Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 495668 times)

Offline nike

The earliest I'm going to be able to make it is around the 11th of May. :(

Offline wtravel123

So looks like ill now be visiting last week of May .

Have been trying to arrange an apartment via air bnb however not having much luck.

Am being quite subtle in asking on the situation of guests without being direct but still nothing suitable.

I am looking for a higher end type of place so does anyone have any suggestions even if I have to pay a slight premium?

Offline toon972

Went out last night about 10.00 and did the scenic route.Got a few looks but did not take anything further,I prefer earlier and was a bit shattered so a dry night.It is also absolutely heaving with people which also put me off.Just to mention mcds is at the moment being knocked down and looks Iike being rebuilt, got a bit of a surprise.
Went out this afternoon and picked up a 8/10, have a photo but phone is playing up at moment will try later.She followed me back to appt after agreeing to 600 DMS.When we got to appt she asked for 800 DMS, I refused and she started putting her clothes back on,I was not budging. After a bit of bluff she decided to stay and what a dirty girl she turned out to be great bj and finished with cim. She has just left and so am off for something to eat and maybe getting some numbers. :thumbsup:

Offline mrkahn

Went out last night about 10.00 and did the scenic route.Got a few looks but did not take anything further,I prefer earlier and was a bit shattered so a dry night.It is also absolutely heaving with people which also put me off.Just to mention mcds is at the moment being knocked down and looks Iike being rebuilt, got a bit of a surprise.
Went out this afternoon and picked up a 8/10, have a photo but phone is playing up at moment will try later.She followed me back to appt after agreeing to 600 DMS.When we got to appt she asked for 800 DMS, I refused and she started putting her clothes back on,I was not budging. After a bit of bluff she decided to stay and what a dirty girl she turned out to be great bj and finished with cim. She has just left and so am off for something to eat and maybe getting some numbers. :thumbsup:

Good stuff toon, when ya say its heaving is it heaving with lass's or just full of busy with people.

Offline mrkahn

The earliest I'm going to be able to make it is around the 11th of May. :(

What a gutter mate im sure we will leave some birds for ya

Offline Yk05kso

Hey
A lot of you are out there now.   Great stuff.  I know you are enjoying it. Lucky

I will be there from 14h to 19th may. It will be nice to catch up / meet with those of you there at the same time.
Any one up for this ? Nike?

Offline toon972

Good stuff toon, when ya say its heaving is it heaving with lass's or just full of busy with people.

Full of people and a lot of English punters, just wondering if they have been reading this thread. There is still loads of women though. :P

Offline mrkahn

Full of people and a lot of English punters, just wondering if they have been reading this thread. There is still loads of women though. :P

Hahaha as long as ther r plenty of women its all good. the other punters can watch n learn from you lol

Offline Ozy84

Ive got an oppurtunity to travel to marrakesh "on business". Just wondering if anyone can comment on how the local morrocan gals are with the black/white customers given that i am presuming majority of the wgs are muslim? Is there a difference in service? Do they prefer white/black punters? Any experiences would be much appreciated 👍

Offline mikey990

In Kech end of this month, flight and accommodation sorted , can't wait.
Only thing is flight reaches late in the evening at 21ish , by the time I am out of the airport it will be around 11ish , immigration counters on kech port are full of chaos and usually takes a lot of time to clear past.
So guess will have to skip the scenic mile on the first night and will have to take the club route.
will  keep the forum updated about how things went on.

Offline toon972

Male and Zack tried to send you PM's, but you are unabled at moment.

Offline toon972

Girl from yesterday has just rang, Unfortunately I missed her call. Just as well though I got a number off a girl and gave her a ring. She is at work at moment but is going to give me a ring later, this girl is a definite 9/10. Keeping everything crossed for this one. Going down scenic route about 2.0.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 12:44:21 pm by toon972 »

male123

Male and Zack tried to send you PM's, but you are unabled at moment.

Hey toon,

Yes i havent got PM priv yet. Once im there tmrw i will send a msg. I was hoping by now we wud get some update frm zack14

Zack14

Hi guys, been trying to post pics of apartment but wifi on the IPad ain't letting me do it, will post them once I'm back in UK.
Male 123 what time you landing in Marrakech?
Yes Toon no private messages access yet.

Zack14

At last IPad had done it, I thought it didn't load it up

Offline nike

What a gutter mate im sure we will leave some birds for ya

:lol: plenty of fish in the sea buddy.

Offline mrkahn

At last IPad had done it, I thought it didn't load it up

Canny apartment for the price you cant argue with 👍

Offline nike

Canny apartment for the price you cant argue with 👍

Very  close up shots, doesn't  really give u a feel for the place.  The one photo that is not a close up, lounge, if I'm not mistaken has half his finger over the lens. :lol:
 However can't knock the price, it's a bargain.  Appreciate the effort however, lot of newbies come on here and just sponge , never giving anything back. :hi:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 07:09:32 am by nike »

Offline nike

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 07:00:05 am by nike »

Offline mrkahn

Just a quick update guys, i had to cancel my trip last minute. Absolutely gutted and now most likely the next time i can get out ther will probably be some times in September.

Offline romeomustdie

Just a quick update guys, i had to cancel my trip last minute. Absolutely gutted and now most likely the next time i can get out ther will probably be some times in September.

Ouch. The pain.......

Vlad23

ZackZack.  Male123

I am in Kech  now.   Sent a PM  with contact details to Zack

Offline Wilson85

Looks like a good appartment.
Just steer clear of that socket in the bathroom. Stark naked and dripping wet, it won't take much amps to kill you :)

Offline romeomustdie

Is it just me or has anyone noticed a substantial increase in price for flights to morocco. I'm looking at dates in September and its 130 return wtf

male123

Ouch. The pain.......

Hey guys,

I had to cancel my trip aswell absolutely gutted!! B&b booked for the night tickets booked, train fare paid to airport. Only to suddenly feel like im going to die....i was sooo ill on my way to the train staion i had to turn back anf head back home. Only jus woke up....and the dull feeling jus   hit me... i could have been in the 35 degrees heat potentially looking for my first punt. GUTTED! I was actually looking forward giving somthing back to the forum...sorry guys. Thanks for everything

Offline Hansolo69

Girl from yesterday has just rang, Unfortunately I missed her call. Just as well though I got a number off a girl and gave her a ring. She is at work at moment but is going to give me a ring later, this girl is a definite 9/10. Keeping everything crossed for this one. Going down scenic route about 2.0.

Hello mate,
Hope you are having fun.
Wish I was out in Marrakech again.

Offline Mr Sinister

Is it just me or has anyone noticed a substantial increase in price for flights to morocco. I'm looking at dates in September and its 130 return wtf

Tbh becoming a very popular destination to go not just for punters.

Got back yesterday from a memberial time in Kesh. 4 of us went booked a very nice apartment through legitimate means, it was the case of just asking the management if we could bring guests back as long as we were  well behaved then all is fine.

1st night Theatro you know the score 2 of the guys scored I was happy to take a few numbers and play it for the next day. The lads went back before us when we arrived later 1 was standing outside trying to pre-warn us about police. They got caught outside the apartment  :scare: luckily the desk guy came out and sorted it for 1200dh. They still got to punt on.

Next day I messaged a slim huge bubble butt, only 23 trainee nurse from the previous night met in the afternoon at a cafe sat for a bit had a soft drink then off to the apartment no issues being with this girl during the day. 750dh for 2 hours of hammering that ass God that was immense to the fullest. Saturday night headed out to do a bit of a bar crawl before that knock on the door from the manager who told us we could not bring girls back in the evening as policewill be around patrolling.

Off to gossips decent place nice girls my type bubble butted 7/10's collected some numbers, then a couple hours later headed to vip down the road decent place again a world away from the flashy clubs which I'm not a fan of. Same again 2 of the guys scored and went back to their apartment. Last night went to some Oriental Arab bar on the recommendation of the apartment guy, can't remember the name was a heavy night great place middle eastern music small a good number of girls with a lack of punters glorious . Scored with a 8/10 tall thick big ass and tits 1000dhs in all went back to ttheir apartment all 4 of us and smashed throughout the early hours. Quite literally after that straight back to pack and jump on our flight home.

Had a great time pretty much had our fill of wgs and hammams, made a very good contact for future trips too.

Offline toon972

Hello mate,
Hope you are having fun.
Wish I was out in Marrakech again.

Yeh, we will have to get out there again. Saw our friend on Monday going to write about it now.

Offline toon972

Sitting outside a cafe and in walks one of my favourite girls with that big smile on her face, hardly recognised her as she had dyed her hair black. Bit of a chat and went for a meal to nearby restaurant, can she eat for a small lass. Then back to appt for a few hours of bliss. :thumbsup:
Today had a walk down to the plaza, a girl approached me to take a photo of her and her friend beside the fountain. Naturally thought they were tourists but still asked the better looking one to come back to appt, which she agreed. She said she was Libyan with a Moroccan mother, what a nightmare she was with all the fake moaning and ' come on baby' and ' oh my god' . Found out she works in a hamman, so got it all wrong.
Got a phone number off a random girl today, so going to give her a ring tomorrow.

Offline nike

U old dog, ur making me jealous. :lol:

Offline nike

Tbh becoming a very popular destination to go not just for punters.
1st night Theatro you know  The lads went back before us whe we arrived later 1 was standing outside trying to pre-warn us about police. They got caught outside the apartment  :scare: luckily the desk guy came out and sorted it for 1200dh. They still got to punt on.

Next dnot bring girls back in the evening as policewill be around patrolling.

That's why it's so important to have wg friendly apartment.

Offline Mr Sinister

That's why it's so important to have wg friendly apartment.

It somewhat is in a hush-hush way, but also a civviy friendly place too can't complain the place was very  plush, can't imagine staying in one of the flea pits the girls work from.

All in all a good experience.

Offline romeomustdie

I am still yet to attempt toon and bikes method is dropping your number on a paper on their table. Must try this next time

Offline nike

It somewhat is in a hush-hush way, but also a civviy friendly place too can't complain the place was very  plush, can't imagine staying in one of the flea pits the girls work from.

All in all a good experience.

The places I stay in are always up market. Toon, hansolo and a few of the other guys have been to at least one or two of the apartments. As I said before, it's the peace of mind and comfort that u pay for. I would never go to any wgs apartment, too risky.

Offline Mr Sinister

The places I stay in are always up market. Toon, hansolo and a few of the other guys have been to at least one or two of the apartments. As I said before, it's the peace of mind and comfort that u pay for. I would never go to any wgs apartment, too risky.

Well may go again this year for a short break, maybe I'll use one of your apartments? As said I want comfort more than anything.

Also to mention social / dating apps works a treat had a few numbers and 2 meets arranged could not make them though. 

Offline toon972

Thunder and lightning at moment. :mad:

Offline toon972

The sun is out now and so am I. :thumbsup:

Offline romeomustdie

Well may go again this year for a short break, maybe I'll use one of your apartments? As said I want comfort more than anything.

Also to mention social / dating apps works a treat had a few numbers and 2 meets arranged could not make them though.

Which apps mr sinister?

Offline Mr Sinister

Offline romeomustdie

Will anyone be out there last week of May?

But I'm thinking it might get quiter as its Ramadan soon

Offline romeomustdie

Nike and toon any take on this?

Offline romeomustdie

Offline toon972

Toon where's the pictures?

Only got one pic on phone and can't get internet on there at moment. May have to wait till I get home.

Offline nike

Thunder and lightning at moment. :mad:

The thunder and lightning was that u in the bedroom. :yahoo:

Offline nike

Nike and toon any take on this?

Ramadan is not until around the 7th of June, last week in May should still be ok. IMO