Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 493942 times)

Zack14

Hi guys,
Just found this thread and its really good information for beginners.
I'm new to this forum but not new to morroco Marrakech and agadir punting scene.
Been morroco now 18 times. I want to say Nike is definitely a daytime expert.
And gives fellow punters great tips and advice which I have read on the thread.
My advice is to the beginners you got to live and learn from the experiences good
And bad, In this country your always learning something new on every visit.
Marrakech is like a playground, you go and have fun. There is the daytime game
Which this tread is all about. And the other is Night time game which you get Wg
In bars and clubs. Every punter is different some like daytime game, some like night time Wg.
I like both. But I have to salute the experienced guys on here giving tips and advice.

Hussey8332

Hi guys,
Just found this thread and its really good information for beginners.
I'm new to this forum but not new to morroco Marrakech and agadir punting scene.
Been morroco now 18 times. I want to say Nike is definitely a daytime expert.
And gives fellow punters great tips and advice which I have read on the thread.
My advice is to the beginners you got to live and learn from the experiences good
And bad, In this country your always learning something new on every visit.
Marrakech is like a playground, you go and have fun. There is the daytime game
Which this tread is all about. And the other is Night time game which you get Wg
In bars and clubs. Every punter is different some like daytime game, some like night time Wg.
I like both. But I have to salute the experienced guys on here giving tips and advice.

Well since you have been so many times, please enlighten us all with the things you have learnt especially the night time adventures.

Offline Gogglebox69

Hello all

Been trying to read all the insightful info everyone's posted on here!
I've finally caught the bug and am out to Marrakech too.
Just wanted to ask everyone where is the best place to go for a good hammam/massage and bj/Hj
Would be a bonus of the girls fit.

What's everyone's fav??

Offline wtravel123

Hi All

Long time lurker...some fantastic stuff on here . Am already planning my trip over.

Question for you guys -normally when I travel I stay in upscale hotels. Clearly not an option here...

So thinking of Air BnB... Have people he sucees with this? 

How difficult would it be to find a high end apartment with jacuzzi/ whirpoolsort of thing for a few days?

Would even consider a nice penthouse place..

K

Zack14

Night time adventures, there are 3 places which have the best girls for me, montecristo, 555 and theathro, theathro for me is too dark and too loud but you do get some hotties in there now and again, montecristo has the best girls but most of them are hardcore pros. One or 2 top level girls won't go for a penny less than 3000dh. Rest of them will start 2000dh but you can negotiate them down to 1500dh, most girls will leave montecristo around 2.30 or 3am if they don't get a customer and they will bounce to a club to find a punter. My early days I was going straight in which girl I liked and paid 1500 and 2000dh for a girl, When I go Marrakech now, I stick to my contacts previously who have looked after me and are proven. If I do see a top girl in a club or bar, I will take there number and call them next day and sort out a deal and pay less than the night rate.
Starbucks is a straight Arab and Saudis place and the girls love them because they pay big money.
You can still get numbers, it's all eye contact and learning a few Arabic words go a long way.

Offline tickle12345

Last night I did end up going to 555 however it didn't live up to the hype for me, the entrance fee was 300 dirhams, it was busy, the music was good etc but I felt the quality of the girls at Monte Cristo was far better, only problem with Monte Cristo is the lack of space, you're literally on top of someone else's foot and the bar staff are constantly rushing past. I stayed at 555 for about an hour and headed back at around 2ish. It was my last night so for sure I was after some action.
I went into Monte Cristo, entrance fee was 200 dirhams, I realised it was more or less than same faces which I saw there on Thursday night. I did have a plan b, which was if nothing tickled my fancy here I would see the Starbucks girl I saw earlier in the evening again, which I did not mind at all considering how good of a session it was. Anyways she rang around 2.15, she was at a bar and she was heading towards Theatro, I convinced her to come the apartment instead. She agreed straight away, i had a few drinks and walked over to the apartment.
No problems with security, we headed up, I asked her how much it'd cost for whole night and she said not to worry. We was up til around 5ish, it was absolutely amazing, I have not felt a connection with a working girl like I did with this girl. In the end we went to sleep, had to be up at 8:30 as my flight was at 12, we cleaned the apartment and all that was left was to settle money for the night, i was expecting more than 1000 dirhams but she only asked for 1000. I gave her 1200 and that was that.

My trip to Marrakech has come to an end unfortunately, I landed back in London Gatwick in the afternoon and now I'm on the train home. Marrakech is very addictive, it's a total different world, a great world for those who have the time and of course money. I now have withdrawal symptoms of Marrakech and thinking about my 8 o'clock start for work tomorrow. Such is life.

Offline toon972

Pleased you enjoyed yourself, I have never tried a nightclub. Maybe try one next time, it is just 1.0 start that puts me off.

Offline mrkahn

Pleased you enjoyed yourself, I have never tried a nightclub. Maybe try one next time, it is just 1.0 start that puts me off.

Make sure to bring ya dancing shoes - show these lads the real geordie dancer :dance:

Offline mrkahn

Last night I did end up going to 555 however it didn't live up to the hype for me, the entrance fee was 300 dirhams, it was busy, the music was good etc but I felt the quality of the girls at Monte Cristo was far better, only problem with Monte Cristo is the lack of space, you're literally on top of someone else's foot and the bar staff are constantly rushing past. I stayed at 555 for about an hour and headed back at around 2ish. It was my last night so for sure I was after some action.
I went into Monte Cristo, entrance fee was 200 dirhams, I realised it was more or less than same faces which I saw there on Thursday night. I did have a plan b, which was if nothing tickled my fancy here I would see the Starbucks girl I saw earlier in the evening again, which I did not mind at all considering how good of a session it was. Anyways she rang around 2.15, she was at a bar and she was heading towards Theatro, I convinced her to come the apartment instead. She agreed straight away, i had a few drinks and walked over to the apartment.
No problems with security, we headed up, I asked her how much it'd cost for whole night and she said not to worry. We was up til around 5ish, it was absolutely amazing, I have not felt a connection with a working girl like I did with this girl. In the end we went to sleep, had to be up at 8:30 as my flight was at 12, we cleaned the apartment and all that was left was to settle money for the night, i was expecting more than 1000 dirhams but she only asked for 1000. I gave her 1200 and that was that.

My trip to Marrakech has come to an end unfortunately, I landed back in London Gatwick in the afternoon and now I'm on the train home. Marrakech is very addictive, it's a total different world, a great world for those who have the time and of course money. I now have withdrawal symptoms of Marrakech and thinking about my 8 o'clock start for work tomorrow. Such is life.

Good stuff, welcome back to reality mate and start planning your next trip

Offline toon972

Make sure to bring ya dancing shoes - show these lads the real geordie dancer :dance:

Ha ha yes, the girls will have to wear steel capped shoes. :scare:

Offline mrkahn

Ha ha yes, the girls will have to wear steel capped shoes. :scare:

Divint worry about that we will cordon of your dance area lol

Offline Nangerehhh

Hi all

Fascinating read. My first trip to marakech is this weekend and you all have given me some great incite. Thank you.

Background story to our trip. My friend has just been divorced and needs to blow off some steam. His arranged trip with other mates was cancelled as they all had to pull out. Que me, albeit for my own deviant reasons! I couldn't let the brother down - but marakech - who needs persuading? (Especially after reading all of the above)

So we have a 2 bed private apartment booked for our 4 night stay. It's guest friendly. We have hired a car and a driver for the whole duration too. These were arranged through an experienced acquaintance of said divorcee.

The planned itinerary in its roughest form:

Day 1
Pre dinner drinks / shisha:

Evening Meal: 9.00pm - 11.00pm

After dinner drinks: 11 - 12.30am 

Club: Monte Cristo

Day 2

Evening Meal: 10.15 - 12.30am

Club: Club555

‪Day 3
Dinner / Shisha: ‪10pm - 12:00am

Club: you can stay or

or visit club555 again.

Day 4
Afternoon: SpA/Massage @ The Pearl Marrakech 

Early dinner

Daytime excursions:

Suggestions: 

- trip to Atlas Mountains. 

- visit the famous jamaa el-Fnaa square

- visit Gueliz for shopping

I have removed dinner venues just to be on the safe side! We are all set and super excited.

The plan is to focus on getting two girls a day; one in the afternoon/evening (coffee shops - mcds) and one at night (clubs).

My friend is down in the dumps - so we agreed to go full vip - at the clubs and venues and compared to London prices - it's not extortionate.

I will let you know how it goes and attempt to break down each day in as much detail as possible.

Regards

Your brother in vice X

Offline mrkahn

Hi all

Fascinating read. My first trip to marakech is this weekend and you all have given me some great incite. Thank you.

Background story to our trip. My friend has just been divorced and needs to blow off some steam. His arranged trip with other mates was cancelled as they all had to pull out. Que me, albeit for my own deviant reasons! I couldn't let the brother down - but marakech - who needs persuading? (Especially after reading all of the above)

So we have a 2 bed private apartment booked for our 4 night stay. It's guest friendly. We have hired a car and a driver for the whole duration too. These were arranged through an experienced acquaintance of said divorcee.

The planned itinerary in its roughest form:

Day 1

Evening Meal: 9.00pm - 11.00pm

After dinner drinks: 11 - 12.30am

Day 2

Evening Meal: 10.15 - 12.30am

Club: Club555

‪Day 3
Dinner / Shisha: ‪10pm - 12:00am

Club: you can stay or

or visit club555 again.

Day 4
Afternoon: SpA/Massage @ The Pearl Marrakech

Early dinner

Daytime excursions:

Suggestions:

- trip to Atlas Mountains.

- visit the famous jamaa el-Fnaa square

- visit Gueliz for shopping

I have removed dinner venues just to be on the safe side! We are all set and super excited.

The plan is to focus on getting two girls a day; one in the afternoon/evening (coffee shops - mcds) and one at night (clubs).

My friend is down in the dumps - so we agreed to go full vip - at the clubs and venues and compared to London prices - it's not extortionate.

I will let you know how it goes and attempt to break down each day in as much detail as possible.

Regards

Your brother in vice X

dont worry ur mate will just be fine and Marrakech is the right medicine for a broken heart haha

Ironmike

hi guys it was my first trip out there,taxi drivers very twats at times charging prices without meter.went to famous w club first night but was told it was sold out .so ended up going to alyasmeen club near there 1500 for a table ,it was live arabic music,girls there were really hot ,all wanted 2500 but got them for 2000 all night and half of day.
mistake i did was i used same taxi driver for 2 nights ,the 2nd night when we got back they were 2 policeman waiting near the apartment ,the girl was in a different taxi ,but we left same time from the club ,so when we pulled up at apartment had to give 300 to policeman and  they took 200 from the girl.so the last night i kept the same girl. it is good to go with a friend next time.but dont trust no one out there,they only after your money.

Offline Gogglebox69

Hey guys, what spa/hammam would you lot recommend for a good massage and Hj?

Would really appreciate some feedback :)

Offline tickle12345

As promised, pictures of the amazing Starbucks girl who I saw twice, she was an 8 out of 10.

External Link/Members Only

Offline nike

As promised, pictures of the amazing Starbucks girl who I saw twice, she was an 8 out of 10.

Hey t , glad u had a good time. Those photos could be of a 90 year old great granny. I"m all for protecting the identity of the girls not the gender. :wacko:

Try looking at the pictures I"ve posted. I"ve hidden only the eyes.u can still see the beauty or otherwise of the girl. Just a suggestion. :thumbsup:

VorteX0

Is it worth going to Agadir for a few nights due to the Beachside or just stay in Marrakech for the full week?

I heard the bus trip is 3hrs and only costs £7.00.

Offline nike

Is it worth going to Agadir for a few nights due to the Beachside or just stay in Marrakech for the full week?

I heard the bus trip is 3hrs and only costs £7.00.

Well worth a visit imo, ur a tourist after all. There is a thread  on Agadir, might be useful to u.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56247.msg1022154#msg1022154

Offline Gogglebox69

After meeting a random guy who invited me into a small spa, he decided to take me along to 3/4 different hamams that he insisted offered a "full" body massage. All were in and around jama el fna. In the end we ended up at diamont spa.
I went about 12 midday and they had 6 girls working but they have more according to the boss.
All the girls came out and I chose what I thought was the fittest one. Paid 300 MAD for 40 min hamam and 1 hour massage.

Girl came into the hammam in her bra and started scrubbing me up. We played a little and touched and kissed and then she was like "more in massage" room

Hammam was good enough and then the massage was literally a case of 15 min light massage on legs and then pushed her boobs around my body and started to kiss. Then invited me to turn over and negotiated a hand job for 200. Sex was on offer for 500 but she didn't have any jonnys and neither did I. Had a powerful climax and the. She massaged me a bit further and chose to lie with me and kiss caress etx.

If anyone's looking for a massage/hammam with a good variety of girls and mine was a good looker 8/10 then this place is deffo worth a visit.

Offline mrkahn

Hey t , glad u had a good time. Those photos could be of a 90 year old great granny. I"m all for protecting the identity of the girls not the gender. :wacko:

Try looking at the pictures I"ve posted. I"ve hidden only the eyes.u can still see the beauty or otherwise of the girl. Just a suggestion. :thumbsup:

Haha hopefully this time my editing skills would be much better i need to download a better app

Offline dopamin

Last week 6 of my mates headed out to marakech and I was not going. What a turn of events work on saturday told me I am off monday and tuesday. So i went sunday to tuesday.

The villa the boys had was ace, mini buckingam palace with huge gardens, maids who cooked and cleaned, our own people carrier with driver who would go where ever we went.
Only problem the bloody property was miles out away from marakech. 20 min drive.

So I got there sunday all the lads had girls over and each paid 1500. one thing the boys did was agree with each other going to pay the same as the girls then chat to each other and start to raise their prices. ALL week the lads paid 1500 for girls which would be from roughly 3am when the club closed ( montecristo, 555 or theatro) and the girls went home the next day 1pm.
The property we stayed at had a huge pool so it was easy to arrange girls as you text them they will send pics of their friends and the friends who did come were the exact same in the pictures.

I sunday night picked a hottie 8/10 from montecristo- she was saying 2500 and then got to about 1800 but  i stood my ground 1500. She said initially no and walked off later I saw her talking to the others girls who been round the villa she came back and said shes happy 1500. At the villa everyone would get fed a 5 * breakfast too.

I also went to iris spa which had hammam and massage 2 hours total 700 and paid 250 extra for bj. was amazing by an amaziing looking girl.

cant beleieve i am back in england.

VorteX0

Well worth a visit imo, ur a tourist after all. There is a thread  on Agadir, might be useful to u.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56247.msg1022154#msg1022154

Awesome, much appreciated.
All I need to do now is find the right apartment, one with no security or one that will let things slide by if you catch my drift.

Offline MrMatrix

Tickle , when i saw you'd posted pictures i was really pleased. Alas they could be any one mate. Nike is right as he just crossed the eyes out. any chance of a  re-run

fudgebudge

The villa the boys had was ace, mini buckingam palace with huge gardens, maids who cooked and cleaned, our own people carrier with driver who would go where ever we went.
Only problem the bloody property was miles out away from marakech. 20 min drive.

The property we stayed at had a huge pool so it was easy to arrange girls as you text them they will send pics of their friends and the friends who did come were the exact same in the pictures.

1. You guys would OPENLY bring back girls to this place for the staff to witness your actions?

2. Girls are notoriously known to be reluctant to visit such places far off the city center, and you guys agreed not to pay a premium, but the girls came in anyway!!!!

3. Had you run into road blocks by the police on any given night, how did it go for you with the girls presumably in your car? How did the girls get back to the city the next day in the afternoon?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 02:48:08 pm by fudgebudge »

Offline nike

Did you tip the staff? Most of the male staff are open to turning a blind eye, with the right inducements  but the female staff are very reluctant.

Offline DickDiver

Two things that always interest me on this thread but I've never found the answer to, can anyone tell me?

- why are there roadblocks, what are they looking for?

- why do you travel separately from the girls, who are seekingly civvies? Is it just to avoid the risk of bribery?

Thanks fellas.

Hussey8332

Two things that always interest me on this thread but I've never found the answer to, can anyone tell me?

- why do you travel separately from the girls, who are seekingly civvies? Is it just to avoid the risk of bribery?

Thanks fellas.

Well if you read carefully through the thread, you would find the answers to your questions. Roadblocks are there for security purposes, similar to when random checks take place here in England when the pull over people and breathless them etc.

Your second question has been answered prominently already. Morocco is a conservative Arab state, and prostitution is illegal so if two unrelated people are found together in a taxi, then you are looking for trouble, aren't ya?

Offline DickDiver

Well if you read carefully through the thread, you would find the answers to your questions. Roadblocks are there for security purposes, similar to when random checks take place here in England when the pull over people and breathless them etc.

Your second question has been answered prominently already. Morocco is a conservative Arab state, and prostitution is illegal so if two unrelated people are found together in a taxi, then you are looking for trouble, aren't ya?

Thanks Hussey.  I've browsed the 78 pages over the last two years on and off, obviously not carefully enough.   ;)

Offline Yk05kso

Evening Folks

I have returned this morning from my 2nd punting trip to Marrakesh. 4 days
LOVED it

I wanted some accommodation pampering this time so booked a hotel 2minutes walk from care Eden. Booked 2 connecting rooms and bringing girls  was NOT an issue. They only had to leave their ID card at reception.

Kept sim and contact from last time and made contact on arrival with the retail assistant I saw last time who was chuffed to spend some sexy time me too

The plaza was heaving again with Arabs and some pretty girls

Went to 2 lounge restaurant bars ( highway and djellabar ) great atmosphere, food, venue , very loud music , belly dancer ,....Girls were all very pleasant looking. All girls eyeing around. Pulled a beautiful girl had to ask for her I'd as she looked 17. Late 18 she was and she knew how to please a man in the bedroom and charged 1100 dhs from 2 till 10 am of fun
I have not been to clubs but from reading what is said here I never had to bribe no seciruity at hotel or lounge bar to get the girls in or out

It's has become an addictive hobby. I come back drained but ever wanting more

For those of you still tempted to go. Don't hesitate. It's heaven. And you won't regret I sure have not

Offline Yk05kso

Thanks fellas.

Road blocks are also to filter who goes in and out of the major tourist attraction. The local economy and image of the. Ou try relies heavily on foreign visitors and our wallets

Ryan7505

Gueliz is a big area. When u say for two people, is it one bedroom or two? Either way it's really cheap, if it's central.
My contact is not a pimp. I've never asked him to arrange girls. There have been a couple of times that he has introduced me to girls and no money changed hands.

I might be wrong but what ur looking for, is something else entirely. Don't worry , u'll get approached by pimps, often with photos, on their mobiles, that's been discussed, recently, so I'll not get into that.
I'm always open to learning new things, so will appreciate an update, once ur there. :hi:
Hi nike, I am new in this forum.  I am going to marakesh with two of my friends next month. I desperately need a contact to find us a girl friendly apartment. I will be grateful if you can pm me  phone number of the contact you have in marakesh? Also if you have any nice girls number please.  Thanks 

Offline ablaze

I wanted some accommodation pampering this time so booked a hotel 2minutes walk from care Eden. Booked 2 connecting rooms and bringing girls  was NOT an issue. They only had to leave their ID card at reception.

which hotel is this? was there not a security guard at the door of the hotel?

Offline Yk05kso

Hi
There was a security guard at night. Day time just the reception person.

A 3* at the back of care Eden.

I didn't pay a penny in bribe. In smiles plenty off ;)

This is the way forward for my accommodation needs in the punting work of MK

Offline Yk05kso

Some of you have already pm ed me so here is the answer

What I did is Brodie I booked I called the hotel and asked if I can book a second room to bring a friend. 2 hotels I called said its ok. I picked the closes to care Eden
When I checked in I asked again and the receptionist said they must have their I'd and not live in MK. Et voila !!!

Offline nike

Some of you have already pm ed me so here is the answer

What I did is Brodie I booked I called the hotel and asked if I can book a second room to bring a friend. 2 hotels I called said its ok. I picked the closes to care Eden
When I checked in I asked again and the receptionist said they must have their I'd and not live in MK. Et voila !!!

That's nothing new, it's been discussed before. Only in Kesh , they insisit the girl doesn't have a Kesh id card. In all other cities , if u book an extra room, they will allow the girl in, regardless of where her id is issued. Also the age of consent in Moroc is 21 and some hotels will not let in any girl , that's younger, especially in Rabat, IME.
Most, if not all upmarket hotels have this, extra room policy, but they will limit it to 2 girls per room per day.

Some of the better apartments are just as plush and work out a lot more convienient and value for money. IMO :hi:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 01:24:36 pm by nike »

pantsred

Hey Guys,  I'm leaving Sunday for a week.  Any help on getting anapartment or any contacts would be really appreciated.

Please email me [Removed by admin]

Please help me out

Offline nike

Hi nike, I am new in this forum.  I am going to marakesh with two of my friends next month. I desperately need a contact to find us a girl friendly apartment. I will be grateful if you can pm me  phone number of the contact you have in marakesh? Also if you have any nice girls number please.  Thanks

Welcome to the forum. Get posting and u will soon gain pm privelages. Once that happens , then we will see.

Offline dopamin

fudgefudge-
We always came back to the villa in our ppl carier and the girls in their own taxi.
Next morning we would tell the care taker who would call a taxi for them - it never was the morning they left.. roughly 12-2ish.  and they charged 1500.
I did see the a mate pay the girl 1500 and from that one of the maids was given 100dh by girl.

I got there 3-4 days later than my mates and when I got there it was 11am and everyone was busy with a working girl while I smoked sheesha and watched telly they came out one by one. The maids at 10.30 had laid out breakfast and I enjoyed myself to that too. I asked the same question to the lads dont the maids say anything to the girls? everyone responded no the girls sat with us having breakfast and had convos ( dont know what about) with the maids.
The after my 1st night there the maids knew very well what was happening and did not mid.
When we would bring the girls home the care taker would take the girls ID off them this was mostly a national id card and couple times the girls had their passport with them. The id was then given back to them when they would get back into taxi the day when leaving by the care taker.

A very good punting villa with ease. Only issue and a huge issue it was.. IT was missiong away from the centre. any one want further info please PM./ msg here

Hussey8332

Hey Guys,  I'm leaving Sunday for a week.  Any help on getting anapartment or any contacts would be really appreciated.

Please email me [Removed by admin]

Please help me out

So your saying your going tomorrow and haven't sorted your accommodation out?  :dash:

pantsred

You all are fucking arsehole. I got hotel sorted but need apartment. Don't worry fuckers will sort it out there.

Ryan7505

Welcome to the forum. Get posting and u will soon gain pm privelages. Once that happens , then we will see.
Thank you for reply Nike. About how many posts do you think?

Offline nike

Thank you for reply Nike. About how many posts do you think?

Not sure , that's upto admin. However don't get into a situation like mr red panties, above. It's all about building trust, start sharing ur experiences. If u punt in uk, post in relevant section. :hi:

Offline mrkahn

Woah it didn't take long for mr pants to see red.
Nike have managed to convince yourself to come out to kech in first week of May.

Offline nike

Woah it didn't take long for mr pants to see red.
Nike have managed to convince yourself to come out to kech in first week of May.
Don't think it's going to be possible. I've got something to do on the 29th of April and I'm at a conference from 8th to 11th May. I have given it some serious thought, but alas it's just not meant to be. :(

Offline Mr Sinister

Going over there in a couple days time with some friends, got an apartment sorted will be a weekend of bliss.

Offline tickle12345

Haha, cheers, will bear that in mind for next time.

MrMatrix - Unfortunately I got rid of the evidence from my phone so will not be able to re-post the pics, next time will make more of an effort :)

Offline tickle12345

Just some advice for anyone who's planning on going to Marrakech in June, I would delay til after July 10th as Ramadan starts around 7th-8th June for a full month.

Offline mrkahn

Don't think it's going to be possible. I've got something to do on the 29th of April and I'm at a conference from 8th to 11th May. I have given it some serious thought, but alas it's just not meant to be. :(

Never mind maybe next time. Im all set for next week me and mate will be ther and also will meet up with Indian and Toon hopefully.