Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 495992 times)

91arsalan

fudgefudge-
We always came back to the villa in our ppl carier and the girls in their own taxi.
Next morning we would tell the care taker who would call a taxi for them - it never was the morning they left.. roughly 12-2ish.  and they charged 1500.
I did see the a mate pay the girl 1500 and from that one of the maids was given 100dh by girl.

I got there 3-4 days later than my mates and when I got there it was 11am and everyone was busy with a working girl while I smoked sheesha and watched telly they came out one by one. The maids at 10.30 had laid out breakfast and I enjoyed myself to that too. I asked the same question to the lads dont the maids say anything to the girls? everyone responded no the girls sat with us having breakfast and had convos ( dont know what about) with the maids.
The after my 1st night there the maids knew very well what was happening and did not mid.
When we would bring the girls home the care taker would take the girls ID off them this was mostly a national id card and couple times the girls had their passport with them. The id was then given back to them when they would get back into taxi the day when leaving by the care taker.

A very good punting villa with ease. Only issue and a huge issue it was.. IT was missiong away from the centre. any one want further info please PM./ msg here

I am booking a villa apparently its 20min away fromm the city centre. Will the girls easily agree to it?

Tsmith

Me and my mate got two birds from McDonald's. Agreed 600dh with them. Went to apartment they said money first. So we gave them 600dh each then her mate suddenly accidentally dropped a glass from the table and picked up one piece of the glass. Then the other bitch said we want 600dh extra now. So I realised we had been stitched up. I refused to pay an extra 600dh. They said they will call the police. So I thought about hitting the bitch but realised that her mate is holding a piece of broken glass and things could get messy, and if police did come then we would have to pay them too.And I thought if we did get into any violence then there is chance of being banned from morroco. So we decided to cut our losses and walked away. Lost 600dh .No shag.

Offline nike

Me and my mate got two birds from McDonald's. Agreed 600dh with them. Went to apartment they said money first. So we gave them 600dh each then her mate suddenly accidentally dropped a glass from the table and picked up one piece of the glass. Then the other bitch said we want 600dh extra now. So I realised we had been stitched up. I refused to pay an extra 600dh. They said they will call the police. So I thought about hitting the bitch but realised that her mate is holding a piece of broken glass and things could get messy, and if police did come then we would have to pay them too.And I thought if we did get into any violence then there is chance of being banned from morroco. So we decided to cut our losses and walked away. Lost 600dh .No shag.

600 dirhams per girl or 600 for both. If 600 for both , then it's more likely a misunderstanding. There is no way ur goin to get two for one deal. 500 to 600 for short term is the norm, per girl. Also clarify beforehand and never pay upfront. Reading this thread, in it's entirety will give u a wealth of experience and insight, also it will answer all ur questions and some u hadn't even thought about yet.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 03:49:43 am by nike »

Offline nike

I am booking a villa apparently its 20min away fromm the city centre. Will the girls easily agree to it?

I will copy part of the previous post, it is great advise for all newbies and novices.

"Reading this thread, in it's entirety will give u a wealth of experience and insight, also it will answer all ur questions and some u hadn't even thought about yet."

91arsalan

I will copy part of the previous post, it is great advise for all newbies and novices.

"Reading this thread, in it's entirety will give u a wealth of experience and insight, also it will answer all ur questions and some u hadn't even thought about yet."

Thanks for the reply nike. The post has got really good information but us too long it's hard to find exact information for example if girls will come to a villa which is 20-30 by taxi and party with us.

Offline nike

Thanks for the reply nike. The post has got really good information but us too long it's hard to find exact information for example if girls will come to a villa which is 20-30 by taxi and party with us.
Wow. U want to be spoon fed. This matter has been addressed more than once. If u can't be bothered to read the thread, I'll let someone else play mommy.

jay.kay7

does anybody know of any premium apartments/ villas in Kech? looking for somewhere more upmarket which is girl friendly..
any help would be appreciated  :hi:

Offline PMAC123

Wow. U want to be spoon fed. This matter has been addressed more than once. If u can't be bothered to read the thread, I'll let someone else play mommy.

Has this gone a little too far now? I'm as annoyed as you by people turning up asking dumb questions that have already been discussed, but the thread is now 93 pages long, not even readable in one day for those of us with jobs etc. To expect someone to read all that to find the answer to a simple yes or no question is pretty unreasonable no? Especially when you could have answered it much quicker and easier than what you actually typed. Apologies if I'm out of line here but there has to be a line drawn somewhere, otherwise we may aswell all just stop posting, lock the thread and go back and re-read it forever.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 10:33:33 am by PMAC123 »

Offline nike

Pmac.
I don't mind helping out contributing members and also I've helped numerous newbies. However I draw the line at helping people who are too lazy or can't be arsed to read the thread first.  I get so many pms from newbies and I answer them all because that's in my nature, even if it is to say no.

Here's one I just received;

[quote authornk=date=1470231009]
Hi Nike,

New to this site. Thanks for all your great anecdotes and pieces of advice. I am in Marrakech, and am looking for girl friendly accommodation. Would you mind giving me your contact.
[/quote]

I"ve deleted his name.

Offline nike

This guy has been registered for almost a year and has zero posts.

Offline PMAC123

Yeah fair enough lol. Guess I didn't appreciate how in demand your knowledge is  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
you greedy bastard  :D

It's reports like these that has made me put Marrakech my next punting destination  :yahoo:

I have followed this thread with great interest. My first post in this thread was/is on Page 2 and after following it for a while, I posted the above last year.

Recently, I SERIOUSLY thought about going to Marrakesh for a week, mainly to punt, with a few days of sightseeing into the Mountains and Cassablanca.

Now I didn't come and just post on here, asking for info and loads of help. As a long-time, established, proven, experienced poster on here, there is no doubt that Nike and other regular posters (toon972 springs to mind, apologies to others whom I've not mentioned) would have furnished me with all the info, but that is not the right approach, and more of a lazy approach.

INSTEAD, I re-read ALL of the 80+ pages (at the time) on this thread AND made loads of notes from there.

Yes, I repeat..... I re-read ALL of the 80+ pages (at the time). In fact I made notes on 5+ pages of A4. I managed to get all the info that a typical punter visiting Marrakesh or Morocco would require.

The ONLY answer that was not provided anywhere within the thread, and rightly so, is how to find friendly apartments or Villas.  Now this is where regular posting on this forum really helps. A quick email to Nike and having him immediately acknowledge me as an established contributor, the name of a local contact was included within the reply email!! Voila.... hey presto.... all done.

I appreciate that googling "Marrakesh" and "friendly apartments" leads guys onto this forum, but they are incredibly naive if they then think... ooh I can't be bothered to read 90+ pages, let me post my query, or worse still, now that I have been a member for long enough (although not a single post under my name) I can now use the PM facility and send an email out of the blue to Nike and expect him to give me (a total stranger, who could be a deranged punter, or worse still a Local Enforcement (LE) officer in Morocco who could easily get his contacts arrested and jailed) all the info I require handed on a silver plate.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Okay, my trip may not materialise soon, as my plans have now changed, but I still have all that information which will prove to be useful if and when I decide to go to Morocco.

Nike, you have my sympathy for all the endless PMs you get. To an extent, I receive these as well, mainly for info on certain WGs in the EM region, but each time you log into UKP and having these stupid requests sitting in your inbox.....  :angry: :angry: :angry:

I am inclined to mark this post and copy and paste it EVERY TIME a newbie comes on here and requests such info.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
If there is anyone with some time and eager to help, then you should consider creating a page on PuntingWiki for those newbies:
External Link/Members Only
Just click above, signup and edit.

In the form of a FAQ section would be easy to write and read for newbies I reckon.

It didn't go un-noticed. Unfortunately there is nothing on there yet.

I am armed with 5+ Pages of A4 notes about punting in Morocco, but no konwledge about how to put it on puntingwiki. Majority of my notes are cut and paste from numerous posts on here, so will require editing/tidying before we could create a proper guide that could be uploaded onto the wikipage.

Should anyone be willing to help, please let me know. In addition, we could also create a a kind of chat room on UKE, where more than a few members ar epart of the group, so that it may become faster to edit my notes and then upload them onto puntingwiki.

This way, ALL newbies can be directed to the same page on Wiki when they request any info on here.

Offline Jerboa

It didn't go un-noticed. Unfortunately there is nothing on there yet.

I am armed with 5+ Pages of A4 notes about punting in Morocco, but no konwledge about how to put it on puntingwiki. Majority of my notes are cut and paste from numerous posts on here, so will require editing/tidying before we could create a proper guide that could be uploaded onto the wikipage.

Should anyone be willing to help, please let me know. In addition, we could also create a a kind of chat room on UKE, where more than a few members ar epart of the group, so that it may become faster to edit my notes and then upload them onto puntingwiki.

This way, ALL newbies can be directed to the same page on Wiki when they request any info on here.

Yes it would be a good idea to do a guide on Morocco, and maybe a google map of the locations of punting etc.

Shagger69

Sorry if I'm going over old ground here but how do you know what girls are WG and how best to go about approaching them

Offline toon972

Good post by CT, I did exactly the same. After that got in touch with Nike and I only had two questions, contacts number and price of accommodation. Both were answered straight away.

Offline nike

Thanks guys for backing me up. As I've said before, I'm more than happy to help out contributing members and also I've helped quite a few newbies as well, in the past. However I draw the line at spongers, people who have been members for months ir even years but make luttle or no contribution to the site. What I've found is that the vast majority of newbies raje the info and then still make no contributions to the site, this really pisses me off.

Offline tmusketeer

Thanks guys for backing me up. As I've said before, I'm more than happy to help out contributing members and also I've helped quite a few newbies as well, in the past. However I draw the line at spongers, people who have been members for months ir even years but make luttle or no contribution to the site. What I've found is that the vast majority of newbies raje the info and then still make no contributions to the site, this really pisses me off.

As a newbie myself about few months ago,I bumped into this thread and found that there was so much collateral here even then, forcing me to sit down, soaking all the info and taking the notes, based on that info alone I mustered the courage to arrange for my maiden trip . It's another story that once I was there , managed to meet Nike on that trip and he was extremely helpful as well as Toon lateron, however, homework is key and if you can't bother to do that then it's better to stay in the zone in which you are comfortable. That's an advice from a newbie to any present & future newbies.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 09:11:21 pm by tmusketeer »

Offline nothingisfree

Nike has always been helpful and all his info/advice/tips are in the thread. There's no need for him to constantly repeat the same advice if others cant be bothered to read.

Offline nike

Sorry if I'm going over old ground here but how do you know what girls are WG and how best to go about approaching them

Come on JR spill the beans, have u broken ur maroc punting virginity yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

footie

Hi I'm thinking of going marrakech need to know of a girly friendly apartment or villa,  I was lucky enough to find one in agadir happy to help for agadir punters bit need help for kich,  Nike I believe ur the top man can I pm you
Footie

SHIZ247

i went to kesh first time back in March and had so much fun that i have another trip booked for October. Before my March trip i found  skimming the forum and noting down in bullet points some advice given by Nike and others comes in handy. After getting through passport control, i had issues due to no hotel booking and putting nothing on the immigration form. Lucky the guy behind me was a fellow punter told me to write down reniessance Hotel Guilez on the control entrance form. He helped me out with cheap accomodation for five days costing 1100 dhiram this was basically an Arab shag pad air con worked which was the only plus security here was the best in terms of no hassle no tips. The apartment was just off the plaza opposite some small football stadium near the police station :dash:. Went out for quick bite of kfc Picked up a girl nothing special for 600dh. followed me back to apartment. Went Africnchiq walking distance, monte cristo, theatro, 555, club w. for me the best girls in club w but more expensive 1800 plus, then monte cristo 1200-1500followed by theatro 1500 +. 555 unless event is going on stay clear off. Starbucks a good shout after 8pm, mc donalds was ok girls upstairs mobile number on cards very handy kfc mcdonalds and starbucks. i found tipping the security guy in these fast food places some change always helps.food wise cafe elite, cafe la place had comptoir one night costly but nice. I went to hammam called Didi just for a message and hammam and got semi raped :D by 4 girls if you go into this place make sure you want extras. For cabs make sure you bargain a price or get a number 1 cab can be driven by up to three guys always sort you out a decent price for night trips 200 a trip is a joke.

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Guys,

A huge thank you to everyone that has contributed to this thread. I have been following this discussion for the last 2 weeks and have now read all 90 pages and made lots of notes. I am planning a trip to kesh and if it goes ahead I will post my exploits on the board.  :thumbsup:

iladleeds1

Heading out to kech tomorrow for third time! My contact tells me that there are a lot of raids going down at the moment!
Can anyone else who is out there or who has been recently back this up?
My contact is a british citizen married to a local girl and he runs a real estate business has been there for a number of years so pretty reliable

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Heading out to kech tomorrow for third time! My contact tells me that there are a lot of raids going down at the moment!
Can anyone else who is out there or who has been recently back this up?
My contact is a british citizen married to a local girl and he runs a real estate business has been there for a number of years so pretty reliable

Some good news for all u guys, who have holidays booked for Marrakesh. I just got a message from my contact, everything is back to normal. :dance:

Nike posted an update last Monday...

iladleeds1

Ye I did read that that's why I posted as my contact said still some raids going down. Mainly to do with Arabs coming over and snorting the White stuff!

jay.kay7

I have followed this thread with great interest. My first post in this thread was/is on Page 2 and after following it for a while, I posted the above last year.

Recently, I SERIOUSLY thought about going to Marrakesh for a week, mainly to punt, with a few days of sightseeing into the Mountains and Cassablanca.

Now I didn't come and just post on here, asking for info and loads of help. As a long-time, established, proven, experienced poster on here, there is no doubt that Nike and other regular posters (toon972 springs to mind, apologies to others whom I've not mentioned) would have furnished me with all the info, but that is not the right approach, and more of a lazy approach.

INSTEAD, I re-read ALL of the 80+ pages (at the time) on this thread AND made loads of notes from there.

Yes, I repeat..... I re-read ALL of the 80+ pages (at the time). In fact I made notes on 5+ pages of A4. I managed to get all the info that a typical punter visiting Marrakesh or Morocco would require.

The ONLY answer that was not provided anywhere within the thread, and rightly so, is how to find friendly apartments or Villas.  Now this is where regular posting on this forum really helps. A quick email to Nike and having him immediately acknowledge me as an established contributor, the name of a local contact was included within the reply email!! Voila.... hey presto.... all done.

I appreciate that googling "Marrakesh" and "friendly apartments" leads guys onto this forum, but they are incredibly naive if they then think... ooh I can't be bothered to read 90+ pages, let me post my query, or worse still, now that I have been a member for long enough (although not a single post under my name) I can now use the PM facility and send an email out of the blue to Nike and expect him to give me (a total stranger, who could be a deranged punter, or worse still a Local Enforcement (LE) officer in Morocco who could easily get his contacts arrested and jailed) all the info I require handed on a silver plate.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Okay, my trip may not materialise soon, as my plans have now changed, but I still have all that information which will prove to be useful if and when I decide to go to Morocco.

Nike, you have my sympathy for all the endless PMs you get. To an extent, I receive these as well, mainly for info on certain WGs in the EM region, but each time you log into UKP and having these stupid requests sitting in your inbox.....  :angry: :angry: :angry:

I am inclined to mark this post and copy and paste it EVERY TIME a newbie comes on here and requests such info.

Cracking post CT!! Theres more than enough info on this thread to help all newbies so they should make the time and effort to read it all before asking anything... Almost everything is covered except of course numbers, locations etc

Offline Bobby86

Hi guys
I'm looking to go Marrakech mid September. Any of you guys now the cost of booking a table at nightclubs?

Thanks

Itsnotme

Hi All

Guys I'm in marrakech now and staying in a flat close to guilez. The doorman is not letting the girls in, any advice what I can do?  I offered him a 100 and he didn't accept and 200 and he didn't accept. What is the alternative, I am a bit stuck and would appreciate any suggestions. "Stuck as in using hammams only which is nice but not the same" days are running :(

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Cracking post CT!! Theres more than enough info on this thread to help all newbies so they should make the time and effort to read it all before asking anything... Almost everything is covered except of course numbers, locations etc

:hi:

Offline nike

Hi All

Guys I'm in marrakech now and staying in a flat close to guilez. The doorman is not letting the girls in, any advice what I can do?  I offered him a 100 and he didn't accept and 200 and he didn't accept. What is the alternative, I am a bit stuck and would appreciate any suggestions. "Stuck as in using hammams only which is nice but not the same" days are running :(

ur obviously in a families only complex

Offline THEPRINCE1127

ur obviously in a families only complex

Hey Nike

Any chance you can send me details of your contact in Kesh? I have read through the entire thread and thanks to posters like yourself I now armed with tons of info which I have printed off and will use as my punting bible  :D

Missing piece is a reliable contact that can arrange an apartment

Cheers!

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Hi guys
I'm looking to go Marrakech mid September. Any of you guys now the cost of booking a table at nightclubs?

Thanks

It's been discussed on this thread. I think MrKhan mentioned between 1K to 2K depending on size / venue

SHIZ247

It depends on the venue. It all varies on wether your getting a big bottle, the type of drink, the position of the table and how many people are going. Theatro for example has cheaper tables behind the stage rather than facing the show and Djs, in 555 the ones on the dance floor are the most expensive. Monti cristo depends if your upstairs or downstairs and your positioning. what you need to worry about is the WG fleecing you. Don't buy them a drink of their choice orange juice or any juices are expensive. avoid pictures with small men, a women selling a rose. other pictures calling over a belly dancer. They will pimp you for your money if you give them a chance. When negotiating prices let them know this includes them getting their jacket, their security fee and Taxi .  taxi fee try negotiating paying them when they get to apartment. Usually 200dh but thats included in their their night rate. i usually get the WG to stop of at kfc and bring some food back. Also negotiate what your going to get for your money. 

Offline shant999

Off to Marrakech tomorrow! However will be with family so opportunity will be very very low.

However will check out talent available and plan a trip in Oct.

Whilst I am scoping the place will provide any useful feedback to this group when I get back.   :cool:

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Guys, has anyone had luck with Tinder in Kesh? I have been using it in the UK (with a fake GP tracker) and had a few chicks contact me but just wondering if anyone else found it useful or is it a waste of time? I arrive into Kesh around 10am so I am hoping I can have a few contacts lined up and hit the ground running, would like to bag my first shag by midday and then hit the scenic mile around 4ish

Offline nothingisfree

Guys, has anyone had luck with Tinder in Kesh? I have been using it in the UK (with a fake GP tracker) and had a few chicks contact me but just wondering if anyone else found it useful or is it a waste of time? I arrive into Kesh around 10am so I am hoping I can have a few contacts lined up and hit the ground running, would like to bag my first shag by midday and then hit the scenic mile around 4ish

Tinder worked for me over there, def worth a shot

Offline nothingisfree

Also a heads up that the next Eid will fall around Sep 12/13 so avoid that period.

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Also a heads up that the next Eid will fall around Sep 12/13 so avoid that period.

Nice one mate. I am going on the 24th Sept so should be back to normal by then  :D

Btw did you find they ask for more via Tinder? I have had one chick stating 150 euro for 2 hours  :scare:

Thefire

I have just come back from Marrakech, I had been following this thread beforehand and took some good tips so I though I would post about my experience. Booked a hotel for my first night there just so I could get a feel for the city first, on second day started speaking to taxi drivers (I am reasonably fluent in Arabic) asking where I could find apartments in Gueliz. Once I had a few numbers I spoke to apartment owners directly and told them what I was looking for (you have to state up front that you plan on bringing WGs back to the apartment to save a lot of trouble down the road). Took a few attempts but managed to score a nice apartment with now doorman and a buzzer telecom system, you could literally buzz the girl in from the comfort of,your own flat.

Usual daytime hunting places were Starbucks near carre Eden mall and a few other cafes along that strip, didn't have much success in McDonald's. Went clubbing for a few nights, quality of WGs seemed to be higher in nightclubs (whether that's because of alcohol being involved I'm not sure). Girls were a lot more forward in the clubs though as oppose to daytime were you had to initiate initial contact. Prices for overnight varied from 800-2000 MAD depending on quality and 300-600 for couple of hours.

Visited a few Hamams where extras were offered but didn't take it further as I found the quality of WGs in Hammams was very very ordinary. The contact I made did mention there had been a lot of police raids but as long as your careful I.e don't share taxis, don't walk into apartment together then you should be ok.

Offline THEPRINCE1127

I have just come back from Marrakech, I had been following this thread beforehand and took some good tips so I though I would post about my experience. Booked a hotel for my first night there just so I could get a feel for the city first, on second day started speaking to taxi drivers (I am reasonably fluent in Arabic) asking where I could find apartments in Gueliz. Once I had a few numbers I spoke to apartment owners directly and told them what I was looking for (you have to state up front that you plan on bringing WGs back to the apartment to save a lot of trouble down the road). Took a few attempts but managed to score a nice apartment with now doorman and a buzzer telecom system, you could literally buzz the girl in from the comfort of,your own flat.

Usual daytime hunting places were Starbucks near carre Eden mall and a few other cafes along that strip, didn't have much success in McDonald's. Went clubbing for a few nights, quality of WGs seemed to be higher in nightclubs (whether that's because of alcohol being involved I'm not sure). Girls were a lot more forward in the clubs though as oppose to daytime were you had to initiate initial contact. Prices for overnight varied from 800-2000 MAD depending on quality and 300-600 for couple of hours.

Visited a few Hamams where extras were offered but didn't take it further as I found the quality of WGs in Hammams was very very ordinary. The contact I made did mention there had been a lot of police raids but as long as your careful I.e don't share taxis, don't walk into apartment together then you should be ok.

Thanks for the update dude and glad to hear that post-raids girls are still available. How much was your apartment per night?

Offline nothingisfree

Nice one mate. I am going on the 24th Sept so should be back to normal by then  :D

Btw did you find they ask for more via Tinder? I have had one chick stating 150 euro for 2 hours  :scare:

Not really, just negotiate to a price you're both happy with.

Offline nike

@ thefire. Which hammam spas did u visit and what were the interiors like. I have only ever been to 5 spas , 1 I walked out of because it looked so rin down.

Offline shant999

Finally got to see the famous Starbucks and walk the scenic mile. Everything you guys have described. I got there midnight but still spotted a number of girls that had potential. Didn't make any eye contact as it would have got me in a lot of trouble. But every time the clan wanted to go in the shops in the scenic mile I stood outside and smoked watching the talent.  :cool:

Having read this forum its so obvious now but still a bit scary for a newbie to Marrakesh like me. Been feeling horny as shit since I got back and will have to book an AW soon to relive the tension till I can go out.

Planning a trip in Oct for 5 days on my own so if any of you experienced gents can provide me with accommodation contacts on PM i would be eternally grateful. 

Thanks
Shant999

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline romeomustdie

@ thefire. Which hammam spas did u visit and what were the interiors like. I have only ever been to 5 spas , 1 I walked out of because it looked so rin down.

Guys does anyone have any updates regarding the situation in Marrakech? Is it back to normal or still very quite?

Offline nike

First night in Kesh, hit the ground running then came to an abrupt stop.
Went straight to a spa, the girl showing me around was a looker, asked if she would be the one giving me the massage, she replies if u like. decent massage without it being a wow. Asked her to take her clothes off, very nice package.  About 5"2' very pretty face probably a size 8 with 32 b cup pert breast and a nice arse. Started off with an ok bj ,cowgirl, doggy and missionary with her on table and me standing on floor, nice. 200 dirhams for massage 300 for girl. She agreed to an  overnighter for 1000 but I already had someone lined up.
My plan A LET ME DOWN, what a shocker. I'm a bit run down with a long days travelling, maybe time to call it a night. Tomorrow is another day, wait it,s tomorrow already. :lol:   

Offline Knny

Nike are the spa girls equipped with condoms and lube?  I find lube is a must although some insist without lube and even try oil :scare:

Offline shant999

Looking forward to your updates Nike.

Offline shant999

Some of you have pm me asking about my recent family holiday and any recent raids and if talent still availble. So i responded with the following. This was my first exposure to the area so please forgive any clarity that may be missing:

I must have been in Guilez for about three hours from 9pm till 12 on Friday night. Bear in mind I was with the family so couldn't do much other than observe.

Cant comment on the raids.

I am just pointing out the obvious ones that I noticed.
Went to KFC 9pm
25 yr old 8 figure/face walked in tight black dress ordered some food and sat on next table for about 30 mins played with her phone and got a fair amount of attention from other me.
Two 18 yr old walked in making some noise probably 7/8 one blond in skimpy hot pants and tight top and her friend brunette in Arab hijab full length loosely fitted covering her body and face exposed. Both very slim but shapely. The interesting thing about these two were that they almost made it obvious they were out for some fun. They headed upstairs. Added to which when my kids went to the toilet upstairs they came back down complaining about these two girls saying that they caused a queue and all they did was go on facebook. The one with the Arab gear was opening it up and taking selfies. My kids told me she had hardly anything on underneath!

Late night 1am waiting for the taxi another blond 7 sitting outside area in kfc.

Lost track of how many I saw as we walked from Mc's to Starbucks Carra Eden. Didnt think to look in the cafes along the way but did notice few girls sitting in pairs.

Outside Starbucks another late twenties very fit 8/9 sat outside by the table to the Oliveri desert place. The picture I posted in the Marrakesh forum  shows probably about 8 girls in that area all about 6 to 8. A dodgy 4/5 was also sat on her own. I saw a White European man approach the fit one and they seemed to swap numbers openly. The only thing with this area is that a few of local men just stood around looking, they almost looked plain clothes official but did nothing.

Saw a fantastic one in the day time a few days before blond 36/24/36 stunner 5'8 walking outside Mc's. Having read the forum it makes sense now. Had a body like this http://beeg.com/9649061

If the raids are going on then the girls don't seem to be worried.

Only got to that area twice once lunch time between 1 and 4 pm and as mentioned above in the evening. I couldn't tell you how many are around normally as I just don't know if its less or more.

Did not get any oppotunity to sample, talk, eye contact or exchange numbers. Picked up a Sim at airport which worked fine for calling taxi locally. So that came in handy and our driver said it was trustworhy to use it.

Thats all folks