Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 493878 times)

Offline nike

hey man the email isn't working i emailed you..

Also for anyone who will be In morocco in february let me know because ill be in morocco for 2 weeks : )

Yo man, what's happening ? What happened in your trip in Feb 2015? Now u've resufaced again , after a year and a half, looking for more info. ??? Whats up with that man. Have you been on radio silence all this time?

Offline nike

hello i would like to travel to morocco and i want to punt.a little about myself 22 colombian-american from the usa.I have knowledge of the arabic language since i studied it before and i speak spanish and english of course.I would really like to make some contacts here and receive help as to where i can stay in morocco and not have any problems with bringing girls and the prices on these girls and how much of a budget i need for a 1-2 week vacation.So if someone could hook me up with safe places and the best places to get girls please let me know and also for you experts i was wondering if in morocco i could find big booty woman like latinas or dominican woman or if arab girls are rather slim.

For someone who has been planning a trip for a year and a half, u seem to have done very little research. Where did u learn to speak Arabic?

emunoz072

For someone who has been planning a trip for a year and a half, u seem to have done very little research. Where did u learn to speak Arabic?
lol been busy man I'm in school and well trying to concentrate since i graduate soon and yeah i haven't really researched much I've just been reading the experiences from you guys and it seems that its tougher in morocco then most other countries i was thinking of going now to morocco like before school starts for me again but i would need someone to hook me up with info.I learned arabic since i had a lebanese girlfriend and i spent sometime there on vacations plus she didn't speak english so i was forced to learn arabic in a way.anyway how are u doing? and are you planning a trip to morocco?i really wanna go but i don't have contacts or anything and its more difficult then lebanon in lebanon it was super easy to get bitches most were syrians or iraqi and they have something called super nightclubs pretty much lebanon is the easiest way to get woman plus they're very open minded.but i wanna try the moroccan woman since i heard their attractive and can have nicer bodies since their african as well.

Offline nike

Where are u going to school ? At 22 ru not a bit old for school? If ur living in America, why ru on a u.k. website?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 12:55:29 am by nike »

emunoz072

why can't i be on this website perhaps i don't like sites with people from the us. I traveled quite a bit to the uk and i like the uk more to be honest. and how is 22 old for university? there are people much older than me who are still doing their masters degree for example i don't think I'm too old for university..

Offline nike

i don't think ur too old for university, u said school, maybe it's an american thing but over here , no one refers to uni. as school.

emunoz072

lol i guess its part of my slang when i was in the uk there were so many words i just thought were strange.I couldn't understand them but i managed to learn alot of the uk slang lol

Offline MrMatrix

Some thing doesn't seem quite right with this guy - my spidey senses are tingling :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
lol i guess its part of my slang when i was in the uk there were so many words i just thought were strange.I couldn't understand them but i managed to learn alot of the uk slang lol

Some thing doesn't seem quite right with this guy - my spidey senses are tingling :unknown:

Agree. I've NEVER heard of a UK Universitiy ever being called a "school" in slang language!!!

Offline nike

Agree. I've NEVER heard of a UK Universitiy ever being called a "school" in slang language!!!

+1
I agree with both Mr Matrix and cooltiger. The OP claims that ewe have corresponded via email in the past, those that truly know me , will know that I never correspond via email, they know the reason why also. However I will keep an open mind whilst remaining cautious. :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 01:41:27 pm by nike »

Offline toon972

Much better day yesterday. Got in touch with a girl whose number I had taken, she was in Starbucks and asked me to come down. When I arrived she asked me to sit down and reluctantly I did. The security came straight over and said something, she called my number and showed him my phone and off he toddled. Something for everyone to remember if you have already been acquainted with girl. Took a while to negotiate price and eventually settled for 700, my limit.
   She took taxi and I walked to our meeting point, my preferred way. Everything I liked in meeting owo, CG then reverse, doggie with thumb up bum and cim/facial. When we finished she pulled the lining out of her jeans and pointed to me, meaning the British were tight. She had seen an Italian today and he had paid her 2000, can't see him getting much more than I did. If she was telling the truth then she started off at 1000 for me, meaning that the British are paying roughly the same and ripping others off. I did joke on with her that she had 4 men for this money, liked this girl. I can't speak much French and she spoke no English but we managed.
  Also Mcd's is now open, not much difference only a larger terrace on the plaza side.

This is the girl, I had taken her number this day. I walked into Starbucks and she gave me a smile as she was sitting with her friends. Got my coffee and sat outside and out she came by herself, sitting right opposite me. I tried to take a picture without her knowing but she clicked and hid her face, she was fine about it The security guard is also in pic.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline toon972

Was walking through Carre Eden and past Starbucks and a girl sitting outside Starbucks waved. I motioned her to follow me round the corner. A cute petite girl, I suggested 500 and to my surprise agreed. I walked to meeting point and she got taxi, keeping in contact by phone. She followed me to appt and she got a shower on arrival. Into bedroom and owo, on with comdom as with all bookings, mish,doggie and cob. Not as good as yesterday but still enjoyed. Because I was complaining about heat she suggested going to swimming pool today, although sounds good I decided not to. Just realised writing this I have not got any swimmers anyway.

This is her, very touchy feely and something I like.

Offline romeomustdie

Omg toon your making me want to jump on the next flight man. Damn it I miss that place.

Zackhan1

Hi folks, hope ya all well. After a bit of advice really. Anyone here at the moment in kesh?? Not sure if its scare tactics from the landlord who agreed to allow lady friends back and is now back tracking. Is anyone aware of current police raids at hotels and apartments? Occuring nightly? Being told there is a crack down going on these next couple of weeks In kesh in response to some french video? Hope not!!!! Thanks for the help in advance!

dalmat1

Hello Fellas.

I'm heading to Kesh in early august with a couple of friends. I have looked at this thread and haven't seemed to have come across any advice regarding apartment booking. I am yet to book accommodation as I would want a guest friendly accommodation. Any help would be massively appreciated.
Thanks boys

Offline nike

Hi folks, hope ya all well. After a bit of advice really. Anyone here at the moment in kesh?? Not sure if its scare tactics from the landlord who agreed to allow lady friends back and is now back tracking. Is anyone aware of current police raids at hotels and apartments? Occuring nightly? Being told there is a crack down going on these next couple of weeks In kesh in response to some french video? Hope not!!!! Thanks for the help in advance!

There seems to be a crackdown but only today and tomorrow apparantly. I was told that it was in response to a terrorist cell being apprehended with a cache of weapons, all foreigners.  :unknown:

If u take basic precautions, I'm sure it will be fine, unless ur in a family only complex.

Zackhan1

We are taking usual precautions nike, thanks for the reply. Problem is most girls we talking to and apartment owners all saying police for this week is a big issue. Raids taking place. Even local 'middle men' are saying police issue. Nightmare at the moment.

Offline nike

I'm in Tsnger atm but was planning on coming to kesh on Tuesday, hopefully it will be back to normal by then

Offline Essex3

Just arrived at Marrakech airport. First bit of info for you guys the two big phone companies are giving away sim cards for free with data and minitues included. Il report back once I've checked out the chicks.

Zackhan1

Essex dude enjoy your stay here. Im here for another 6 nights. Let me know how you get on. Where you staying hotel or apart? Let us know if you hear of these so called night raids or if its just a load of rubbish from our apartment agent to stop us bring girls back at night.

Offline Essex3

Essex dude enjoy your stay here. Im here for another 6 nights. Let me know how you get on. Where you staying hotel or apart? Let us know if you hear of these so called night raids or if its just a load of rubbish from our apartment agent to stop us bring girls back at night.

I'm just waiting for my apartment to be ready. Did walk past Carre Eden, Mcds and Starbucks at 1pm but all empty of chicks literally. I'm assuming they come out later on in the day?

Offline Essex3

Just an update. There is a genuine scare amongst landlords about wgs coming to hotels. My landlord was straight forward and said to be very very discreet and very careful of who I am bringing back as police are cracking down after a recent film on sex workers came out and they know about picking up girls from Starbucks ect.

She also said I can go and book another apartment but will get the same feedback.

Offline nothingisfree

Just arrived at Marrakech airport. First bit of info for you guys the two big phone companies are giving away sim cards for free with data and minitues included. Il report back once I've checked out the chicks.

Where's the best place to pick up one of these sims?

Offline toon972

I'm just waiting for my apartment to be ready. Did walk past Carre Eden, Mcds and Starbucks at 1pm but all empty of chicks literally. I'm assuming they come out later on in the day?

Yeh a bit early, about 4.0 they start appearing.

Offline nike

The feedback I'm getting seems to be that their is a genuine crackdown at the moment, whether it's to do with terrorism or a film about sex workers is irrelevant. Although the later would seem to make more sense , if wgs are being targeted. My contact has confirmed it as have another two sources. It seems that the police have been told to crackdown by the mayor. Another source tells me that one punter had to pay 2500 euros as a bribe last week, after getting caught in a raid.

Offline romeomustdie

The feedback I'm getting seems to be that their is a genuine crackdown at the moment, whether it's to do with terrorism or a film about sex workers is irrelevant. Although the later would seem to make more sense , if wgs are being targeted. My contact has confirmed it as have another two sources. It seems that the police have been told to crackdown by the mayor. Another source tells me that one punter had to pay 2500 euros as a bribe last week, after getting caught in a raid.

Fucking hell this is bad. Looks like it might be a dry day. Are the working girls in full swing then or are they hiding around?

Offline Wilson85

2500 euros is steep!

I suppose taking wgs from the clubs early in the morning is ok? I didn't see any police at 03:00-05:00 when I was out there in December.

Offline romeomustdie

2500 euros is steep!

I suppose taking wgs from the clubs early in the morning is ok? I didn't see any police at 03:00-05:00 when I was out there in December.

This is ridiculous. Last time I was there my friend got caught with a girl he paid 100 dirham and they let him go. Only 100. 2500 is taking the fucking biscuit

Offline Essex3

Did manage to pick up a bird however she started pissing me off. Agreed a price and when she came to the meeting area she was in a taxi (now I didn't want to go outside otherwise she will make me pay for taxi). Now my apartment does not have a guard. There's people outside as its opp a desert place. I was waiting outside for the mare looking like a div so decided to go back in. She speaks very little English but text clear instructions in English. Plus I was tired and she was a 6/10 and wasn't feeling it. Do you reckon she will be on the hunt for me tomorrow near Starbucks? Shades and a cap it is.

Anyways Starbucks has slim pickings however did see a 9.5/10 however another guy made a quick move.

There's three were 6/10 at best.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 11:52:35 pm by Essex3 »

Offline Essex3

Bit on the chunky side. Did give me a look but I've found girls don't really make it obvious. They wait for the punter to make the move (I suppose if they get caught by police the punter is in the wrong then). There's loads by the fountain nr mcds however me personally I find it difficult to ask for numbers as there's loads of family, waiters and security about. Especially when you have to approach 2s or 3s.

McDonald's is completely dead as it's almost entirely all family now.

Offline romeomustdie

Bit on the chunky side. Did give me a look but I've found girls don't really make it obvious. They wait for the punter to make the move (I suppose if they get caught by police the punter is in the wrong then). There's loads by the fountain nr mcds however me personally I find it difficult to ask for numbers as there's loads of family, waiters and security about. Especially when you have to approach 2s or 3s.

McDonald's is completely dead as it's almost entirely all family now.

Thanks for the update man. Ouch this looks bad. Back when I was there and McDonald's was closed star bucks was packed to the max to the point there was no seats for anyone

KeshFinest

Hi all - first time on here
I have been Kesh before several times although has been 2 years since last visit but booked again for Sep
Bit worrying with security issues at moment, is this a temp prob or still ongoing

Offline Essex3

When to a famous Hammam nr Djeema el fna. 200 for massage and 350 for 'extras'. Did get her number after.

Plus the massage was amazing in itself. 550=£42. Not bad plus very safe option. Note: if you ask for a shower (unknowing to me) a lady showers you which is nice but automatically I knew she'd want a tip. I just said your friend took all the money I have none left. She wasn't that pleased but still took care of me.

Offline nike

I'm sure this is just a temporary thing. Too many people getting too many kickbacks for this to continue. What I have been told is that daytime liasons are ok, it's just overnights which are being targeted.

Offline nike

On a slightly different note. Tanger is absoloutely heaving at the moment. I was in a cafe at the beach with a "Panoramic" view and there is maybe more than 200 tables and vitually fully packed. I counted more than 50 wgs in there. I was going to kesh tommorow but I'm seriously considering taking an apartment in Tanger instead.
The daytime temp. is high 20s and night time high teens, but the constant sea breezes make it very comfortable. Besides nothing beats seeing all this prime ass in swimwear.  :lol:

Besides , IMO the majority of the girls in the north are better looking than their southern cousins. :bomb:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 01:55:29 pm by nike »

Offline Essex3

On a slightly different note. Tanger is absoloutely heaving at the moment. I was in a cafe at the beach with a "Panoramic" view and there is maybe more than 200 tables and vitually fully packed. I counted more than 50 wgs in there. I was going to kesh tommorow but I'm seriously considering taking an apartment in Tanger instead.
The daytime temp. is high 20s and night time high teens, but the constant sea breezes make it very comfortable. Besides nothing beats seeing all this prime ass in swimwear.  :lol:

Besides , IMO the majority of the girls in the north are better looking than their southern cousins. :bomb:

Next time will have to come there. There are some absolutely stunners here don't get me wrong. But no wgs out at day because it's so hot. Well might be a few but hard to approach. Nike dp you just approach their table even if there's families/guards about and ask for their numbers? Btw guys 100dh on inwi gets you texts, 5gb data and 7 hours local calling time.

KeshFinest

I spoke to a old friend  who was taxi driver in Kesh. He reckons it's a temp thing and the main locations esp clubs and bars are still very active.  The income generated is too much just to cut out so quick however he did say expect prices and bargaining to be harder work than before

KeshFinest

Thanks Essex
Will be getting local sim when next down save hefty bill and headache

Offline Jerboa

Tangier sounds interesting, how does it compare to Kesh? Better looking women, It's also a short ferry ride from Southern Spain, anyone taken the boat?

Offline Essex3

Okay picked up 3 numbers. One was an absolute stunner like 9.5/10 material however the bitch wouldn't go 1dh below 2000dh for 2 hours. I can understand why she would though as she was  :wackogirl:

. Il post a pic of her body but face to match!

The other 2 both virgins...  I hate virgins. However they do tend to go for a cheaper price. Took one back however the 'doorman' decided to be there. I gave  him only 70dh but that's all I'm giving the cunt. Allowed the girl through however said 30mins time limit. I got pissed called the owner as she previously said female guests were allowed but very discreet which I was! Anyway the owner gave him a good ear bashing. Bastard!

The girls body was 9/10 but face 6/10. She wanted to cut the time short so gave her 300dhs for an hour. I should of went lower because she agreed straight away! Dam!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 08:26:15 pm by Essex3 »

Offline webpunter

Okay picked up 3 numbers. One was an absolute stunner like 9.5/10 material however the bitch wouldn't go 1dh below 2000dh for 2 hours. I can understand why she would though as she was  :wackogirl:
160 quid give or take.   So 80 for the hour.  What would u get over here for that ?? Awaiting body pic

Offline nike

Tangier sounds interesting, how does it compare to Kesh? Better looking women, It's also a short ferry ride from Southern Spain, anyone taken the boat?
Tangier and Marrakesh are my favourite places on Maroc. There are several ferries per day to spain, the high speed ones take half an hour. The food is a lot better in Tanger and the people more friendlier and more cosmopolitan. It's a slightly different scene to Kesh, both are good in their own ways. However in my opinion Tanger takes it by a nose atm. In the winter I prefer kesh.

Offline nike

Next time will have to come there. There are some absolutely stunners here don't get me wrong. But no wgs out at day because it's so hot. Well might be a few but hard to approach. Nike dp you just approach their table even if there's families/guards about and ask for their numbers? Btw guys 100dh on inwi gets you texts, 5gb data and 7 hours local calling time.

No no no, u have to be discrete, never walk over and ask for number, u obviously have not read the thread. I suggest u do, it'll save u a lot of trouble.

Offline nike

The other 2 both virgins...  I hate virgins. However they do tend to go for a cheaper price. Took one back however the 'doorman' decided to be there. I gave  him only 70dh but that's all I'm giving the cunt. Allowed the girl through however said 30mins time limit. I got pissed called the owner as she previously said female guests were allowed but very discreet which I was! Anyway the owner gave him a good ear bashing. Bastard!

The girls body was 9/10 but face 6/10. She wanted to cut the time short so gave her 300dhs for an hour. I should of went lower because she agreed straight away! Dam!

That's a rip off. I've never paid more than 1000 for short time, that's been at least 3 hours, 2 pops and all three holes. She has obviously seen u coming.

Offline Essex3

That's a rip off. I've never paid more than 1000 for short time, that's been at least 3 hours, 2 pops and all three holes. She has obviously seen u coming.

I know but she wouldn't budge at all. I was sitting at the table opposite her. I even offered 1000dh for 1 hour (bad move I know but she was super super hot)  but still no. Either she gets those figures or had someone else on the line.

Btw for that person who wants to approach girls at their tables lol good luck with that.

Shagger69

So from what I've read my interpretation is if you see a girl you like the look of in KFC, Starbucks etc you offer them a fee for a shag. is it really as straight forward as it sounds

Offline Jerboa

160 quid give or take.   So 80 for the hour.  What would u get over here for that ?? Awaiting body pic

If get over here means UK, this threads about Morocco not UK, I always find it folly to compare what it would cost back home.  :hi: 2k sounds like the girl knows she'll hook a dude (gulf arab) who'll pay whatever.

jay.kay7

Tangier and Marrakesh are my favourite places on Maroc. There are several ferries per day to spain, the high speed ones take half an hour. The food is a lot better in Tanger and the people more friendlier and more cosmopolitan. It's a slightly different scene to Kesh, both are good in their own ways. However in my opinion Tanger takes it by a nose atm. In the winter I prefer kesh.

Nike you ever got the boat over to spain? how easy is it to go to and from?

Interesting comment about tangier.. never been there but sounds as though worth a punt if you rate it higher than Kech lol

Offline Jerboa

Interesting comment about tangier.. never been there but sounds as though worth a punt if you rate it higher than Kech lol

I've never done it, but there are daily ferries from Algeciras to Tangier Med 1h,30 and Tarifa to Tangier 1h, Tangier Med is a new port 40kms east of Tangiers, what I'm thinking of is flight to southern Spain or Gibraltar, check out some Spanish whores, then pop on over on the ferry to Tangier.  :thumbsup:

Offline nike

I've never done it but apparently their are 3 per day, each way and it's easy, as long as u've got an EU or British Passport, that may change with Brexit, who knows. ATM it's just a matter of walking or indeed driving, u can take ur car , up and buying a ticket.