Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 493875 times)

Offline seeker

Were you in kadinskies or panorama for that pic nike

Offline seeker

Id say your standing outside panorama

Offline nike

Actually, I'm not that sure, u could be right. , I'm standing  along the promenade,  I took two photos , basically took the first shot and did a 180 and took the second.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 06:47:43 am by nike »

Offline romeomustdie

Anyone here heading out to Marrakech soon?

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Anyone here heading out to Marrakech soon?

I am heading out in 2 weeks time  :D

Offline romeomustdie

I am heading out in 2 weeks time  :D

I'm really trying to sneak in a quick trip before December and the new year for a few days.

midobian

Hi lads,

just joined this recently. Absolutely fantastic info provided here, much appreciated. I recently came from Dubai and the punting prices there is ridiculous. Booking a flight to Kesh end of this month after having read all of this. I plan on going alone, so hopefully meet up with one of you lads.

midobian

Following on from my post, I wondered if anyone has any info regarding where to rent hassle free? Before anyone comments reg reading thethread, I have read nearly every page going back to when Nike gave out info to newbies however got upset as others never replied to him when he wanted info. I have messaged numerous people on Airbnb and they are all coming with the same response saying " no girls allowed." If anyone can forward contact, it would be highly appreciated.

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Following on from my post, I wondered if anyone has any info regarding where to rent hassle free? Before anyone comments reg reading thethread, I have read nearly every page going back to when Nike gave out info to newbies however got upset as others never replied to him when he wanted info. I have messaged numerous people on Airbnb and they are all coming with the same response saying " no girls allowed." If anyone can forward contact, it would be highly appreciated.

Hey Midobian,

The fact that you appreciate the importance of securing a girl-friendly pad indicates that you have read the board. I tried the Airbnb route and did get a few people saying that they were cool with girls visiting. Have you set your travel dates?

midobian

Hey mate,

Yes, I have. I was going to go by myself, but decided to go with a mate now, he punts regularly in Barcelona, so are thinking of heading there after. We are going from the 14th of October to 17th.

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Hey mate,

Yes, I have. I was going to go by myself, but decided to go with a mate now, he punts regularly in Barcelona, so are thinking of heading there after. We are going from the 14th of October to 17th.

I am going in 2 weeks and can provide you with a contact once i'm back (need to verify they are legit and happy for me to share)

midobian

Hh100

I'm pleased you're not giving out info to total newbies. It maybe isn't as extreme as Egypt but I imagine it is seriously out of order to risk tipping off the authorities.

I've only been to Marrakesh once but the place I stayed was quite out of this world, complete Arabian Nights -style dream luxury for a very reasonable price. However, I think smuggling a local girl into bed there would have been harder than catching a camel and making it pregnant. The market option sounds kinda cool; but you do need I think to be streetwise and have some idea how to handle yourself. A tourist mug can get easily intimidated (I rescued one person who only realised at the very last minute that they were in quite grave danger).

Just out of curiosty what was the danger?

Offline shant999

Flights booked 17th four nights.
Accomodation to be sorted with Nikes contact.
Mate joining me.
99 pages read
Gotta figure a reasonable excuse for the Mrs.  :bomb:
hopefully all goes well for a first time punter in marrakesh!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Flights booked 17th four nights.
Accomodation to be sorted with Nikes contact.
Mate joining me.
99 pages read
Gotta figure a reasonable excuse for the Mrs.  :bomb:
hopefully all goes well for a first time punter in marrakesh!

You'll have a great time!!

Did the same, read ALL 90 pages at the time, arranged accom via Nike's contact..... the bonus was Nike then joining us for the 4 days. We ended up staying in a 4-Bedroom Villa, (with pool)
the best decision made whilst out in Kesh. What great time we had in those 4 days!!!

All I can say is..... THE BEST punting destination to date!!!

Offline nike

You'll have a great time!!

Did the same, read ALL 90 pages at the time, arranged accom via Nike's contact..... the bonus was Nike then joining us for the 4 days. We ended up staying in a 4-Bedroom Villa, (with pool)
the best decision made whilst out in Kesh. What great time we had in those 4 days!!!

All I can say is..... THE BEST punting destination to date!!!

Yes. That was some trip.
Hoping to follow up with a sequel in Jan.  :lol:

umz999

Does Any one have a contact out there who can sort a Girl Friendly apartment for me and my friend?

:drinks:

umz999

i went to kesh first time back in March and had so much fun that i have another trip booked for October. Before my March trip i found  skimming the forum and noting down in bullet points some advice given by Nike and others comes in handy. After getting through passport control, i had issues due to no hotel booking and putting nothing on the immigration form. Lucky the guy behind me was a fellow punter told me to write down reniessance Hotel Guilez on the control entrance form. He helped me out with cheap accomodation for five days costing 1100 dhiram this was basically an Arab shag pad air con worked which was the only plus security here was the best in terms of no hassle no tips. The apartment was just off the plaza opposite some small football stadium near the police station :dash:. Went out for quick bite of kfc Picked up a girl nothing special for 600dh. followed me back to apartment. Went Africnchiq walking distance, monte cristo, theatro, 555, club w. for me the best girls in club w but more expensive 1800 plus, then monte cristo 1200-1500followed by theatro 1500 +. 555 unless event is going on stay clear off. Starbucks a good shout after 8pm, mc donalds was ok girls upstairs mobile number on cards very handy kfc mcdonalds and starbucks. i found tipping the security guy in these fast food places some change always helps.food wise cafe elite, cafe la place had comptoir one night costly but nice. I went to hammam called Didi just for a message and hammam and got semi raped :D by 4 girls if you go into this place make sure you want extras. For cabs make sure you bargain a price or get a number 1 cab can be driven by up to three guys always sort you out a decent price for night trips 200 a trip is a joke.

Any chance  you could tell what the aparemtn is?

umz999

Actually, I'm not that sure, u could be right. , I'm standing  along the promenade,  I took two photos , basically took the first shot and did a 180 and took the second.

Hi Nike,

thanks for all your useful advice, vbut any chance you could share your contact?

Offline nike

Hi Nike,

thanks for all your useful advice, vbut any chance you could share your contact?

U've registered today and have a total of 3 posts, all asking for contact info. Not a good start.

Offline MrMatrix

U've registered today and have a total of 3 posts, all asking for contact info. Not a good start.
having just signed up you can't expect Nike to give up contacts to Newbies. He hasn't got a clue who you are. I wouldn't give up contacts to Newbies :unknown:

Offline nike

having just signed up you can't expect Nike to give up contacts to Newbies. He hasn't got a clue who you are. I wouldn't give up contacts to Newbies :unknown:
:thumbsup:

I've also recieved a pm from an op, who registered in May 2015, has zero posts and is now asking for contact info. He claims I gave him contact info last year but has lost it. :dash:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
:thumbsup:

I've also recieved a pm from an op, who registered in May 2015, has zero posts and is now asking for contact info. He claims I gave him contact info last year but has lost it. :dash:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's amazing how low these guys stoop to, in order to extract info from regular members.

Sad part is they make no effort to read the ANY PART of this long 90+ page thread, and simply want (sensitive) info handed to them on a plate.

For all we know, they could be the local LE.

Offline MrMatrix

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's amazing how low these guys stoop to, in order to extract info from regular members.
Sad part is they make no effort to read the ANY PART of this long 90+ page thread, and simply want (sensitive) info handed to them on a plate.
For all we know, they could be the local LE.
Exactly. At the same time we have a responsibility to these contacts and the WGs we meet, so we protect them in good cause, :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Exactly. At the same time we have a responsibility to these contacts and the WGs we meet, so we protect them in good cause, :hi:

I have met Nike's Contact in Marrakech (Mr A) and he was a gem!!

He went out of his way in helping us out whilst we were there for the 4 days. He was at our beck and call throughout the 4 days, to the extent that on our last night all of us chipped in and arranged an overnight girl for him, as a way of saying thank you.

Highly recommended, and I would not want his job/life/earnings compromised as a result of passing his details to someone on this board whom I don't know, who has only just joined, and not yet contributed to anything worthwhile on here.

Offline THEPRINCE1127

He went out of his way in helping us out whilst we were there for the 4 days. He was at our beck and call throughout the 4 days, to the extent that on our last night all of us chipped in and arranged an overnight girl for him, as a way of saying thank you.

Highly recommended, and I would not want his job/life/earnings compromised as a result of passing his details to someone on this board whom I don't know, who has only just joined, and not yet contributed to anything worthwhile on here.

Well said! I will have the pleasure of meeting Mr A this week (thanks Nike!), his communication to date has been excellent and your post has reassured me further - well worth paying a little more and having someone on the ground you can trust. We need to protect him or very soon we will all be reminiscing about the days when we had a great local contact......

VorteX0

That is well awesome!! Hats off to you guys.

Firehead

Hello punting pros. Completely new here. I've been lurking for months now waiting until my departure date came closer before I posted. Oh, and I am an American.

October 28ish - November 6ish

Wife (most amazing in the world. you'll see why in a bit) is going to Marrakech for work with several other coworkers. I am tagging along for the trip. She encourages me to punt. All day, every day. With the possibility of a three way with a girl sometime in an evening.

So, my hours of operation will be during the day. In the evenings I will most likely be out with the work group having dinner and doing tourist stuff. But, the day is mine. We will be staying in a Hotel. There is another site that supposedly lists "friendly" Hotels. Our hotel is on that list. BUT, YES, I have read most of this thread and not once have I seen ANYTHING about things working out in a hotel. It all seems apartment related. So, yeah. Interested on that front.

Also, Any thoughts on pharmacies for benzos etc? Also something I think I might stock up on since the US FDA and regulations SUCK.

Ok. I will post a lot more over the next few weeks as I am hoping to post enough to get PM privileges and thus get some solid information. Cheers mates!

Firehead

Firehead

Aha! Yes. So this is the site that supposedly shows friendly hotels and apartments. My hotel is listed...
External Link/Members Only

Offline nike

Some hotels will allow you to bring wgs back but u will have to book a seperate room. If you decide to bring back a second girl, say in the evening, u cannot use the previously booked room, as the id card is different. U will have to book a second rcond, for the second girl.

Firehead

Nike, excellent! It's the Diwane Hotel. 10 min walk from McD, about 5 from Starbucks and 5 from Monticristo! From the information I've gathered, it's looking like I will head out after midnight to the clubs, then make contacts there for the following daytime. Rates during the day for a couple hours are much better anyway right?

My wife is awesome that she supports this and even encourages me to do it. She says it's a turn on to think of me with a different girl while she's working. If we get the chance I know she'd like to join in one time. I have NO IDEA how that would even be negotiated.

I'll post a pic of my wife later. We started the swing lifestyle a few years ago and she loves girls.  :yahoo: :angelgirl:

Firehead

Looks like Diwane cheapest additional room would be about 850 MAD per night. So that's not looking promising....  :dash:

Firehead

OH! And just so you blokes don't go all Falkland Islands on me, I'm legit UK heritage. English Woolley on one side, Scottish Kenner on the other.
 :drinks:

Firehead

Uh, I'm not sure how to respond to that other than I get it. Totally new here and, yeah, I know, she's hot. All the other stuff I said is true too which makes her even hotter in my opinion. Although some might think it's slutty, I don't know. I'll post one of us together. Yes. I know. I'm not smiling. I hate taking selfies...

In other news, I heard back directly from Diwane and the guy said yes that would be okay to get a room for a girl while there and it would be 500 MAD. So that's better than 800 yeah? Still too much for the week. I may have to just choose a couple of nights and do the Hammam thing the rest of the time.

I do want to reiterate that I'd like to find a WG for me and my wife at least once there. Would a walk to Monticristo be the best? In all honesty I know SHE'd get a million hits from Arab guys I'm sure.... Hmm I wonder how much she could get one for.....  :crazy:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Whatthefunk

New member and first post, I know I will look very suspicious and I commend the forums wary attitude, I've just come back from Morocco with my Oh so no funny business but I am going back next month or so, I managed to suss out the ways to meet a WG, either through a ham am and ask for her number mid massage or sit down outside mcdees and smile at the decent looking ones, my only concern is the accommodation, I have seen a few apartments but none guarantee female friendly policies, I am going. On a strictly punting trip and would hate to go to a strict apartment where the security guards morals won't allow for a cheeky bribe, the people out there are so exploitative that I haven't dared ask anyone for a wg friendly apartment in case they snitch me up to the copper in plain clothes and dated radio sitting somewhere nearby. If I could get some advice I'd be grateful

Firehead

O. M. G.
Laughing my ass off here. I'm making breakfast for our kids and the wife walks, more like stumbles, into the kitchen looking like Bridgette Jones after a weekend bender, and I'm still thinking about the above response to her pic.

Hair and makeup friends. Hair and makeup lol

:yahoo: :dance: :yahoo:

Offline tickle12345

In Marrakech for a few days, landed late last night, by the time I got to the apartment I was absolutely shattered so no punting experiences to report on, yet.
Marrakech isn't too busy at the moment, this is probably because it's only a week after Eid and all the girls haven't returned, i did a few laps past Starbucks, McDonalds etc and hardly saw any girls, however it usually gets busier between 7-10 so i'm hoping for an improvement. If all fails I have a girl who i may line up for tonight that i met on my last visit.
I went for a massage earlier, one which i have used before opposite the Hotel Nassim in Gueliz, 300 dirhams for the hour. Girl was facially pretty but body was 10-12. Massage was very good and sensual, she brushed past the area plenty of times and in the end asked if i wanted extras, to which i responded to what's on offer - handjob 300, B/J 500 and sex was 700. I have my mind set elsewhere so i politely declined.

Firehead

Holy Tinder hell Batman! So, I've never done Tinder before. Got GPS Fake thing working etc. How do I know who to swipe right on?!? The VAST majority of people have zero notes or comments and even IF they have ONE pic, many times its of flowers or Arabic writing......?  :unknown:

Any Tinder advice would be helpful.

Also, any thoughts/suggestions on top face dot. com?

Offline TG1

Firstly, my thanks to the contributors to this page as Marrakech is quickly becoming my 2nd favourite place to monger, after Rio. Special thanks to Nike whose info was great to me as a newbie.

Before my trip I did not read all the forums properly so got burned/missed opportunities accordingly.

Day I went to Espirit Spa and paid 300 for a hand job to finish. Got the girls number but my Riad shut me down and did not know of a girl friendly place so missed out on more with what was some great ass.

Being horny as he'll I then went to Paradis spa and stupidly paid 1000 to smash a thick red bone shorty. Very enjoyable but I clearly overpaid.

Had lunch in Elite Cafe in Gueliz, wondered why random girls were staring at me. All for the best that I had no clue cause I had nowhere to take them anyway...it is true that there are loads of girls around Gueliz centre to talk to.

Next day after quad biking I spoke to an old hustler by Boulevard Mohamed Zerktouni who showed me 3 more spas around that area. I settled on Spa Once and that was the highlight of my trip. I was confident enough to ask for what I wanted straight up and this 8 out of 10 was rubbing up against me from the hammam. Luckily I had an hour massage cause the first round was not much work for her...600 for the smash.

Only had 3 days and with activities could not really hit a club but met a bunch of hustlers in the medina offering all services so will try to get an apartment that's girl friendly. Going g back again Feb 1st and hopefully will have more reports and earn the respect of the forum.

If I make good contacts will look to share.

Thanks again for the info. I do feel much better prepared for trip 2! If anyone else will be there do let me know.

Offline tickle12345

Further to yesterday's post, in the evening went past Starbucks around 8ish, it was very busy and had more girls, they were a few that were ok but it was 75% full of guys. I had made my mind up i would be hitting the clubs, went into MonteCristo at 12, smoked some shisha on 3rd floor then moved to the 2nd floor at around half 1. Club was very busy to the point there was it was hard to walk from one side to another, but it had some stunners, i left my number with a few of them and left. I decided to call one of the girls i had seen on my previous visit.
She came to the apartment within half hour, no problems with security, stayed the night and i paid her 1200 dirhams.

Offline tickle12345

Just been for a massage in Gueliz, forgot the name of the place but it's on the on the side streets near Carre Eden. There was a good selection of pretty girls available, the girl at the receptionist quoted 600 dirhams for the hour to which i laughed off and settled at 300 dirhams for the hour, i chose a real cutie. In the room i asked should i take everything off, to which she said yes, this kinda gives an early indication as to whether any extras will be available as if you're totally naked on the bed and the girl doesn't have an issue with this most of the time it means the girls is game.
A nice massage, brushes here and there and in the end she asked if i wanted anything else. Basically i wanted the full works but wasn't up for using the massage table so i asked what time she finishes and if she's willing to come to the apartment, she agreed, got her number and will see her later on or tomorrow.
Gueliz today is quite busy as it's a Friday, Starbucks is hammered but more full of guys. Tried getting number earlier but she politely declined, was puzzled at the time then 10minutes later a few Arabs came and sat with her, which says it all....

Offline nike

Firstly, my thanks to the contributors to this page as Marrakech is quickly becoming my 2nd favourite place to monger, after Rio. Special thanks to Nike whose info was great to me as a newbie.

Before my trip I did not read all the forums properly so got burned/missed opportunities accordingly.

Day I went to Espirit Spa and paid 300 for a hand job to finish. Got the girls number but my Riad shut me down and did not know of a girl friendly place so missed out on more with what was some great ass.

Being horny as he'll I then went to Paradis spa and stupidly paid 1000 to smash a thick red bone shorty. Very enjoyable but I clearly overpaid.

Had lunch in Elite Cafe in Gueliz, wondered why random girls were staring at me. All for the best that I had no clue cause I had nowhere to take them anyway...it is true that there are loads of girls around Gueliz centre to talk to.

Next day after quad biking I spoke to an old hustler by Boulevard Mohamed Zerktouni who showed me 3 more spas around that area. I settled on Spa Once and that was the highlight of my trip. I was confident enough to ask for what I wanted straight up and this 8 out of 10 was rubbing up against me from the hammam. Luckily I had an hour massage cause the first round was not much work for her...600 for the smash.

Only had 3 days and with activities could not really hit a club but met a bunch of hustlers in the medina offering all services so will try to get an apartment that's girl friendly. Going g back again Feb 1st and hopefully will have more reports and earn the respect of the forum.

If I make good contacts will look to share.

Thanks again for the info. I do feel much better prepared for trip 2! If anyone else will be there do let me know.

Don't put names of spas on open forum, for obvious reasons.

Offline tickle12345

Rang the cute girl which I had a massage from earlier today and agreed to meet up at 9. She's 22, great attitude and it was a very enjoyable full on session, gave her 800 dirhams.

Offline shant999

Rang the cute girl which I had a massage from earlier today and agreed to meet up at 9. She's 22, great attitude and it was a very enjoyable full on session, gave her 800 dirhams.

Your giving me hope  :wacko: Thanks
How long did she stay? Can you PM me the Hammams details?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 12:26:54 am by shant999 »

Offline TG1

Don't put names of spas on open forum, for obvious reasons.

My bad man, wasn't even thinking.

Offline TG1

Hey tickle12345,

I was reading your reports of your April trip; can you confirm if you'd recommend Monte Cristo over Theatro and 555?

I'll be in a group my next trip and we want a big night out. And please, anyone else feel free to contribute.

Thanks

Offline tickle12345

Hey tickle12345,

I was reading your reports of your April trip; can you confirm if you'd recommend Monte Cristo over Theatro and 555?

I'll be in a group my next trip and we want a big night out. And please, anyone else feel free to contribute.

Thanks

If your group wants a big night out then you're best going to either Theatro or 555, they are very big clubs and you will have more choice of girls. Each club has VIP sections and the better looking ones will come and sit if invited. I wouldn't recommend going to Monte Cristo with a group as it is very small and could get difficult to move around when full.