me its stricly hammam and massage no extras (that was in Guilez) so we went to madina in old city and found the right place. My friend wanted extra service and indeed he was privided with not just HJ, BJ but full on sex for additional 200 dirhams. I opted for pure hammam and massage only as I onew I had busy evening ahead.

I will try to report back again with more info but no promises since my phone is now super busy arraning for girls etc ;)

Benny the Ball

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Live report. Ok guys after reading the forum here and sharing my own experiences I suddenly had the urge to visit Marrakech again so decided come down for an extended weekend. I can confirm that pleace is full of girls...too many if I am being honest. Spent time with three different girls (all 9/10) yesterday and this is how much paid...are you ready.

800 dirhams
500 dirhams
300 dirhams


My friend and I went to hammam as welll. I used simple rule of looking for a place where girls will serve male and first hammam had very young female staff and the girl very politely told me its stricly hammam and massage no extras (that was in Guilez) so we went to madina in old city and found the right place. My friend wanted extra service and indeed he was privided with not just HJ, BJ but full on sex for additional 200 dirhams. I opted for pure hammam and massage only as I onew I had busy evening ahead.

I will try to report back again with more info but no promises since my phone is now super busy arraning for girls etc ;)
Sounds like you're having a good time Brownpeeps. Thanks for the update. Not too sure there can be "too many" girls though can there?  ;)
So how long did the girls stay for for those prices?

Offline xpleasemex

I fly out tuesday  :cool:

Has anyone used Uber yet? How is it for transporting girls?

Brownpeeps

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Girls agreed to stay until 9pm but I got rid of them since one came after another. Here are some photos.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Brownpeeps

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I fly out tuesday  :cool:

Has anyone used Uber yet? How is it for transporting girls?

No need for Uber. There are plenty of taxis around and dead cheap.  Just make sure you haggle the price and confirm before you sit inside. Maximum 20 dirhams from one point to another within the city.

Offline nike

@Brownpeeps
Putting up full face pictures of girls is not cool.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline romeomustdie

Girls agreed to stay until 9pm but I got rid of them since one came after another. Here are some photos.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only




Are these Starbucks girls or club girls?

Offline xpleasemex

Here now. It's not too busy at the moment so just having some food at central. Is anyone around fancy a smoke or a drink?

Brownpeeps

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
@Brownpeeps
Putting up full face pictures of girls is not cool.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Hey Nick,

My apologise, I assumed that forum will hide the photos automatically for registered members only. 

Cheers for hiding the links now.

Brownpeeps

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest



Are these Starbucks girls or club girls?

I dont go to club.  You can find way better outside for fraction of the price.  Plus most of these girls are semi-pro and enjoy the company of foreign men, sex is also great since its not just about money etc.

Offline romeomustdie

I dont go to club.  You can find way better outside for fraction of the price.  Plus most of these girls are semi-pro and enjoy the company of foreign men, sex is also great since its not just about money etc.



Mate where are you mainly picking up from? The street or cafes?

Offline Hansolo69


Ayz90

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hello everyone, im off to Kech this December and need help getting a hold of an apartment. I've been before and know the ins and outs of mongering in kech but extra tips would be helpful   :D

@nike i tried to PM you but im new to the UKpunting website so would you be able to PM your agent in kech that would be able to help me get a hassle free apartment ideally in Gueliz. Thanks in advance mate. Ayz

Ayz90

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry to be a nuisance guys but just a little bit more about me as i've read some of the threads from 2015 now! I've been going to kech with a group of lads every december since 2014 and thought we go agen! However ive lost our usual apartment contact which is near the highway club in gueliz. Probably the best spot in my opinion, short walk from marrakech plaza as well. Usually pay around 1000dH a night but for a 3 bed its deffo worth it! Last time we were there we kinda got ripped off at 555 with extortion prices but was too drunk to realise :thumbsdown:

I probably still dont have access to the PM but would anyone like to head me in the right direction for any really good hammams in kech besides didi's in the main square.

But i literally am desperate for a new link/ agent for apartments! Gonna head over for the 9th Dec if anyone else is around.

Ps. Completely off topic, brilliant burger joint in marrakech plaza called L'Unik

Offline xpleasemex

It's my s second day today, didn't do much yesterday as had a 4am start. Did manage to get a few numbers off the strip but nothing has come of them. Got a number from monte christo last night and went for food and shisha with her, didn't look as good as she did in the dark so decided to cut her.

Had an issue with apartment with a contact someone off here gave me. He was just a middle man and too much hassle going back and forth between shit places. In the end I got an apartment but apparently had issues so couldn't stay there and he ran with my 650 dhs. I do have his picture and details so will get to him.

Eventually got a contact off a friend who is actually the owner of the apartment I was shown. He showed me a better apartment literally behind McDonald's, 2 nights for 1100 so not bad at all. On a quick pit stop at my hotel (also have a hotel) before I head to monte christo to pick a girl for the night.

It pays to think with your head and walk away if unsure, they might not like it but who cares. A lot of the Starbucks and McDonald's girls are really young and new to the game so I'm a bit weary of them, but they do have their advantages as some have reaped.

Offline romeomustdie

It's my s second day today, didn't do much yesterday as had a 4am start. Did manage to get a few numbers off the strip but nothing has come of them. Got a number from monte christo last night and went for food and shisha with her, didn't look as good as she did in the dark so decided to cut her.

Had an issue with apartment with a contact someone off here gave me. He was just a middle man and too much hassle going back and forth between shit places. In the end I got an apartment but apparently had issues so couldn't stay there and he ran with my 650 dhs. I do have his picture and details so will get to him.

Eventually got a contact off a friend who is actually the owner of the apartment I was shown. He showed me a better apartment literally behind McDonald's, 2 nights for 1100 so not bad at all. On a quick pit stop at my hotel (also have a hotel) before I head to monte christo to pick a girl for the night.

It pays to think with your head and walk away if unsure, they might not like it but who cares. A lot of the Starbucks and McDonald's girls are really young and new to the game so I'm a bit weary of them, but they do have their advantages as some have reaped.



Sorry to hear that. How did he get away with your money?

Brownpeeps

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Guys I dont understand the obsession with hammams with full service options!!! When you can get plenty of action outside hammams then why waste time.  All you get is a bath, massage and 15 minutes of sex at the end for about £30.  These girls are professional masseuse so they wont look at good as you'd expect and they will smell of oil and look tired after hardship throughout the day and above all probably serve 4 to 5 customers a day. 

Do try it but if you can't get hold of a hammam then dont waste too much time, go out and find a girl and bring her to your place and enjoy her company for as long as you want and do things at your own pace.

Brownpeeps

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest


Mate where are you mainly picking up from? The street or cafes?

Avoid Clubs and McDonald. These places only have professional WGs who know how to extract money, steal money and create trouble.  Walk from Zara to Carre Eden shopping mall, almost all the girls you see will be ready to come home with you. Just make an eye contact and give a smile, after passing you if she turn back and look to see if you are chasing her then it means she wants you to approach her.  Go and quickly swap number and then continue your conversation over the phone.

Tip: If you see any girls with lots of make up on and with western looks it means she is a Pro and avoid her.  Personally I dont like them as they can cause trouble later so choose the one with more 'next door neighbour' kind of look.

Most of the girls you meet on this walk are semi-pro which means they are the modern generation of Kesh who are after some party, eat burgers, pizza and hang out with cool people.  They will on average charge you 800 dirhams. If she says she is virgin then dont pay more than 500 dirhams.  If you come across any girl who asks for 2000 or 3000 dirhams then just stop talking to her immediately as she will only waste your time.

Offline romeomustdie

Avoid Clubs and McDonald. These places only have professional WGs who know how to extract money, steal money and create trouble.  Walk from Zara to Carre Eden shopping mall, almost all the girls you see will be ready to come home with you. Just make an eye contact and give a smile, after passing you if she turn back and look to see if you are chasing her then it means she wants you to approach her.  Go and quickly swap number and then continue your conversation over the phone.

Tip: If you see any girls with lots of make up on and with western looks it means she is a Pro and avoid her.  Personally I dont like them as they can cause trouble later so choose the one with more 'next door neighbour' kind of look.

Most of the girls you meet on this walk are semi-pro which means they are the modern generation of Kesh who are after some party, eat burgers, pizza and hang out with cool people.  They will on average charge you 800 dirhams. If she says she is virgin then dont pay more than 500 dirhams.  If you come across any girl who asks for 2000 or 3000 dirhams then just stop talking to her immediately as she will only waste your time.



Are these rates you mentioned for a few hours or for over night?

Offline romeomustdie

Also nothing beats a good massage mate. Relax yourself that's why.

Offline xpleasemex



I gave the money to the apartment people he showed me (a proper set up with reception etc), but while I was getting my passport to show them he calls me and says they have changed their mind and can't offer it anymore and he had taken my money from them. Not the end of the world but does leave a bitter taste.

Anyone who comes here should be prepared to put their ego down and be ready to get rinsed in one way or another. Where ever you go someone is looking to make a buck here which is unfortunate and adds to the complications.

I actually prefer the club girls as there's a thrill of 'pulling' and spending some time dancing and talking before you take them back.

On the hammam front, can anyone recommend one as I'm seeing numerous in gueliz and can't make my mind up on which one!


Offline CoolTiger

Guys I dont understand the obsession with hammams with full service options!!! When you can get plenty of action outside hammams then why waste time.  All you get is a bath, massage and 15 minutes of sex at the end for about £30.  These girls are professional masseuse so they wont look at good as you'd expect and they will smell of oil and look tired after hardship throughout the day and above all probably serve 4 to 5 customers a day. 

Do try it but if you can't get hold of a hammam then dont waste too much time, go out and find a girl and bring her to your place and enjoy her company for as long as you want and do things at your own pace.

For some guys, due to accom not being WG friendly, the hammam is the only choice they have.

Also some punters my be out there with family / work colleagues, so an escape for an hour to a hammam is their ONLY chance of getting action whilst out there.

Offline romeomustdie

Hi everyone. His post is for people who have been tang. I met a girl from Morocco today in the U.K. I was asking her about popular places in tang to visit. She said across the corniche beach area there are lots of cafes that are busy all day. For those who have punted in tang can anyone say if you could pick up from these beach cafes or are they mainly full of families and tourists?

Brownpeeps

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
For some guys, due to accom not being WG friendly, the hammam is the only choice they have.

Also some punters my be out there with family / work colleagues, so an escape for an hour to a hammam is their ONLY chance of getting action whilst out there.

Ah it makes sense. Fair enough.

Guilez is difficult area to find a good relaxing massage place.  All I can say is go and have lunch/dinner at Winoo restaurant (two minutes walk from Mcdonalds) and look around  :dancegirl:


Offline xpleasemex

A lot of police presence around gueliz tonight so quiet on the girls front. Decided to come back and get ready for tonight, and maybe I can have a quick round before midnight when I head out

Offline irishlad

I plan on going out to Marrakesh next year.

Was just wondering on the quality of girls looks wise as many of the girls on Facebook etc in Morocco carry a bit of weight.

So in McDonald's, on the streets named earlier and in clubs what rating would you give the girls. I have a thing for the tall and slim brown haired French/Moroccan girls at a 9/10 rating. Whats the chances of meeting them around.

Is it a real mixed bag in the clubs or are there standards where the clubs weed out the not so good looking.

Also whats the age profile of the girls. I would like to meet 18y to 23y

I have read all the postings but not much facts on the quality of girls.

I came across this site for some clubs in Casablanca with pics of the clubs and you get an idea of want to expect in the clubs their. Is there anything similar for Marrakesh apart from there facebook sites.

External Link/Members Only




marmiteman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Irishlad - It's like most places, they come in all shapes and sizes.

Trust me, you won't be disappointed. I don't really have a "type" and I had a nice varied range.  :D There are some seriously stunning girls there, in 555/Theatro some of them I'd honestly describe as model material.

Before I went I read on here about 8 and 9/10's and thought "yeah yeah" but I was shocked when I got there.

Personally I think you're thinking too much about it, you will find what you're looking for.   :)




« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 10:36:23 pm by marmiteman »

Benny the Ball

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Was just wondering on the quality of girls looks wise as many of the girls on Facebook etc in Morocco carry a bit of weight.
Well as for looks, beauty is in the eye of the beholder isn't it?
What I can add is a bit about Moroccan perspective to the "weight" idea. Strange as it may seem to us in the western world, some moroccans apparently view being "a larger size" as a way of showing off wealth. Fatter person = plenty of food = must have plenty of dough.
In the same way a pale skin is also often seen as desirable. A wealthy woman 'obviously' gets her pale looks from having no need to work outside in the sun all day.
Its amusing because its exactly the opposite to what most of us there are looking for ... that nice figure with the olive complexion. And there they are constantly trying to look more northern european.
...anyway, just my two cents.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 10:59:19 pm by Benny the Ball »

Offline xpleasemex

From My experience you get the odd girl which is stunning, but the reality is away from the dark lighting of clubs and a face full of makeup they aren't really all that. You will see some beautiful girls around which come from good backgrounds but they won't be working girls. Most of the girls in McDonald's and Starbucks are average girls done up to look a lot better. I struggle to find a girl I really like but that may be my taste. I'm also very specific in that they need to speak a decent level of English. I've found a girl who is naturally pretty and I've spent the past few days with her now on and off.


Benny the Ball

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
From My experience you get the odd girl which is stunning, but the reality is away from the dark lighting of clubs and a face full of makeup they aren't really all that. You will see some beautiful girls around which come from good backgrounds but they won't be working girls. Most of the girls in McDonald's and Starbucks are average girls done up to look a lot better. I struggle to find a girl I really like but that may be my taste. I'm also very specific in that they need to speak a decent level of English. I've found a girl who is naturally pretty and I've spent the past few days with her now on and off.
Ha, the same the world over eh!?  and we still fall for it every time.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 07:09:35 am by Benny the Ball »

Brownpeeps

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thats one more reason I avoid clubs. You will find girls full of make up, fake eye lenses etc etc.  Just find girls outside during day light and you know what you are getting.   In terms of looks I would say 3 out of 5 girls will hit 8/10 or 9/10 mark.  Personally I didn't come across any over weight girls.  Almost all of them had flat stomach and ass to die for.  If you read my earlier post I asked everyone to avoid 'western looking' girls who have 10 layers of make and blond hair.