Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 497605 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hey guys, very new to this but im travelling to Marrakesh next week... didn't realise the scene there would be so lit!
can anyone advise me on which hotels/ apartments will allow a small bribe and let me take a WG upto my room?

Sorry for being such a novice.
Thanks

Sorry mate you need to take time out to read this thread- its all here. I think page 100 give or take is what you want by CoolTiger

MrMatrix is correct. You do not appear to have made an effort to read the 100+ pages of this thread.

Even a seasoned punter like myself found it so valuable to read the ENTIRE thread, such that I made notes on +8 A4 pages about all the info that I felt was useful.

None of the regular posters in this thread give out ANY info to newbie members, as we don't really know you and we are protecting our sources/local contacts.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Sorry mate you need to take time out to read this thread- its all here. I think page 100 give or take is what you want by CoolTiger

I have met Nike's Contact in Marrakech (Mr A) and he was a gem!!

He went out of his way in helping us out whilst we were there for the 4 days. He was at our beck and call throughout the 4 days, to the extent that on our last night all of us chipped in and arranged an overnight girl for him, as a way of saying thank you.

Highly recommended, and I would not want his job/life/earnings compromised as a result of passing his details to someone on this board whom I don't know, who has only just joined, and not yet contributed to anything worthwhile on here.

Offline ss23

Marrakech Report

Hi, thanks to all the guys who have been posting their experiences in Marrakech. I read all the 100+ pages before going.

I went with my mate for 5 nights and have just come back and I thought I do my first ever report on our experience of marrakech.

Apartment

We found a apartment on airbnb with no doorman. The apartment had great location (5 mins McDonalds) , but the apartment wasn't that good (lose wires, cleanliness  etc) but we didn't have any issues bringing girls back. I will definitely get a better apartment next time, hopefully with the help of members like Nike.

Afternoons

It's alot of leg work in the afternoons and in the evenings. We did our daliy walkabouts around carre eden and McDonalds didn't see many stunners,  alot of 5s and 6s, must be a quite period. Saturday night was really busy and we got two friends for st 500 each, one of which was going to Motecristo like us where she will charge 2000.

Only problems we had was taxi drivers trying to rip you off, especially one guy who hangs around cafes at the plaza kept harassing us, saying most of the girls work for him, we naviely said show us them then. He started saying he wants to see our apartment, we then tried to get rid off him. After a night out we were in McDonalds, he came and sat on our table, started the same bulshit again and also demanding money saying he had spent time and money on the girls. I had given him 100dhs earlier for his time, he was asking for 200 more. I got angry, sarted shouting at him gave him 100dhs and told him to fuck off, with everyone else looking. He quietly threatened us saying "no trouble here but at you're apartment".

Nightlife / Clubs

Most of the girls we encountered were from out of town. Clubs are empty before 1.30am and fill up later. At the bigger clubs all the girls want 2000 dhs. Some of the girls might be pimped, I had alot of calls from men wanting to deliver girls after giving out my number.

First night we went to African chic restaurant-bar live band. This place we found you can haggle more to prices like 1200 -1500 dhs took one each, got really drunk. Mine was from fes a decent shag. 2nd night went to skybar and 555. Skybar is a bar and chisa place next to 555 club. Entry to the club was 300 dhs each + 1 drink, this club holds events each week with big name artists, so is popular with tourists, it has a few stunners. Didn't get anything, just few numbers and went back to the apartment and the girl from fes wanted to come over for few hours for 1000.  3rd and 4th night we went to Motecristo, we enjoyed this club the most. I got a few numbers and when I was about to leave a virgin approached me and offered 1000, I took her number and got her for 600 for a few hours later that day. Next night we got a stunner and her sister to come back, this didn't work out well as her sister didn't like the apartment and wanted to be paid upfront, so they had to leave. Last night we got to two friends from casablanca to come over had the best session of the trip.

Hammams + Spas

We tried 3 Spas. first Hanane spa, when we entered a woman shouted "hammam", as we got close a man appeared started asking us if we're  from England, we said yeah, he then  lead us out while pointing at the camera saying there boss is watching and we got "no pussy". no idea what happened.
We then ended up in a Chinese owned spa nearby got nice massages 300 + 200 bj extras. Girl quality wasn't great but ok. 3rd was Paradis spa 400 massage + hammam, once in the room, all I could hear was girls running around and talking for about 15mins, they were determined that we get extras, I said no and my mates girl literally forced extras on him lol, which he paid 200 dhs later.

I feel next time around I will be more informed from my first experience in Marrakech.

Also to add, unfortunately on the way home from the airport we were involved in a car accident. Driver behind failed to stop for standstill traffic in the fast lane and drove straight into me, possibly writing my car off.

Offline shant999

Marrakech Report

Hi, thanks to all the guys who have been posting their experiences in Marrakech. I read all the 100+ pages before going.

I went with my mate for 5 nights and have just come back and I thought I do my first ever report on our experience of marrakech.

Apartment

We found a apartment on airbnb with no doorman. The apartment had great location (5 mins McDonalds) , but the apartment wasn't that good (lose wires, cleanliness  etc) but we didn't have any issues bringing girls back. I will definitely get a better apartment next time, hopefully with the help of members like Nike.

Afternoons

It's alot of leg work in the afternoons and in the evenings. We did our daliy walkabouts around carre eden and McDonalds didn't see many stunners,  alot of 5s and 6s, must be a quite period. Saturday night was really busy and we got two friends for st 500 each, one of which was going to Motecristo like us where she will charge 2000.

Only problems we had was taxi drivers trying to rip you off, especially one guy who hangs around cafes at the plaza kept harassing us, saying most of the girls work for him, we naviely said show us them then. He started saying he wants to see our apartment, we then tried to get rid off him. After a night out we were in McDonalds, he came and sat on our table, started the same bulshit again and also demanding money saying he had spent time and money on the girls. I had given him 100dhs earlier for his time, he was asking for 200 more. I got angry, sarted shouting at him gave him 100dhs and told him to fuck off, with everyone else looking. He quietly threatened us saying "no trouble here but at you're apartment".

Nightlife / Clubs

Most of the girls we encountered were from out of town. Clubs are empty before 1.30am and fill up later. At the bigger clubs all the girls want 2000 dhs. Some of the girls might be pimped, I had alot of calls from men wanting to deliver girls after giving out my number.

First night we went to African chic restaurant-bar live band. This place we found you can haggle more to prices like 1200 -1500 dhs took one each, got really drunk. Mine was from fes a decent shag. 2nd night went to skybar and 555. Skybar is a bar and chisa place next to 555 club. Entry to the club was 300 dhs each + 1 drink, this club holds events each week with big name artists, so is popular with tourists, it has a few stunners. Didn't get anything, just few numbers and went back to the apartment and the girl from fes wanted to come over for few hours for 1000.  3rd and 4th night we went to Motecristo, we enjoyed this club the most. I got a few numbers and when I was about to leave a virgin approached me and offered 1000, I took her number and got her for 600 for a few hours later that day. Next night we got a stunner and her sister to come back, this didn't work out well as her sister didn't like the apartment and wanted to be paid upfront, so they had to leave. Last night we got to two friends from casablanca to come over had the best session of the trip.

Hammams + Spas

We tried 3 Spas. first Hanane spa, when we entered a woman shouted "hammam", as we got close a man appeared started asking us if we're  from England, we said yeah, he then  lead us out while pointing at the camera saying there boss is watching and we got "no pussy". no idea what happened.
We then ended up in a Chinese owned spa nearby got nice massages 300 + 200 bj extras. Girl quality wasn't great but ok. 3rd was Paradis spa 400 massage + hammam, once in the room, all I could hear was girls running around and talking for about 15mins, they were determined that we get extras, I said no and my mates girl literally forced extras on him lol, which he paid 200 dhs later.

I feel next time around I will be more informed from my first experience in Marrakech.

Also to add, unfortunately on the way home from the airport we were involved in a car accident. Driver behind failed to stop for standstill traffic in the fast lane and drove straight into me, possibly writing my car off.

Going out next week and little disappointed with this report as it seems tougher than expected in this season. I guess the key element is tell the taxi drivers to fuck off and do your own thing.

Other point to note is giving out numbers in clubs. Seems it better to get numbers form the girls as you dont have to deal with the pimps. Whats your thought on that SS23?

Offline nike

A lot of rookie mistakes but that's part of the fun and hopefully a learning curve, heading in the right direction.
First mistake was the dodgie apartment. If you have a nice apartment, most girls won't mind hanging out there.
Second mistake was giving the time of day to the tout, should have told him to fuck off, the first time he approached you. U've got to treat it like a leisurely stroll and then choose a cafe and sit for a while, take the sights in. If ur marching up and down , u will stand out and u will get targetted by lowlifes , like ur guy. Also u can come across as desperate. I didn't understand why u would show the guy ur apartment.
That brings me to the last point I'm going to bring up. Why would u hand out ur phone number in a night club? Virtually every girl in the club will give u her number. :thumbsup:

VorteX0

Marrakech Report

I've noticed a lot of workers, selling excursions etc and men prowling around waiting on potential outsiders and on approaching one, insisting they have lots of girls. The line I remember they use is 'jiggy jiggy', made me lol.
They would try and show pictures to entice you but they really take a cut of the bill, not sure about the rates but I reckon they are higher than talking to the girl upfront. As they are really forward, it can be annoying but it has worked for some this way and have delivered.

Offline nike

The vast majority of girls are indies, these touts will ask you for a finders fee and probably ask the girls for a cut too.

Offline ss23

Going out next week and little disappointed with this report as it seems tougher than expected in this season. I guess the key element is tell the taxi drivers to fuck off and do your own thing.

Other point to note is giving out numbers in clubs. Seems it better to get numbers form the girls as you dont have to deal with the pimps. Whats your thought on that SS23?

Temperatures were Mid 30s, maybe that was a factor in the daytime. Supposed to be cooling down from now onwards.

Most of the club girls are independent from all over morroco (taking hoildays, school hoildays etc) I think a small amount could be pimped. Taking numbers for next day works out better.

Offline ss23

A lot of rookie mistakes but that's part of the fun and hopefully a learning curve, heading in the right direction.
First mistake was the dodgie apartment. If you have a nice apartment, most girls won't mind hanging out there.
Second mistake was giving the time of day to the tout, should have told him to fuck off, the first time he approached you. U've got to treat it like a leisurely stroll and then choose a cafe and sit for a while, take the sights in. If ur marching up and down , u will stand out and u will get targetted by lowlifes , like ur guy. Also u can come across as desperate. I didn't understand why u would show the guy ur apartment.
That brings me to the last point I'm going to bring up. Why would u hand out ur phone number in a night club? Virtually every girl in the club will give u her number. :thumbsup:

It's definitely all part of the fun. Next time will 100% get a better apartment.

I didn't show my apartment, when he mentioned it saying I would need to see it to deliver the girls, that's when I got rid off him.

Offline ss23

I've noticed a lot of workers, selling excursions etc and men prowling around waiting on potential outsiders and on approaching one, insisting they have lots of girls. The line I remember they use is 'jiggy jiggy', made me lol.
They would try and show pictures to entice you but they really take a cut of the bill, not sure about the rates but I reckon they are higher than talking to the girl upfront. As they are really forward, it can be annoying but it has worked for some this way and have delivered.

Yeah, there all looking for their cuts, from guys advertising hammams and jiggy jiggy to supermarket workers getting you taxis

marmiteman

Eurgh, I hate being blagged like this.

In Thailand a smile and a firm no works. It is the same here or are they more irritating?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 01:22:12 pm by marmiteman »

Offline ss23

Have to ignore them and keep walking, learnt my lesson after listening to one guys bulshit
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 01:28:12 pm by ss23 »

Offline Tarihahu

Ss23 re Hanane spa did u actually enter the premises??

We all still learning

jackpemm

The city is full of them everyone is just after any bit of cash they can get off you. There are no favours or friends there :dash: Best is use your own head and knowledge stick to key points mentioned in this forum. Head out there and enjoy. Btw the hot girls there are actually starting to charge 2000 dhirams minimum unless she is one of the mcdonalds or kfc girls who are 2s and 3s. Rates are definately going up  :timeout:

VorteX0

The city is full of them everyone is just after any bit of cash they can get off you. There are no favours or friends there :dash: Best is use your own head and knowledge stick to key points mentioned in this forum. Head out there and enjoy. Btw the hot girls there are actually starting to charge 2000 dhirams minimum unless she is one of the mcdonalds or kfc girls who are 2s and 3s. Rates are definately going up  :timeout:

I'm assume its down to wealth they receive from people who care less about it.
With exchange rates itself getting at its poorest after Brexit, it is a costly endeavour it seems.

Latino1968

Yep, rates are definitely up! And service way down. The top girls are sure of there gulf cliënts, and remember these guys doesn't ask the sexual services we do. So more money for a little work... THAT's why these guys are so popular.....

« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 06:13:22 pm by Latino1968 »

Latino1968

Loads of horny easyjet cliënts looking for pussys, nothing wrong with that.

But there is one golden rule, the one with the most money rules, and we are not these guys anymore. I go a little further, girls (the top girls) who are richer then there cliënts then there is something fundamentelly wrong.

For example the last 15 years I went every year  to Cuba to a very small village, zero tourists, only me, only one hotel with swimming pool, sunday afternoon locals come to relax and swim, 1 tourist, me.... you get the picture. I pass for FKK, I pass for THailand, patpong 1-99, pattaya soi1-200 etc.

I admit with the globalisation it becomes more and more difficult to find such destination.

VorteX0

Yep, rates are definitely up! And service way down. The top girls are sure of there gulf cliënts, and remember these guys doesn't ask the sexual services we do. So more money for a little work... THAT's why these guys are so popular.....

Precisely. Heck they even pay more just to have the girl to chill and smoke.  They speak the same dialect too.
Some are jetting to Dubai and places. Not that I'm saying its bad.

Girls richer than the clients, driving better rides etc... Seen it a lot more now lol.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 07:17:32 pm by VorteX0 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Precisely. Heck they even pay more just to have the girl to chill and smoke.  They speak the same dialect too.
Some are jetting to Dubai and places. Not that I'm saying its bad.

Girls richer than the clients, driving better rides etc... Seen it a lot more now lol.

They've been doing this for at least 15 years that I know of.

They are  not easy to pick up in Dubai, as they command a premium which only the local Arabs can afford. When I once picked up a Moroccan girl in a Dubai nightclub, she drove
ME to my hotel in her sports car, given to her by a local guy!!!!

Latino1968

The wealth transfers are changing our hobbys, Europe more and more a shit hole, immigrants, unemployment, with our "fantastic social system". Last decenium China and the Gulf states are still taking a large part. Now Chinese tourists can come to Maroc without a visa application. You see a lot of Chinese nowadays in Marrakech? Let speak again in 1 or 2 years......
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 08:01:21 pm by Latino1968 »

Offline nike

I see the doom and gloom brigade are out en masse. There are very few girls that I've paid more than 1500 dirhams for in Kesh, the photos I've posted clearly show that none of them is below an 8. Most of the girls I see in the cafes end up at tbe nightclubs, later on. It's a very big pond and plenty to choose from. Even 2000 dirhams for an allnighter works out about £160, where in the U.K. are you going to get that. £160 is about the hourly rate here. U all seem to have a wealth of experience but have no reviews and very few posts between you.

Latino1968

quote-unquote: As Nike has pointed out a few weeks ago, joining up with us would not be problem, but it is not for the faint-hearted, nor for those who count their pennies.
The 4-Day trip cost each one of us £2,000+

Yep + 2000 GBP for a 4 day trip??? Cheap indeed. With all respect but your statement about an all nighter 160 GBP is bullshit. I have expierience with these girls and none of the top girls will stay all night for 160 GBP. One pop max. and she goes home....

« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 12:35:49 pm by Latino1968 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
quote-unquote: As Nike has pointed out a few weeks ago, joining up with us would not be problem, but it is not for the faint-hearted, nor for those who count their pennies.

Yep + 2000 GBP for a 4 day trip??? Cheap indeed. With all respect but your statement about an all nighter 160 GBP is bullshit. I have expierience with these girls and none of the top girls will stay all night for 160 GBP. One pop max. and she goes home....

EVERYONE of us picked up a girl and negotiated Dhs2,000 for an overnight session, with the girls to leave at 9am the following morning. The fact that some of the girls stayed on longer and moved on to another overnight with us is a different matter.

2 of the girls Nike picked up were willing to come for Dhs1,500, but I did not chance it, and told them they would get paid FULL Dhs2,000 IF they stayed thew entire night.

Dhs2,000 translated at Dhs12.5 per GBP£ equates to £160.

Are you saying Dhs2,000 for an overnight is Bullshit???
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 12:51:39 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline nike

Well then talking shite seems to come naturally to you. I've never paid  more than 2000 dirhams for any of the girls. The ones you see must have gold leaf linning their cunts or they just see a mug and try to take hom for all they can. Some will start at around 3000 for the night but not one has turned down 2000.
As for the recent trip , most of the expense was on the accomodation. As far as the accomodation goes , u get what you pay for. It's all very well quoting something out of context, the same post also states that we never paid more than 2000 per girl per night. :hi:

Offline nike

Sorry CT, didn't get down to ur post before posting my reply.

Offline shant999

Seems like tickle & prince stayed within budgets  suggested by Nike recently.
So still positive about a good trip round the corner.

marmiteman

It amazes me that people will call respected posters out for bullshit, even though Nike has clearly been a wealth of valuable and accurate information.

His posts go back nearly 2 years on this topic. Why would he lie?  :wacko:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Well then talking shite seems to come naturally to you. I've never paid  more than 2000 dirhams for any of the girls. The ones you see must have gold leaf linning their cunts or they just see a mug and try to take hom for all they can. Some will start at around 3000 for the night but not one has turned down 2000.
As for the recent trip , most of the expense was on the accomodation. As far as the accomodation goes , u get what you pay for. It's all very well quoting something out of context, the same post also states that we never paid more than 2000 per girl per night. :hi:

Sorry CT, didn't get down to ur post before posting my reply.

No, that's fine. You've mentioned the same thing as me.... that we paid max of Dhs2,000 per girl per night, and IMHO, I would rate them at a minimum of 8 out 10.
So impressed we were with the girls that 2 of them ended up staying for 3 days/nights with us, without charging us extra for the daytime stay, as we had laid out x3 meals / drinks / use of private pool, such that they were really enjoying themselves.

What annoyed me most is that I was accused of bullshitting, but in true CT style, remained calm, stated the facts and am now awaiting his response.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
It amazes me that people will call respected posters out for bullshit, even though Nike has clearly been a wealth of valuable and accurate information.

TBH, we could easily have had 2 of those girls for Dhs1,500 for the entire night. Using Google translate app on our mobiles, we explained that that we would only pay them the 1,500 at 9am the following morning.

Being my first Visit to Marrakesh.... kiddy in Candy shop scenario..... and because our Villa was 10 miles out in the stick and we did not want to return empty handed (and also the fact that these girls DO talk to each other) we upped our offer to Dhs2,000 (as my other mates had already agreed Dhs2,000 with their girls). Hindsight, we were glad we ALL agreed same rate with each one of the girls, so there was no jealousy between them, nor one of them running up to us to say why was she getting only 1,500 when other girls were getting 2,000. 

Offline ss23

Yeah I, completely agree with you.

Every girl I met all agreed to 2k at least and few for less. Sounds like Nike and others had great accommodation which probably kept the girls around for longer

marmiteman

Sounds sensible to me.  :cool:

Counting down my days till my trip, some really excellent advice on here.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Sounds sensible to me.  :cool:

Counting down my days till my trip, some really excellent advice on here.

You'll have a great time!!

Did the same, read ALL 90 pages at the time, arranged accom via Nike's contact..... the bonus was Nike then joining us for the 4 days. We ended up staying in a 4-Bedroom Villa, (with pool)
the best decision made whilst out in Kesh. What great time we had in those 4 days!!!

All I can say is..... THE BEST punting destination to date!!!

Likewise, can't wait til I go out to Marrakesh again. As yet, don't know when.

Online toon972

I have to correct you here and tell you that Nike does not talk bullshit. I have had an allnighter for 1000 dirhams about £70 and this girl is an absolute stunner. Nike will know who I am talking about as he had been with the same girl. The most I have paid is 1500 another stunner from Senegal,

Offline nike

Thanks for backing me up Toon and Cooltiger. The only reason we paid 2000 for the girls is because it was a bit of a trek for them to get there. Also the girls never left at 9 , some stayed till 12 , others never left, except to go get a change of clothes.

Budgets are relative. If ur expecting non stop partying in a villa, then u have to splash the cash. However as far aa the wgs go, 1200 to 2000 a night or 600 to 800 for a couple of hours. The op said that 2000 a night girls head for the door after one pop. Either his place is crap or he is a smelly git or he just doesn't have good negotiating skills. It's imperative that when negotiating with the girls, u agree a time for them to leave and also how many pops ur expecting.

Offline Tarihahu

Pay different rates and you'll get the mother of all bitch fight in the morning after.

They do talk and talk a fucking lot and just to piss one another off.

I've had ladies from 400 to 2000 for all nighters and more

Some stay 24 hours some Lisa off after a pop.

Been going since 2007 and prices are defo going one way only

Offline Blacksealz

Wow @ how this thread has turned out, punting mecca it seems... will finally be out in Kech late Jan to early Feb and was hoping to join the UKP team out there if at all possible. Lots of great info in this thread, thanks to all the contributers!!

PhudyMan

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hi do you have her contact details as i would very much like to see her when i am there next week

PhudyMan

HI Soory I meant thus girl she look very sexy did you take her back and do you have her contact details

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hi do you have her contact details as i would very much like to see her when i am there next week

PhudyMan,
You've only just joined yesterday, have no posts under your belt, and you expect someone to to pass on to you a WG's contact details???  :dash: :dash: :dash:

In any case, your UKP account will not yet have the PM facility, so did you expect Firehead to post in in an open forum? 

Offline PMAC123

HI Soory I meant thus girl she look very sexy did you take her back and do you have her contact details

If I remember rightly that post was a normal girl from Tinder nah?

Offline nike

If I remember rightly that post was a normal girl from Tinder nah?

Ur right and Phudy hasn't bothered to read the posts. Maybe he just likes to look as they pictures.  :yahoo:

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Mini trip report

First off, there will be nothing in this report that seasoned veterans of Kesh will learn from but newbie's may find some of the info below useful.
Firstly I want to acknowledge the contribution Nike and CT have made to this thread, without you two I would never had made this trip and would be none the wiser to the options available. So readers have a sense of my perspective on punting here are a few facts:

1.   I rarely punt in the UK (3 or  4 times a year)
2.   I have mongered all over the world
3.   I make annual mongering trips to SEA

Bottom line, I like an abundance of girlie bars, spinners and lots of choice - for these reasons I stick to SEA. Despite the lack of said facilities, I still had a great time in Kesh which speaks volumes for it's credentials as a mongering destination.

There is a heap of info on this thread and if a newbie was to read it all (as did I) then you will have no problems in scoring and having a great time. I am not going to go into detail about what I did on a  daily basis as this would not be useful so instead as my way of giving back I thought I would highlight a few things which may help.

Accommodation: In Kesh you have to have an apartment, period. I managed to secure one via Nike. Security is a bitch and if you end up in a family complex no amount of bribery will convince the guard. Even when you do have a girl-friendly pad you still have to be discrete, do not enter your apartment together and if there are more than 2 girls then they may need to enter separately. Of course this all varies from 1 complex to another but it's something to bear in mind

Transportation from airport: Guilez is only 20 mins away and plenty of taxis around if your contact is not picking you up

Scenic Mile:  This is a small stretch which runs from Carre Eden down to MacDonald's. It can be walked in about 10 mins. Along this stretch are 3 venues that have girls available, all 3 have been mentioned previously. These venues don't get going until 6ish. On the whole I found the girls at these sites were a mixed bag, there were some definite lookers but up to 70% were below 6. Weekends (Fri - Sun) are busy and you can see about 100 girls, typically in groups of 3 to 5. After you have been a few times you will start to recognise the same faces appearing. I did not pick up any girls from these joints so can't comment on prices.

Spa's: There are tons of Spa's. Some are legit so you need to be discrete, those that state 'les hommes seulement' are a give away. I had great success at the spa's and this was my main source of daytime fun. The massage/Hamman typically cost 300-500 MAD and extras started at 300. Some girls provide a full service, whilst others stick to BJ only. I found the girls in the spas to be sliightly better looking than the scenic mile girls. My ammo was to shag them on site, get their number and then call them to the appartment. A few said no but enough said yes. I paid them 700MAD to come to my apartment during the day or when they clocked off.

Clubs: I only managed to go to one club, Monte Cristo. If this club is representative of the type of girls you can find in the clubs then OMFG! The girls in this venue were some of the sexiest chicks I have ever seen in a club. The only place that ever came close to this was Cartagena in Colombia. Typicaly the girls hung out in groups so depending on your personality you may find it intimidating but I had no issues engaging and finding a chick to come home with me. My apartment was walking distance from the club so no need to engage with the taxi mafia outside. Asking rate here was 2000MAD and these girls were worth every penny. This is the way to get top quality chicks, period!

Paranoia: Much has been written on the board about security guards and undercover agents. I can say that during my time I saw none of this. Yes a few venues (Starbucks, MacD) have security but they are not interested in you and why you have come to Kesh. Be discrete and you will have no issues

Pimps: Avoid these people at all costs. Do not even entertain them with small talk. They will waste your time and rip you off

Weather: I went in September and it was uncomfortably hot. I will not be doing that again

Solo travel or groups: I ended up going on my own but would strongly recommend you go as a group, 2-4 is great. You will find it easier to break the ice with the girls as they tend to hang out in groups and will be more at ease coming back to your pad if there are other girls going too

Agadair: I met a punter in Kesch who had just come from Agadair. He had an amazing time, chicks in abundance, apartmets easy to score and no problems with sharing taxis. Also prices much cheaper at circa 1000 and below. I have not verified any of this info - just passing it on

Pictures: Most girls refused pics, even fully clothed

Would I go again:
Definitely!

A few pics of girl I had for 2 nights

midobian

Mini trip report

First off, there will be nothing in this report that seasoned veterans of Kesh will learn from but newbie's may find some of the info below useful.
Firstly I want to acknowledge the contribution Nike and CT have made to this thread, without you two I would never had made this trip and would be none the wiser to the options available. So readers have a sense of my perspective on punting here are a few facts:

Bottom line, I like an abundance of girlie bars, spinners and lots of choice - for these reasons I stick to SEA. Despite the lack of said facilities, I still had a great time in Kesh which speaks volumes for it's credentials as a mongering destination.

There is a heap of info on this thread and if a newbie was to read it all (as did I) then you will have no problems in scoring and having a great time. I am not going to go into detail about what I did on a  daily basis as this would not be useful so instead as my way of giving back I thought I would highlight a few things which may help.

Accommodation: In Kesh you have to have an apartment, period. I managed to secure one via Nike. Security is a bitch and if you end up in a family complex no amount of bribery will convince the guard. Even when you do have a girl-friendly pad you still have to be discrete, do not enter your apartment together and if there are more than 2 girls then they may need to enter separately. Of course this all varies from 1 complex to another but it's something to bear in mind

Transportation from airport: Guilez is only 20 mins away and plenty of taxis around if your contact is not picking you up

Scenic Mile:  This is a small stretch which runs from Carre Eden down to MacDonald's. It can be walked in about 10 mins. Along this stretch are 3 venues that have girls available, all 3 have been mentioned previously. These venues don't get going until 6ish. On the whole I found the girls at these sites were a mixed bag, there were some definite lookers but up to 70% were below 6. Weekends (Fri - Sun) are busy and you can see about 100 girls, typically in groups of 3 to 5. After you have been a few times you will start to recognise the same faces appearing. I did not pick up any girls from these joints so can't comment on prices.

Spa's: There are tons of Spa's. Some are legit so you need to be discrete, those that state 'les hommes seulement' are a give away. I had great success at the spa's and this was my main source of daytime fun. The massage/Hamman typically cost 300-500 MAD and extras started at 300. Some girls provide a full service, whilst others stick to BJ only. I found the girls in the spas to be sliightly better looking than the scenic mile girls. My ammo was to shag them on site, get their number and then call them to the appartment. A few said no but enough said yes. I paid them 700MAD to come to my apartment during the day or when they clocked off.

Clubs: I only managed to go to one club, Monte Cristo. If this club is representative of the type of girls you can find in the clubs then OMFG! The girls in this venue were some of the sexiest chicks I have ever seen in a club. The only place that ever came close to this was Cartagena in Colombia. Typicaly the girls hung out in groups so depending on your personality you may find it intimidating but I had no issues engaging and finding a chick to come home with me. My apartment was walking distance from the club so no need to engage with the taxi mafia outside. Asking rate here was 2000MAD and these girls were worth every penny. This is the way to get top quality chicks, period!

Paranoia: Much has been written on the board about security guards and undercover agents. I can say that during my time I saw none of this. Yes a few venues (Starbucks, MacD) have security but they are not interested in you and why you have come to Kesh. Be discrete and you will have no issues

Pimps: Avoid these people at all costs. Do not even entertain them with small talk. They will waste your time and rip you off

Weather: I went in September and it was uncomfortably hot. I will not be doing that again

Solo travel or groups: I ended up going on my own but would strongly recommend you go as a group, 2-4 is great. You will find it easier to break the ice with the girls as they tend to hang out in groups and will be more at ease coming back to your pad if there are other girls going too

Agadair: I met a punter in Kesch who had just come from Agadair. He had an amazing time, chicks in abundance, apartmets easy to score and no problems with sharing taxis. Also prices much cheaper at circa 1000 and below. I have not verified any of this info - just passing it on

Would I go again:
Definitely!

Thanks for this. I am heading out on Friday. I have read everything written here and wholeheartedly thank you all.

Being my first time there I know it won't be all rosey, but fingers crossed.

Offline shant999

same girl

Prince superb report, looking forward to my trip on Monday and again fingers crossed all goes well.

Firehead

Ur right and Phudy hasn't bothered to read the posts. Maybe he just likes to look as they pictures.  :yahoo:

Correct. I posted pictures some girls I've chatted with on Tinder AND AM STILL WAITING FOR ADMINISTRATION TO DELETE THEM so these kinds of misunderstandings do not occur. Moroccan girls are very beautiful. That was my only point.  :unknown:

Offline Steve2

Nice review mate. Glad you enjoyed :)

Offline Happyhumper

Offline Hansolo69

Mini trip report

Would I go again:
Definitely!

Glad you had a good time on your trip.