Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 497130 times)

Offline tickle12345

Last night after the session with the cutie i fell asleep and woke up at 1, made mind up I will visit W Club, this is a very high-end club full of Arabs/Moroccans and playing mostly Arab music. Selection of girls were decent but most were sat in the VIP sections, had a few drinks and left for Theatro. Theatro was very busy as you would expect it to be for a Friday night, all floors were open, 300 for entrance which included a drink, there were girls everywhere, picked up a chick and left at 5, agreed on 2000 for the night, an enjoyable session but not as enjoyable as the earlier session.

Offline Tarihahu

If you go theatro or 555 make sure you book good tables in advance.

Better to plan the. Just turn up as they get full on weekends and you'll end up paying double for half the size tables. Once they got your money you're fucked.

Have fun

Offline TG1

If your group wants a big night out then you're best going to either Theatro or 555, they are very big clubs and you will have more choice of girls. Each club has VIP sections and the better looking ones will come and sit if invited. I wouldn't recommend going to Monte Cristo with a group as it is very small and could get difficult to move around when full.

Thanks for that man, that's really helpful.

BTW, nice score above. I love that body type! Guys like you keep the game going!

Offline TG1

If you go theatro or 555 make sure you book good tables in advance.

Better to plan the. Just turn up as they get full on weekends and you'll end up paying double for half the size tables. Once they got your money you're fucked.

Have fun

That's also very helpful man, we go in 4 months so I will look to contact the club first thing in then new year. From tickles post Theatro seems a good start.

If I find the right girl man I'll just get a hotel room for us both man. Can't be cheap on these things.

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Reporting live from Kech.

Got in yesterday and was met by Nikes contact at the airport. Great guy and as reported before nothing is too much trouble for him. Apartment is run down but positives of location and no gaurd far outweigh the appearance of the place.

So my first punt in Kech was at a spa within walking distace. Paid 350 for 1 hr massage n hamman plus 300 fot the extras. Girl was 22 and had a slight oriental look. Exchanged numbers and confirmed she was ok with a visit to my place. Will be testing that out later in the week

Around 7pm I headed towards the scenic mile. Being a Saturday it was heaving and starbucks n macs was busy. There were obvious clusters of girls in both venues but I found it difficult to enage with any of them. Due to the earlier punt I was happy to simply observe. I would say in total there must have been around 50 wgs that I saw in a 2 hr period, of which around 15 were hot.

In the evening I headed to Monte Cristo. They had a funk band playing on the ground floor and atmosphere was great. Lots of couples n nonworking girls so you had to be careful but manged to exchange numbers with a few and left. Overall I would say the girls there last night were 2 tiers above those at starbucks etc.

Got home at around 3am and had that I met from Tinder waiting for me. Happy days!

Now heading out for a spa n might check out starbucks before the evening rush

Offline Steve2

Offline shant999

Got in yesterday and was met by Nikes contact at the airport. Great guy and as reported before nothing is too much trouble for him. Apartment is run down but positives of location and no gaurd far outweigh the appearance of the place.

So my first punt in Kech was at a spa within walking distace. Paid 350 for 1 hr massage n hamman plus 300 fot the extras. Girl was 22 and had a slight oriental look. Exchanged numbers and confirmed she was ok with a visit to my place. Will be testing that out later in the week

Around 7pm I headed towards the scenic mile. Being a Saturday it was heaving and starbucks n macs was busy. There were obvious clusters of girls in both venues but I found it difficult to enage with any of them. Due to the earlier punt I was happy to simply observe. I would say in total there must have been around 50 wgs that I saw in a 2 hr period, of which around 15 were hot.

In the evening I headed to Monte Cristo. They had a funk band playing on the ground floor and atmosphere was great. Lots of couples n nonworking girls so you had to be careful but manged to exchange numbers with a few and left. Overall I would say the girls there last night were 2 tiers above those at starbucks etc.

Got home at around 3am and had that I met from Tinder waiting for me. Happy days!

Now heading out for a spa n might check out starbucks before the evening rush

Glad to your doing well without a wing man.
Surprised with all the feedback here that you managed a good one through tinder? When you get time more info would be useful.

Keep us posted.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hey tickle12345,

I was reading your reports of your April trip; can you confirm if you'd recommend Monte Cristo over Theatro and 555?

I'll be in a group my next trip and we want a big night out. And please, anyone else feel free to contribute.

Thanks

If your group wants a big night out then you're best going to either Theatro or 555, they are very big clubs and you will have more choice of girls. Each club has VIP sections and the better looking ones will come and sit if invited. I wouldn't recommend going to Monte Cristo with a group as it is very small and could get difficult to move around when full.

Good point Tickle. However, when a group of us were recently there, Nike recommended and took us to Monte Cristo. There were a total of 6 of us, including nike and and Mr A, our local contact. It was fairly full and we ended up on the top floor where we negotiated and picked up 4 girls. We then all came down and sat in the lounge, near the front main entrance. In total, we must have spent one hour in this place and picked up some decent girls. It was fairly packed but we managed to get around between the floors.

Our plan was to visit 555 the next day, but this never materialised, as some of us had repeat girls form the night before whist one guy picked up a cracking, busty girl from Elite Cafe, with Nike's help  :thumbsup:

EDIT
This was on a Friday night.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 04:29:18 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline nike

Our plan was to visit 555 the next day, but this never materialised, as some of us had repeat girls form the night before whist one guy picked up a cracking, busty girl from Elite Cafe, with Nike's help  :thumbsup:

EDIT
This was on a Friday night.

I only got the girls no. to prove a point. I think your pals thought I was bullshitting when I told them how easy it was to get numbers from the girls. It took me about 90 seconds.
Happy days.

Just tried to book the same villa again but the guy is not budging on price, even though mid Jan is off season. Oh well, his loss, we will just have to look elsewhere.

Still room for a couple more guys, if you guys can get organised.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 10:00:50 pm by nike »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I only got the girls no. to prove a point. I think your pals thought I was bullshitting when I told them how easy it was to get numbers from the girls. It took me about 90 seconds.
Happy days.

Just tried to book the same villa again but the guy is not budging on price, even though mid Jan is off season. Oh well, his loss, we will just have to look elsewhere.

Aah, yes... he still reminds me about this method of making contact with a WG being completely different to what they have been used to in other countries, where it is more open and straightforward for making enquiries.

I have PM'd you about the villa we stayed at.

Regarding January, just had a quick chat with them ..... we are now thinking of Agadiar instead. Will keep you informed by PM of any updates.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Regarding January, just had a quick chat with them ..... we are now thinking of Agadiar instead. Will keep you informed by PM of any updates.

Got that completely wrong!! :dash:

Correction.... it's Tangier that we are now thinking of.

Offline TG1

Happy days.

MAN I wish I could roll with you cause I need learning on how to get digits on Starbucks and McD's. TBH I had planned mainly to look in clubs and get numbersome from Spa girls...

I am planning on an annual pilgrimage from next year so please do keep indo about your trips going. It be great to roll with or hang with you at some point.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 06:46:34 am by TG1 »

Offline TG1

I've actually started planning on a 2 week trip where I can take in Kesh, Fez, and Tangier. From what I read here and elsewhere Tangier especially is blowing up! Please keep me/us informed.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
MAN I wish I could roll with you cause I need learning on how to get digits on Starbucks and McD's. TBH I had planned mainly to look in clubs and get numbersome from Spa girls...

Trust me, it was so easy, as Nike demonstrated to my mate. It took Nike all of 90 seconds to make contact with the girl, and get her number.

As we had not previously mongered in any destinations where making contact and then negotiating had to be of utmost discreet, you just had to learn to do this in a different way.

(Makes a change from a girl walking up to you in Dubai nightclubs, FKK Club, etc. asking "you wanna fuck??"  :lol: )

Offline nike

The only problem with Tanger, in January, can get pretty cold. U can see snow on the mountains that surround Tanger. However , Tanger is a different experience.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
The only problem with Tanger, in January, can get pretty cold. U can see snow on the mountains that surround Tanger. However , Tanger is a different experience.

Was aware of the cold, so no skinny dipping into the villa pool  :( :( :( 

Wanted to try out this different experience.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I am planning on an annual pilgrimage from next year so please do keep indo about your trips going. It be great to roll with or hang with you at some point.

As Nike has pointed out a few weeks ago, joining up with us would not be problem, but it is not for the faint-hearted, nor for those who count their pennies.

The 4-Day trip cost each one of us £2,000+  :crazy:

Yes, by planning ahead we could have each saved £300 on our tickets, but there is hardly any scope to reduce the rest of the costs.

The 4-Bedroom Villa was £600 per night, it was in a discreet location where WGs were allowed to come over, and we had our own private pool which we made full use of, especially when it came to
afternoons, when all of us plus some of the WGs were swimming in there, and some of us were in our birthday suits  ;)

In addition, we had to stock up the villa for food, snacks and booze for the 4 days (£400) (these girls could drink.... we all managed to knock back 5 bottles of Vodka alone), as it was a good 10 mile journey back into Marrakesh, and there are no supermaekets near the villas.

Overall, we saved money by not having to go to a club on 2nd and 3rd night, and paying high entrance fees and drinks prices.

We also paid for a hired car and fuel (cost £100 per day), which Mr A drove us around in. He was at our beck and call for the entire trip (his cost was £100 per day), and we also had to make sure we covered his meal costs). He picked us up from the airport, was with us throughout our stay, and finally dropped us off at the airport. We never once used a taxi whilst out there. I would not plan any trip to Marrakesh without this guide, given what our requirements were for the trip. We ended up treating him to an overnight session with a girl.

Typical cost for a girl was Dhs2,500 per night (2,000 her fees + tips + taxis each way). We also paid approx Dhs500 to the guards over 3 separate nights. In addition, on our first day we went to Hamam
(total damage Dhs300).

In summary, if you are happy to pay upfront your share of the Accom (£150pn), pay upon arrival your share of car hire, Mr A's cost and stocking up the Villa (your share would be approx £250) and square up the rest prior to leaving.

All above costs were equally divided between 5 of us, even if one of us did consume any alcohol, one of the WG's did not consume any drinks, apart from a bottle of water for the entire night). When we went out for meals, bills were split equally between us.

If you are one of those who typically looks at receipts and tots up their share of the bill, then hooking up with us is not for you.

So in summary, yes, if you are still interested, let Nike or myself know, and we shall keep you informed of any upcoming trips. Nothing has been planned yet, and being the nutters that we are, we could easily plan a last-minute trip.

EDIT
The only part where we all paid our own costs was the girl's charges. We had all agreed a rate of Dhs2,000 per girl in order to minimise any confusion/misunderstanding, as quite often the girls do talk tpo each other (in our case, they most definitely did).
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 01:05:56 pm by CoolTiger »

Latino1968

Top trip!!!! But to expensive for me....

Offline Essex3

Rang the cute girl which I had a massage from earlier today and agreed to meet up at 9. She's 22, great attitude and it was a very enjoyable full on session, gave her 800 dirhams.

Hidden Image/Members Only

That door looks very similar to the apartment I was staying in. Is it near Caffe le Flamme?

Latino1968

Last december I was for 1 week in Kech. The price setting for the evening was to high for me. Entrance+ consumations+girl is not for my wallet. Arab guys paying for a table and bottle 2000 dirhams. And girls goes for 3000 till 5000 dirhams. So I needed to find daytime girls. You find them easily on the terraces of the big cafés. And also in the Hammam and massage placed. But these girls are not the same quality as the club girls. Prices goes from 600 till 1000 dirhams. So paying 1000 dirham or 80 gbp for a médiocre girl is a price you need to pay over there. And the hassle with the appartment and the guards and the transportation etc. Is it worth a trip? Not for me anymore. But if you have deep wallets like Nike and company it would be a big YES.

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Just done the scenic mile circuit. Still very quite and only saw 5  wgs but nine that I would want to shag, still early though and pressure is off as I had a session with a spa girl. Everything was on the menu but it was strange as We had to be super quite. Not very easy when your nob is being polished by a sweet 22 year old followed by the sweet sensation of ramming it up her arse  :wacko:
Got the girls number, might call her later as she was happy to cone to the apartment. I overpaid for this session, 350 for massage n 600 for all the extras. Would not let me take a pic.
Apologies for any typos but using my phone

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Chick from other night - 800 everything on menu stayed for 3 hours

Offline shant999

Prince, Where did you get the second girl? Another Hamam?

jay.kay7

As Nike has pointed out a few weeks ago, joining up with us would not be problem, but it is not for the faint-hearted, nor for those who count their pennies.

The 4-Day trip cost each one of us £2,000+  :crazy:

Yes, by planning ahead we could have each saved £300 on our tickets, but there is hardly any scope to reduce the rest of the costs.

The 4-Bedroom Villa was £600 per night, it was in a discreet location where WGs were allowed to come over, and we had our own private pool which we made full use of, especially when it came to
afternoons, when all of us plus some of the WGs were swimming in there, and some of us were in our birthday suits  ;)

In addition, we had to stock up the villa for food, snacks and booze for the 4 days (£400) (these girls could drink.... we all managed to knock back 5 bottles of Vodka alone), as it was a good 10 mile journey back into Marrakesh, and there are no supermaekets near the villas.

Overall, we saved money by not having to go to a club on 2nd and 3rd night, and paying high entrance fees and drinks prices.

We also paid for a hired car and fuel (cost £100 per day), which Mr A drove us around in. He was at our beck and call for the entire trip (his cost was £100 per day), and we also had to make sure we covered his meal costs). He picked us up from the airport, was with us throughout our stay, and finally dropped us off at the airport. We never once used a taxi whilst out there. I would not plan any trip to Marrakesh without this guide, given what our requirements were for the trip. We ended up treating him to an overnight session with a girl.

Typical cost for a girl was Dhs2,500 per night (2,000 her fees + tips + taxis each way). We also paid approx Dhs500 to the guards over 3 separate nights. In addition, on our first day we went to Hamam
(total damage Dhs300).

In summary, if you are happy to pay upfront your share of the Accom (£150pn), pay upon arrival your share of car hire, Mr A's cost and stocking up the Villa (your share would be approx £250) and square up the rest prior to leaving.

All above costs were equally divided between 5 of us, even if one of us did consume any alcohol, one of the WG's did not consume any drinks, apart from a bottle of water for the entire night). When we went out for meals, bills were split equally between us.

If you are one of those who typically looks at receipts and tots up their share of the bill, then hooking up with us is not for you.

So in summary, yes, if you are still interested, let Nike or myself know, and we shall keep you informed of any upcoming trips. Nothing has been planned yet, and being the nutters that we are, we could easily plan a last-minute trip.

EDIT
The only part where we all paid our own costs was the girl's charges. We had all agreed a rate of Dhs2,000 per girl in order to minimise any confusion/misunderstanding, as quite often the girls do talk tpo each other (in our case, they most definitely did).

Sounds reasonable to me mate  :drinks:

Think experiences like this should not have a budget placed on them.. just go with the flow  :crazy:

keep us in mind CT, i'm in contact with Mr A at the minute regarding going in a couple of weeks so will keep you guys posted..

jay.kay7

Prince is it quiet in general or does it pick up on certain days of the week?

Offline TG1

Thanks for the info Cool Tiger, if we can make the dates work I would definitely be interested.

I see what Latin Prince is saying but TBH dude you get what you pay for in life. I rarely monger in the UK. Rio and Salvador are my preferences as well as Singapore and Bali. if you went Asia Pacific as I do yearly you can get it much cheaper...its particularly cheap in Vietnam and Indonesia but factor in flights and accommodation and you could still spend £1500 for a week.

On another note, I found a guy on Air BnB who says his apartment is giel friendly in Kesh. Just of Mohammed V, near the scenic route. I rented 2 nights for Feb to test it with a shirty from the Spa from last time. Will report if he's legit.

Offline nike

Hi guys, I've had a few people sending me pm's regarding the trip to kesh in Jan. As Cooltiger has already provided a costings breakdown, please read his post. Also anyone who wants to go, will have to pay £250 up front , in case of no shows. The villa has to be booked in advance and a deposit is needed , with the remainder to be paid before arrival. I have 3 potentials, including myself, already,looking for maybe 1 or 2 more, max. Please don't send me any pm's indicating interest, unless u have read CT's post, regarding costs and mine about the upfront costs, and u find them acceptable. :hi:

Offline tickle12345

That door looks very similar to the apartment I was staying in. Is it near Caffe le Flamme?

Yep.  :thumbs: Not the very best in terms of quality but it is wag friendly so did not complain. I usually book a hotel room too, keep everything there and keep the apartment for having fun. Does work out to be bit more expensive but prefer it this way.

I'm back to rainy England, returned on Monday. The trip went far too quick and i'm already planning another return very soon. On this visit i had more fun with the girls at the hammams than anywhere else, but at the same time club girls were stunners and well worth their money.

Offline TG1

Glad you enjoyed it man and appreciate the reports and advice. Hopefully the sun shines one last time this weekend!

Offline TG1

Can you give any more details about the Spa without naming it?

Offline TG1

Chick from other night - 800 everything on menu stayed for 3 hours

I do like that look, can you provide any details on the Spa without naming it?

I'm still awaiting PM privileges...

Firehead

A little off topic.
Because the next few questions include slightly off topic requests feel free to PM me the answers to those.

1. Food - we've all got to eat. Recommendations in the Gueliz area for good moroccan food?Remember good does not necessarily mean expensive. In my case, the cheaper the better!

2. Day trips - suggestions on the best places to going sightseeing during the day? Out and back by bedtime?

Now more on point:

1. Condoms and lube. Ned your own or is it provided by the WG usually? I ask about lube because of all the stories I've read of the second hole only being open for business...

2. Bush situation - what are the percentages of WG that are completely shaved in your experience? I love beautiful hair, but, it needs to be on the top of the head, ya know? Bald is beautiful everywhere else. :kissgirl:

3. General hygiene: Is it safe to assume bad breath is not an issue? Clean passes? Both inside and out?

I'm jealous of all you blokes in the UK because of your proximity to all the amazing international punting locations. Isn't Marrakech a short 3 hour flight from London? It takes me over five hours just to fly to New York City!

I realize all my questions are "on loan" because I cannot, yet, contribute experiential stories to this thread. However, when I arrive in Marrakech on October 30th. I promise daily logs of my adventures! It's the least I could do for all the great information I've gleaned from this site!

Cheers!

Firehead

My experience with spoofing GPS location for the Tinder app in Marrakech so far:

The one thing that I CAN contribute to this thread is my experience using the Tinder app with a fake GPS app.

Equipment:
Oneplus One android phone
Tinder version 3.0.1 (later versions do not allow consistent gps spoofing!)
Fake GPS version 2.0.6

In order for the fake GPS to work I have to NEVER USE wifi. Even if I do not have have wifi scanning enabled, AND I have selected Device Only for location' not high accuracy or whatever it's called. I find I have to do the following, IN ORDER, to ensure a solid fake GPS location:

1. Close all apps
2. Turn on Airplane Mode
3. Start Fake GPS app and select a location (in my case the hotel I will be staying in Gueliz)
4. Make sure wifi is NOT on
5. Turn airplane mode off
6. Wait a few seconds and test location by clicking on the Fake GPS app to see where it puts me. If I'm satisfi d with the location,
7. DOUBLE CHECK location by clicking on Google Maps and making sure it stays steady on my new location
8. Launch Tinder app (remember to only use version 3.0.1 as other versions force actual location somehow)

Viola! Should work to select matches within the area you specify in the app.

:dance: :cool: :yahoo: :drinks:

Firehead

My experience with girls I've matched with in Marrakech on the Tinder app so far.

Because I believe that I MAY have only come across 2 WG using the Tinder app I will post a few pictures of girls who I believe are NOT WG for informational purposes.

The informational purposes? To show how amazingly beautiful some of the Moroccan women are!

Please remember! I am almost 100% certain these girls are either University students or work in a professional environment.

Firehead

I am posting each picture in a separate message due to potential file size issues...

Firehead

I have two beautiful pictures of this last girl. After texting back and forth through WhatsApp I think she got the idea I was looking for more than comeraderie while in Marrakech. When I said I'd like to see her when I get there her response was, "inshallah" lol. I have since read that it's basically a way of saying, yeah, ok, if we bump into not each other, or something like that.  :dash:

Offline MrMatrix

Bloody hell these girls are gorgeous Firehead. If only they .......................

Offline tickle12345

A little off topic.
Because the next few questions include slightly off topic requests feel free to PM me the answers to those.

1. Food - we've all got to eat. Recommendations in the Gueliz area for good moroccan food?Remember good does not necessarily mean expensive. In my case, the cheaper the better!

^^ There are plenty of food places in the Gueliz area, you have your usual McDonalds, KFC, Burger King etc and your Moroccan places too, I like a place called Central Food a lot, they do everything, it's very busy, food is on point and the price is reasonable. Have a walk-around, food will never be an issue in Marrakech.

2. Day trips - suggestions on the best places to going sightseeing during the day? Out and back by bedtime?

^^ Depends what kind of day trips you want to go on, in Marrakech or out of Marrakech? Use Google/Tripadvisor as there's a lot of info on what's there to see in Marrakech and nearby.

Now more on point:

1. Condoms and lube. Ned your own or is it provided by the WG usually? I ask about lube because of all the stories I've read of the second hole only being open for business...

^^ I always have my own condoms when abroad, try not to take the chance as if the girl doesn't have it then you're pretty much f'd.

Firehead

Bloody hell these girls are gorgeous Firehead. If only they .......................

Crazy hot yeah. I'm feeling bad about posting them up there without permission though so get a good look now. I'm hoping to get them pulled soon. :blush:

Offline MrMatrix

Crazy hot yeah. I'm feeling bad about posting them up there without permission though so get a good look now. I'm hoping to get them pulled soon. :blush:
Yes they should be pulled. Not really fair on the girls.

Firehead

Yes they should be pulled. Not really fair on the girls.
Yep. Requested administration pull them down. Nothing so far... :unknown:

Offline Tarihahu

From my experience girls don't tend to carry condoms as if stopped by authorities they not got a leg to stand on.

Guys paying 2500dhs for the night is an awful lot of money there, for me that screws the market but then it what one is willing to pay.

Offline bluefinger

Most of the local shops sell them. So no worrying if you get caught short.

Offline piercedtim

Me and the mrs are off to Marrakech soon, but staying in one of the all inclusive hotels that UK travel agents use so I think the chances of me getting any ladies in for a night are non-existent cos I imagine they'd need a wrist band thing to get in. Bit of a shame cos I'd love to have a couple whilst I'm there

King_BD

Hey guys, very new to this but im travelling to Marrakesh next week... didn't realise the scene there would be so lit!
can anyone advise me on which hotels/ apartments will allow a small bribe and let me take a WG upto my room?

Sorry for being such a novice.
Thanks

Offline MrMatrix

Hey guys, very new to this but im travelling to Marrakesh next week... didn't realise the scene there would be so lit!
can anyone advise me on which hotels/ apartments will allow a small bribe and let me take a WG upto my room?

Sorry for being such a novice.
Thanks
Sorry mate you need to take time out to read this thread- its all here. I think page 100 give or take is what you want by CoolTiger

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Me and the mrs are off to Marrakech soon, but staying in one of the all inclusive hotels that UK travel agents use so I think the chances of me getting any ladies in for a night are non-existent cos I imagine they'd need a wrist band thing to get in. Bit of a shame cos I'd love to have a couple whilst I'm there

AFAIR, if you are staying in a family resort, then there is no chance that the guards will allow the girls to enter your complex.