Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 497912 times)

Offline tickle12345

Booked my ticket to Marrakech for near the end of September, cannot wait! :)

Offline Knny

Booked my ticket to Marrakech for near the end of September, cannot wait! :)
we look forward to your reports.

Offline tickle12345

we look forward to your reports.

No probs, I'll be reporting on a daily basis just like my last visit

Offline macattack

I'm on the ground in Marakesh will be hitting the scinic mile ( trying to catch up on all the info on  this thread ....everyone contributing makes it easier for all off us ) special salute goes out to Nike

Offline macattack

Just done a rece (Minara mall) two hot looking girls in front of entrance deffonatly on the game trying to take pics but got me family tribe in tow f-SAKE

Offline g3nius

Same, have a family member in tow, Starting to get blue ball from watching these gorgeous girls everywhere and not being to do anything. but can get away at night.
Problem is id feel unsafe, and bit awkward if I went out myself. If someone here has contacts or want to at least give it a try message me so we can go out one night - I'm only here in Marrakesh till Wednesday though, then moving onto Casablanca.

Offline macattack

Just found this stunner lurking around the mall ....couldn't do fuck all had my flock around me   :mad:

Hidden Image/Members Only

dalmat1

Hey guys. I landed in Marrakech earlier today!  Anyone out there right now ?

Offline macattack

Hey guys. I landed in Marrakech earlier today!  Anyone out there right now ?

Don't take this the wrong way mate your first post was well over a month ago ....how do you expect veteran members to pull the wonga prosssi info out ...when you could of built some credibility during that time ....I'm even struggling to pull me weight to show I'm a viable member...
 ...follow your nose you won't go wrong ..i.e. Read this thread top to bottom everything is in here to arm yourself to the teeth  :D.     If I find any gems will let you know ...Anyway all the best

Offline g3nius

Scoped out carre Eden mall - do they hang around food court? Sat there for a while but hard to tell whose on the game and who isn't. No girls decided to sit near me so either none there or they don't like the look of me  :P
Checked out Starbucks around 4pm, pretty dead, 3 girls sat at a table but was a security guard sat watching everyone like a hawk.
Mcdonalds next, but was unsure - the girls look dead young, like 18 or 19. Some absolute stunners there and can't tell whose on the game. 2 stunners stood in queue but were with some guy on crutches. And another stunner was stood with this massive black guy, so looked like they were already taken or it was their boyfriend.

Offline romeomustdie

Nike have you had any more luck?

Offline romeomustdie

Scoped out carre Eden mall - do they hang around food court? Sat there for a while but hard to tell whose on the game and who isn't. No girls decided to sit near me so either none there or they don't like the look of me  :P
Checked out Starbucks around 4pm, pretty dead, 3 girls sat at a table but was a security guard sat watching everyone like a hawk.
Mcdonalds next, but was unsure - the girls look dead young, like 18 or 19. Some absolute stunners there and can't tell whose on the game. 2 stunners stood in queue but were with some guy on crutches. And another stunner was stood with this massive black guy, so looked like they were already taken or it was their boyfriend.

Sorry to hear that mate. Starbucks does usually get busier towards 6pm. Try and hang around and get as many numbers as possible. Working girls don't usually hang out in the food court of care Eden. But if you see a hottie politely try your luck. Ask for her number. Just be discrete. If she gives 9 times out of ten she's up for it. Some girls just want the extra cash. I spent a night with a girl I saw randomly walking around with freinds. She wasn't even a working girl.

Sometimes it's a thrill, sometimes it's a big cash boost.

Offline macattack

Can't shrug my tribe of me where ever I want to go they want to  :angry:
Will try to steer to carre Eden mall on observation duties will report findings if I get there

Offline romeomustdie

Can't shrug my tribe of me where ever I want to go they want to  :angry:
Will try to steer to carre Eden mall on observation duties will report findings if I get there

Keep us posted. See if you can get any photos please.

Offline g3nius

Passed Starbucks at about half 8, place was jam packed with hotties!
But was with sister so no luck. But had been sitting in the ice cream place next to it and saw a security guard outside the mall tell off a Moroccan guy for trying to get a girls number. Confusing...
But I still think Starbucks is best option - Same quality girls you'd get in clubs but at a cheaper price.

Online webpunter

But I still think Starbucks is best option - Same quality girls you'd get in clubs but at a cheaper price.
Full fat or skinny ?

Offline g3nius

Full fat or skinny ?
Lol bit of both. funny thing that. Saw some girls with massive arses - but not fat at all. Not seen many girls like this before.

Offline romeomustdie

Full fat or skinny ?

You will get a huge variety in Starbucks. From a five close to a high 9 or ten if you lucky.

I seen some fat girls in there and some girls with sexy bodies. With moroccon girls your almost guaranteed a nice booty

Offline nike

Quick update guys.
Here's something I posted in the Agadir thread, in reply to a request for apartments.

I'm in KESH at the moment, sorry I have to disappoint you, as per ur pm. Kesh is fully booked at the moment. I had 2 separate lots of friends who needed 2 bedroom apartments a couple of days ago and all my contacts apartments and all of his contacts apartments were fully booked. This is peak season in Kesh, the international and national tourists are here en mass. I ended up sharing a villa with them. It has worked out really well. IT HAS BEEN A NON STOP PARTY. Will update later. At the moment u need to have bookings in place in advance or ur going to be disappointed. I'm going to head to Tanger tomorrow. 

Offline nike

Checked out of party central this morning, was supposed to go to Tanger today but I'm absolutely F..ked.

Bellated report:-
All the guys I was sharing the villa with were Mrrakesh newbies but veteren punters
First night
We went to monte cristo and picked up  five girls, gave them the address of the villa and drove back. Gave the girls 200 each to give to security to get out early, one of the newbie guys made it abundantly clear that he thought the girls would not turn up. Oh ye of little faith.
About half an hour after we arrived the girls arrived, all but one of them were lookers, one was a donkey, whatever floats ur boat. The party started straight away and spilled over into the pool area, girls were definitely at ease and the clothes started coming off and even some flashing of tits and pussy. One girl got on the table and started the coyottee ugly routine , the others where content on dirty dancing.   Needless to say a good time was had by all. That's all for now folks.

Offline romeomustdie

Checked out of party central this morning, was supposed to go to Tanger today but I'm absolutely F..ked.

All the guys I was sharing the villa with were Mrrakesh newbies but veteren punters
First night
We went to monte cristo and picked up  five girls, gave them the address of the villa and drove back. Gave the girls 200 each to give to security to get out early, one of the newbie guys made it abundantly clear that he thought the girls would not turn up. Oh ye of little faith.
About half an hour after we arrived the girls arrived, all but one of them were lookers, one was a donkey, whatever floats ur boat. The party started straight away and spilled over into the pool area, girls were definitely at ease and the clothes started coming off and even some flashing of tits and pussy. One girl got on the table and started the coyottee ugly routine , the others where content on dirty dancing.   Needless to say a good time was had by all. That's all for now folks.

Nike you fucking animal. Go on mate get stuck in!!!!! I need to go back lol. How far out is the villa ?

Is it through the same contact you previously gave me?

Offline misterali

First night

WOW!  :hi:

Offline misterali

Might be high time we arrange a party of our own later this year! A UKP bonanza in Kech

Offline romeomustdie

Might be high time we arrange a party of our own later this year! A UKP bonanza in Kech

+1

Offline macattack

Keep us posted. See if you can get any photos please.

Donkey taxi driver spoilt it "'you don't want to go there shop are closed & it's full of whores" no shit Sherlock had to divert to jamma el fanny market

WILL TRY TWOMARROW

Offline g3nius

Godaamn, I need to up my game! Nike, are you going out during the day to carre eden area? Because of it being holiday season are we best to avoid the carre eden area?

On another note - if the nights dragging on and I literally just need a girl fast and need her to sort an apartment and stuf, what is my best bet? Just go to Monte Cristo and pay full whack? I'm willing to pay like 3,000 mad if I can't get one by tomorrow this time, as I'm moving onto Casablanca on Wednesday  - and I'm pretty much not getting any pussy if I go there right?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 01:32:22 am by g3nius »

Offline nike

Nike you fucking animal. Go on mate get stuck in!!!!! I need to go back lol. How far out is the villa ?

Is it through the same contact you previously gave me?
Yes same contact. The girls were not happy with me taking photos but one did send me a photo of herself.

Offline nike

To the guys I know already, sorry newbies, I don't fancy sharing accomodation with complete strangers, I would consider it.
Here's the lowdown.
I'm back in Maroc 1st or 2nd week in January, if there's enough serious interest, then I'm up for it. This is not for spend thrifts. The girls will charge 2000 a night, the villa is 6000 a night, the car and driver is 800 a night. Also the girls expect to be able to drink alcohol and have food provided. Send me a pm, if we get 4 to 6 people interested then we can make it happen.

Offline nike

Godaamn, I need to up my game! Nike, are you going out during the day to carre eden area? Because of it being holiday season are we best to avoid the carre eden area?

On another note - if the nights dragging on and I literally just need a girl fast and need her to sort an apartment and stuf, what is my best bet? Just go to Monte Cristo and pay full whack? I'm willing to pay like 3,000 mad if I can't get one by tomorrow this time, as I'm moving onto Casablanca on Wednesday  - and I'm pretty much not getting any pussy if I go there right?

Its a shame I'm off to Tanger tomorrow otherwise I might have taken pity on u. Why don't u just go to a hammam spa. I'll send u a pm with one I've used twice now. All u need to do is get away for 1 hour between 10 am and 11 pm.

Offline nike

Cassablanca is easier in ur situation, most hotels will let u bring a girl back if u book a separate room for her. Easy to pick up girls in bars. some hotels have bars in them where u can pick up girls.

Offline nike

Belated report continued.
Day 2
We all went to a spa,  had a hammam and massage and extras all around. Two of the girls were invited back and we went onto the scenic route but the newbies were too  shy to get numbers. One them spotted a real stunner sitting in one of the cafes, just to show them how easy it was I got the number for him, it took me about 30 seconds, they were well impressed. within half an hour she was sitting in the villa. I had invited mine back as had one of the others and the others had taken numbers from the night before and had called them in. Let's get this party started.
Not quite the same as last night, the raver had not been invited back but still raunchy enough. I woke up to find 3 women in my bed, there had only been one the night before. I wasn't complaining but one of the guys poped his head in and complained that I was hogging all the women. Had breakfast and the party started around the pool, it was 6pm before we really knew what time it was. Only one of the girls had left and the rest just continued with the party. One girl showed us a photo of her friend and she got invited over and she came and joined in.     

jay.kay7

Day 2
We all went to a spa,  had a hammam and massage and extras all around. Two of the girls were invited back and we went onto the scenic route but the newbies were too  shy to get numbers. One them spotted a real stunner sitting in one of the cafes, just to show them how easy it was I got the number for him, it took me about 30 seconds, they were well impressed. within half an hour she was sitting in the villa. I had invited mine back as had one of the others and the others had taken numbers from the night before and had called them in. Let's get this party started.
Not quite the same as last night, the raver had not been invited back but still raunchy enough. I woke up to find 3 women in my bed, there had only been one the night before. I wasn't complaining but one of the guys poped his head in and complained that I was hogging all the women. Had breakfast and the party started around the pool, it was 6pm before we really knew what time it was. Only one of the girls had left and the rest just continued with the party. One girl showed us a photo of her friend and she got invited over and she came and joined in.   

nike smashing it mate!!
i should be there in the next few weeks so hope the accommodation issue has been resolved by then  :scare:
any chance you could put me onto your contact in kech? you still going to be around?

Offline macattack

Day 2

Fukin hell .... No hold bar.... we are not worthy SIR

Offline macattack

Just went out on patrol in the carre Eden area with the brats in tow ....six sense tells me what girls were on the game but would put a disclaimer as I never interacted with them & on a i phone can't mask there face these pics should be viewed as civilians (as so many neebies don't want Feds on board gathering intel)

Offline nike

I don't think it's cool to be posting identifiable photos of people, even with a disclaimer, it's bad form.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 03:58:52 pm by nike »

Offline nike

nike smashing it mate!!
i should be there in the next few weeks so hope the accommodation issue has been resolved by then  :scare:
any chance you could put me onto your contact in kech? you still going to be around?

PM me if you want, theres a local agent who I always use who can arrange apartments, villas etc.

As I said in my pm to you. Send me ur Agadir contacts details and of he checks out I will give u my contacts details. Quid pro quo.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 04:08:20 pm by nike »

Offline nike

Belated report
Day 3
All but one of the guys kept the same girls, me three nights in a row, the one in photo above. She is a 8.5 to 9 /10 but the big difference, compared with most, she still looks good without any make up. She is 23 , gived great head loads of dfk and likes to be fingered, and has very responsive nipples that she likes to be pulled or aucked very hard. She is genuinely enjoying it. In fact she started to rub herself whilst I was fingering her and aucki g on her nips and had a shuddering climax, qhich left a wet patch on the bed. Can't add anything else that hasn't already been said or done, the previous two days. The guys fly back in the morning . I'm in bed with 2 girls , the last remaing girl is friends  mines , so has joined us in bed. I'm going to miss this party. Onto Tanger.

Offline nike

Belated report
Day 4
Decided to book into hotel as all apartments fully booked and get some rest before driving to Tanger. Went to hammam , had an hours massage and an ok BJ because the girl said she was on her periods. A bit dissapointed as this girl was a decent shag last time.

Offline nike

Day 5
Arrived in Tanger at 9 In morning.
Made contact with previous wg arranged to meet later and crashed in apartment.

Offline macattack

I don't think it's cool to be posting identifiable photos of people, even with a disclaimer, it's bad form.

Point taken

ADMIN feel free to remove or blur pics ....

Offline nike

Day 6
Phoned an old contact and told her to bring a friend. She turns up and her friend is an old contact, she has been refusing to answer my calls because I gave her number to someone else. Managed to make peace and agreed an overnight price, with her going with my friend. I'll post an old picture of her but she has toned up a bit and looks even better. Just finished fooling around, she can't keep her hands off me. Maybe she wants me to know what I've been missing. Great owo and sex in several positions and finished with a facial. I can't remember if she is a three holer. Oh well just have to find out in round two. Just poped out to grab a bite to eat and replenish the batteries.

jay.kay7

As I said in my pm to you. Send me ur Agadir contacts details and of he checks out I will give u my contacts details. Quid pro quo.

Sorry hadn't seen your message for some reason!? lol

No worries, will pm you  :hi:

Offline nike

Damn!! you will have to introduce me mate!!  :lol: :drinks:

I don't say this very often, in fact I don't think I've ever said it, but the photo doesn't do her justice. She is at least a 9/10 and she looks just as good in the morning, whithout makeup.

jay.kay7

I don't say this very often, in fact I don't think I've ever said it, but the photo doesn't do her justice. She is at least a 9/10 and she looks just as good in the morning, whithout makeup.

Looks as though got similar taste :lol: :lol:
you not snapped her some more?!  :dash:

Offline nike

Day 7
Change of scenery, we are going to move to our preferred apartment overlooking the promenade, will post pictures of the new look promenade later.
Also change of scenery on the girl front, I'm not inviting this one back, although the sex was great, she spent a good 3 hours watching some Turkish soaps on tv, practically begged me to let her watch even though I told her I hated these kind of programs. 

jay.kay7

Anybody know the name of the new build apartment complex overlooking the square next to Starbucks? Starbucks in Gueliz obviously..