Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 496681 times)

Offline Yk05kso

Marrakesh over and out for now. 
Today had a quick hour fun with a sweet younf who could not have been better to end the trip.
It was first time punting and I loved the experience. Although I came back with 2 mates so have not fully scored as I would have loved to. ;)
Sitting on the boarding hall and the local sim still taking calls in.  May be I should auction it on eBay. What's do you think?
I am grateful with the tips  you guys have shared here and via pm. ( you know who you are)
My turn to help if I can from now on

I think I am addicted already as I am planning a next trip. Mid may ?

Ovet to you guys here or soon to arrive to take over

Bye for now

Offline mrkahn

Marrakesh over and out for now. 
Today had a quick hour fun with a sweet younf who could not have been better to end the trip.
It was first time punting and I loved the experience. Although I came back with 2 mates so have not fully scored as I would have loved to. ;)
Sitting on the boarding hall and the local sim still taking calls in.  May be I should auction it on eBay. What's do you think?
I am grateful with the tips  you guys have shared here and via pm. ( you know who you are)
My turn to help if I can from now on

I think I am addicted already as I am planning a next trip. Mid may ?

Ovet to you guys here or soon to arrive to take over

Bye for now

Have a safe trip home mate

Offline Jerboa

Its that thing i will give you more until you say yes haha if money is not an issue for you then why not. Granted it spoils things for the not so rich punters, its not like they give a shit about others.
The question about how much one should pay is subjective

Well to most it's not the case they can't afford it, it's to not spoil things, I've seen for example in Thailand, prices have risen over the years, ok that is natural, but have found many of the stunner's have become overpriced. As for Kesh is it still fairly simple to take the stunner's home?

Offline toon972

Appreciate all the feedback lately and pleased you have kept to price structure. Must admit I have not taken any notice of what other guys are doing or paying, did not realise they were paying so much.

rarbie_a

hi guys, I'm travelling on monday, I'm there for a whole week, any other members from here travelling at the same time maybe? also i know nike provided my a contact detail for apartments over there, mr khan and Yk05kso, may i ask was your apartment arranged by nikes contact or you had your own contact if the later please could i ask if you could pm me please

regards

Offline mrkahn

Appreciate all the feedback lately and pleased you have kept to price structure. Must admit I have not taken any notice of what other guys are doing or paying, did not realise they were paying so much.

You me toon im a typical geordie i will talk to anyone about anything, when your on a solo mission in a cafe and you end up chatting to people. Trying to keep up with the price structure is not as easy as one may think, it requires patience and persistence.

Offline dopamin

lads, great thread very informative.
I went kech last year may was 4 of us and our first time. We booked a large villa in the medina which was at the end of a small cul de sac kind of road. The villa was brill, had a maid and sauna, there was large selection of cookery books and we would just point to a dish and the maid would get the ingriedients and make dinner for us.
The big PROBLEM for us was on the first night we got girls in seperate taxis, most girls in the clubs when we told them we were in the medina they told us no cant go back there, but we could go with them to an apartment they have but tht would be extra 500.
The ones that did come back in a seperate taxis and were meant to come in our villa got stopped by locals who seemed to just sit outsidr all day and night.. As our villa was at the end of the cul de sac at the start these guys would just sit thereall day and night.
There was security guard who was called le guardian, and he was unbribable lol it got quite amusing.

So we punted with WGs who could take us back to a apartment they had.
From what I remmeber we were right close to the jem na fna and I went to didi massage where I paid 150 for 1 hour massage with 150 more for owo which was good and the girl got topless.
One of the nights we went to 555 and I got with a 8/10 I was the weary one about going with the girls to their apartments, but this stunner I thought fuck it and was 1500 for the night. I sat on the back seat of the taxi and she lay on my laps we got to ther apartment, taxi driver was given 50 dirhams extra and didnt seem to mind.
The punt was very good, her ass was amazing, great bod.. I went and showered and she told me lay and wait on the bed which was about 5 mins, I started to get abit worried as the flat was in a proper run down area.. the flat it self was not bad actually.
She came out in lingerie and was amazing night..

I just wanted some advice as we are going out again but 3 of us in may and we realllyyyyyy needed some advice on a place to stay where we can bring back girls. this is the main criteria of the holiday lol
any help will be great!

Offline Knny

Dopamin I'm quite interested in the place you stayed at with the maid who cooked.  Any info on where and costs?  And was she good?

Offline dopamin

knny
I just checked my phone and went back in messages to try looking for adddress
riad karawane
35 riad el mokha
is what I got written down..
I would not recommend it if punting thats for sure.

food was great, breakfast with fresh juisce every morning helped the lads hangover. with a pool.
Price I think wa booked quite late by one of the lads and was on the steep side compared to other properties. I will try get some figures back to ya

Offline Knny

Offline nike

I found if you want 5 out of 10s you will find and pick up right away but the 8/9 requires much more patience unless your just a lucky sod that finds one everytime and if that is the case I suggest you play the lottery lol

Enjoy your last day mate because i am back in england now thinking about how to squeeze a Marrakech visit in may on way back from dubai (business/pleasure)

I disagree, 8 or 9/10's are not rare in Morocco, just look at all the photos I've posted.
Also I think u will find it impossible to go to kesh on ur way back from middle east, the're in completely different directions.

Offline mrkahn

I disagree, 8 or 9/10's are not rare in Morocco, just look at all the photos I've posted.
Also I think u will find it impossible to go to kesh on ur way back from middle east, the're in completely different directions.

Your lucky mate i swear down lol it was my first punt trip so maybe next time if our dates match you can show how a pro does it

Yeah i need to see if there are any flights from dubai/qatar/abu dhabi or worst case return back to london and fly out from ther just increases journey time.

bigbell

flying out this sat, apt near the eden andalou hotel, free shuttle into city centre
hoping for more than a rub and tug this time

Offline Jerboa

Your lucky mate i swear down lol it was my first punt trip so maybe next time if our dates match you can show how a pro does it

Yeah i need to see if there are any flights from dubai/qatar/abu dhabi or worst case return back to london and fly out from ther just increases journey time.

I would guess there are flights from Dubai and the Gulf, as rich Gulf arabs visit Kesh and Maroc hookers go to Dubai to work.

Offline mrkahn

I would guess there are flights from Dubai and the Gulf, as rich Gulf arabs visit Kesh and Maroc hookers go to Dubai to work.

just had a quick look no direct flights from emirate, its a stop over in paris, madrid or barcelona that seems to be the best bet.

Offline nike

just had a quick look no direct flights from emirate, its a stop over in paris, madrid or barcelona that seems to be the best bet.

I've done that on a previous trip to Dubai. Hadto come back to uk and fly out next day.

MK u say ur standards are high and that most peoples 9's are ur 5's, how about posting some pictures with just the eyes shaded out , so the rest of us can see for our selves. :hi:

jackpemm

Im sure the eyes dont need to be covered on the facebook pictures its a social website  :drinks:

Offline mrkahn

Im sure the eyes dont need to be covered on the facebook pictures its a social website  :drinks:

Not if the Facebook profile is private :) its polite to cover em up and hide ther identity

Offline nike

I get where ur coming from but it's not like the're advertising on AW. I'm pretty sure the're facebook profile does'nt state the're wgs. What would be the point of outing them here, on an open forum?

Offline nike

Not if the Facebook profile is private :) its polite to cover em up and hide ther identity
+1
Totally agree with u MK . However IMO  , u went ott with masking the entire faces. It's like some AW profiles, where the face is completely masked, u never know, until the door opens, what ur getting. :lol:

Just a suggestion.

Offline nike

Any info on what its like to spend new years over there? Planning on booking just trying to find a useful contact for an apartment?  :dash:

So how was ur new year trip?

Offline mrkahn

+1
Totally agree with u MK . However IMO  , u went ott with masking the entire faces. It's like some AW profiles, where the face is completely masked, u never know, until the door opens, what ur getting. :lol:

Just a suggestion.

:D

Better to be safe than sorry lol dont want to be responsible for exposing a wg online.
Hopefully next time i will improve my editing skills lol

Offline seeker

:D

Better to be safe than sorry lol dont want to be responsible for exposing a wg online.
Hopefully next time i will improve my editing skills lol

Goodman Mr K
These girls life's could  be ruined if they where exposed on the Internet as being W.Gs
Always respect their privacy  :drinks:

Online NightKid

I'm considering looking at Marrakesh as my next holiday punting destination of the strength of this thread.  :D

Therefore, submitting this post so that I have easier access to updates here.

Offline nike

I'm considering looking at Marrakesh as my next holiday punting destination of the strength of this thread.  :D

Welcome to the thread.

Offline mrkahn

Welcome mate you have came to the right place  :thumbsup:

fudgebudge

Very informative thread, gotta say. I really don't know whether or not contacts do get exchanged privately, more importantly reciprocally, I guess that would be even more helpful...

Anyhow, I'd really appreciate the help with this for now, would renting a villa definitely hinder any punting activity, both from the girls' standpoint & the landlord's as well? Thanks in advance.

rarbie_a

hi guys, just came back from a week punting in marrakech, can't believe I'm back in the uk and i am planning my return trip soon, from the last few posts, yes there is a handfulll of lookers around the starbucks area as well as mcdonalds, but please be advised there are undercover police officers operating in that area especially starbucks, i myself did not have any issues, but club wise i would state monti cristro as being the best, in terms of lookers being 8+ the prices were starting from 2500dh but towards the end of the night they did lower them by 1000dh provided cab/cloakroom payment is paid.. i do not have any pics to upload but some of the girls are naturally beautiful shame some of their english is basic but they do understand the basic punting services lol

Offline MrMatrix

How do you know there are undercover police officers operating.
This is a bit of a concern  isn't it.. :scare:

Offline nike

Very informative thread, gotta say. I really don't know whether or not contacts do get exchanged privately, more importantly reciprocally, I guess that would be even more helpful...

Anyhow, I'd really appreciate the help with this for now, would renting a villa definitely hinder any punting activity, both from the girls' standpoint & the landlord's as well? Thanks in advance.

Villas tend to be a bit further out. It can be good or bad. U need a car for sure and u will have complete privacy. On the downside, the girls might not be wikking to travel that far and at night most routes out of city have police check points. If ur villa is not on one of these routes, u will be fine, otherwise ur fucked. And not in the good way. :D

Offline nike

hi guys, just came back from a week punting in marrakech, can't believe I'm back in the uk and i am planning my return trip soon, from the last few posts, yes there is a handfulll of lookers around the starbucks area as well as mcdonalds, but please be advised there are undercover police officers operating in that area especially starbucks, i myself did not have any issues, but club wise i would state monti cristro as being the best, in terms of lookers being 8+ the prices were starting from 2500dh but towards the end of the night they did lower them by 1000dh provided cab/cloakroom payment is paid.. i do not have any pics to upload but some of the girls are naturally beautiful shame some of their english is basic but they do understand the basic punting services lol

Glad u had a good time. How did u know about the undercover cops? R they that bad at being undercover?

Offline mrkahn

Glad u had a good time. How did u know about the undercover cops? R they that bad at being undercover?

:D :lol:

robbie23

I've been following this thread with some interest over the past couple of weeks. 

Interesting, informative and entertaining to say the least. 

I appreciate all the input those who have had the opportunity to experience Morocco first hand have provided.

We're travelling to Marrakech in late April and I look forward to building up some knowledge in the coming weeks.

Cheers -- Robbie

rarbie_a

they had in ear mikes, and by their dress code, you can seem they are cops, loitering arround in two's and just looking obvious, as long as you don't make it obvious when talking to the girls, i.e perhaps asking them for direction with using their phone and then jotting down your number on their phone, if you do get stopped just ask the cops you asked for directions etc, as long as you act calm/formal and confident you will have no problems with the cops..

Offline nike

they had in ear mikes, and by their dress code, you can seem they are cops, loitering arround in two's and just looking obvious, as long as you don't make it obvious when talking to the girls, i.e perhaps asking them for direction with using their phone and then jotting down your number on their phone, if you do get stopped just ask the cops you asked for directions etc, as long as you act calm/formal and confident you will have no problems with the cops..

So they're not great at their job or it could be just newbie paranoi?  :unknown:

I've never noticed, then again maybe I'm not very observant.
There is always plenty of uniformed security both official and private, which I find reassuring.
Any of the experienced guys notice anything out of the ordinary?

Offline Jerboa

Oh right you sure they were not just working at the McDonalds drive-thru?  :P
Or B they are more interested in preventing terror attacks than busting punters and hookers.

Offline toon972

I have never had any problems with security guys the times I have been there.

Offline seeker

Last two or three  times I have been to tang in 2014-15
There have been armed army guys in two's with a police man patrolling the main
Roads.....But  they are not interested in what we get up to ...more against any  terror attacks   :(

Offline Wilson85

When I got pinged just down from McDs near the corner cafe, a plainclothes copper made himself known to me. Shouted out and nodded to me. With hindsight I really was being indiscreet.  :blush: As Nike said, meet in appartment or at a nightclub not in public. Talking to women in the street seemed to be ok if busy in the day/evening, although two ladies got stopped right away in the plaza when we said hi to them, that was a uniformed policeman - red stripe down side of trouser legs.

As I was awaiting my fate, along with some other reprobates opposite McDs, there were people on scooters stopping by, having a brief word with the cops then riding off. :unknown:

I've heard, second hand, that Starbuck was a 'hot' area for police. Seems to be a police crack down everynow and then. As for nightclubs there was no trouble there, everyone knows the score.

Offline mrkahn

the guys around starbucks with ear pieces are security. I have approached and talked to girls infront of them and they dont say anything. I have chatted to them they are no problem. To be honest i feel safer with them around.

Offline toon972

the guys around starbucks with ear pieces are security. I have approached and talked to girls infront of them and they dont say anything. I have chatted to them they are no problem. To be honest i feel safer with them around.

Agreed, I have stood outside Starbucks drinking a coffee and a couple of lads came and stood next to me. The security guy approached and chased them and never said a word to me. Do not have a clue why.

Offline Knny

Agreed, I have stood outside Starbucks drinking a coffee and a couple of lads came and stood next to me. The security guy approached and chased them and never said a word to me. Do not have a clue why.

Gaydar

Offline mrkahn

The security at one of the cafe was cool with me. When ever i decided to chat to a girl he never said anything. but i saw him tell other people of, and also his job was to stop beggers coming in and stop them from hassling customers.

Some people just worry over nothing, just relax and act confident whats the worst they gona do tell you off for talking to a girl haha if they do move on but i can say honestly when i was ther loadsa security not once did they stop me or say anything even in the plaza or scenic mile. Its a different story if your harassing a girl lol

robbie23

Has anyone checked out the scene at the places like Comptoir, Bo & Zin, Theatro?

Curious to know the score there.

Offline Wilson85

I went to Theatro. It was 300Dh to get in IIRC. There were definetly some fit women in there.
But it didn't seem to have out and out wgs. Unlike African Chic and Montechristo, where they are all lined up at the bar, and impossible to miss.

I enjoyed Theatro, I've been trying to hunt down the western club tracks that have been remixed with a dash of Moroccan. But no joy on youtube.

Offline mrkahn

I went to Theatro. It was 300Dh to get in IIRC. There were definetly some fit women in there.
But it didn't seem to have out and out wgs. Unlike African Chic and Montechristo, where they are all lined up at the bar, and impossible to miss.

I enjoyed Theatro, I've been trying to hunt down the western club tracks that have been remixed with a dash of Moroccan. But no joy on youtube.

Do you mean something like this

External Link/Members Only

Or

These tracks seemed to be played in most of the clubs i went to

Offline mrkahn

Has anyone checked out the scene at the places like Comptoir, Bo & Zin, Theatro?

Curious to know the score there.

I have been to theatro club, not a bad place i much preferred w club but thats just me. Theatro club was good like most clubs full of beautiful women trying to catch your attention. The club scenes you either pay entry fee which vary from club to club or you can book a table/vip seating which again varies. If ther is a a group then booking a table makes sense plus I found girls tend come to you when you have a table or they are constantly seeking your attention.

The club scene starts late in Marrakech something like 2am onwards if you turn up like 12 it will be dead. I have made that mistake in the past lol

Offline Wilson85

The best example I've found is this.

Original

Moroccan

It's not my usual choice of music, quite enjoyed the traditional bands with the live singers too. Still bloody noisy though, my ears are still ringing three months later. :music:

robbie23

I have been to theatro club, not a bad place i much preferred w club but thats just me. Theatro club was good like most clubs full of beautiful women trying to catch your attention. The club scenes you either pay entry fee which vary from club to club or you can book a table/vip seating which again varies. If ther is a a group then booking a table makes sense plus I found girls tend come to you when you have a table or they are constantly seeking your attention.

The club scene starts late in Marrakech something like 2am onwards if you turn up like 12 it will be dead. I have made that mistake in the past lol

Cheers for the info.  Sounds fun.  Gonna be part of the overall plan of action.