Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 978362 times)

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Nice review mate. Glad you enjoyed :)

Was an interesting venture Steve, you should check it out. Let's get El Buro and relieve old times  :yahoo:

Offline THEPRINCE1127



How old and how tall was she? And what did she charge you?

If I remember correctly she was 22, around 5'5''. I gave her 800MAD

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Was an interesting venture Steve, you should check it out. Let's get El Buro and relieve old times  :yahoo:

Now that would be fun. You should come to Berlin sometime

I think El Burro may have retired from work but not from punting

midobian

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hey boys,

First day update, got here around 10 am yesterday. Got to our hotel at 11 and we were told room is not ready,  so we decided to take a walk to ' new city'. Went past the Starbucks, McDonald's and then ended up at KFC. Not a lot was really going on as to be expected. On our way back, we got approached by this guy, said he had a nice massage place, I was reluctant to go based on what I've read but my friend said we should- took us up to this place call luxury spa located just in the middle between McDonald's and Starbucks, took a look, didn't like the look of the girls so we left. We did some daytime activities.

Headed back to the hotel and out again. Went straight to Starbucks, my word the place was a sight to behold, there were girls everywhere, ranging from 6-10 I'll say. Took a seat and just looked around. I then approached this girl, perky bum, got her number her (see below). We then went for another walk toward KFC, on our way there we were approached by another fellow- again I was reluctant, but decided to follow. We didn't like what we saw. He seemed an alright guy so I asked about apartment. He sorted us out a nice place (see below), and only for 600 dh for the night. Solid choice contact and can share.

Called the girl from Starbucks earlier, she brought her mate. Me and my friend smashed the whole night- woke up feeling 7ft tall.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

doomagnito

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sounds amazing... how much did you had to pay her? I am thinking of booking an Airbnb.. although I am sure if i get caught by the landlord I'll be screwed so maybe it isn't a great idea.

What is it like on monday-wednesday? Always girls around? Is it easy to get a threesome with two girls?

Kalel

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That sounds good.

I am hopefully arriving in Mid November with some friends. At the moment we have an apartment secured through airbnb and the host has said we have to pay extra 50 euro per night if we want to bring females back.


SHIZ247

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for backing me up Toon and Cooltiger. The only reason we paid 2000 for the girls is because it was a bit of a trek for them to get there. Also the girls never left at 9 , some stayed till 12 , others never left, except to go get a change of clothes.

Budgets are relative. If ur expecting non stop partying in a villa, then u have to splash the cash. However as far aa the wgs go, 1200 to 2000 a night or 600 to 800 for a couple of hours. The op said that 2000 a night girls head for the door after one pop. Either his place is crap or he is a smelly git or he just doesn't have good negotiating skills. It's imperative that when negotiating with the girls, u agree a time for them to leave and also how many pops ur expecting.

I have just come back from kech, I totally agree with Nike, but also would like to add and it may sound quorny, you need to entertain the girls first a little cherps/striptease dance a joke goes a long way with these girls. Take your time and try not to spunk your load in 5 mins. Have a play a tease i am the ugliest mother fucker if the girls can stay around me until 2 pm the nxt day im sure you got a shout. Ps the girls like a cuddler as well. Drinks in apartment a must they like their jds so pick one up through duty free. i even buy them the missomin and a cafe crem in the morning.( Morocan pancakes and white coffee) if they are good. if you picking up from the club i find it easier if you got a table. The apartment i was in was shit but i always buy smelly candles and some argan oil for a little fun, if the girl is good always take her number and negotiate the rate for further dates in advanced.

Kalel

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi folks,

I just want to add that this whole thread has proven to be an invaluable encyclopedia of knowledge. I have been morocco before and stayed in a 5 star hotel. I was tempted to punt but didnt have access to an apartment or with the right company.

I have 3 nights in Marrakech this time round. I want to make the most of it. On 2 nights, I am wanting to hire a VIP table at a booth, even though I dont drink. 

I was thinking 555 and maybe W as Mr Khan rated it highly. However, is it highly likely that a lady you find in these establishments will not want to leave early.  I dont mind paying 2000dh for a stunner but not sure if I want to stay in a club till 5am as well.

Offline ss23

Hi folks,

I just want to add that this whole thread has proven to be an invaluable encyclopedia of knowledge. I have been morocco before and stayed in a 5 star hotel. I was tempted to punt but didnt have access to an apartment or with the right company.

I have 3 nights in Marrakech this time round. I want to make the most of it. On 2 nights, I am wanting to hire a VIP table at a booth, even though I dont drink. 

I was thinking 555 and maybe W as Mr Khan rated it highly. However, is it highly likely that a lady you find in these establishments will not want to leave early.  I dont mind paying 2000dh for a stunner but not sure if I want to stay in a club till 5am as well.

That will work out quite expensive for one person + entry fees for someone who don't drink aswell. Dont think you really need a table, If you don't care about costs then why not.
2000dh is the minimum in these clubs, most girls in 555 were saying they will leave the club a 5am, So go late. Or you could get numbers for next day, but you only have afew days. Didn't go w club, heard it's better than 555

SHIZ247

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
555 STARTS AT 1600DH OUTER TABLES AND 4000DH BY THE DANCE FLOOR. DANCE FLOOR IS RED SOFA, IF YOU GET THIS GIRLS WILL AUTO ASK YOU 2500DH AND SETTLE ON 2000. CLUB W BOOK IN ADVANCE IS MORE AN ARAB PLAYGROUND GIRLS WERE THE BEST LOOKING HERE BUT NOTHING LESS THAN 2000. MONDAY TO WEDNESDAY BIG CLUBS ARE DEAD SO NOT WORTH THE TABLE PRICE. MONTE CRISTO 1600DH A TABLE, SAME AS THEATRO AND VIP CLUB IF YOU LIKE TECHNO/ ELECTRO. SILVERS DOWN THE RD FROM THEATRO WAS GOOD. ACTORS WAS A WASTE OF TIME. IF IT DOES NOT LOOK BUSY IN THESE PLACES AND ALOT OF GALS WAIT UNTIL 3:30- 03:45 PRICES WILL DROP. ALSO DISCUSS WHAT YOUR PAYING FOR. NEVER TELL THEM THE TRUTH ABOUT A SHORT TRIP, ITS 10 DAYS MINIMUM STAY AND ITS YOUR FIRST NIGHT. I ALWAYS PAY 1200 - 1600 TO A 2500 GAL

midobian

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Lads,

Firstly, I wanted to say a massive thanks to all the guys that have contributed to this thread. I found it so useful and my mate asked me how I knew about all the places to go.

Secondly, jus wanted to update on my second night: went out to Monte Cristo, got a 7/10, however i am a bum man and her ass was 10/10. I tried calling my contact Mr 'A' again however he was asleep. I ended up calling another contact who could not speak a word of english but reliable. Got us an apartment for 1000 dirham for the night, it was better than the one on the previous night, however i was not willing to pay that much. Ended up paying 800.

The session with the girls again was top notch, me and my mate both did rounds on both of them and they were happy with it.

Granted I can get some contact with a Riad, we are planning on going again in December as I did not really go to 555 or W club.

All in all, it was wonderful. And again, thanks to everyone who has contributed, much appreciated.

Kalel

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
555 STARTS AT 1600DH OUTER TABLES AND 4000DH BY THE DANCE FLOOR. DANCE FLOOR IS RED SOFA, IF YOU GET THIS GIRLS WILL AUTO ASK YOU 2500DH AND SETTLE ON 2000. CLUB W BOOK IN ADVANCE IS MORE AN ARAB PLAYGROUND GIRLS WERE THE BEST LOOKING HERE BUT NOTHING LESS THAN 2000. MONDAY TO WEDNESDAY BIG CLUBS ARE DEAD SO NOT WORTH THE TABLE PRICE. MONTE CRISTO 1600DH A TABLE, SAME AS THEATRO AND VIP CLUB IF YOU LIKE TECHNO/ ELECTRO. SILVERS DOWN THE RD FROM THEATRO WAS GOOD. ACTORS WAS A WASTE OF TIME. IF IT DOES NOT LOOK BUSY IN THESE PLACES AND ALOT OF GALS WAIT UNTIL 3:30- 03:45 PRICES WILL DROP. ALSO DISCUSS WHAT YOUR PAYING FOR. NEVER TELL THEM THE TRUTH ABOUT A SHORT TRIP, ITS 10 DAYS MINIMUM STAY AND ITS YOUR FIRST NIGHT. I ALWAYS PAY 1200 - 1600 TO A 2500 GAL

Thanks Shizz.

We are arriving Friday night.  Is it worth getting the raised VIP table on the ground floor? Is the area cordoned off to prevent others from just trying to get in.

I dont mind paying 2000 dirhams if its a stunner.

Clubbing is not really my thing but friends want to go so ai said well go out in style one night.

I would rather go Le comptoir or even Arkech lounge.

Montecristo 3rd floor is good but the club seems small and cramped.

Supafly

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi guys, iv just visited marrakech - Was over there from the 13th - 17th of october (2 of us-2guys). I came across this forum whilst surfing the joys of the web, Due to the AMAZING feedback & info on here-i thought id add mine.

Right, so 1st i wanted a place that was Wg friendly-So i thought id hit out on Airbnb - messaged several ppl who point blank refused, i came across one-that in no specific terms told me it would be fine to bring back girls (of course to tip the security guard).

So comes the 13th.. Off me & my friend trundle thinking it's all sorted & no issues. We got to our dest without an hitch (staying near by the square/plaza etc). Freshend up & out we went (theatro)-Yes, the music is mega loud but nice friendly girls in there. Got a bottle (1800 dirhams) & table. Wg comming and going, until i found myself a nice looking slim girl (ass 10/10), (face 7/10), but not much going on with her chest..she was very friendly & could communicate in english quite well, really cheeky/lovingly funny kinda girl-id say about 25yrs old-clearly works out too (nice torso).

Anyways, Cut towards the end of the night, after dancing & lil bit of teasing agreed the price of 1000 (all night stay), and my friend to be with her mate - Same price. Just before the night ended / walking out i see the green security lazer on me & 2 bouncers walk up to where i we were, They spoke with the girls who advised they want 200 dirhams (for looking after us)-So to avoid a scene i gave them it (was 100 from each of us guys). Now by the doors the girls gets stopped by the bouncer outside who demanded another 200 dirhams (for leaving with the girls).

Now we all climb into "big taxi".. was more like ppl carrier type of taxi - Get driven literally 5mins to our accomodation, that cost 400dirhams (100 per person-4ppl in total). Now walking into the appartment i winked at the big burly security who by now is literally running towards to entrance; he couldnt speak a word of english & literally barking to us. I got my wg to just ask how much he wants-Her response was; he doesnt want 1dirham & wants us out NOW.

As i was trying to calm him down & flash cash at him-he was totally not interested & not even looking at what i was offering, the 2nd wg had rang her "driver" who was now pulling up outside. Now i was saying to the wg that its not poss, but the 2nd wg said we can go back to her appartment & have fun there, so in a druken slumber & clearly horny af decided to go along with it-Now i told her i was running out of funds & all she's getting was 800 dirhams which she still agreed with.

15mins later now we arrived at the wg appartment, had to pay taxi driver 200dirhams & security at wg appartment 200dirhams aswell & walking in gave each wg 800...for what i thought "all night".

So, i get the living room floor & start smooching & undressing my wg-She was a lil cute stunner & really lovely personality. The wg whos appartment it was, was in the room with friend. No more than 10mins later the wg from my friends room comes out stark naked & they have a quick convo, i can see the wg i was with getting slightly agigtated, i let them finish talking & then asked what was that about? She told me that the 2nd wg has just told her she has a maximum of 10mins & we'l have to leave (apparently her family was returning)-that instantly killed my hardon, but wg tried to get me going & vitually begging to fuck her - sucked me owo & kissing & caressing me-just when i got hard again out came the 2nd wg & literally pulled up my trousers & shouting the my wg to get dressed / leave-was so surreal/rushed/panic stricken.. i had to go with their choice (i didnt wanna risk it just incase family did turn up).

So now all for of us jumped into another cab back to our accomodation & we got out (me & my mate) & the girls continued in the taxi (after us paying another 200 dirhams to get back).

Security just looked at me & my mate & turned his face away.. Id say it was a shockingly disspapointing punt, but if we had the right accomodation it truely would've been soo much better. I suppose moral of my story is accomodation is key & dont decide to go back to wg appartment no matter how tempting or promising the offer maybe..

Breakdown of my punt in wg (well literally just a lil lick my cock & feel of her)

Doorman inside;  100
Doorman outside; 100
Taxi to my appt; 200 (for me & wg)
Taxi to wg appt; 100
Tip to wg security; 100
Pay to wg; 800
Taxi back to appt; 100

Total; 1500 dirhams (1500 \ 11.4) = £131

So not really a good ending but a lesson learnt..

Hoping this may help you guys & even after the above i do plan on going back due to the fact it is an amazing place with amazing women, infact very beautiful. I think it helps im not too ugly either so can haggle a good rate / night stay, but just accomodation issue(s). Im not sure if i can state on the thread where we stayed, if anyone can clarify i can or cant, i have no issues giving the name of the accomodation.

Happy punting guys..  :D

jackpemm

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
This was all planned by the girls  :dash:.... Get the money and out they go again back to the club and earn some more cash. You should never go back to any WG'S apartment big mistake anything could happen not worth it at all. Does anyone have any idea on the Congres in Marrakech in November? Does it affect anything?

SHIZ247

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry mate, you got good prossie bad prossied.  Number 1 rule keep control if situation if prossies are in charge you are gonna get hustled. Security in club well i had it tried on me, don't give em shit. Walk away from situation.

SHIZ247

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks Shizz.

We are arriving Friday night.  Is it worth getting the raised VIP table on the ground floor? Is the area cordoned off to prevent others from just trying to get in.

I dont mind paying 2000 dirhams if its a stunner.

Clubbing is not really my thing but friends want to go so ai said well go out in style one night.

I would rather go Le comptoir or even Arkech lounge.


Comptoir darna good food but show not all that. Azar's food good music takes the piss cant even hear the person sitting nxt to you. Yes montes is cramp so you need a table, it all depends on your budget really, Don't let security rip you off and what you agree on for the night includes their coat and security charges and cab. I buy them 1 drink or a track of their choice from the dj. If you go 555 don't let them give you two cheap bottles for the vip sofa ask for a belvedere. Main thing about clubs they start getting going after 1am. Try african chic you maywell take a fancy to something in there. I know of a group of gals who go in there for predrinks before monte cristo.

Supafly

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry mate, you got good prossie bad prossied.  Number 1 rule keep control if situation if prossies are in charge you are gonna get hustled. Security in club well i had it tried on me, don't give em shit. Walk away from situation.

Lol, i did to be honest (got good prossie/bad prossied).. But could've been alot worse, iv heard some horror stories about going back to appartments, I suppose it's deffo
a lesson learnt.  Hey, it's a learning curve..lol.

Yup, i think the main thing is to STAY in control no matter what or how sexy the wg is.

I think "the walk away id definately going to be in effect from now". :hi:

Offline Hansolo69

Make sure you sort out girl friendly accommodation before you get to Marrakech.

Kalel

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That was an expensive lesson but thanks for sharing Supafly.

Shizz - is it not possible to exchange numbers with girls you like and then tell them to meet you at apartment later? This would avoid paying for their coats and bouncer fees?

Also, Im hoping if i get one of the best tables there, theyre not gonna try stiff us.

What are the quality of ladies like in African chic?

Thanks

Offline nike

Make sure you sort out girl friendly accommodation before you get to Marrakech.

+1

It's 90% of hassle sorted, if u've got decent accomodation , thats wg friendly.
As I've said to countless people, who have asked, it's possible to get cheap accomodation and you might be lucky, sneaking in a girl but nothing beats having a decent apartment without the worry of the security guy.
Lesson learned guys? Better luck next time. To all the newbie ukp-ers Build up your profiles , make some contributing posts and next time, perhaps I'll sort u out with my contacts details. :unknown: :hi:

Supafly

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
+1

It's 90% of hassle sorted, if u've got decent accomodation , thats wg friendly.
As I've said to countless people, who have asked, it's possible to get cheap accomodation and you might be lucky, sneaking in a girl but nothing beats having a decent apartment without the worry of the security guy.
Lesson learned guys? Better luck next time. To all the newbie ukp-ers Build up your profiles , make some contributing posts and next time, perhaps I'll sort u out with my contacts details. :unknown: :hi:

Nike, I truely understand and appreciate how important it is to keep contacts / build up contact.. Esp, in a place like kech - EVERYONE out to make a few dirhams out of you / tourists. I really did think id be ok, after guy from air bnb telling me it wont be a problem, little did i know that would be a dead end too. Hopefully, next time / after time maybe i will sort summat out (accomodation-wise). I TOTALLY 100% agree accomodation is the biggest factor - The rest is totally upto the individual, I.e the art of haggling :crazy:

Supafly

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That was an expensive lesson but thanks for sharing Supafly.

Shizz - is it not possible to exchange numbers with girls you like and then tell them to meet you at apartment later? This would avoid paying for their coats and bouncer fees?

Also, Im hoping if i get one of the best tables there, theyre not gonna try stiff us.

What are the quality of ladies like in African chic?

Thanks

As for number exchange, me & my buddy did exactly that.. had a drink, entertained the girls/conversed/danced/had a cheek grind & feel & then when she really got adamant of fixing a price exchanged numbers - telling her we would call her & give details on where to come (excuse we used we need to chat to security). Well, we had to something at least..  :unknown:

Just to put it out there, african chic is quite dark / dingy (my opinion) - Live singer/band on stage, (not the best either).. My tale; I twisted my ankle on 2nd day in kech & due to security issues wg wasnt allowed into appartment. -So off we went ice pack on ankle to african chic. Me & mate paid 180 dirhams for 2 orange juices (didnt wanna start on alcohol due to bad ankle)-So thought "we'd chill" in there. Soon as we got in, ordered drinks at bar & tried to find a seat - All the tables had reseved sign on there & zero stools free at the bar, mainly taken up by wg's. Spoke to a waiter who sat us down on a table opposite the bar for literally 5mins & then badgering us to buy more drinks or vacate the table-funnily enough it was the same odd-bod that was returning every 2mins to us. We decided to stand for a while & then leave -having the odd dance/number exchange., I personally didnt really enjoy it in there.. but horses for courses, it is free entry & i suppose if in the area.. Why not check it out.. :drinks:

Kalel

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks Supafly. I'll probably give it a miss then.  Did the security at 555 ask you for a tip when you were leaving? Im presuming this is security in the club? Not outside the doors.

Supafly

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks Supafly. I'll probably give it a miss then.  Did the security at 555 ask you for a tip when you were leaving? Im presuming this is security in the club? Not outside the doors.

I only managed to go to theatro & african chic - Was planning monte cristo & 555 - but twisted my ankle, So went to theatro (security asked for 100dirhams from me & friend inside the club & then different security outside demanded another 100 dirhams each (that was to leave with wg)

My advice to you as someone stated above do not give security fcuk all & asked the wg's to meet you outside. ALWAYS stay in control (iv learnt the hard way)..lol.  So be it, if you miss out on 1punt trust me when i say; There is a MASSIVE amount of beautiful ladies ready for you out there  :yahoo:

Kalel

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Cheers. My friend who has just returned said the same. He had a similar experience to you. However, after few days they realised it was best to leave early and then just tell thr ladies to meet at their apartment. It saved them 100s of dirhams in tips over a week.

I did go Teatro for a short period of time in Marrakech last year but it wasn't my kind of place. 

I reckon I will stick to 555 if we do go to a club. I mainly prefer smoking sheesha. It would be great to meet chicks in these places instead.

Supafly

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Cheers. My friend who has just returned said the same. He had a similar experience to you. However, after few days they realised it was best to leave early and then just tell thr ladies to meet at their apartment. It saved them 100s of dirhams in tips over a week.

I did go Teatro for a short period of time in Marrakech last year but it wasn't my kind of place. 

I reckon I will stick to 555 if we do go to a club. I mainly prefer smoking sheesha. It would be great to meet chicks in these places instead.

No worries.. :thumbsup: - Im sure there was a sheesha lounge next to / close to
african chic, that might be worth a check out for you. As many of the posters have mentioned, i think having the right accomodation is the MOST important factor, as for the rest; wg's can be found pretty much in most places. Just be sure to use to norm sense (dont travel together
/ be discrete) & no doubt you'l have a blast  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 01:03:45 am by Supafly »

Kalel

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks. Well, I am slightly worried because we have also booked apartment thru AirBnB and he has guaranteed me there will be no issues as there is no security there.

Although, it maybe best to hsve a plan B - just in case.

Offline MrGreen007

Hi guys,

After all the tales I have read on here I have decided to go and see what its like in Marrakesh for myself. I have booked my flights for the 7th - 12th December 2016. Haven't got the accommodation sorted just yet so if anyone has advice on where to stay that would be appreciated and if anyone wants to join me or meet up for a drink out there send me a pm.

 :hi:

doomagnito

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hey guys, I know I am new here and you can't give away locations etc.. to newbies but some tips would be nice! I will be in Marrakech for just one night next month and want to know what are the best hammams to go to where extras are offered or any clubs that are good. I am not one that goes alone to a club but this is one of the few times I am on my own away so I want to make the most of it. So any ideas or tips would be nice otherwise i am going to have a very lonely day alone!!! I am going to assume that where I am staying won't allow me to bring a girl back either so any tips on what is best to do would be amazing! Thanks :)

Ps. if anyone from you guys is around on the 2nd of November and is free to show me around or go for a night out that would be amazing!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 11:47:42 pm by doomagnito »

Offline Jerboa

Hey guys, I know I am new here and you can't give away locations etc.. to newbies but some tips would be nice! I will be in Marrakech for just one night next month and want to know what are the best hammams to go to where extras are offered or any clubs that are good. I am not one that goes alone to a club but this is one of the few times I am on my own away so I want to make the most of it. So any ideas or tips would be nice otherwise i am going to have a very lonely day alone!!! I am going to assume that where I am staying won't allow me to bring a girl back either so any tips on what is best to do would be amazing! Thanks :)

Ps. if anyone from you guys is around on the 2nd of November and is free to show me around or go for a night out that would be amazing!

Well you got a month to read the 106 pages of this thread, all the tips are there.  :hi:

Offline yoko

Hi Lads,

Wondering if anybody is going to be there during the 1-7th november, done the thailand trip last year but think i might book a last minute deal on that week as work have given me the week off and i need a nice trip to lift my spirits  :hi:, being with somebody experienced would be great as ill have to keep my guard up on this trip

atm im on page 74, and still reading through, seems like nike and toons are legendary  :drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

Hi Lads,

Wondering if anybody is going to be there during the 1-7th november, done the thailand trip last year but think i might book a last minute deal on that week as work have given me the week off and i need a nice trip to lift my spirits  :hi:, being with somebody experienced would be great as ill have to keep my guard up on this trip

atm im on page 74, and still reading through, seems like nike and toons are legendary  :drinks:

Trust me, keep at it. I read 90+ pages before going out and it was certainly worth it.

As for the legends, I met one of them out there  :cool:, and great time was had by us all     :thumbsup:

Wayne kerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi guy,
I'm a absolute utter complete newbie.
Very very good blog going on here, I've read some of the pages and there are some legendary legends on here...
 I'm going Marrakech end of November with a couple of friends...
I'll let you know how I get on....
I guess there's no point asking where I can rent an apartment as this is privileged info.... But can anyone point me in the right direction ?
Thanks guys

Wayne kerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Blimey....
Just spent 6 hours over 2 days reading this blog...
Some very useful information to get me streetwise for Marrakech...

Wayne kerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've been thinking and figured out a unique way to get in touch with girls there Before I even get there... I'll give this a shot and update you guys in a month approx...

Wayne kerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Also thinking of getting vaccinations for hepatitis a,b and c, as well as the normal travel vaccines... The hep vaccines are expensive though, cheapest I found was £40 a shot and you need 3 in total over 21 days...
Might get the meningitis one too...p

midobian

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Morning lads,

Thinking of going back to Kesh again early December. I am at the same time tempted to try out Agadir- any advice would be much appreciated?

doomagnito

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well you got a month to read the 106 pages of this thread, all the tips are there.  :hi:

I won't have much time due to work but maybe this will narrow it down, I am mainly interested in Hammams that offer extras so if there are info on that in this thread somewhere with the name of the places than let me know so I can brows through it before this Sunday when I leave!!

I know it is annoying for people to register and expect all the info and I appreciate that but this really was a last minute trip for me while juggling work and other responsibilities hence why I won't have time to read everything! I am not really interested in punting just the hammams and if they are easy to find, the ones that offer more!

Thanks

Offline Knny

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 710
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
The hammams are what I am interested in also.  Nice to have read this thread from the beginning, bit I watch out for details on hammams.

Offline CoolTiger

From a different thread... Ryanair appear to have a sale on:

When I checked on Ryanair last night, return flight from Luton to Marrakesh in mid January 2017 was showing at only £50.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 12:40:23 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline nike

From a different thread... Ryanair appear to have a sale on:

When I checked on Ryanair last night, return flight from Luton to Marrakesh in mid January 2017 was showing at only £50.

Just checked stanstead to kesh from 7th to 14th £58 return.
There u go CT, if u can get urself organised, see u there.

Offline CoolTiger

Just checked stanstead to kesh from 7th to 14th £58 return.
There u go CT, if u can get urself organised, see u there.

Problem is that in winter, flights from Stansted run once a week only, meaning you'd have to spend 7 nights in Marrakesh

Puntingwise  :D :cool: :dance: :yahoo:

Costwise  :scare:

Getting away from the OH for a whole week   :mad: :mad: :mad:  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Offline nike

Problem is that in winter, flights from Stansted run once a week only, meaning you'd have to spend 7 nights in Marrakesh

Puntingwise  :D :cool: :dance: :yahoo:

Costwise  :scare:

Getting away from the OH for a whole week   :mad: :mad: :mad:  :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm pretty sure that there are flights on Thursdays and Saturdays,

Offline nike

Ct.
In fact, just checked and there are flights every single day. :hi:

Wayne kerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yep....
There's flights from Liverpool as well...
I'd fly out from London and fly back to Liverpool. This way I can spend 5 days there.

Offline CoolTiger

Ct.
In fact, just checked and there are flights every single day. :hi:

Thanks for that. will re-check when I get a chance. I thought it was strange offering 7 nights only. Their website was really playing up yesterday.

Offline CoolTiger

Yep....
There's flights from Liverpool as well...
I'd fly out from London and fly back to Liverpool. This way I can spend 5 days there.

I had thought of Using stansted and Luton in order to reduce the stayover to 4 or 5 days, but a no-go as my car would be parked at a different airport when arriving back in UK. 

Offline hungrypunt

He he, Im up to page 40-50 of this thread, doin a few pages each night past 3 nights in bed.
Gotta say thanks to you reg posters for info and Im gonna be sending the odd pm soon, am trying to get over there in Jan from manchester tho. Im fine with all the cafe and meeting outside, taxis not together or sitting in the back and stuff, Im just a bit concerened about whether to do a plush hotel or managing to get a security free non family apartment.

Maybe as I read on over the coming nights, it may offer more nuggets of info but I wanted to say thanks guys, am defo on this one, late Jan around a week or so. Flights are looking at around £150-190 mark
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 12:07:43 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline mrkahn

Felt i should post this on here, over the last few months i have had private messages from people that ask questions that have already been answered in this forum.so please take your time and read this forum from beginning to end and if the answer to your question is not ther then please post on this forum and it may also help others. The whole point of this forum is to help each other Now in terms of me providing details of my contact in Marrakech i have made the mistake of giving the number out to people who are just time wasters. You send the guy message after message and book an apartment with no intention of going to Marrakech, i just dont get what you guys get out of that. Anyway hope all you guys are well

Wayne kerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Totally agree...
This forum has all the info in one place...I have been researching other places on the Internet and found useful info as well as from word of mouth sources but this forum has it all in one place... Unfortunately I sort of research as part of my job so have been up into the late hours of the night on some days lol....
Only thing I'm missing is a details of a contact/fixer in kesh or phone number for an apartment hiring guy. I did ask this guy at work whose has been there to ask his mate but his mate doesn't seem to want to help...
Rather than asking the top guys here like Nike or MrKahn, I'm going to try a slightly different method - reason being I'm only a newbie here and may not have built sufficient trust yet. Although I'm planning to travel 28th Nov, I'll see how it goes, in the meanwhile I plan to share what info i come across and hopefully if I do need help then I'll be in a position where the likes of Kahn and Nike will trust me and share 'secret' info if necessary...