Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 495923 times)

Offline romeomustdie

Sometimes a change is good. I haven't been out to Thailand for a number of years plus I got a deal on flights and 4 star hotel for £500 for a week. In fact the flight was £5 plus taxes. The taxes were over £250. :hi:

Nice. Thailand is supposed to be a very nice destination.

Offline nike

@moexxx
Almost all ur questions have already been discussed in the thread already. Put the kettle on , make a coffee, pit ur feet up and get reading.
Food , it depends on u, the main tourist places are on par with uk prices. Slightly off the beaten track, food is awesome and quite reasonable. Main areas , safer than a lot of places in uk, at night, daytime even safer, IMO. I've never felt threatend or fearful, even walking alone at 2 or 3 in morning. Obviously use common sense.

Offline nike

@sinister
I've been going to Morocco for over 10 years
And always make it clear to the owner of the accommodation
That we will be bringing girls back ...
And every so often give the door man money to keep him happy.
But this tosspot was demanding it ...
And  taking money off the girls to return thier id  cards ...
He was a greedy wee bastard :mad:
During our stay the owner went on a trip and only returned on the last day ...
We complained to him ,he apologised and gave the door man a right bollocking ..
We always tip the door man ....but at our pleasure. ..
Not by his demands...
Our usual accommodation wasn't available so had to try this new place ...
Never had this problem at the usual place ..  .

Agree 100% with u. There's nothing worse than a greedy doorman.

Offline seeker

Agree 100% with u. There's nothing worse than a greedy doorman.
Thing is we always have a whip round at the end of the holiday
There were 8 of us
and tip  the doorman but because he was greedy
All he got was about 300dh off us almost got leathered a few times
 a bollocking from the owners and fuckall when we left ...
What a dick  :D
 :

Offline toon972

decided to go to Thailand instead, just for a change.

Enjoy.  :thumbsup:

Offline Stifler

@moexxx
Almost all ur questions have already been discussed in the thread already. Put the kettle on , make a coffee, pit ur feet up and get reading.
Food , it depends on u, the main tourist places are on par with uk prices. Slightly off the beaten track, food is awesome and quite reasonable. Main areas , safer than a lot of places in uk, at night, daytime even safer, IMO. I've never felt threatend or fearful, even walking alone at 2 or 3 in morning. Obviously use common sense.

Cheers Nike

Offline Yk05kso

Hey folks
Here ion MK since yesterday.
The update on McD it's closed for rebuilding but girls have found new premises. They are everywhere I mean it. Luckily I have my new varifoval glasses enabling to catch most of Them
Numbers are flowing. Even 2 girls handed me their number on a piece of paper. 
Those of you here could confirm that. It's the weekend d and lots of families are out but the working girls are standing out and good for us
The tits / cleavage are out on show.
Currently resting in the room but I chatted this girl earlier who although gave me her number played hard to get. I went with the killer question come back to my hotel to which she replied I am not a prostitute. She still came for a coffee and a chat. It turns out she is a student in her final year of pharmaceutical studies.
She DID come to the hotel too and fun we sure had
Tonight is found to be a quiet one as u have an excursion to ourika booked for tomo.

Offline romeomustdie

Hey folks
Here ion MK since yesterday.
The update on McD it's closed for rebuilding but girls have found new premises. They are everywhere I mean it. Luckily I have my new varifoval glasses enabling to catch most of Them
Numbers are flowing. Even 2 girls handed me their number on a piece of paper. 
Those of you here could confirm that. It's the weekend d and lots of families are out but the working girls are standing out and good for us
The tits / cleavage are out on show.
Currently resting in the room but I chatted this girl earlier who although gave me her number played hard to get. I went with the killer question come back to my hotel to which she replied I am not a prostitute. She still came for a coffee and a chat. It turns out she is a student in her final year of pharmaceutical studies.
She DID come to the hotel too and fun we sure had
Tonight is found to be a quiet one as u have an excursion to ourika booked for tomo.

Any other premises for the girls?????

Offline Yk05kso

Personally never used McD anyway before to catch girls that is
The stretch from the plaza to carre Eden is my playground and anywhere in between ( shops side street anywhere )
I saw lots of girls in kfc (a cross the road ) cafe elite And Starbucks is usually full too.

One key win is a smile and a phone at hand for girls type in heir number. I feel I am not discreet sometimes but hey everyone knows our game

I Picked few tips hère and from experience I also ask openly are you V ....   If so saves time and move on

I will enjoy the last 2 days here as I believe it will be my last for a few months - this is my 3rd trips since 2 1/2 months

Offline toon972

Went out last night about 10.00 and did the scenic route.Got a few looks but did not take anything further,I prefer earlier and was a bit shattered so a dry night.It is also absolutely heaving with people which also put me off.Just to mention mcds is at the moment being knocked down and looks Iike being rebuilt, got a bit of a surprise.
Went out this afternoon and picked up a 8/10, have a photo but phone is playing up at moment will try later.She followed me back to appt after agreeing to 600 DMS.When we got to appt she asked for 800 DMS, I refused and she started putting her clothes back on,I was not budging. After a bit of bluff she decided to stay and what a dirty girl she turned out to be great bj and finished with cim. She has just left and so am off for something to eat and maybe getting some numbers. :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline seeker

Holy fuck she's fine. Where you pick her up from?
So what's fine about her  4/10  by the looks in that picture  :unknown:
We don't travel all the way to Africa to smash nothing less
Than 8.5s  9s and perfect 10s  :cool:
Why else bother  :unknown:

Offline romeomustdie

So what's fine about her  4/10  by the looks in that picture  :unknown:
We don't travel all the way to Africa to smash nothing less
Than 8.5s  9s and perfect 10s  :cool:
Why else bother  :unknown:

Inaccurate statement as yu cannot see her entire face. Toon your score?

Offline toon972

Definite 8/10 in the flesh. Picked her up shopping at carre Eden.

Offline seeker

136 posts
Not one review
Maybe you could review your pam and her five sisters
and break your review duck  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline seeker

Toons 8 may well be  my 4 or 5
Beauty is subjective ...
So only my opinion  :cool:

Offline MrMatrix

136 posts
Not one review
But 135/136 are all about this thread, mmmm  :unknown:

Offline romeomustdie

Toons 8 may well be  my 4 or 5
Beauty is subjective ...
So only my opinion  :cool:

Seeker always picking arguments like an adolescent child. Beauty is subjective but yu mad because your comment backfired. I do not punt in the uk but have contributed and gave back when I visited Morocco.

Online Steve2

136 posts
Not one review

2000+ posts and you are coming across as a C***  :hi:

Offline mrkahn

Well guys how about we just stick to updating about whats going on rather than bickering over nowt.  how about we appreciate the effort people go into reviewing ther trip and also providing photos. Im absolutely gutted that i had to cancel my trip. Now need to try and sort out when i will be able to go next

Offline romeomustdie

Well guys how about we just stick to updating about whats going on rather than bickering over nowt.  how about we appreciate the effort people go into reviewing ther trip and also providing photos. Im absolutely gutted that i had to cancel my trip. Now need to try and sort out when i will be able to go next

Unlucky mr khan. Wen do you man on going next. Ticket prices had increased substantially

Offline dave125

Long time lurker first time poster on this thread.

Anyone here atm? Wouldn't mind the company.

Offline nike

Definite 8/10 in the flesh. Picked her up shopping at carre Eden.

What did I tell u before buddy, u've got to make the fecking crown small enough, so it only covers her eyes.  :angry: :mad: :mad: :sarcastic: we can hardly see any of her features and her clothes are way too baggy to show off her body, We will just have to take ur word for it. However, Mr seeker,I've never seen toon with a 4 but hey things can change. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline toon972

What did I tell u before buddy, u've got to make the fecking crown small enough, so it only covers her eyes.  :angry: :mad: :mad: :sarcastic: we can hardly see any of her features and her clothes are way too baggy to show off her body, We will just have to take ur word for it. However, Mr seeker,I've never seen toon with a 4 but hey things can change. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumbsup:  Everything taken on board.

Offline Wilson85

Those appartment pics bring back some memories.....

Offline nike

Those appartment pics bring back some memories.....
#
For fucks sake Mr W , ur getting turned on by apart, photos,  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just yanking ur chain.

Offline seeker

2000+ posts and you are coming across as a C***  :hi:
5285 posts and the only one being directly abusive  :crazy:
So who's coming across as the bigger " c--- "  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 06:33:05 am by seeker »

Online Steve2

5285 posts and the only one being directly abusive  :crazy:
So who's coming across as the bigger " c--- "  :hi:

If you don't like straight talking maybe you'd be better off on mumsnet

Offline seeker

If you don't like straight talking maybe you'd be better off on mumsnet
That's probably where you hang out  :lol:

greentechnique

** this is my first post here**

Guys im going to morocco this 5/22-6/3

I just finished military training a week ago and I'm pumped to take a little vacation.

There is a tremendous amount of information on here and i love it. Its almost overwhelming to try to syphon through all the information and I appreciate you guys for all the stuff you've shared.

A little info about my trip is this

I'll be in Rabat (I know i've heard that its not the most promising area) up until the 31st of the month. After that I am free to go anywhere up until the 3rd. So I've got about 2 and a half days (3 days 2 nights)  to get it in as much as i possibly can. I was thinking casablanca... reason being is I fly out of casa on the 3rd at around 3pm.

If you can hit me with simple bullet points on where to hit up and why while im in both places or where else to go to while im free for those last 3 days since I'm going to be in Rabat regardless for the first duration of the trip that would be extremely helpful. day time and night time spots are welcomed.

Also Hammams?! Whats up with that? Are there ones where a guy can go and get massaged by a beautiful woman? Let me know. Thanks again guys! I look forward to maximizing my experience while there for the first time.

Offline tmusketeer

I second you mate, guys, please stick to updates only.

@ Toon,if you have any more pics from your trip this time, then please share

Offline seeker

Yeah toon he really likes looking at big crowns   :D :lol: :lol:
On girls he's probably never going to meet ....
I've never understood this obsession from newly joined members
To see pictures of the girls .. :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:
Are you in some kind of doubt that they exist
Its not like A.w  that you can book them as another
Punter had a good time with them ....
Theses girls have private lives ...
And I for one would never put them at risk ...

Offline toon972

Yeah toon he really likes looking at big crowns   :D :lol: :lol:
On girls he's probably never going to meet ....
I've never understood this obsession from newly joined members
To see pictures of the girls .. :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:
Are you in some kind of doubt that they exist
Its not like A.w  that you can book them as another
Punter had a good time with them ....
Theses girls have private lives ...
And I for one would never put them at risk ...

You are coming across as a bit of a knob head, bless you.

Offline seeker

I suggest you take yer heid oot yer arse and
Try and develop a sense of humour
"Yer prick" :drinks:

Online Steve2

And I was beginning to think I was the only one  :drinks:

Offline seeker

Offline toon972

You are a funny knob head, you should have said. :drinks:

Offline tmusketeer

@ Seeker, Think you are losing it mate, you are behaving like a teenager. Having read all the posts on this forum and taken down notes before my first visit, I could recall that your contribution to the forum was mostly making odd comments with no useful information and discouraging new members. Some of the new members like Mr Khan has provided much valuable input than you have in all this time. It's not how many posts or years spent on the forum but about quality of content and biggest example on this thread is Nike. you should take a chill pill and think, but having observed your posts, am expecting some teenage type language in response to this comment :D

Offline tmusketeer

Hi guys
I am planning to go around 10th of  July, let me know if anyone is around.
Cheers

Offline nike

Hi guys
Cheers

It's going to be a toastie out there at that time. I'm there at that time but eith family. Don't no how much , me time, I'm going to have.

Offline Essex3

Hi guys
Cheers

I'm there from the 17th-25th July.

Offline toon972

Hi guys
Cheers

I am there 8th-12th July.  :thumbsup:

Offline Essex3

Hi Guys, I'm getting closer to my trip date! Now although Nikes contact was very helpful in terms of getting me accommodation I found it a bit too expensive beyond my budget. So I decided to take on getting a girl friendly apartment for much cheaper with success.

I just went on popular hotel websites and narrowed down the apartments and just asked the owners straight up that I will be bringing females back. I know this is risky but I think I've got a guy I can trust. It is located near Sidi Abbad near the mcdonalds. Was this the Mcdonalds that was knocked down? How are the girls around that area?

Offline romeomustdie

Hi Guys, I'm getting closer to my trip date! Now although Nikes contact was very helpful in terms of getting me accommodation I found it a bit too expensive beyond my budget. So I decided to take on getting a girl friendly apartment for much cheaper with success.

I just went on popular hotel websites and narrowed down the apartments and just asked the owners straight up that I will be bringing females back. I know this is risky but I think I've got a guy I can trust. It is located near Sidi Abbad near the mcdonalds. Was this the Mcdonalds that was knocked down? How are the girls around that area?

This isn't the McDonald's that was knocked down. Sidi abbad is a 10-15 minute drive from the main strip. You will always need a cab to bring a girl back as the walk is way to far

Offline romeomustdie

Just came back recently from my travels. Plenty of women around. Starbucks was packed to the max. One night I recall over 25 girls their. The girls tended to come out later on as the week I travelled in their was a heat wave and it was forty degrees plus. Really was awesome. I was grabbing numbers left right and centre but just remember to be discrete.

Once Starbucks close they head for kfc or go home. Some will go to cafes in hivernage that close later and stay their till about 2 am

Itsnotme

Dear punters,

I have booked in for marrakesh for 10 days coming august. I have been reading this forum, however i havent seen anyone travelling in august, any idea how it will be then? I hear that girl migrate to the coast and the action lessens in marrakesh. Is that true? Any experts in augusts of marrakesh :p 

footie

hi guys
im going agadir on 8 july 2016 for 4 days and marrakech for 2 days, i knw its at the end of ramdan does anyone know if we would still get any action
thanks